Subliminal Talk
MHS makes me want to break up with my girlfriend? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: MHS makes me want to break up with my girlfriend? (/Thread-MHS-makes-me-want-to-break-up-with-my-girlfriend)

MHS makes me want to break up with my girlfriend? - ffaux - 10-02-2019

I wake up in the morning and sometimes in the middle of the night feeling like I need to break up with my girlfriend when I listen to MHS. This has happened both times correlated with listening to MHS. I wake up feeling like our relationship makes me emotionally exhausted and decide that I need to break up with her. What’s causing this?

I have listened to AM6 for a long time. Sometimes I feel like MHS helps AM6 express itself. I’m not sure if this is relevant.

RE: MHS makes me want to break up with my girlfriend? - Benjamin - 10-02-2019

Maybe it is bringing new awareness to your relationship, or something around you realizing it's not healthy for you.

RE: MHS makes me want to break up with my girlfriend? - Zane - 10-02-2019

You just need time and a little space.. To healing internally. That's why you are feeling like this

RE: MHS makes me want to break up with my girlfriend? - Shannon - 10-03-2019

MHS is about healing your body. I don't know what that has to do with making you feel or think that way. My best guess would be that as was suggested, perhaps she takes a lot of energy, and you are trying to use all your energy to heal when you're on MHS. Try taking some time away from her maybe, as Zane said.

RE: MHS makes me want to break up with my girlfriend? - ffaux - 10-03-2019

Thank you for your answers. I think you’re right Zane and Shannon. I think that makes sense.

RE: MHS makes me want to break up with my girlfriend? - ffaux - 11-22-2019

I feel like something evil is straining my energy when I use MHS. I’ve had dreams of beings that remind me of Dementors from Harry Potter 3 draining me and needing to be attacked when I’m using this program. It has happened on two separate runs. What could be causing this? Is there something spiritual that I’m not aware of that’s tapping in to my life source? I sound crazy but I’m worried.

RE: MHS makes me want to break up with my girlfriend? - Shannon - 11-22-2019

It's a program for healing your body. There's nothing spiritual in it. It's just instructions to your subconscious to focus on healing your body as much and as quickly as possible.

RE: MHS makes me want to break up with my girlfriend? - ffaux - 11-23-2019

(11-22-2019, 10:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: It's a program for healing your body. There's nothing spiritual in it. It's just instructions to your subconscious to focus on healing your body as much and as quickly as possible.

Forgive my ignorance, but could it be possible that either
1. Some kind of fear is preventing my healing?, or
2. My injury is somehow related to something “spiritual”?

RE: MHS makes me want to break up with my girlfriend? - Shannon - 11-23-2019

(11-23-2019, 01:28 PM)ffaux Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 10:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: It's a program for healing your body. There's nothing spiritual in it. It's just instructions to your subconscious to focus on healing your body as much and as quickly as possible.

Forgive my ignorance, but could it be possible that either
1. Some kind of fear is preventing my healing?, or
2. My injury is somehow related to something “spiritual”?

It is almost a certainty that #1 is true.  If #2 is true, that's based on your beliefs and your interpretation of the script with regards to your belief.  The program itself has no references to spiritual matters within it.  It is, as I said before, simply a set of instructions to the control panel of your body (the subconscious mind) to focus on healing, do the best that can be done, and do it at maximum speed.

Given that I can't see a lot of option for personal beliefs to cause the issues you report regarding your use of this program.