Subliminal Talk
The Best IML Sub that you have used - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: The Best IML Sub that you have used (/Thread-The-Best-IML-Sub-that-you-have-used)

Pages: 1 2

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - Yous - 11-22-2019

(11-22-2019, 09:29 AM)Shannon Wrote: For me, I can't choose.  There are several that have been awesome and life changing for me.

AM 1 through 6 made a huge impact on my life.
SM got me out of my social anxiety and allowed me to start socializing.
MIR has literally saved my life at least three times.
USLM pulled me through some really rough times I would have not been able to make it through otherwise.
LTU5 made a world of difference for me personally, and as a result of how it worked for my girlfriend.
UMS has changed a lot of things in my life for the better.
DMSI 3.1 actually got me my girlfriend, which changed my life forever.
BAMM pushed me through loads of fears to get to where I am now.  I stopped using it because I had to use MIR for an extended time at one point, and then I realized that I was not advancing anymore because fear had stopped me.
And there are others I can't even remember.

A world of diffence in LTU 5? Could you explain a bit more please?

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - Shannon - 11-22-2019

(11-22-2019, 11:35 AM)Yous Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 09:29 AM)Shannon Wrote: For me, I can't choose.  There are several that have been awesome and life changing for me.

USLM pulled me through some really rough times I would have not been able to make it through otherwise.
LTU5 made a world of difference for me personally, and as a result of how it worked for my girlfriend.
BAMM pushed me through loads of fears to get to where I am now.  I stopped using it because I had to use MIR for an extended time at one point, and then I realized that I was not advancing anymore because fear had stopped me.

LTU5 changed my life for the better in a lot of ways.  It dropped my stress levels like a rock, gave me a lot more hope, improved my emotional baseline level, gave me the strength to keep going under the challenges I was facing, made my relationship with my girlfriend better not only by reducing our stress but by helping her deal with several challenges she was facing at the same time (which is why LTU 4/5 got made in the first place), improved my relationship with my family, pulled some old friends back into my life, made my sleep significantly better, and more I can't remember off the top of my head.

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - Yous - 11-24-2019

(11-22-2019, 03:13 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 11:35 AM)Yous Wrote:

LTU5 changed my life for the better in a lot of ways.  It dropped my stress levels like a rock, gave me a lot more hope, improved my emotional baseline level, gave me the strength to keep going under the challenges I was facing, made my relationship with my girlfriend better not only by reducing our stress but by helping her deal with several challenges she was facing at the same time (which is why LTU 4/5 got made in the first place), improved my relationship with my family, pulled some old friends back into my life, made my sleep significantly better, and more I can't remember off the top of my head.
Thanks Smile

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - rono - 08-21-2020

I was looking for something else, then I saw this and thought I'd chime in.

Of all the subs I've tried of Shannon's so far I vote for DMSI 3.3.2.

I didn't use it exactly as prescribed and longer than I should have as it turns out, but I noticed the difference more than any other I've tried.

I felt the energizing effects, noticed increased positive attention from women, increased flirtation, I used it on my wife and I became more attracted to her and her to me. It enhanced our sex life putting more energy into it, and if I had to guess, taking away fear and hesitancy to try things. If you're going to be more attractive, it would have to make you more confident, and I think that definitely happened with me. I look forward to the next version, which sadly is going to have 'everything' in it. I had hoped for just an improvement to the FRM, which I think is probably the most potent facet of this sub. It is certainly an important force multiplier.

Second most effective, but less fun for me is the Appetite Suppressant.... I've lost 5 lbs in a month while actually trying not to, in fact, I'm thinking it's got me on the ropes thinking maybe it won't be bad to lose some weight. Not working as well for my wife (who I bought it for) but we're tweaking her exposure and it may ultimately be very good for her, too, when we find the right combo for her.

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - AriGold - 02-24-2021

Favorite subs that I have used:

AM5/AM6 (I count it as one)
Massive growth in maturity and developed me into a new and better person, like version 2.0 from me.

LTU5
A complete attitude change and shift in mindset within the first 2 months of use. Love it.

