Subliminal Talk
Richard's Overcome Erectile Dysfunction (OED v3 5g) Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Richard's Overcome Erectile Dysfunction (OED v3 5g) Journal (/Thread-Richard-s-Overcome-Erectile-Dysfunction-OED-v3-5g-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Richard's Overcome Erectile Dysfunction (OED v3 5g) Journal - richard18 - 05-12-2020

Hey Shannon. I'm using the ultrasonic in my cellphone with volume 7/10. No more weird dreams at least.

I've downloaded the FrequenSee in my smartphone. How can I use it now?

RE: Richard's Overcome Erectile Dysfunction (OED v3 5g) Journal - Shannon - 05-12-2020

(05-12-2020, 06:43 AM)richard18 Wrote: Hey Shannon. I'm using the ultrasonic in my cellphone with volume 7/10. No more weird dreams at least.

I've downloaded the FrequenSee in my smartphone. How can I use it now?

The volume you want is the one you get from playing the ultrasonic on your smart phone at 13/15 volume, while playing FrequencSee.  There will be a spike up to the right, and that is the volume of the ultrasonic (high pitch) that is playing.  Once you know what that volume is, turn off the ultrasonic on your smart phone and turn it on on your old phone.  Adjust the volume until the spike to the right registers the same volume when you have the microphone of the smart phone exactly as far away from the speaker of the other phone as it is to the speaker on the smart phone.

That will be the correct volume.

Better yet, just play it on your smart phone.

RE: Richard's Overcome Erectile Dysfunction (OED v3 5g) Journal - richard18 - 05-13-2020

(05-12-2020, 01:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: The volume you want is the one you get from playing the ultrasonic on your smart phone at 13/15 volume, while playing FrequencSee.  There will be a spike up to the right, and that is the volume of the ultrasonic (high pitch) that is playing.  Once you know what that volume is, turn off the ultrasonic on your smart phone and turn it on on your old phone.  Adjust the volume until the spike to the right registers the same volume when you have the microphone of the smart phone exactly as far away from the speaker of the other phone as it is to the speaker on the smart phone.

Hey. Just did some tests here. With my smarthphone with 13/15 volume clicks, it can reach -45 db in the app.

And with the cellphone (nokia c3) I can reach -55 at max volume. So using it all max volume would be the ideal?

RE: Richard's Overcome Erectile Dysfunction (OED v3 5g) Journal - Shannon - 05-14-2020

(05-13-2020, 09:20 AM)richard18 Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 01:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: The volume you want is the one you get from playing the ultrasonic on your smart phone at 13/15 volume, while playing FrequencSee.  There will be a spike up to the right, and that is the volume of the ultrasonic (high pitch) that is playing.  Once you know what that volume is, turn off the ultrasonic on your smart phone and turn it on on your old phone.  Adjust the volume until the spike to the right registers the same volume when you have the microphone of the smart phone exactly as far away from the speaker of the other phone as it is to the speaker on the smart phone.

Hey. Just did some tests here. With my smarthphone with 13/15 volume clicks, it can reach -45 db in the app.

And with the cellphone (nokia c3) I can reach -55 at max volume. So using it all max volume would be the ideal?

Once again, I suggest you use it on your smart phone, but if you will not or cannot, then presuming you followed those directions and got -55 dB, you would want to keep it at max volume if you got -45 dB from 13/15 on your smart phone.

RE: Richard's Overcome Erectile Dysfunction (OED v3 5g) Journal - richard18 - 05-14-2020

(05-14-2020, 08:38 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-13-2020, 09:20 AM)richard18 Wrote:

Once again, I suggest you use it on your smart phone, but if you will not or cannot, then presuming you followed those directions and got -55 dB, you would want to keep it at max volume if you got -45 dB from 13/15 on your smart phone.

Ok. I will get a new smart phone, until there I will do this, thank you very much.

RE: Richard's Overcome Erectile Dysfunction (OED v3 5g) Journal - richard18 - 05-16-2020

Hey Shannon. I promise this will be my last question regarding volume, I just want to be sure I'm doing the right thing.

Today I would go to say that my volume according frequensee was too low,the db that I got from the app was always too low compared with what people here say, but before that I did a test here and I got scared

I have a moto G 5s. I've instaled the app in a moto G6 s plus an smartphone from my friend.

It seems my moto G5s have an weaker mic because the app in moto G6s says that everything is ok. The moto G6s always register +20db than the moto G5s.

So should I trust the moto g6s?

RE: Richard's Overcome Erectile Dysfunction (OED v3 5g) Journal - Shannon - 05-16-2020

(05-16-2020, 09:03 AM)richard18 Wrote: Hey Shannon. I promise this will be my last question regarding volume, I just want to be sure I'm doing the right thing.

Today I would go to say that my volume according frequensee was too low,the db that I got from the app was always too low compared with what people here say, but before that I did a test here and I got scared

I have a moto G 5s. I've instaled the app in a moto G6 s plus an smartphone from my friend.

It seems my moto G5s have an weaker mic because the app in moto G6s says that everything is ok. The moto G6s always register +20db than the moto G5s.

First, every phone has a different location for it's microphone relative to it's speaker.  That means that every phone will give a different reading from FrequenSee as a result.

