Subliminal Talk
Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) (/Thread-Road-to-Riches-UMS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 08-20-2019

Currently running the 2nd loop 2 hours later. I don't mean to go against instructions but I'm noticing a pattern for when I use Shannon's subs. I'll start running the sub and feel something going on beneath the surface, even if the feeling is just slight. Within the first week of sunning a new sub, my subconscious seems to have "feeled out" the content, and once it discovers that the instructions are useful, creates a "dependency type of effect. My respiratory rate increases and I start feeling like I "need" the sub to function, like I'm craving more loops. After a couple months of this, it seems I tend to be able to slow down and actually use the sub per instructions.

This was fine on 5G with AM6 and Base, and even with E2 It seems ( and I think even APE), but the feeling has become way more apparent since starting LTU 5. Maybe because I know I have inner money issues, and UMS seems to be making fast progress (which I can't seem to consciously gauge in full, my subconscious is "begging" me to run extra loops. After this loop (and maybe one more today), and the 3 loops I plan to do after midnight, I might actually have to force myself to take 3 days off.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 08-20-2019

After running today’s second loop I became dead tired at work and actually kept dozing off. Currently I’m in class and have no trouble staying awake but I feel uncomfortable mentally. I can tell something is being confronted under the surface.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 08-21-2019

Ended up running 5 loops overnight, so 7 hours worth of listening time. Woke up with no headache, actually woke up feeling ready to conquer the world and well rested. Maybe my subconscious finds some comfort in the familiarity of running a sub overnight while I sleep. Who knows. Currently making plans to extend my new diet which has caused me to lose 5 lbs in the past 5 days and promotes me eating better too. I also finally found a true and permanent caffeine replacement, which comes with many other benefits as well besides just providing clean energy without caffeine or stimulants. I feel this is being done to ensure that I have the energy and health to actually pursue monetary success without sacrificing my health in the long run. That honestly for years has been my greatest fear with getting money and obtaining wealth, having sacrificed everything else just to obtain it. I’m eternally grateful to Shannon for making this program for many reasons, and that’s one of the biggest.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - findingme - 08-21-2019

I'm curious about your caffeine replacement Smile

(08-21-2019, 01:23 PM)findingme Wrote: I'm curious about your caffeine replacement Smile

It's called Bio Coffee. Don't want to take the chance to break forum rules so I'll just urge you to Google it.

Well, my Mother gave me $30.00 for no reason and insisted I keep it, and I just made a move that saved me over $1500.00 over the course of the next 2 months. Looks like the Money Magnet portion is kicking in.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - PDjunkie - 08-22-2019

(08-21-2019, 04:48 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Well,  my Mother gave me $30.00 for no reason and insisted I keep it, and I just made a move that saved me over $1500.00 over the course of the next 2 months. Looks like the Money Magnet portion is kicking in.
what happened?

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 08-22-2019

(08-22-2019, 11:24 AM)PDjunkie Wrote:
(08-21-2019, 04:48 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Well,  my Mother gave me $30.00 for no reason and insisted I keep it, and I just made a move that saved me over $1500.00 over the course of the next 2 months. Looks like the Money Magnet portion is kicking in.
what happened?

Bit of a long story but it had to do with negotiating down the salesman, and store on the price of some furniture I'm getting for my new place.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 08-22-2019

Took about 36 hours off, kept getting that urge to run another loop again and so here I am, listening to the ocean surf hybrid track in the middle of class. It seems easier for me to stick to a diet and exercise routine than it does to stick to my listening plan for UMS lol.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 08-25-2019

With basically only doing a total of one day off on Saturday, I once again decided to do 5 loops overnight. I seem to sleep very well with UMS playing overnight, which honestly that’s the first sub I can say is like that. With all the others I usually would wake up earlier than expected or have a hard time falling asleep a few nights out of the week. Over the past couple of days I’ve done some active visualization in regards to wealth, and for some odd reason watched rappers Shopping for jewelry on YouTube but I pretended it was me, imagining what pieces I would pick for myself.

Upon waking this morning I emotionally and mentally feel as smooth as silk, no underlying anxiety whatsoever, as if I’m a king with an efficiently running kingdom. I don’t feel much being done overtly with UMS, this experience compared to the subs that came before now is strange, I feel like something is being done under the surface but it’s so slow that it’s tough to notice. Perhaps the only other change I’ve picked up on since starting last week is that I work straight through stress and fatigue, without caring about the fact that I’m stressed or tired. I also have a tougher time keeping still and doing nothing unless I’m taking a break from a tough work session. I believe it’s time to start running UMS everyday, several times a day to speed things up.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Benjamin - 08-25-2019

Quote:Upon waking this morning I emotionally and mentally feel as smooth as silk, no underlying anxiety whatsoever, as if I’m a king with an efficiently running kingdom. I don’t feel much being done overtly with UMS

I'm laughing a bit at the second part of this, because to me reading this that's quite a big thing getting to a point of having no underlying anxiety whatsoever. Tongue 

But it's like when I used AM6 and did videos and I was like "nothing is happening" and people watching the videos were like "err you've changed alot".

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 08-25-2019

(08-25-2019, 03:54 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Upon waking this morning I emotionally and mentally feel as smooth as silk, no underlying anxiety whatsoever, as if I’m a king with an efficiently running kingdom. I don’t feel much being done overtly with UMS

I'm laughing a bit at the second part of this, because to me reading this that's quite a big thing getting to a point of having no underlying anxiety whatsoever. Tongue 

But it's like when I used AM6 and did videos and I was like "nothing is happening" and people watching the videos were like "err you've changed alot".

Lol maybe the change is just that smooth. For the first time in weeks I hardly did anything productive today and didn’t feel much stress about it. Went to go get some food and caught 3 of the female employees in the restaurant staring at me several times. One in particular was pretty cute but I wasn’t in the mood to talk. Not that my mood was bad, but I felt a good sense of peace and simply was uninterested in social interaction. I’m actually just now waking up from a nap at 8pm and I’ll be taking my time getting ready for work and class this upcoming week.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 08-26-2019

Did 5 loops overnight. Not sure if that was a mistake or what but for the first time in at least 18 months, I feel uncomfortable in my own skin. I'm internally struggling to stay grounded but I feel a lack of confidence in general right now. Besides that, I'm working my own pace at my job and not really caring too much about rather time passes slow or fast, or really not even the quality of work I produce.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 08-27-2019

did 2 more loops while in class last night, for a while, my aura got pretty intense, my body temperature shot up, as well as my heart rate. I also had a tough time breathing but not to the point where I felt it was life threatening. Perhaps too much exposure in a day, or maybe something was stumbled upon. Pressure also built up in my head to the point of becoming a minor headache. I'll be taking the next 3 days off, and I'll be sticking to that plan this time.