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - StridingStrider - 02-24-2021

DMSI made me believe the human mind is capable of more then we know
LTU helped me get out of a job I hate with no future
E2 made me realise how damaged I was emotionally
OF has reduced my fears and phobias
AM I never finished unfortunately

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - fab10 - 02-24-2021

Stand-alone DRS: instant life changer for someone who was constantly under attack.

Edit: I’ll expound on the results - First it almost killed my no. 1 nemesis, then, once she recovered by sucking life energy out of somebody else, it made her so eager to please it’s almost unbelievable (e.g. ‘Oh, I just wired 10,000 to your bank account just in case you need some money’ Lol)

I still use it from time to time for a short time to boost the built-in DRS in LTU, mainly when I have to interact with nemesis and, sometimes, other toxic people.

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - RTBoss - 02-26-2021

(02-24-2021, 09:44 PM)fab10 Wrote: Stand-alone DRS: instant life changer for someone who was constantly under attack.

Edit: I’ll expound on the results - First it almost killed my no. 1 nemesis, then, once she recovered by sucking life energy out of somebody else, it made her so eager to please it’s almost unbelievable (e.g. ‘Oh, I just wired 10,000 to your bank account just in case you need some moneyLol)

I still use it from time to time for a short time to boost the built-in DRS in LTU, mainly when I have to interact with nemesis and, sometimes, other toxic people.

Please give her my bank details.  I will PM you.  Lol!  

I agree, DRS is absolutely mind-boggling/amazing.  I could be having the worst argument with my wife, and after playing DRS for as little as 5 minutes, the argument calms, and we end up talking everything out rationally.  It's literally an eye-opener regarding how interexchange of energy affects people.

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - fab10 - 02-26-2021

(02-26-2021, 03:13 PM)RTBoss Wrote: I agree, DRS is absolutely mind-boggling/amazing.  I could be having the worst argument with my wife, and after playing DRS for as little as 5 minutes, the argument calms, and we end up talking everything out rationally.  It's literally an eye-opener regarding how interexchange of energy affects people.
I wish more people experienced that - almost every time I bring it up I get comments like ‘What’s the point if it’s already included in all other programs.’
It’s so much more effective when used as stand-alone. E.g. the stand-alone in my experience knocks out my “enemies” while the version packaged with other subs never did. 

Bonus points if the bad guys don’t speak English - I can run the u.s. version while we interact, I get full protection and they get the full blast Pirate  . I can’t wait to try it during Christmas dinner with the family  Lol .

While my case is rather extreme , I am convinced that we are all surrounded by many more envious and negative people that we can possibly imagine, all of which are sending us negative vibes, consciously or not.

I will instantly buy any and all upgrades (including focus fire) to DRS. Unfortunately not many people seem to be interested because of the above so it doesn’t get a high priority.

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - Frosted - 02-26-2021

AM6

LTU 6

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - London1 - 02-26-2021

(02-24-2021, 09:44 PM)fab10 Wrote: Stand-alone DRS: instant life changer for someone who was constantly under attack.

Edit: I’ll expound on the results - First it almost killed my no. 1 nemesis, then, once she recovered by sucking life energy out of somebody else, it made her so eager to please it’s almost unbelievable (e.g. ‘Oh, I just wired 10,000 to your bank account just in case you need some money’ Lol)

Im currently using OF but youre making me want to 'supplement' it with stand-alone DRS.
Can one do that and if so how?
Will it reduce OF execution?

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - Ryu - 02-27-2021

Top 3 for me:

1. AM6.
2. ASC.
3. And i think DMSI.

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - Shannon - 02-27-2021

(02-26-2021, 09:44 PM)London1 Wrote:

Im currently using OF but youre making me want to 'supplement' it with stand-alone DRS.
Can one do that and if so how?
Will it reduce OF execution?

OF has DRS in it.  The whole reason stand alone works better is that it is stand alone.  It focuses completely on creating the DRS, and nothing else.  As you divide focus, you also divide attention, energy and resources, which results in a less and less obvious DRS.  Just do OF and when you're done, you can play with DRS stand alone.  There is no way around the fact that running both will degrade the performance of both.

RE: The Best IML Sub that you have used - Aventus45 - 02-28-2021

Life tune up v6 has been the best sub I have used so far. Literally feels like an upgrade to my life in a variety of ares of my life.