Subliminal Talk
UMS Experience Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: UMS Experience Thread (/Thread-UMS-Experience-Thread)

UMS Experience Thread - Aventus45 - 05-05-2020

What’s your experiences with UMS?

RE: UMS Experience Thread - ncbeareatingman - 05-05-2020

Marginal,thus far. I stopped using it after 9 months, and was lucky enough to get Direct reflectional shield , have used it for a month,but often think about re-starting UMS. I Love them both and when UMS2 comes out it is my great hope that not only will it contain a highly,advanced fear remover = FRM 4.9,but also DRS,as well. TO be DRS would be thee best and most effective shield of them all right now,it makes the 'funky' stuff back off,allowing one to make much better progress towards success,as the deeper fears are removed and we are more fear-less,of course,to pursue the goods. all a dman good combo IMO. even still I Love the way I felt on UMS....I wanna say again that DRS in its own way is a fear remover!!
Love that 'chew've' started this thread!

RE: UMS Experience Thread - Griffin - 05-05-2020

UMS is the sub i have been on the longest, but also the poorest result, i am on it since it was released and still on it now.
and i am waiting eagerly for ums2 as this one might be a dud for me.
the reason i am still on it despite poor results is because it is the most important goal for me still.
and i still have a glimmer of hope.

RE: UMS Experience Thread - Omni3 - 05-05-2020

I ran UMS for 6 months. I consider it a budget LTU. I felt amazing running UMS. I looked forward to running it on the off days, so much so that I missed its presence. The energy I was getting from running it was really good - I guess this was the energy sourcing to run it - and also the NDRS. Now the NDRS is a lifesaver - I look forward to what DRS can do, as NC Keith has mentioned above.

I would say UMS is my favourite sub so far, even though I didn't experience an increase in cashflow.

I also was experiencing DMSI like effects - perhaps from the energy field created by NDRS. I'd say when folks were inclined to be negative they'd stop it as it was having no effect on me and those around me who were neutral or positive 'loved' my vibe and wanted to bathe in my aura/presence.

Every time I visited my mother in an old folks home, many residents would ALWAYS make a beeline to get close to me and hover around me whilst I was on USLM3 to soak up the feel good life force energy, and generally to boost their own sagging energy levels. This effect massively increased during UMS.

Within a few days of my beginning UMS my friend noticed how women were acting in my presence so he purchased it too. He remains off the forum.

The Success aspect of USLM3 meant I carried myself with an assuredness about me - filled with joy and happiness. UMS took this to another level - I began carrying myself - as a done deal - success personified, a leader, an authority... unquestionable authority. People were constantly doing double takes when first noticing me and/or sensing my energy/presence. Many people were caught DIHL - deer in headlights.

Did I say UMS was/is my favourite sub? Roll on UMS2 with new enhanced power and...lets see what shield @Shannon has up his sleeve.

As an aside, DMSI... with a shield - kowabunga!!!

RE: UMS Experience Thread - Shannon - 05-06-2020

UMS, for me, is very similar in effect to BAMM 2.0. It drives me to focus on success and making money, and it pushes me past my fears. But it differs in that it is introducing me to ways and means to make money that aren't what I would have ever though of or considered before. It makes me really love working and being productive to the point that when I'm on it, I work myself until I drop every day, and love doing it.

While I was using it consistently it was definitely improving things for me financially. Unfortunately, LTU5 has had to take precedence during most of the pandemic.

My girlfriend responds well to it too. Whenever she isn't feeling like working on her business, this will change her mind and she gets to work. Under the influence of this program, she has achieved her goals financially with her business for three months in a row, and to do that she had to more than double what she was making. In spite of all the issues she has had sourcing materials to sell during the pandemic, she has had consistently higher than expected profits. Whenever she has a challenge she can't figure out, a loop or two and she finds a solution. Whenever she starts feeling hopeless or like she can't do it, or losing motivation, a loop or two changes that. The only problem I have with how UMS affects her is that it kills her interest in sex... gonna have to adjust that for the next version.

