Subliminal Talk
Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G (/Thread-Blue-Balls-Back-Bigger-Than-Ever-DMSI-3-3-2-5-75G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - THolt - 09-27-2019

(09-24-2019, 05:27 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-23-2019, 09:30 PM)Rossignol17 Wrote: Hi RT,

Nice to see you back posting again.  You definitely entertained me with your past journal, and I will be reading this one too.

What happened with USLM4/4.1 for you ?  Last I read, you were not in a good place.  Did anything improve ?  I have not run USLM4.1.  I have been running UMS for the past 2 1/2 months and I don't have anything major to report, so I can't say it is working for me.

Hi @Rossignol17

Thanks for following. Hopefully DMSI this go round will make for an entertaining journal. 

USLM 4.1 - much like 4.0 - started off fine. Then, my emotions tanked to the point where I had to stop the program. It wasn't something I could push through to overcome. Life was miserable for me.  I don't know if I'm unique in the phenomenon, but I didn't see anyone else talking about it. In fact, we didn't really see anyone talking about 4.0/4.1 at all. 

I look forward to trying out USLM 4.2 after another DMSI run. We'll see how that goes. 

Sorry to hear UMS hasn't been very effective for you, especially considering others are having decent runs with it.

I really didn't notice anything with USLM 4.0/4.1 either. I felt very high amounts of fear and anxiety and really no external effects. 
USLM 3 worked the best for me.
I am interested in the new technology that is going into the new DSMI. Hopefully it will allow USLM to work better.

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - RTBoss - 09-27-2019

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - Paul1131 - 09-27-2019

(09-27-2019, 06:27 AM)THolt Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 05:27 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-23-2019, 09:30 PM)Rossignol17 Wrote: Hi RT,

Nice to see you back posting again.  You definitely entertained me with your past journal, and I will be reading this one too.

What happened with USLM4/4.1 for you ?  Last I read, you were not in a good place.  Did anything improve ?  I have not run USLM4.1.  I have been running UMS for the past 2 1/2 months and I don't have anything major to report, so I can't say it is working for me.

Hi @Rossignol17

Thanks for following. Hopefully DMSI this go round will make for an entertaining journal. 

USLM 4.1 - much like 4.0 - started off fine. Then, my emotions tanked to the point where I had to stop the program. It wasn't something I could push through to overcome. Life was miserable for me.  I don't know if I'm unique in the phenomenon, but I didn't see anyone else talking about it. In fact, we didn't really see anyone talking about 4.0/4.1 at all. 

I look forward to trying out USLM 4.2 after another DMSI run. We'll see how that goes. 

Sorry to hear UMS hasn't been very effective for you, especially considering others are having decent runs with it.

I really didn't notice anything with USLM 4.0/4.1 either. I felt very high amounts of fear and anxiety and really no external effects. 
USLM 3 worked the best for me.
I am interested in the new technology that is going into the new DSMI. Hopefully it will allow USLM to work better.

That’s what I’m hoping for too.

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - Benjamin - 09-27-2019

I love Twins, watched it again not long ago.

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - Shannon - 09-27-2019

In case you hadn't noticed... DMSI is out.

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - RTBoss - 09-27-2019

(09-27-2019, 06:21 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I love Twins, watched it again not long ago.

Yeah, it's a classic. I'll have to dust it off one of these days.

(09-27-2019, 06:22 PM)Shannon Wrote: In case you hadn't noticed... DMSI is out.

Haha, thanks. Kids are in bed, wife is at work, 'bout to get it going!

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - RTBoss - 09-28-2019

All week I've been burning up with hot flashes.  Some lasted longer than others.  Sometimes I was able to observe I was in the presence of attractive women, other times I was merely lying in bed.

I've also been experiencing dizzy spells.  Last night, just as I began downloading the ultrasonic FLAC version of DMSI 3.3.2, I got hit with a near-indescribable feeling in my head.  I felt like Neo in the Matrix, downloading massive amounts of information in seconds.  Or like the Skeksis in The Dark Crystal staring, transfixed, into the crystal - having energy beamed directly into them.  It was an intense experience.

After that, it was all smooth...Listened to my loops in bed, on my Galaxy S9 with stereo speakers, Neutron Player app, volume 87/100 on my nightstand, 2 feet from my head.

On the first loop, I felt waves of cool energy flowing through my chest - but it was so subtle, I thought it could have just been the air conditioning.  I didn't feel much of anything else after that, save for a quick - but fleeting - fearful thought about my daughter.  It left as quickly as it had appeared.  That was maybe 10 minutes into my first loop.  

I became tired around 55 minutes into the first loop, and turned off the TV.  I fell asleep, and slept well until I woke very hot, and threw off the covers.  I'm still warm now, hours later.

Had a few dreams.  In one, I was desperately searching my pheromone stash for a particular pheromone, when my wife walked by and asked, in an accusatory manner, "What are you doing!?"  I then chastised her for speaking to me that way, because we had company.  If memory serves me, it was my SIL.

Had another dream about a wedding.  The only important detail that I remember is that my SIL was there, smiling coyly at me.  I saw her only briefly, as we were walking in. Strange. 

Otherwise, feeling good this morning.  Wife came home from work, and was quite the motormouth (for being so tired).  The motormouth first thing in the morning is pretty annoying to me, so I was being dismissive, but she didn't seem to notice.

Will report in with more as it happens.

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - RTBoss - 09-29-2019

Saw a good friend I hadn't seen in months last night.  We watched a football game, talked, and had some beers.  I don't drink much these days, so having 4 beers affected me.  Caffeine still wakes me up in the morning, as well.  So far, it appears I'm unaffected by the script that is supposed to turn off (or lessen?) the affect of these substances.   

