Subliminal Talk
Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal (/Thread-Emiebou-OF-5-75G-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 07-28-2020

(07-28-2020, 11:00 PM)London1 Wrote: Any fear removal results though?

Yes, in various fields, a little here and there.

I used to use UMS for about nine months, compared to FRM 4.6 at UMS, FRM 4.9 feels far more powerful. Can't wait for the combination of FRM 4.9 with UMS v2.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - Shannon - 07-29-2020

When you try increasing the volume, and you find a volume where you get no headaches, give yourself at least a full ASRB2 cycle at the new volume before you try upping it again.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 07-29-2020

(07-29-2020, 08:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: When you try increasing the volume, and you find a volume where you get no headaches, give yourself at least a full ASRB2 cycle at the new volume before you try upping it again.
Copy that.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 07-29-2020

Cycle 5 Day 3 On (US FLAC, Laptop Speaker, Volume 40%)

Yesterday used OF with a volume of 40%, the result was no headache, a little anxiety for a moment.
Will stick to this volume for this cycle.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 08-02-2020

Cycle 5 Day 4-5 On (US FLAC, Laptop Speaker, Volume 40%)

Cycle 5 Day 1-2 Off

There is nothing new to report. The warmth in both hands and chest in cycles 1-3 is not felt in this cycle. Mild headaches sometimes appear.

Fear in some areas has been reduced, several times doing things that are usually never done, and are typically done spontaneously without thinking.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - Benjamin - 08-02-2020

It's interesting seeing this from the outside. I remember a few times on AM6 I was like "It's not doing anything" and I posted videos and guys here were like "Er.. you're way different".

You said nothing new to report but..

Quote:Fear in some areas has been reduced, several times doing things that are usually never done, and are typically done spontaneously without thinking.

This is a definite great thing to report! Isn't it cool that it just seems natural?

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 08-04-2020

(08-02-2020, 08:33 PM)Benjamin Wrote: It's interesting seeing this from the outside. I remember a few times on AM6 I was like "It's not doing anything" and I posted videos and guys here were like "Er.. you're way different".

You said nothing new to report but..

Quote:Fear in some areas has been reduced, several times doing things that are usually never done, and are typically done spontaneously without thinking.

This is a definite great thing to report! Isn't it cool that it just seems natural?
Hi Ben,

Yes, I'm happy with the way OF works.

I mean by nothing new because in cycle 5 there are no significant events that need to be reported: D

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 08-04-2020

Cycle 6 Day 1-2 On (US FLAC, Laptop Speaker, Volume 44%)

This cycle exposes OF to co-workers who happened to get a turn to work this week.

The same thing happened again, feeling warm in both hands, apparently because the DRS was active and collided.

Exposed co-workers seem to have a change in attitude, bolder in expressing opinions than usual.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 08-07-2020

Cycle 6 Day 3-5 On (US FLAC, Laptop Speaker, Volume 44%)

These three days, the feeling of anxiety began to appear with a long enough duration, especially on the 3rd day; even after 6 loops of OF, anxiety kept coming back.

On the 4th and 5th day, it got better.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 08-09-2020

Cycle 6 Day 1-2 Off

I felt tired and sleepy all day, headache appeared on both days.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 08-15-2020

Cycle 7 Day 1-5 On (US FLAC, Laptop Speaker, Volume 40%)

Not too much to report, it feels like a natural.

Cycle 7 Day 1 Off

Just like in the previous cycle, on the day off, there was a headache and nausea. Level of pain: 5-6

Cycle 7 Day 2 Off

No headache and nausea.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - Shannon - 08-16-2020

You still lowering the volume in response to the headaches?

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 08-17-2020

(08-16-2020, 07:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: You still lowering the volume in response to the headaches?

Hi Shannon,

Two cycles ago, I tried to go up from volume 40 to 44, the headache came back, so it's back to volume 40 for these two cycles.

At that time, the headache appeared only on the day off.

RE: Emiebou - OF 5.75G Journal - emiebou - 08-19-2020

Cycle 8
Day 1-5 On (US FLAC, Laptop Speaker 40% Volume)
It feels like starting from Cycle 1 again, anxiety, headaches, and itching on the fingers and arms appearing again every day.

Day 1-2 Off
Mild headache on both days.