Subliminal Talk
payment options - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Forum, Website & Shopping (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Forum-Website-Shopping)
+--- Thread: payment options (/Thread-payment-options--10479)

payment options - tolgaocal80 - 11-29-2019

Paypal dont work in some countries, please make some other options, I cant buy anything, the last time I bought, I paid 20 dollars to someone for use his paypal account. Is it too hard to add an option that just accept credit cards visa, mastercard ? like aliexpress or any other site. If you can do this please I wait for it

RE: payment options - guyinlahore - 11-29-2019

I also have the same problem...I have to pay someone to transfer / pay the amount and it is not easy.

Credit card option is best.

RE: payment options - Benjamin - 11-29-2019

Hmm so you can't even just use a card through paypal without logging in?

RE: payment options - tolgaocal80 - 11-30-2019

(11-29-2019, 04:48 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hmm so you can't even just use a card through paypal without logging in?

No Ben, I dont know what its cost for you, but I think it will be more usefull than paypal. Also paypal take too much commission from non-US countries.

RE: payment options - guyinlahore - 11-30-2019

(11-29-2019, 04:48 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hmm so you can't even just use a card through paypal without logging in?
There is option of payment via card through paypal without logging in, however if the credit card is issued from a country where paypal does not exist, that card is declined since paypal does not accept that card number.

RE: payment options - tolgaocal80 - 11-30-2019

(11-30-2019, 12:04 PM)guyinlahore Wrote:
There is option of payment via card through paypal without logging in, however if the credit card is issued from a country where paypal does not exist, that card is declined since paypal does not accept that card number.

same as here.

RE: payment options - Shannon - 12-01-2019

Unfortunately, we have what payment options we can have right now. When we had other payment options, nobody used them, and they were dropped. I don't know all the specifics - that's Andrew's area - but for the time being, I'm afraid what we have is what we can have. That will eventually change, but it's not something we can change right now unfortunately. I am sorry we can't be more helpful with this right now.

RE: payment options - tolgaocal80 - 12-03-2019

I hope that will soon, at least Google Pay, it is free for both side. and universal

RE: payment options - fab10 - 05-01-2020

And now Apple Pay maybe? Call me a fanboi but I so would like to have something that ‘just works.’ PayPal has been nothing but trouble for me and no, it does not allow me to pay without an account. 

(12-03-2019, 01:09 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: I hope that will soon, at least Google Pay, it is free for both side. and universal