Subliminal Talk
DRS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DRS (/Thread-DRS)

DRS - RTBoss - 03-10-2020

Been running DRS since January 16th, 2020.

DRS has been nothing short of invaluable for me.  I haven't had any issues with other drivers on the road, my wife has stopped her subtle manipulation tactics, my mother-in-law hasn't tried any passive-aggressive digs at me, and my own parents are more respectful.

I was coming back home yesterday from 5 hours away, and was going 10 mph over the speed limit.  I didn't see the State Trooper until the last second, and had an "OH SHIT!" moment.  He flipped on his lights, and then...just sat there.  Didn't come after me.  I can't help but think the DRS got me out of a speeding ticket.

I'll take it.

(Disclaimer: Don't use DRS as an excuse to be irresponsible).   Wink

RE: DRS - Shannon - 03-10-2020

Nice!

RE: DRS - Have at ye - 03-10-2020

Neat!

Yeah, DRS can help out even if you've been a naughty boy ( Wink ) but it does not grant free license from consequences. It's like the product description page says, it does not help against cowlicks, getting punched in the face and the truth. Big Grin

RE: DRS - Hanpan - 03-11-2020

Very interesting post!

I can't wait to see what an updated shield in LTU 6 can do.

RE: DRS - London1 - 03-15-2020

Are DRS results permanent?

RE: DRS - ncbeareatingman - 03-15-2020

(03-10-2020, 10:03 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Been running DRS since January 16th, 2020.

DRS has been nothing short of invaluable for me.  I haven't had any issues with other drivers on the road, my wife has stopped her subtle manipulation tactics, my mother-in-law hasn't tried any passive-aggressive digs at me, and my own parents are more respectful.

I was coming back home yesterday from 5 hours away, and was going 10 mph over the speed limit.  I didn't see the State Trooper until the last second, and had an "OH SHIT!" moment.  He flipped on his lights, and then...just sat there.  Didn't come after me.  I can't help but think the DRS got me out of a speeding ticket.

I'll take it.

(Disclaimer: Don't use DRS as an excuse to be irresponsible).   Wink

YOU da Man,Dude, U da Man!! that is super duper awesome!  thank you for the wonderful,powerful feedback! I've send out a request to a friend recently to see if he can honor that request ,next month. I sincerely hope so. I Know this puppy is a definite game changer! RTBoss, Rock it Man,Rock it!! PS: agreed indeed, it isnt an excuse to be irresponsible,either! So glad ja posted that as well.

RE: DRS - RTBoss - 03-15-2020

(03-15-2020, 09:58 AM)London1 Wrote: Are DRS results permanent?

The shield fades over time once you discontinue using the sub.  

Erecting and powering such a shield requires instructing the subconscious to do so. As Shannon has said in the past, the subconscious is lazy, and without continued instruction, will cease maintaining things of this nature.

I feel like DRS is a program I want to use for the rest of my time & Life on Earth,upgrades or not. Whether this is the first,and final incarnation of DRS or not,I still want to utilize its bene's from here on out! When and where possible.

And if a program,comes out with DRS built in to it,so be it. If not then as an add on ,if no shield is in the 'new' program.

I got good news today,MY long time good Friend Ed,is going to buy the DRS for Me,early next month. Man ,Im sooo looking for to this program. I swear. I feel like,I needed this when I was 5 yrs old ,I am now 61 & 1/2 and hell yes I still need it!! To me,if you breath & Live On Earth,Ha! You could use this program!

I Thank Life, da Universe....trust Me I do!! I'm around and near family often,and all kinds of 'stuff' gets triggered,as a result. But hell,going to Walmart,or where ever,the DRS comes in handy,too!! Understatement.

Can Hardly wait to experience the 'shifting' and relatives and folks with much more respect for me,that which should've been in place the whole time,can finally begin. we have saying around here'
"I can show ya,better,than I can Tell". As an Old Soul ,have given and I Know I have given beyound measure here with family and beyound,now its time for the balancing to begin.
I'm notta victim,but it shure as hell will be nice to see some folks learn thru DIRECT return to sender experience that which they did not want to hear from me,Directly,even when given in softness and love. there is sooo much I could say,suffice to say,,,Bring da DRS On...we are indeed ready. Im Jazzed!!

RE: DRS - Have at ye - 03-15-2020

(03-15-2020, 03:52 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: I feel like DRS is a program I want to use for the rest of my time & Life on Earth,upgrades or not. Whether this is the first,and final incarnation of DRS or not,I still want to utilize its bene's from here on out! When and where possible.

And if a program,comes out with DRS built in to it,so be it. If not then as an add on ,if no shield is in the 'new' program.

I got good news today,MY long time good  Friend Ed,is going to buy the DRS for Me,early next month. Man ,Im sooo looking for to this program. I swear. I feel like,I needed this when I was 5 yrs old ,I am now 61  & 1/2 and hell yes I still need it!!  To me,if you breath,Ha! You could use this program. I'm just saying.

I Thank Life, da Universe....trust Me I do!! I'm around and near family often,and all kinds of 'stuff' gets triggered,as a result. But hell,going to Walmart,or where ever,the DRS comes in handy,too!! Understatement.  

Can Hardly wait to experience the 'shifting' and relatives and folks with much more respect for me,that which should've been in place the whole time,can finally begin. we have saying around here'
"I can show ya,better,than I can Tell". As an Old Soul ,have given and I Know I have given beyound measure here with family and beyound,now its time for the balancing to begin.
 I'm notta victim,but it shure as hell will be nice to see some folks learn thru DIRECT return to sender experience that which they did not want to hear from me,Directly,even when given in softness and love. there is sooo much I could say,suffice to say,,,Bring da DRS On...we are indeed ready. Im Jazzed!!

Heh, when someone could really benefit from the DRS, it is *quite* the gamechanger. Big Grin

Good luck, my friend!

(03-15-2020, 06:00 PM)Have at ye Wrote:
(03-15-2020, 03:52 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: I feel like DRS is a program I want to use for the rest of my time & Life on Earth,upgrades or not. Whether this is the first,and final incarnation of DRS or not,I still want to utilize its bene's from here on out! When and where possible.

I got good news today,MY long time good  Friend Ed,is going to buy the DRS for Me,early next month. Man ,Im sooo looking for to this program. I swear. I feel like,I needed this when I was 5 yrs old ,I am now 61  & 1/2 and hell yes I still need it!!  To me,if you breath,Ha! You could use this program. I'm just saying.

Heh, when someone could really benefit from the DRS, it is *quite* the gamechanger. Big Grin

Good luck, my friend!

Thank ya so much Have at Ye, genuinely,much appreciated!! I can wait to test drive this puppy and tell ya all about it ! grinzzz. its empowering. I believe too,that having such shielding in tact,will be a very benefical thing to my over all health as well,right along with the additional health protocols I am currently utilizing and additions that will be made in May in to June and the Summer,ect. very encouraging. Im quietly excited and enthused!! thanks again!!