Subliminal Talk
Emotional healing v3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emotional healing v3 (/Thread-Emotional-healing-v3)

Pages: 1 2

Emotional healing v3 - NeonDream - 06-27-2020

Hello I’m kinda new hear I’ve been trying to get through this program, but I’m having a problem with hyper focusing. I lately has been having weird ocd like symptoms. I am wondering if these hyper focusing will solve itself by using the program more?

RE: Emotional healing v3 - Ruffian - 06-28-2020

Greetings, and welcome to the forum!

What you describe sounds to me like you may be experiencing hypervigilance. You can do a search and read more about it, but it is often experienced by people with PTSD. If you've had a traumatic experience in the past (even if you don't consciously remember it) the subliminal may be bringing these things into some level of awareness so that they can be healed.

I see the product description for EPRHA 3 says it should be helpful for those with PTSD. For the smoothest experience running this sub, 3 consecutive loops (3 repetitions of your chosen track) per day are recommended. How many loops per day are you using? Which format (Ultrasonic? Masked? Hybrid?) do you use? Changing the format may help...

RE: Emotional healing v3 - Benjamin - 06-28-2020

(06-27-2020, 08:40 PM)NeonDream Wrote: Hello I’m kinda new hear I’ve been trying to get through this program, but I’m having a problem with hyper focusing. I lately has been having weird ocd like symptoms. I am wondering if these hyper focusing will solve itself by using the program more?

Hi,
   Hmm yeah sounds like it's possibly bringing things up as it's working on it. That could explain the ocd stuff coming up as that can be a coping mechanism brought on by certain emotions.

If it's bringing this up it's a good sign something is working, as it's working on it the emotions that drive you to ocd can become more obvious (or whatever the issue is). Especially if this is a tendency you've had in the past.

RE: Emotional healing v3 - NeonDream - 06-28-2020

Thank for the information! I use The masked flac File and I purchased the program last year but I haven’t been able to stick to it, I’m going to keep to 3 plays at least per day. I quit before due to the discomfort I was feeling. But knowing it could be helping me with PTSD which I’ve had quite a bit of trauma in my life, so I’m pleased that I can at least be a peace knowing why I’ve been feeling so weird during and after listening sessions. I’ll keep you updated.

RE: Emotional healing v3 - Shannon - 06-29-2020

One thing you may not realize is, EHPRA has a pain reliever for emotional pain in it. If you play it enough, that will make your pain and discomfort decrease considerably. If you find that 3 loops per day is still uncomfortable after a week of using that number of loops, try increasing loops at one per week of use until you achieve the maximum level of comfort.

RE: Emotional healing v3 - NeonDream - 06-29-2020

(06-29-2020, 09:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: One thing you may not realize is, EHPRA has a pain reliever for emotional pain in it.  If you play it enough, that will make your pain and discomfort decrease considerably.  If you find that 3 loops per day is still uncomfortable after a week of using that number of loops, try increasing loops at one per week of use until you achieve the maximum level of comfort.

Ok I will try that than, thank you!

RE: Emotional healing v3 - NeonDream - 07-14-2020

I’m starting to get worried because I read that this sub dulls the effect of all non prescription drugs and I am a kratom user for pain. Can you explain more about that part of this sub?

RE: Emotional healing v3 - fab10 - 07-14-2020

(06-29-2020, 09:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: One thing you may not realize is, EHPRA has a pain reliever for emotional pain in it.  If you play it enough, that will make your pain and discomfort decrease considerably.  If you find that 3 loops per day is still uncomfortable after a week of using that number of loops, try increasing loops at one per week of use until you achieve the maximum level of comfort.

If you start tweaking your usage, remember that masked is the least powerful of the formats. I experienced first hand that, when I switched to a less powerful format, the discomfort increased. Does ultrasonic bother you?

RE: Emotional healing v3 - Shannon - 07-15-2020

(07-14-2020, 02:34 PM)NeonDream Wrote: I’m starting to get worried because I read that this sub dulls the effect of all non prescription drugs and I am a kratom user for pain. Can you explain more about that part of this sub?

The program is designed specifically to prevent state shifting effects that conflict witth what the program is trying to accomplish.  The program is trying to put you in the optimal state of awareness to achieve its goals, and using recreational drugs will usually put you in a state that helps mask the pain, but also prevents the program from fixing the problem.  So the program is designed to cause your body to override the state shifting effects of any nonprescription drug you take (including caffiene and nicotine, etc.) so it can achieve the goals it has for doing its job.  It will also attempt to flush the substance out of your body as quickly as possible, if it is a toxin.  Alcohol comes to mind, and people have reported the same effect happens with marijuana.

So if you have a choice.  You can deal with the root of the pain and with proper usage, the program will relieve the pain for you, although perhaps not completely; or you can try to mask the pain instead of fixing the problem.

