Subliminal Talk
First subliminal from IML - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: First subliminal from IML (/Thread-First-subliminal-from-IML)

First subliminal from IML - Cogito ergo creo - 06-29-2020

Hello!

I recently discovered (or was led to) IML and after 2 days of listening to the free Absolute Self Confidence v5 I dove in and purchased Ultimate Monetary Success 5.75g.

I love how transparent, welcoming and supportive everybody is here. It feels more like a social group than a company, and that is amazing.

I downloaded UMS on Friday evening (26th of this month) and listened to it for two loops, and two loops again on Saturday afternoon.

On Saturday and Sunday evening, while I slept, I listened to 8 loops.

I have found that I'm a lot more motivated and open to the ideas and desires that I've had for my whole life. I've been researching a bunch of things since starting the sub.

I'm going to start 4 days of 8 more loops in 4 days.

I chose 8 since it symbolizes abundance in numerology.

My main question, at this time, is how do I know if the 8 loops is too much?

Thank you for being here and for your time. Smile

P.S. I chose "Cogito, ergo creo" since it means "I think, therefore I create." in Latin. I belong to the whole thoughts create your reality paradigm.

RE: First subliminal from IML - RTBoss - 06-29-2020

(06-29-2020, 05:51 PM)Cogito ergo creo Wrote: Hello!

I recently discovered (or was led to) IML and after 2 days of listening to the free Absolute Self Confidence v5 I dove in and purchased Ultimate Monetary Success 5.75g.

I love how transparent, welcoming and supportive everybody is here. It feels more like a social group than a company, and that is amazing.

I downloaded UMS on Friday evening (26th of this month) and listened to it for two loops, and two loops again on Saturday afternoon.

I have found that I'm a lot more motivated and open to the ideas and desires that I've had for my whole life. I've been researching a bunch of things since starting the sub.

P.S. I chose "Cogito, ergo creo" since it means "I think, therefore I create." in Latin. I belong to the whole thoughts create your reality paradigm.

Welcome to the forum!  

I'll let others answer your question, as I haven't used UMS.

Good luck on your journey, and sincere well-wishes to improving all areas of your life experience.

RE: First subliminal from IML - Cogito ergo creo - 06-29-2020

I appreciate it, thank you!

I just noticed, too, that questions aren't meant to be in this section. 

To the webmaster: Could this be moved, or should I repost it somewhere else?

RE: First subliminal from IML - fab10 - 06-29-2020

Welcome!

I recommend that you stick to the instructions provided, the creator of the program has written detailed instructions for a reason.

Quote:Instructions 

Use this program 2 loops per day for 3 days on and then take 5 days off.  Run all loops back to back to prevent breaking the Audio to Silence Ratio Balance (ASRB) and losing its benefits.  

RE: First subliminal from IML - Cogito ergo creo - 06-29-2020

It also says and answers part of my query: 

This program is designed to attempt to guide you in how best to use it.  If you feel the urge to use it more than specified above, feel free to do so. 

RE: First subliminal from IML - Shannon - 06-30-2020

(06-29-2020, 05:51 PM)Cogito ergo creo Wrote: Hello!

Welcome aboard!

I have moved your thread, as you requested.  If it is in the wrong place, let us know.

We are trying to be a community of people who share common interests in improving ourselves and our lives, along with helping and supporting each other and providing a place to learn more about subliminals.  I'm glad you're enjoying the effects of the subliminals, and the community!

Quote:My main question, at this time, is how do I know if the 8 loops is too much?

The goal of the AutoConfig module is to guide you to the optimal usage patterns.  This guidance will be entirely subconscious in origin, so you'll likely experience it as being an urge, want, desire, push, etc. to do certain things.

You will know if 8 loops at a time is too much because over time, the program will overload you.  You may have a variety of effects from overload, but the most common one is simple exhaustion.  The exhaustion I am talking about will (usually) make your eyes feel like they're melting out of your head, and almost always, you'll find yourself mentally drained too much to be able to do much of anything.  In some cases, you may find your subconscious begins pushing back, or trying to sabotage your success when you listen too much.  Not everyone does that, but it is a possibility for some personality types.

I suggest you start off with the instructed usage patterns, and then adjust from there according to what urges you have.

RE: First subliminal from IML - Cogito ergo creo - 06-30-2020

Awesome, thank you!

So if I have an urge to fill in for the Nazi soldier whose face melted in Raiders of the Lost Ark I should cut back a bit. Good to know!

RE: First subliminal from IML - Benjamin - 06-30-2020

(06-29-2020, 06:08 PM)Cogito ergo creo Wrote: I appreciate it, thank you!

I just noticed, too, that questions aren't meant to be in this section. 

To the webmaster: Could this be moved, or should I repost it somewhere else?

I could move it or you could just use it as your journal and rename it by editing the first post. Or if you can't figure it out let me know what you'd like to name it.

EDIT: I see Shannon already did, but it's in journals anyway. So it's fine just using it as a journal.