Subliminal Talk
DMSI, Let's Try Again - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI, Let's Try Again (/Thread-DMSI-Let-s-Try-Again)

Pages: 1 2

DMSI, Let's Try Again - ResJudicata - 01-15-2020

Day 1

Well, I figure I'd give DMSI another chance since I didn't seem to have much luck last time I tried it. I'm also in a better position in my life as compared to when I was last running subs (I did 2 cycles (3 months each) of LTU). I now have a job that I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy. Good environment and good people. Won't be entirely sure until I've been there longer as I just started the job on Monday.

As for DMSI, I kind of want more in my life and it'll be interesting to see what happens. Especially since I seem to be at least a bit resistant (whether that's my being unable to see the results or me actually being resistant is unsure but I'm probably being resistant due to some fear. Or that was my assumption the last time I actually attempted DMSI).

As I've done before, I probably won't update much but I'll try to do at least one update at the start of the set of rest days (which makes that day 9 and sometime 12 days later since it's a 8 on and 4 off cycle). If something stands out that I notices, I'll note it here. I'll mostly be keeping this journal to keep track of the number of days I've been running it since it's meant to be run in 3 month/90 day cycles.

RE: DMSI, Let's Try Again - ResJudicata - 01-22-2020

Day 8

I haven't really noted anything except that I was really horny a few days after starting. Another thing is that today one of my annoying arm issues has come back out of nowhere. Not sure if that's indicative of resistance, I slept on it wrong, did something wrong, or I'm not eating enough (although I doubt that last one). Otherwise, I haven't noticed any changes, although there was some nervousness and fear at a couple of points that I can recall. Otherwise, not much of note for this first set with tomorrow being my first rest day.

RE: DMSI, Let's Try Again - ResJudicata - 01-28-2020

Day 14

As seems normal for me, not much to report. Only a craving for more food, some tiredness that I can’t tell if it’s the sub or work, and the increased hornyness. Haven’t really seen any effects but I can’t tell if that’s because I’m not near women I find attractive enough, I’m resisting, or I’m just not noticing any effects.

RE: DMSI, Let's Try Again - zero_force - 01-29-2020

(01-28-2020, 05:58 PM)ResJudicata Wrote: Day 14

As seems normal for me, not much to report. Only a craving for more food, some tiredness that I can’t tell if it’s the sub or work, and the increased hornyness. Haven’t really seen any effects but I can’t tell if that’s because I’m not near women I find attractive enough, I’m resisting, or I’m just not noticing any effects.

are you running the latest version?

RE: DMSI, Let's Try Again - ResJudicata - 02-04-2020

Day 21

Not really much to report. Haven't really seen any results but haven't really been places other than my work and the area near it for lunch. Only thing of notice is potentially an increased hunger but unsure if that's because I'm walking to work everyday or the program. I hope I'm not just oblivious but it may just be the program needs some time for it to start for me.

(01-29-2020, 12:17 AM)zero_force Wrote: are you running the latest version?

I apparently did not mention it but yes, I downloaded the latest version before I started running this.

RE: DMSI, Let's Try Again - ResJudicata - 02-20-2020

Day 37
I feel like I forgot to post sometime but I’ve been running into the same problem of not noticing anything really happening. I can’t tell if this is just because of where I’ve been, the sub not working for some reason, or just me being oblivious. 

Otherwise, work has been picking up and I’m enjoying it. I’m also starting to actually manage my schedule a bit and feeling less overwhelmed.

RE: DMSI, Let's Try Again - Shannon - 02-21-2020

It's not easy to "not notice" results unless you're in full self delusion mode.

RE: DMSI, Let's Try Again - Voytek - 02-25-2020

(02-20-2020, 10:05 PM)ResJudicata Wrote: Day 37
I feel like I forgot to post sometime but I’ve been running into the same problem of not noticing anything really happening. I can’t tell if this is just because of where I’ve been, the sub not working for some reason, or just me being oblivious. 

Otherwise, work has been picking up and I’m enjoying it. I’m also starting to actually manage my schedule a bit and feeling less overwhelmed.

I read all your journal and I must admit my experiences with that sub are pretty much the same. I'm running this version for the second time but yeah, I'm more horny and craving for food more, I'm also tired all the time. My first run seems to have been better. No results to mention apart from some teenage girls being into me but I don't think it's the sub (they're 13-15 y.o.).

RE: DMSI, Let's Try Again - Shannon - 02-26-2020

(02-21-2020, 04:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: It's not easy to "not notice" results unless you're in full self delusion mode.

Let me re-phrase that, because I just realized that it can be taken in a way I didn't mean.

If it's working, you'll know it unless you're deluding yourself into not seeing it.  We have seen that before, but it's extremely rare.

If you're stonewalling, then you won't see anything either.  It sounds like you're stonewalling.

RE: DMSI, Let's Try Again - Voytek - 02-27-2020

I used AM and WM with a great success but after using DMSI for one year I can only say that only FRM worked for me a bit and apart from it I had no other results. When I was doing WM my interactions with women were... colourful but on DMSI there were rather dull but I was more confident in pushing those interactions further towards bed. Is DMSI too strong to have it execute its goals or it lacks the edge WM gives?

RE: DMSI, Let's Try Again - Shannon - 02-29-2020

DMSI is too strong to let you waffle. You're either going to execute, or spend all your effort trying not to. When we get the FRM finished, I don't think you'll have much of an issue.

RE: DMSI, Let's Try Again - ResJudicata - 03-04-2020

Day 50 (if I did my math right)

Still haven’t noticed myself executing. Generally same as before: feeling of tiredness, increased horniness, and no visible results. Not even really noticing an increased appetite or anything else that stands out to me. 

I’m probably just stonewalling the thing, which kind of annoys me but hopefully the data is worth something.

RE: DMSI, Let's Try Again - Shannon - 03-05-2020

(03-04-2020, 11:22 AM)ResJudicata Wrote: Day 50 (if I did my math right)

Still haven’t noticed myself executing. Generally same as before: feeling of tiredness, increased horniness, and no visible results. Not even really noticing an increased appetite or anything else that stands out to me. 

I’m probably just stonewalling the thing, which kind of annoys me but hopefully the data is worth something.

If all you're doing is stonewalling, then a couple months of that is more than enough data. You can move on to another program if you like; contrasting responses from DMSI to other programs is useful in such cases. It helps me know what is being stonewalled, specifically.

RE: DMSI, Let's Try Again - Voytek - 03-06-2020

(03-05-2020, 07:33 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 11:22 AM)ResJudicata Wrote: Day 50 (if I did my math right)

If all you're doing is stonewalling, then a couple months of that is more than enough data.  You can move on to another program if you like; contrasting responses from DMSI to other programs is useful in such cases.  It helps me know what is being stonewalled, specifically.

I quit the sub around two weeks ago and I see the attraction is much stronger. Women are trying to draw my attention more than usual and I feel really at peace with myself. I think the thing which makes you feel pretty tired is a serious obstacle to executing.