Subliminal Talk
UMS Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS Journal (/Thread-UMS-Journal)

UMS Journal - maximumstrawberry - 08-11-2019

Heey everyone! I just bought UMS and so far I am very excited Smile

About Me:

I am a 24 year old woman with a background in psychology and business. I am currently working on my dual master's in Psychology and Business.

I've had success in multiple business before, but I am looking to up my game.

My Routine:

Currently listening to 3 loops per day. 5 days on, 1 day off.

Goals:
  • I am aiming for $50,000 per month through at least one income stream, if not multiple.
  • I have PTSD from child abuse and I am hoping that EHPRA3 portion of UMS will help with that.
Results:

Day 1:

I listened for 3 loops. Boy did this subliminal attack and rip out my trauma. Quickly too.

After the first loop i started feeling very emotional and even had a panic attack. That night I laid down and had all kinds of nightmares.

But not just nightmares, memories. Repressed trauma memories coming back and clearing out.

It was quite amazing and since then, I haven't had any anxiety or flashbacks.

Day 2:

I feel calmer and more relaxed. Other people's opinions and personal attacks no longer trigger me. I also find I can think up solutions to problems quickly.

I will keep updating as I progress. So far UMS is the best subliminal I have ever used. Thank you everyone <3

RE: UMS Journal - ncbeareatingman - 08-11-2019

(08-11-2019, 03:40 PM)maximumstrawberry Wrote: Heey everyone! I just bought UMS and so far I am very excited Smile

About Me:

I am a 24 year old woman with a background in psychology and business. I am currently working on my dual master's in Psychology and Business.

I've had success in multiple business before, but I am looking to up my game.

My Routine:

Currently listening to 3 loops per day. 5 days on, 1 day off.

Goals:
  • I am aiming for $50,000 per month through at least one income stream, if not multiple.
  • I have PTSD from child abuse and I am hoping that EHPRA3 portion of UMS will help with that.
Results:

Day 1:

I listened for 3 loops. Boy did this subliminal attack and rip out my trauma. Quickly too.

After the first loop i started feeling very emotional and even had a panic attack. That night I laid down and had all kinds of nightmares.

But not just nightmares, memories. Repressed trauma memories coming back and clearing out.

It was quite amazing and since then, I haven't had any anxiety or flashbacks.

Day 2:

I feel calmer and more relaxed. Other people's opinions and personal attacks no longer trigger me. I also find I can think up solutions to problems quickly.

I will keep updating as I progress. So far UMS is the best subliminal I have ever used. Thank you everyone <3

Wow!! The is awesome!! And welcome....strawberry fields Forever ;-)

RE: UMS Journal - Shannon - 08-12-2019

Welcome, maximumstrawberry! 3 loops a day, 5 days on, 1 day off? Wow, that's a lot of exposure. What made you decide on that?

RE: UMS Journal - maximumstrawberry - 08-12-2019

(08-12-2019, 05:30 AM)Shannon Wrote: Welcome, maximumstrawberry!  3 loops a day, 5 days on, 1 day off?  Wow, that's a lot of exposure.  What made you decide on that?

I wanted to see how much I could handle and get results from. I am confident this won't be too much as I have been using subliminals, from you and others, for about 10 years now.

I never experience resistance anymore and I believe my subC can handle almost anything at this point.

I also wanted to push through emotional healing and rip out my trauma quickly. Which so far, this sub has been excelling at. <3

RE: UMS Journal - Benjamin - 08-12-2019

Welcome. Great results so far, especially in dealing with the trauma.

RE: UMS Journal - Infinite - 08-13-2019

Welcome Maximum Strawberry!

RE: UMS Journal - Have at ye - 08-13-2019

Welcome to the forums!

I think I'll ape your usage pattern for a bit, if you don't mind. Wink

RE: UMS Journal - maximumstrawberry - 09-06-2019

Sorry I haven't been posting much, got super busy with stuff.

Updates:

I've been following my pattern of 3 loops per day. 5 days on, 1 day off since my post on August 11th.

So far I have noticed the following:
  • I keep manifesting things that help me and not just money either. For example, I manifested a course on negotiating (a skill I am currently weak in) and got it on sale for only $70!! The person teaching this course is one of the best and very well known expert in the field of persuasion.
  • I have manifested money multiple times, the last time was $520.
  • I manifested a refund faster than it should have arrived. It was supposed to take 10 days, I got it in 3 days.
  • The emotional healing portion of the subliminal has cleared a way a ton of crud. Including my old maladaptive patterns of running from things (a fear response brought on by my PTSD).
  • Haven't had any anxiety or flashbacks in a week or two now.
  • My mom (who is pretty toxic) no longer effects me. Her negativity just passes by with no effect. Not sure if this is the non-directional shield or something else.
  • I am on medication and my dosage was way to low, had been for a while but my doc was being a bit stubborn. Now sure happily upped it to the proper dose. I think this was UMS because the low dose was causing chronic fatigue and preventing me from working properly. Now I can work all day with no issues.
  • I find I can learn faster now. I was always a fast learner, but now even half paying attention to a video and I remember most of it. I also find I act on what I learn instantly, as if it was programmed into my subconscious mind directly. (is this an effect of UMS?)

