Subliminal Talk
Woman Magnet II - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woman Magnet II (/Thread-Woman-Magnet-II)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Woman Magnet II - Darkness - 02-13-2020

Stage 4// DAY 1

No exceptionalities in harlotry to report!

Personality change: I have become more brinkmanship-up the ante with the what I say. A super troll.
A mix of Ricky Gervais & Anthony jeselnik. Dry and biting.

Girls seem to enjoy texting with me more, as opposed to before. I can actually text now.

Assertiveness also increases, and it’s backed by solid aggressiveness.

Also a girl I work with, who I have great chemistry, says she thinks about anal when I’m around. And brings up anal a lot.

RE: Woman Magnet II - Benjamin - 02-13-2020

Haha that sounds like a pretty good combination. Ricky Gervais at the golden globes was gold. It was like a big up yours to all of them.

RE: Woman Magnet II - Darkness - 02-13-2020

Thank you Ben!

Yes he REALLY goes in for the kill!

RE: Woman Magnet II - tolgaocal80 - 02-14-2020

hello man,
If I ask you that what do you feel when you look at a girl, those whom you met or just some hot girl? any shame or embrassement or you know resenment, you said that you wanna feel positivity towards them.

" I have become more brinkmanship-up the ante with the what I say. A super troll.
A mix of Ricky Gervais & Anthony jeselnik. Dry and biting."
"Girls seem to enjoy texting with me more, as opposed to before. I can actually text now."
I think this is a great indicator that seems you are developing some talent on "women language".

RE: Woman Magnet II - Darkness - 02-18-2020

%65 kinda neutral: %35 mild twinge in my stomach or my intestine

Yes I think so too!

RE: Woman Magnet II - Darkness - 06-18-2020

Stage 6// Day 35

Nothing much

Due to quarantine, there was a lack of girls for to shine.

The change in my personality is there just toned down by 60%, stage 2 was great!
The girls that I was texting petered out. The girl I have chemistry with, aka anal girl kept persistently accusing me of being gay. That was mildly irritating.

The ten in my job, she’s 18/yo, I had texted her b4 quarantine, she left me on read.
Saw her last week, chatted and she asks for my number bc she got a new phone.
Texted a little yesterday, so that’s progress.

I want to f her & keep her around bc she has that dry obvious humor that I noticed really pretty girls 9-10s in looks ten to have, I kinda hate that humor. However, I gotta adapt a little if I want more beautiful girls in my life.

RE: Woman Magnet II - Amann - 06-19-2020

Overall..how has your attitude to women changed?

Also, do you feel more deserving of (beautiful) women in your life and if any blockages (if any) were removed around that?

RE: Woman Magnet II - Darkness - 06-19-2020

(06-19-2020, 01:08 AM)Amann Wrote: Overall..how has your attitude to women changed?

Also, do you feel more deserving of (beautiful) women in your life and if any blockages (if any) were removed around that?

I’m able to be more playful, more present. My instinctive responses to their trolling or negativity is not as defensive mentally or to subtly clench as much physically.

I always THOUGHT I was deserving of physically beautiful women. However, I now responding/interacting with them, with lower self sabotaging responses & behaviors.

The feeling is not there per say, as of yet. I do feel I deserve a physically beautiful woman that’ll be a troll, bc she will never be boring.

I going to run WM2( 1-7/50 days each stage) at least 2x more, because to be honest I want more pretty girls,man. 

There’s definitely blocks: self sabotage is the biggest one. Ruined so many chances with girls, so many.

Any more questions you have, feel free to ask. If I answered your question lmk.

RE: Woman Magnet II - reki - 08-24-2020

Nice success man