The third option is to use both and disrupt the effects of both.  The only way the program won't disrupt the recreational drug is if it isn't causing state shifting that interferes with the goals the program is trying to achieve.

To give you some idea how powerful the pain relief aspects of the EHPRA series are in v3+, I used it to deal with my grandfather's death, and within 4-5 days I was back to normal emotionally, when it would otherwise have taken me 3-4 months to return to normal.  I also noted that when I stopped using the program because I felt so good I forgot, the pain would return in about 12 hours.  That is some serious emotional pain relief.  But you have to use it at the right format and volume to achieve that result.  I suggest ultrasonic at a volume of 13/15 on your cell phone, or the equivalent for your phone if it's not Android or uses more clicks.

It's not always going to be easy to deal with the healing process, but it is always going to be worth the effort to heal.  Masking the problem only leads to a life wasted trying to hide from it; fixing it is going to take some grit, but then you have the rest of your life to live without it.

Now if your pain is physical instead of emotional, you should try General Pain Relief P18 "Elwood".

RE: Emotional healing v3 - NeonDream - 07-15-2020

(07-15-2020, 08:40 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 02:34 PM)NeonDream Wrote: I’m starting to get worried because I read that this sub dulls the effect of all non prescription drugs and I am a kratom user for pain. Can you explain more about that part of this sub?

The program is designed specifically to prevent state shifting effects that conflict witth what the program is trying to accomplish.  The program is trying to put you in the optimal state of awareness to achieve its goals, and using recreational drugs will usually put you in a state that helps mask the pain, but also prevents the program from fixing the problem.  So the program is designed to cause your body to override the state shifting effects of any nonprescription drug you take (including caffiene and nicotine, etc.) so it can achieve the goals it has for doing its job.  It will also attempt to flush the substance out of your body as quickly as possible, if it is a toxin.  Alcohol comes to mind, and people have reported the same effect happens with marijuana.

So if you have a choice.  You can deal with the root of the pain and with proper usage, the program will relieve the pain for you, although perhaps not completely; or you can try to mask the pain instead of fixing the problem.

The third option is to use both and disrupt the effects of both.  The only way the program won't disrupt the recreational drug is if it isn't causing state shifting that interferes with the goals the program is trying to achieve.

To give you some idea how powerful the pain relief aspects of the EHPRA series are in v3+, I used it to deal with my grandfather's death, and within 4-5 days I was back to normal emotionally, when it would otherwise have taken me 3-4 months to return to normal.  I also noted that when I stopped using the program because I felt so good I forgot, the pain would return in about 12 hours.  That is some serious emotional pain relief.  But you have to use it at the right format and volume to achieve that result.  I suggest ultrasonic at a volume of 13/15 on your cell phone, or the equivalent for your phone if it's not Android or uses more clicks.

It's not always going to be easy to deal with the healing process, but it is always going to be worth the effort to heal.  Masking the problem only leads to a life wasted trying to hide from it; fixing it is going to take some grit, but then you have the rest of your life to live without it.

Now if your pain is physical instead of emotional, you should try General Pain Relief P18 "Elwood".

I’ll keep going on the program and try to ween off any non prescription stuff. you’re correct I need to face the root cause of what’s causing these problems.

It’s
(07-15-2020, 02:07 PM)NeonDream Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 08:40 AM)Shannon Wrote:

I’ll keep going on the program and try to ween off any non prescription stuff. you’re correct I need to face the root cause of what’s causing these problems.

I’m going to run overcoming fear 5G instead for now I purchased it some time ago but never actually used it. I feel to scared to run E3 due to my substance
use. Edit: I’ve decided to for at least now not give up on E3 a lot of fears but I need to try to keep going. Thanks for all the support.

(07-14-2020, 06:36 PM)fab10 Wrote:

If you start tweaking your usage, remember that masked is the least powerful of the formats. I experienced first hand that, when I switched to a less powerful format, the discomfort increased. Does ultrasonic bother you?

Thanks for the info, I did not no that. I only use the masked because I use earplugs to sleep due to city noise and neighbors.

RE: Emotional healing v3 - Shannon - 07-16-2020

Also, take a look at the forms of resistance and how to spot them in the FAQ. Switching programs to avoid something that scares you is one of them. It's usually done to avoid something the subconscious knows will work/is working.

I suggest you stick with E3 for at least one block of 3 months of use, unless E4 comes out before then and you want to use that instead.

RE: Emotional healing v3 - NeonDream - 07-17-2020

Ok I ran the flac ultrasonic on my phone with VLC player all night. I slept very well honestly better than I usually do, I woke up with a terrible headache on around my forehead. I have an appointment with an ent dr today I was a little nervous about. I’ll let you guys know how my day went and if I noticed any subtle changes. Much love