Subliminal Talk
First run - DMSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: First run - DMSI (/Thread-First-run-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2

First run - DMSI - rxm12 - 10-25-2019

Sup people, 

I'm new here on the forum. 3 weeks ago, I did run DMSI for a week, but because of my indecisiveness about whether or not I should run OGSF before DMSI to remove shame and fear, that might potentially hold me back from getting maximum results from DMSI, I quit and bought OGSF. 

Apparently, DMSI includes that, so I bought it for no reason. Anyways, The first week I definitely experienced more positive interactions with females and noticed people automatically vibrated towards me because they probably liked the energy I gave off.

But I quit, and now I'm on my 4th day of running the program again and will stick to this program for a couple months and check what this program has to offer.

After a week of quitting the program, I had a date with a girl, and fucked the shit out of her, and after she told me I was temping. I don't think DMSI has anything to do with that, because I consciously engaged her in a attractive manner so she got attracted. I think it's kinda positive that I already have some skills with women, so maybe this program will give me the boost to kill it. 

Day 1-4: Nothing special, feeling really calm and good about myself in public. My energy is very much in my body in public, which is a good thing because you want to make sure when talking to females that your energy is really grounded in your body. It displays masculinity, because you're then handling the tension. Making it safe for the girl to express her feminine energy. I found meditation to be really helpful at grounding my energy in my body, instead of being over analytic, in my head which I used to be in the past. I swear, meditation is a really important habit to build in. It has lots of benefits. My focus has completely shifted from internal to external which allows me to be really present when talking to people. Makes it very easy to relate. 

I experienced a lot of vivid dreaming

One dream was about me, being in a multiplayer video game, where I had to catch other players, they were doing all kinds of jumping and running, and they were always too fast  for me to catch them. I don't know if this has symbolic meaning. Maybe indications of feelings of low selfworth because I can't keep up with other guys in the dream?

Also had a lot of sexual dreams. I'm also on no-fap by the way. It's pretty hard, I would really love to bust my nuts out. 

I'll keep updating this journal.

RE: First run - DMSI - rxm12 - 10-26-2019

Day 5 - feeling tired. Went out and noticed kids staring at me like crazy. Like 1-2 minutes of staring non stop in the tram. I read this somewhere in other journals. It's like they lost their candy on my face. I'm also meeting up tonight with that same girl. She's probably gonna think I'm autistic for playing the tickling sounds at night when we go to sleep. When she asks about it I'll tell her that my mom used to sing for me every night, and now that I live alone, I need something else to calm me down when I go to sleep. Lol

RE: First run - DMSI - Mr Confidence - 10-26-2019

(10-26-2019, 06:12 AM)rxm12 Wrote: Day 5 - feeling tired. Went out and noticed kids staring at me like crazy. Like 1-2 minutes of staring non stop in the tram. I read this somewhere in other journals. It's like they lost their candy on my face.  I'm also meeting up tonight with that same girl. She's probably gonna think I'm autistic for playing the tickling sounds at night when we go to sleep. When she asks about it I'll tell her that  my mom used to sing for me every night, and now that I live alone, I need something else to calm me down when I go to sleep. Lol

Now that you mention I have had the same experience with at l least one kid staring at me like that

RE: First run - DMSI - PDjunkie - 10-26-2019

(10-26-2019, 06:12 AM)rxm12 Wrote: Day 5 - feeling tired. Went out and noticed kids staring at me like crazy. Like 1-2 minutes of staring non stop in the tram. I read this somewhere in other journals. It's like they lost their candy on my face.  I'm also meeting up tonight with that same girl. She's probably gonna think I'm autistic for playing the tickling sounds at night when we go to sleep. When she asks about it I'll tell her that  my mom used to sing for me every night, and now that I live alone, I need something else to calm me down when I go to sleep. Lol

I could be wrong but I'm sure one the main warnings is not to expose someone else to DMSI especially two people in the same vicinity at the same time with you...

RE: First run - DMSI - Mr Confidence - 10-26-2019

Could this kids reaction be the celebrity effect thats how i interpreted it and that kids may be more open to it? Shannon any thoughts in case you read this?

RE: First run - DMSI - Benjamin - 10-26-2019

It's strongly not recommended to expose her to it. I suggest you reread the description.

RE: First run - DMSI - Paul1131 - 10-26-2019

That sounds like it could be a problem with DMSI. If it’s working really well, you can’t keep running it at night. In all seriousness, I suggest getting a pair of bedphones for when you aren’t sleeping alone.

RE: First run - DMSI - rxm12 - 10-27-2019

I played the ultrasonic loops during the night. She didn't notice anything I guess. Maybe she was a bit more horny as she woke me up in the night to have sex.

Must have filtered out the fact that you shouldn't expose 2 people at the same time to it when reading the description as I thought it wouldn't be relevant for me at that time. Anyways, It won't happen again. I see in the description it can cause serious problems, so that was not smart.

RE: First run - DMSI - rxm12 - 10-27-2019

Question,

I saw journals of people on this program where they needed more food. Does listening to subliminals require a lot more calories? I'm also going to the gym, and I'm already struggling to be in a caloric surplus to gain weight, so if I need to eat a lot more than I already do now, It will be difficult. But also, if I need more energy, I will probably become more hungry as well. I'm also a college student, so I don't want to be spending a lot more money on food. I'm already struggling financially, so... And I won't quit the gym as well, It gives me some goals in my life and gives me purpose and direction.

RE: First run - DMSI - Benjamin - 10-27-2019

That's mostly just on DMSI because of the aura, it's one of the ways it powers it. Shannon has attempted to put other ways to power it but for some people they do get more hungry.

RE: First run - DMSI - rxm12 - 11-02-2019

Had 4 days off and now running again. I work as a student for a company that sends me to all kinds of social places where I have a lot of opportunities to connect with people such as weddings, restaurants, stores, events, ... and I do sales, cathering, waiter jobs there .. all kinds of different things.

2 days ago, when I was om my 3th day off, I went to a store and stood there behind a promotion stand for coffee, and had shit load of positive interactions, also a lot of females coming up to have a conversation. Some foreign woman came up with her 2 underage daughters and she introduced them to me like she was trying to hook us up lol. That women felt so amused making us all feel awkward. It was funny tho.

It was strange. It was like a big grocery store with lots of people. Kinda low energy, everyone is in their minds, focused on their groceries. always when I see such promotion stands, I ignore it and don't even engage that perception in my mind, I just observe and let go and get re-involved with the thing I was thinking about in my mind, but when I was working there, it felt like it made this environment really energetic. People came to engage and grab a coffee, have a conversation, sometimes mulitiple people were talking to me simultaneously. In my mind, I was like 'Jesus, too much people talking to me at once, give me a break AAAA'

I feel like in general my energy is better, I'm much more calm, outwardly focused, and reacting more appropriate to the energy of the conversation, although I find it difficult to know if outward manifestions in line with program's goals are caused by the program.

Also sometimes I notice hot girls looking at me and smiling. One really attractive girl kept turning around to look at me in the bus.

RE: First run - DMSI - rxm12 - 11-02-2019

Always when running the audio tracks, I have this REALLY strong urge to bite my nails.

RE: First run - DMSI - Shannon - 11-02-2019

Biting nails is a sign of anxiety and/or underlying fear that you are attempting to assuage by biting the nails. It means that something you are seriously afraid of is being worked on.

RE: First run - DMSI - rxm12 - 11-05-2019

Day 15 (Off days included, is this how other people journal?)

I feel a lot more in my head today