Subliminal Talk
dmsi 3.3.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: dmsi 3.3.2 (/Thread-dmsi-3-3-2--10390)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - josh84 - 10-04-2019

Hi shannon, im buying the bone conductor headphones today that 4kingdoms linked me to, will try my last 2 days with them with hybrid playing and see how it goes.

If you can improve peoples hearings and get people interested in trying it with hearing loss there would be a lot of money there, would be great if your subs can improve our hearing.

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - Paul1131 - 10-04-2019

(10-04-2019, 03:10 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 05:06 AM)josh84 Wrote: I will look into those bone conduction headphones i just saw one thats bluetooth but will that cause an issue?
(10-04-2019, 02:45 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: These bone conduction headphones are wired and should work well with subliminals.
You can find them at this website or at Amazon.
https://aftershokz.com/products/sportz-titanium-with-mic
(10-04-2019, 03:08 AM)Paul1131 Wrote: Are those corded or Bluetooth?

Corded, that's why I sent the link.

Awesome, that’ll be perfect for work, thanks.

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - Shannon - 10-04-2019

(10-04-2019, 05:06 PM)josh84 Wrote: Hi shannon, im buying the bone conductor headphones today that 4kingdoms linked me to, will try my last 2 days with them with hybrid playing and see how it goes.

If you can improve peoples hearings and get people interested in trying it with hearing loss there would be a lot of money there, would be great if your subs can improve our hearing.

I strongly advise against using the hybrid format with bone conducting headphones until we know for a fact that masked and/or ultrasonic works with them first.  If they work, it won't matter which format you try; all of them should work.  But we don't know how the different frequencies and such will be reproduced through them yet.  

I know for a fact that I can improve vision with subliminals, since our 3G Improve Your Eyesight did get multiple reports of doing just that; people having to change their glasses and contacts out for a new, lower strength prescription, or just getting rid of their glasses altogether.  If that was 3G, what could we do now?

Improving hearing, there is no data for me to fall back on, and since it is an audio program, even if I can make it work, I don't know what types of hearing issues I can help yet.  Some of them will require bone conducting headphones to have any chance of working at all.  

But in either case, we are going to do our best to provide those programs and make them work for people.

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - josh84 - 10-04-2019

Shannon, you mentioned not to use hybrid with bone conducting headphones which type should i use? I thought we aernt meant to use ultrasonic with headphones but i guess since not going into our ears we could use ultrasonic?

Also can i use my hearing aids with them while ultrasonic is playing or best to leave them off?

Thanks.

Should i try masked with these new headphones or stay with ultrasonic?

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - Shannon - 10-05-2019

(10-04-2019, 07:54 PM)josh84 Wrote: Shannon, you mentioned not to use hybrid with bone conducting headphones which type should i use? I thought we aernt meant to use ultrasonic with headphones but i guess since not going into our ears we could use ultrasonic?

Also can i use my hearing aids with them while ultrasonic is playing or best to leave them off?

Thanks.

Should i try masked with these new headphones or stay with ultrasonic?

Consider that bone conducting earphones aren't using your ears to get the audio into your head the same way that headphones usually are.  They are vibrating your skull, not your eardrums.

That said, we don't know what they will do yet for the ultrasonic track, so definitely start with masked.

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - josh84 - 10-06-2019

I completed my 8 days of loops now onto 4 days of rest with friday my next day of listening.

For last 2 days i used masked with the bone conducting headphones plugged into my phone.

Will see if notice anything this week while on break.

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - 4Kingdoms - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 06:07 AM)josh84 Wrote: I completed my 8 days of loops now onto 4 days of rest with friday my next day of listening.

For last 2 days i used masked with the bone conducting headphones plugged into my phone.

Will see if notice anything this week while on break.

Really curious?? Do you "hear" the masked subliminal better with the bone conduction headphones than you do with your hearing aids?? or is it the same-no difference??

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - DMSIuser78 - 10-06-2019

(10-04-2019, 05:13 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 05:06 PM)josh84 Wrote: Hi shannon, im buying the bone conductor headphones today that 4kingdoms linked me to, will try my last 2 days with them with hybrid playing and see how it goes.

I strongly advise against using the hybrid format with bone conducting headphones until we know for a fact that masked and/or ultrasonic works with them first.  If they work, it won't matter which format you try; all of them should work.  But we don't know how the different frequencies and such will be reproduced through them yet.  

I know for a fact that I can improve vision with subliminals, since our 3G Improve Your Eyesight did get multiple reports of doing just that; people having to change their glasses and contacts out for a new, lower strength prescription, or just getting rid of their glasses altogether.  If that was 3G, what could we do now?

Improving hearing, there is no data for me to fall back on, and since it is an audio program, even if I can make it work, I don't know what types of hearing issues I can help yet.  Some of them will require bone conducting headphones to have any chance of working at all.  

But in either case, we are going to do our best to provide those programs and make them work for people.

Would it be possible to use a 3G subliminal alongside a 5.75G one?

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - RTBoss - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 09:17 AM)DMSIuser78 Wrote:

No. The technology of the 5.75G subs would override anything in 3G.  Same answer for 4G, 5G, 5.5G...

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - Benjamin - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 09:17 AM)DMSIuser78 Wrote:

Anything 5g or above can only be used by itself.

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - josh84 - 10-06-2019

Hi 4kingdoms, its no real difference i can hear with headphones and bone conductor headphones the same with masked, and when with headphones i dont use hearing aids.

I can use hearing aids with them though but there is a sort of crackling sound when u have both in its not as bad as putting headphones over top of hearing aids and the volume needed isnt as loud when hearing aids in, but last 2 days i used the bone conductor headphones without hearing aids and see what results i might get from them.

The one thing is the volume even at full is still low with the bone conductor headset and the phone, i can still hear it just not as loud as i can get through my computer speakers so i may use that at the desk next time, benefit with the phone is i can walk around and still do things with them playing while at home and hear people too.

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - josh84 - 10-08-2019

I went to some crowded places such as the shopping centres on public holidays during my 4 day break, no glances looks or anything at all so far.

Today is day 3 of the 4 days off, going to go to my gym when its very crowded with atleast 3-5 women i am attracted to and 1 that ive spoken to a few times briefly that i would really like to get to know better.

Last 2 days ive been when theres been 5-6 attractive women at the gym and got nothing from any of them.

See how today goes.

The 8 days run included hybrid with headphones, ultrasonic by phone, and bone conductor headphones with masked version.

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - Shannon - 10-08-2019

Here on out, stick to bone conductors. Spend a few minutes testing the ultrasonic track with them, and then stop. Allow yourself to observe what it sounds like, and if it affects your ears at all. If not, consider trying ultrasonic for a little longer. Always make sure you are being safe.

RE: dmsi 3.3.2 - josh84 - 10-08-2019

Hi Shannon thanks, so on friday try the ultrasonic with bone conductor headphones, hybrid has both if willing to try ultrasonic with them would you still suggest avoiding hybrid with bone conductor headphones?

Will let you know how it goes when try them on friday. Im using my android phone with the bone conductor headphones it shouldnt cause an issue since still going through headphones even though its not a stereo phone.