Second, every phone has a different top level of volume, and some of them differ noticeably from individual phones even within a given brand and model.

This means that at best, we can only approximate the best volume.  What you want is between -20 and -30 dB at the source of the audio, as close to the microphone as possible.  Lower volumes will still work, but not have as much urgency to them.  In some cases, that is better, and in some cases not quite as good.  It depends on the specific personality.  Some people 

I can tell you that worrying too much about the minutia is going to cause you to derail the program by being too aware of it at a conscious level.  It tends to come from fear that it can't/won't work, and that tends to result in trying so hard that you block the subconscious from being able to achieve or express the results because you're trying so hard consciously that it interferes.  So just set it as close as you can - and forget it.  Let it do its thing.

RE: Richard's Overcome Erectile Dysfunction (OED v3 5g) Journal - richard18 - 05-16-2020

(05-16-2020, 10:02 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-16-2020, 09:03 AM)richard18 Wrote: Hey Shannon. I promise this will be my last question regarding volume, I just want to be sure I'm doing the right thing.

First, every phone has a different location for it's microphone relative to it's speaker.  That means that every phone will give a different reading from FrequenSee as a result.

Second, every phone has a different top level of volume, and some of them differ noticeably from individual phones even within a given brand and model.

This means that at best, we can only approximate the best volume.  What you want is between -20 and -30 dB at the source of the audio, as close to the microphone as possible.  Lower volumes will still work, but not have as much urgency to them.  In some cases, that is better, and in some cases not quite as good.  It depends on the specific personality.  Some people 

I can tell you that worrying too much about the minutia is going to cause you to derail the program by being too aware of it at a conscious level.  It tends to come from fear that it can't/won't work, and that tends to result in trying so hard that you block the subconscious from being able to achieve or express the results because you're trying so hard consciously that it interferes.  So just set it as close as you can - and forget it.  Let it do its thing.

Yeah, I'm very worried with the volume not gonna lie. But I will trust the moto G6 because even playing the track in the moto g5 the app showed more DB in the moto G6 than the moto G5.

Anyway, thanks again.

RE: Richard's Overcome Erectile Dysfunction (OED v3 5g) Journal - richard18 - 06-05-2020

Hey guys, today is day 30 listening the OED. And I'm very Impressed with results.

At days 19, 21,22, and 23 I had some semi erection while taking a shower, about 30%, something that never happened with me, though I wanted to wait more to conclude something.

At day 28, the same happened but a little harder, about 40%, and yesterday (day 29), I had the best erection that I had in the morning and felt my libido returning.

I still have ups and down, but finally something is happen. I wasn't expecting something so fast.

I will be back with more updates sooner.

RE: Richard's Overcome Erectile Dysfunction (OED v3 5g) Journal - Shannon - 06-05-2020

Rock on, my friend!

RE: Richard's Overcome Erectile Dysfunction (OED v3 5g) Journal - richard18 - 07-05-2020

Hey guys. Today is day 60 listening the sub. And I finally can say I'm almost cured.

Interestingly, right after the day that I did my last post (day 30) I had lost all my results. My libido was low and erection ceased. We all already know the flatline where we have the ups and downs, so I was okay with that.

But after the day 50 erection and libido come back. Since day 50 until now I'm having erection about 70% and can have it easily just thinking sexual thoughts.

And I'm very happy with this, my recovery is being more faster thant I thought. I will continue using the sub until I consider myself 100%.

RE: Richard's Overcome Erectile Dysfunction (OED v3 5g) Journal - tolgaocal80 - 07-05-2020

This is a great new. ✌? Congratulations !!

RE: Richard's Overcome Erectile Dysfunction (OED v3 5g) Journal - Shannon - 07-07-2020

(07-05-2020, 07:19 AM)richard18 Wrote: Hey guys. Today is day 60 listening the sub. And I finally can say I'm almost cured.

Interestingly, right after the day that I did my last post (day 30) I had lost all my results. My libido was low and erection ceased.  We all already know the flatline where we have the ups and downs, so I was okay with that.

But after the day 50 erection and libido come back. Since day 50 until now I'm having erection about 70% and can have it easily just thinking sexual thoughts.

And I'm very happy with this, my recovery is being more faster thant I thought. I will continue using the sub until I consider myself 100%.

I suggest a minimum of 90 days.  

Congratulations  Smile

RE: Richard's Overcome Erectile Dysfunction (OED v3 5g) Journal - richard18 - 08-06-2020

Hey guys, Richard here. Today is more than 90 days listening the audio.

This month happened exactly what happened in the last month, I was sure that I will have nothing good to share but...

I relapsed last week ago and I was so depressed that day that I went to meditate one hour.

But the good news happened in the next 3 days. I had an erection about 70% while standing, something that never happened to, I also had some good libido and was easier to have some erection. I could say now I have a erection enough to have sex.

It's like I needed to relapse to have some blood flow in my penis. It seems my brain is recovering and I'm reaching the phase where I will need to stimulate to have some blood flow. So I'm far from 100% but each month is showing good results.

Unfortunately my old cellphone that I used to listen the audio has been broken today, I will listen only in the computer now.