All of you who aren't getting financial results, or results at all, dollars to donuts that is 100% down to fear and fear alone. Which we will be getting through.

I do find it interesting that almost all the people who get good results don't post, and almost all the people who have difficulty do...

RE: UMS Experience Thread - EvolvingPhoenix - 05-06-2020

I think that's because the ones getting results are too busy doing shit and the ones who don't are endeavoring to resolve issues and looking for feedback. At least that's how I guess it to be...

RE: UMS Experience Thread - ncbeareatingman - 05-06-2020

Shannon's quotes "All of you who aren't getting financial results, or results at all, dollars to donuts that is 100% down to fear and fear alone. Which we will be getting through.

I do find it interesting that almost all the people who get good results don't post, and almost all the people who have difficulty do..."

MY respose: first paragraph... Im shure fear has a lot to do with it and I take it USML v4 or what ever it is ,will be included in UMS as will DRS ('er some sort of "works like muther,advanced shielding") & a super fear remover( lastest & greatest version 4.9 or abouve by then?) additional upgraded scripting , all that in and for UMS2. and possibly "sporting an upgraded skeleton script, which should significantly increase the power level of the program over previous 5.75G "(shameless hint and plug for UMS2 !!)

second paragraph: yeah If I were getting high result with UMS1,I'd be posting a lot less Im shure...too busy living it but I would post,even if I were getting massive results. WHY? coz thats who I AM, people would need inspiration,encouragement,upliftment,what better way than to share one's successful-ness with them,that they may continue and get thier own versions of all that.

"money doesnt change people it ONLY reveals them." Boom-shakalaka-Boom!!

RE: UMS Experience Thread - Aventus45 - 05-06-2020

(Operating on 2-3 year old data)

While im sure fear is involved, im sure Shannon had technologies that warped reality on a macro scale. we can probably bring a slice of that into 6g or 5.xxG to power the sub.

RE: UMS Experience Thread - ncbeareatingman - 05-06-2020

(05-06-2020, 03:48 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: (Operating on 2-3 year old data)

While im sure fear is involved, im sure Shannon had technologies that warped reality on a macro scale. we can probably bring a slice of that into 6g or 5.xxG to power the sub.

Word!!

RE: UMS Experience Thread - ianmarconi - 05-06-2020

I tried several times but not much success. I have a healthier relationship with money now, sure, but in terms of actually manifesting it (through whatever means), not much. I guess it was good as an overall program, nice FRM, my self-esteem increased and i focused on getting rid of every spent and debt, even sold my car and move out to a cheaper situation (but not unpleasant one).

I hope it gets better next time, my financial situation is a critical point in my life, i became aware of lots of limiting beliefs and fears related to money, working, career, success etc that i would like to get rid of.

RE: UMS Experience Thread - AriGold - 05-18-2020

Please, all the people who had a very nice experience with UMS regarding money, let us know, share it with us, inspire us and support Shannon by leaving a short testimonial how UMS improved your money life. Thank you all in advance.

RE: UMS Experience Thread - Kenshin - 05-22-2020

(05-06-2020, 11:04 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: I think that's because the ones getting results are too busy doing shit and the ones who don't are endeavoring to resolve issues and looking for feedback. At least that's how I guess it to be...

Doing the work is vastly underrated.
Turn off the 'tell lie vision' with its 'news', social media, forums, useless group chats, put the phone in airplane mode and suddenly UMS starts to work  Wink
I've been running it since the release date with couple of months break and financial results are starting to snowball.
I currently run max of 1 loop per day 5-6 days/week.
I am not sure how much is it related to the sub itself and how much to the fact that I simply work on business, learn new skills and study books such as "Reality Transsurfing", which is truly a game changer for me and I feel no need to waste time with other self-help materials/methods at this point in my life.
Wishing everybody best of luck with their financial goals, set up your intention, stop giving your energy away to pendulums, drop the importance and watch the magic happen.