Subliminal Talk
LFC 5.75 and Tranquilizer A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LFC 5.75 and Tranquilizer A (/Thread-LFC-5-75-and-Tranquilizer-A)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: ARA 5.75 and LFC 5.75 - Hanpan - 10-07-2019

Awesome! Please keep us updated on how you use the two subs together

RE: ARA 5.75 and LFC 5.75 - geotrouvetout - 10-07-2019

(10-07-2019, 12:12 AM)Hanpan Wrote: Awesome! Please keep us updated on how you use the two subs together

Yep, it is I think an excellent program. What I discover also : when I feel some anxious feelings, notably in the stomach (before talking), I focus my mind on the stomach and area where I felt pain and reduce the feeling up to a single small point which disappeared. I tried before doing that but there were always distractions and difficulty to stay focused. But today I just focused and made the anxious feelings disappear. So I think ARA and LFC will be complementary.

Last night I tried to sleep listening to the masked stream... but I could not sleep, or I was in between being asleep and awake. So tonight I will be back to the ocean.

A question to Shannon : did you put FRM 4.8 in LFC ?

RE: ARA 5.75 and LFC 5.75 - Shannon - 10-07-2019

Yes.

Today, several of my co workers told me : "You look younger today !" In fact since yesterday I was telling myself that something is changing in me but I could not put words on that. When my co workers told me that, it was like eureka ! I have found ! In fact because I don't feel the fog in my head and the stress has been considerably removed, I feel much lighter in my body/mind and my mood is quite high, so I feel much younger. Probably it is what is seen by my co-workers.

RE: ARA 5.75 and LFC 5.75 - Hanpan - 10-08-2019

Was that after using ARA or LFC?

RE: ARA 5.75 and LFC 5.75 - geotrouvetout - 10-08-2019

(10-08-2019, 01:16 AM)Hanpan Wrote: Was that after using ARA or LFC?

LFC

RE: ARA 5.75 and LFC 5.75 - geotrouvetout - 10-09-2019

So after 6 days of practice of LFC I can say that it is a great file ! In fact, when I am not using it, I just think in my mind  "I focus now" and it is really working well. LFC is my main sub, 4 loops but I use ARA as a 2 loops instant impact when I feel that I could not eliminate the stress with LFC (I am having a lot of deadlines for 3 weeks). As both have FRM they can work together I think and reinforce each other in the area of fear, anxiety, stress.

Another good point of LFC is that I can wake up early without feeling sleepy even though I did not sleep a lot with these deadlines. Now I will see what happen during the days off.

RE: ARA 5.75 and LFC 5.75 - geotrouvetout - 10-09-2019

I wonder what will be the difference between ARA and the body massage subliminal... ARA is already relaxing the muscles

RE: ARA 5.75 and LFC 5.75 - geotrouvetout - 10-10-2019

Other points I discovered during these 6 days : I reduced the number of cups of coffee from 3 a day to 1. If I drink more I don't feel good. But I don't want to stop totally to drink coffee as I like this.

Also, there is no miracle: I discovered one day that I was focused on reading a magazine for entertainment, I was wasting my time.... so this sub works well but you can found yourself to focus on things distracting you... In fact, when reading this magazine I was lost in time, like when I watch an excellent thriller  Wink So you have to chose consciously on what you want to focus and then block all distractions

RE: ARA 5.75 and LFC 5.75 - Yous - 10-10-2019

(10-09-2019, 09:55 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: I wonder what will be the difference between ARA and the body massage subliminal... ARA is already relaxing the muscles
Could be good to know.

RE: ARA 5.75 and LFC 5.75 - geotrouvetout - 10-15-2019

I discovered that I am more sensitive to the sunlight when I listen to LFC. As I am living in a tropical country it is sometimes a problem. Now that I am in my days off, the sensitivity of my eyes is back to normal...

RE: ARA 5.75 and LFC 5.75 - geotrouvetout - 10-18-2019

I stopped using ARA and use only LFC. in fact LFC is also reducing anxiety and stress.

Starting the second cycle, I feel better in control of my thoughts. I can enter a relaxed focus by myself

RE: LFC 5.75 and Tranquilizer A - geotrouvetout - 10-21-2019

Yes the perfect match ! I stopped using ARA with LFC as ARA was making me sleepy. But Tranquilizer A (TA) with LFC is the best match ! I listened to TA when waking up one loop and then continue loops of LFC, perfect !

TA is very relaxing but I am still very well alert and grounded, so I can work (with ARA I wanted to sleep so it was not good if I wanted to work while listening to the file). So it is a state of relaxed focus and goes very well with LFC. I will see what will happen with a public speaking engagement soon.

With TA I see the colors much more brighter, and the sunlight can be painful, more than with LFC 

@Shannon what is new with FRM 4.8 ? What will be the next TB and TC etc. ?