Accidentally broke ASRB last night.  On my last loop, I wanted to take off the headphones and listen on my phone.  My wife left for work, so she was not exposed.  When I unplugged the headphones from my phone, the loop didn't just pause - it went back to 0.  I didn't remember the exact spot, so I did my best to start where I left off.  I fixed the issue in the app settings so that won't happen again.

Anyway, I'm getting really hot while listening to loops in bed - so much so, I throw off all the covers.  The AC is set to 70, and before running this version of DMSI, I always had a sheet and blanket on or I'd freeze.  Not noticing an increase in appetite yet - or if I have, it's that I've been getting hungry earlier in the day.  Not much of a breakfast person, but I have been eating in the morning lately.

My libido was way up this morning.  In fact, sex is all that's on my mind.  I went to pick up groceries we ordered online, and the girl who put our groceries in our car was cute.  I noticed that when we interacted, I was very confident, and felt like I was also disarming, charming, and witty.  I smile as I talk, feel like there's a twinkle in my eye, and I'm definitely not coming across as intimidating (as I have in prior versions).  I'm curious to see if I automatically behave like this with all women I'm attracted to.

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - RTBoss - 09-30-2019

Stank factor is back. Both body odor and urine. Must be detox and pheromone production.

Speaking of pheromones, I had yet another pheromone dream. I was at some sort of futuristic dance club with unisex bathrooms, and I snuck into a stall to spray on product. The products even had names - Intimacy and Intensity. I could smell them, and they smelled a lot like two Apex products I have.

Getting a few looks here and there, but not much else. No sexy time from Mrs. RTB, either, yet. It took awhile to kick in on 3.3.0, as well, but I'm gettin' antsy already. I'm really curious to see what bedroom-effects this DMSI produces.

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - RTBoss - 10-01-2019

This thing is starting to ramp up more.

I sweat almost the entire night in my bed, while listening to loops. Hope that doesn't continue. I've been quite warm ever since.

Took my kid to preschool. I noticed this woman walking down the hall with her kid. As she got closer, I saw a tattoo on her neck, and thought, "Ooo, you must be a little naughty..." and immediately, she snapped her head and locked eyes with me. She looked absolutely shocked. I felt no fear whatsoever, while simultaneously sensed a book's worth of information was communicated through my gaze to her. She then disappeared around the corner.

Looking forward to seeing this thing ramp up more and more.

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - RTBoss - 10-08-2019

Noticing a lot of celebrity effect. People who don't normally wave or say "Hi," - especially guys, for whatever reason - are talking to me & feeling more relaxed around me. There's a dad at my kid's preschool who has literally ignored me for 2 years, and now he's waving at me like I'm suddenly someone he's buddies with.

The Naturalizer is also really working well. I'm always thinking that there's nothing to journal about, because nothing's changed...but if I sit down to think about minute details, there's a lot of things shifting.

Also, feeling good and feeling less fearful, in general.

No sex yet. My wife is stressed about some things ATM regarding work and our life situation revolving around that, so it's understandable. If DMSI and I can overcome that, it'll be a nice testimonial.

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - RTBoss - 10-10-2019

Ran loops yesterday afternoon. Afterwards, I experienced quite a few dizzy spells. I'm still having them this morning.  The only correlation to DMSI I have regarding them is that they started after I got up out of bed, once the loops finished. 

Bit irritable this morning, but nothing terrible. 

Sorry, all - I don't have any fun stories to report just yet!

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - RTBoss - 10-12-2019

My mood during this week's loops, until today, has leaned toward depressed, irritable, stressed, and angry.  Yesterday was the worst of it - it felt like how I felt after the first few weeks of USLM 4.x and DMSI 3.1.  I thought, "Here we go again."  It felt like a chemically-induced depression, and oppressive.  Lots of negative thoughts (movie quote of the day: "All I have...are negative thoughts.") and a few crying spells (mostly sentimental about my kids).  I had thoughts of wanting to drink to mask it, but somewhat easily averted that and didn't drink any alcohol.  

Today, no issues.  Loops last night must have helped to break through something.  Not sure what, just yet.  Feeling relieved about that.  I've also had some instances of trancing-out, and perhaps just a titch of morphine-drip (for the first time on this version).  

Wife says I've been snoring while sleeping lately - more than usual.  Usually it's only when I have a sinus issue or have been drinking alcohol.  Perhaps I'm extremely relaxed while listening to loops, and it's affecting my airway like drinking alcohol would.

Something else, lately - wife's been getting baby fever.  She's been "joking" about wanting another baby for awhile - something we agreed we weren't going to do (have a third child).  Suddenly she's been putting on the full court press.  Even so, still no sex.  Wife's under considerable stresses lately, and whatever is being communicated through my DMSI aura is not overcoming it, so far.

We'll see what happens by Day 36.  I figure 3 full rounds of loops & bloom should be a decent point to evaluate the efficacy of this version.  Still planning a full 90 day run.

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - RTBoss - 10-15-2019

Bout a half day behind on loops. Didn't "feel" like listening two nights ago, so loops got pushed to yesterday afternoon. I'm listening to last night's loops right now. 8th set of loops will probably occur at night. All said and done, I'll be a full day behind this run.

Feel like I'm more approachable. Women at preschool are starting to open me about my kids, whereas they didn't before. I also feel like some underlying darkness (for lack of a better description - perhaps personal/emotional garbage? Fear?) has been scrubbed away. I had the thought today that "I'm a better person, now." When that thought came up, I was caught off-guard and got a little choked up for a second. Feels good, man.

No headaches, or other emotional negativity for now - which is great. No depression or anxiety. Stress seems to be lower, as well. Had a little dizzy spell once this morning, but not a big deal.