Some less-than-positive side effects:

(I say less-than-positive cause this is still progress)
  • Nightmares: Mostly around being attacked or assaulted (which is what my PTSD is from).
  • I find when listening to it during the day I get a rush of energy for about an hour. Making it hard to focus on one thing. It's like this massive spike of euphoria. I decided to use this time for exercise.
  • I can't drink coffee anymore since starting UMS. This is probably a good thing. Basically drinking coffee now causes instant anxiety attack. Cut it out of my diet. Switched to herbal (no caffeine) tea.
So far this has been an amazing ride. I will keep going and see what happens once I launch my business <3

Thank you Shannon for your hard work!!

RE: UMS Journal - ncbeareatingman - 09-06-2019

(09-06-2019, 08:27 AM)maximumstrawberry Wrote: Sorry I haven't been posting much, got super busy with stuff.

Updates:

I've been following my pattern of 3 loops per day. 5 days on, 1 day off since my post on August 11th.

• I keep manifesting things that help me and not just money either. For example, I manifested a course on negotiating (a skill I am currently weak in) and got it on sale for only $70!! The person teaching this course is one of the best and very well known expert in the field of persuasion.
  • I manifested a refund faster than it should have arrived. It was supposed to take 10 days, I got it in 3 days.
  • The emotional healing portion of the subliminal has cleared a way a ton of crud. Including my old maladaptive patterns of running from things (a fear response brought on by my PTSD).
  • My mom (who is pretty toxic) no longer effects me. Her negativity just passes by with no effect. Not sure if this is the non-directional shield or something else.
  • I am on medication and my dosage was way to low, had been for a while but my doc was being a bit stubborn. Now sure happily upped it to the proper dose. I think this was UMS because the low dose was causing chronic fatigue and preventing me from working properly. Now I can work all day with no issues.
  • I find I can learn faster now. I was always a fast learner, but now even half paying attention to a video and I remember most of it. I also find I act on what I learn instantly, as if it was programmed into my subconscious mind directly. (is this an effect of UMS?)

• Nightmares: Mostly around being attacked or assaulted (which is what my PTSD is from).
  • I find when listening to it during the day I get a rush of energy for about an hour. Making it hard to focus on one thing. It's like this massive spike of euphoria. I decided to use this time for exercise.
  • I can't drink coffee anymore since starting UMS. This is probably a good thing. Basically drinking coffee now causes instant anxiety attack. Cut it out of my diet. Switched to herbal (no caffeine) tea.
So far this has been an amazing ride. I will keep going and see what happens once I launch my business <3

Outta Site!! Most excellent progress. honoring your willingness to share in such. USM is da bomb!

RE: UMS Journal - DavisMind91 - 09-07-2019

(09-06-2019, 08:27 AM)maximumstrawberry Wrote: Sorry I haven't been posting much, got super busy with stuff.

Updates:

Congrats on all the progress.

RE: UMS Journal - maximumstrawberry - 09-17-2019

MORE UPDATES!!!

I have kept everything the same as far as loops and days on/off go.

Updates:
  • I am still manifesting a lot of luck it seems like. A course I wanted to buy to further my startup dropped from $999 to $9.99 per month. Which is pretty amazing!
  • Today I got access to a premium service that's normally $97 per month, for free.
  • More money was brought to me. This time $900 in the mail.
  • I feel more confident and motivated
  • the EPHRA component seems to have unlocked my emotions. I stopped repressing my anger yesterday for the first time in years. It was extremely empowering, I had no idea how much anger i was holding onto.

Less than positives:
  • I just had a week of nightmares and not being able to sleep. I think this is EPHRA trying to heal my PTSD. The dreams end with me being attacked the same way I was in real life.
  • No motivation to workout. Seem all my motivation is channeled into money and business. Hoping to fix this.

RE: UMS Journal - Kol - 09-17-2019

This journal is amazing!

RE: UMS Journal - Have at ye - 09-17-2019

Good stuff, keep it coming.

RE: UMS Journal - Benjamin - 09-17-2019

Quote:I just had a week of nightmares and not being able to sleep. I think this is EPHRA trying to heal my PTSD. The dreams end with me being attacked the same way I was in real life.

Does sound like it's working on healing it. A few times during subliminals i'd have dreams and i'd wake up feeling fear in my body, usually i'd just let it be there and eventually it would pass. Hopefully it passes for you soon.