Subliminal Talk
UMS Loop Seperation - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: UMS Loop Seperation (/Thread-UMS-Loop-Seperation)

UMS Loop Seperation - Mufasa - 09-17-2019

Since I currently listen only on high quality headphones connected to my PC (so I can't talk to anyone easily, or even get up to use the restroom) - I usually have time for one uninterrupted loop in the morning.   Sometimes I do another loop later in the same day as it fits.  (I use hybrid trickling water every non-bloom morning and then typically use the ultrasonic in the evening.)

I read something about ASRB only working on consecutive loops - and the loop effectiveness being reduced if they are not listened to consecutively...

I'm wondering to what extent it negates the occasional separate second loop?  Would it be better to just stick with my morning loop and call it good for the day?

Appreciate all the supports in refining listening regimen. 
Currently doing 10-20 uninterrupted loops on with ~6 days of bloom between rounds.  Feeling good.
Thank you

RE: UMS Loop Seperation - ncbeareatingman - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 08:04 AM)Mufasa Wrote: Since I currently listen only on high quality headphones connected to my PC (so I can't talk to anyone easily, or even get up to use the restroom) -  I usually have time for one uninterrupted loop in the morning.   Sometimes I do another loop later in the same day as it fits.  (I use hybrid trickling water every non-bloom morning and then typically use the ultrasonic in the evening.)

I read something about ASRB only working on consecutive loops - and the loop effectiveness being reduced if they are not listened to consecutively...

I'm wondering to what extent it negates the occasional separate second loop?  Would it be better to just stick with my morning loop and call it good for the day?

Appreciate all the supports in refining listening regimen. 
Currently doing 10-20 uninterrupted loops on with ~6 days of bloom between rounds.  Feeling good.
Thank you

Excellent questions Man!
 I Really Like your quote post “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”

RE: UMS Loop Seperation - Benjamin - 09-17-2019

It's strongly recommended not to seperate the loops, it will reduce effectiveness quite a bit.

10-20 loops? Really? That's a crazy amount. Confused

RE: UMS Loop Seperation - Mufasa - 09-18-2019

(09-17-2019, 04:27 PM)Benjamin Wrote: It's strongly recommended not to separate the loops, it will reduce effectiveness quite a bit.

10-20 loops? Really? That's a crazy amount. Confused

What really confuses me is this - we are going to be separating our loops regardless - even if I stick to one per day, they are separated by one day ( actually more like ~22.5 hours)...  So how is doing two at separate times of the day different? Is it about the sleep between loop periods?

Just trying to wrap my head around it, thanks.

As far as 10-20 being a "crazy amount" - it hasn't felt like too much for me, but I'm still refining my regimen. 
Are you recommending that I reduce loops between bloom periods?