Subliminal Talk
Ultra Motivation/Overcoming Procrastination V2.0, 5.5g Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ultra Motivation/Overcoming Procrastination V2.0, 5.5g Journal (/Thread-Ultra-Motivation-Overcoming-Procrastination-V2-0-5-5g-Journal)

Ultra Motivation/Overcoming Procrastination V2.0, 5.5g Journal - ravencsr - 08-01-2019

Hello everyone  Smile
Here are my thoughts and experiences over the last month of using this program.

Usage - 4 Loops per day, cycle 4 days on , one day off.

Method - Sleep headphones, ipod 

Have listened to masked as well as hybrid, no ultrasonic.

Background :
I have been into the self help/personal development scene for a couple of years now, wanting to improve the life I currently live. I started out reading the standard self help books and as part of the overall philosophy, decided to do subliminals as a part of the 'process'.

I would say that procrastination is my biggest hurdle. Whether there is an underlying cause for this procrastination, I am not sure.

So after starting on the subs I would have rated my motivation pretty high. However, like I find it with many different self help solutions I read/research, you start out on a high of expectations and a warm fuzzy feeling of optimism and then slowly wane over time as the daily existence of life continues to evolve.

My procrastination level is still through the roof. I am going to rate it on 2 different areas, personal and work related.
Out of 10, (the higher the score the more I procrastinate) my personal level this last month started out probably at a 4, as I started to implement a set routine I made up of mini habits that would push me towards a positive direction. Work related would be a 7. I am self employed and really do not like my job and I am currently finding ways to finish up my business and move into a new direction.

As the month panned out, my personal level of procrastination increased to a level of around 7. This was due to some very challenging times with my business. Funny enough, my work level procrastination dropped, went to a level 4 maybe? , due to me needing to achieve activities that had reached their deadlines. So in a way the deadline forced my procrastination to decrease, as I had no choice, which is logical.

My motivational level will again be scored out of 10, the higher the number, the higher my motivation.

Motivation level started high. As I already explained, you start out on a new positive journey filled with high expectations etc etc, but it slowly creeps back down as the day to day life keeps rolling on. Started out as a 7, I would rate it today as a 6, due to me knowing that change is up to me, and I can make lots of positive change only if I get my arse into gear and stop procrastinating.

I am not finding any sort of negative effects when I am listening to the subs at night. In fact, I find myself getting to sleep very easy when I do them. My sleep pattern is in bed around 9pm, wake up around 4am. I never set an alarm as my body clock naturally wakes me around the 4am mark most days.

I have chosen to do them at night as my work/daily environment would make it difficult to listen to subs for ~4hrs straight during the day.

Anyway, this is the start, one month down. I will try to update a bit more frequently as there seems to be a lack of people on this program, writing anything about it.

Cheers
Raven

RE: Ultra Motivation/Overcoming Procrastination V2.0, 5.5g Journal - ravencsr - 08-14-2019

2 weeks of subs from the last post. Continuing on with the same method of listening as before.

Results
Procrastination - Work - 5
My business at the moment is flat out. It is at the level of what would be expected come Christmas time. So there is a lot of pressure and stress I am feeling at the moment in order to meet my obligations. In saying that, I still have times where I know I should be doing a work related task, but will find any excuse to put it off.
Procrastination - Personal - 5
With the way work is at the moment, my personal life seems to be taking a back seat. Nothing really is getting done as my work load has just consumed me. I am constantly thinking of what I should be doing for work and have very little thoughts on anything else at the moment.

Motivation - 5
I still feel motivated to improve myself with the resources I am using, however my current workload heavily weighs on my mind and I find that that is consuming my thoughts constantly for the time being. 

If I can sum up how I am feeling at the moment, it would be like I'm just treading water constantly. 

But I know it will get better, I just need to ride this out.

I would be interested to know how I can measure any expected change from these subliminals I am using, as the scripts are secretive. I mean, the script is aiming to re-program my sub-conscious with certain statements. It would be nice to know of some way to measure the effectiveness of these statements. What can(should) I see/feel/believe if this program is working?

RE: Ultra Motivation/Overcoming Procrastination V2.0, 5.5g Journal - Benjamin - 08-14-2019

You don't need to know what the script is to see if it's working for you, the description page tells you the goals of the program and what it should be doing.

Usually at first you'll notice your thinking and responses to certain things changing, you might notice in certain situations you respond a bit differently, you might notice your dreams being affected either in an obvious way or symbolic. When I first started subliminals it was obvious to me that it was the subliminal doing it as they had a distinct quality.

RE: Ultra Motivation/Overcoming Procrastination V2.0, 5.5g Journal - ravencsr - 08-15-2019

Thanks for replying Benjamin

(08-14-2019, 05:31 PM)Benjamin Wrote: You don't need to know what the script is to see if it's working for you, the description page tells you the goals of the program and what it should be doing.

The only thing the description page refers to regarding the goals of the program is the following line in the 3rd paragraph:

"It replaces the old healing and clearing with the new Fear Removal Module and focusing heavily on achieving the goals of motivation and overcoming procrastination."

Pretty general goals. 

As you cant define the proprietary statements in the programs, can you perhaps expand on your what you perceive to be a successful outcome of these goals? rather than just infer increase motivation and overcome procrastination? What are the goals for motivation and procrastination you wanted to produce in this sub?

RE: Ultra Motivation/Overcoming Procrastination V2.0, 5.5g Journal - Benjamin - 08-17-2019

Ok, I guess that page isn't as detailed. Shannon might have to expand on it, but to me even that description says all it needs to.

It's pretty obvious to me what having increased motivation and overcoming procrastination would do, it was obvious when I did Ultra Motivation 4g. You know how motivated you were before starting and the things you always have procrastinated on, so you should be able to observe that.

RE: Ultra Motivation/Overcoming Procrastination V2.0, 5.5g Journal - ravencsr - 08-18-2019

(08-17-2019, 04:31 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Ok, I guess that page isn't as detailed. Shannon might have to expand on it, but to me even that description says all it needs to.

It's pretty obvious to me what having increased motivation and overcoming procrastination would do, it was obvious when I did Ultra Motivation 4g. You know how motivated you were before starting and the things you always have procrastinated on, so you should be able to observe that.

I totally get that if you are coming from a position of someone that starts with this process with zero knowledge and prior involvement in any aspect of personal development. Having that baseline of no prior involvement in any personal growth techniques, you could, I assume, determine quite easily any shifts in thoughts/actions.

However, as in my case, I am currently reading, listening, thinking, actioning (to a certain degree) all the time, old and new techniques on how to improve myself. So it is kind of hard, for me, to know if the sub is affecting my thoughts/actions or is it any other material I am currently involved in.

I'm just saying it would be nice to know if, for example, a increase in a 'desired need to complete work related tasks' is stemming from the sub or stemming just from the fact that I am swamped by work at the moment. 

Just knowing the "here's what the physical and mental shifts in your mindset you can expect from implementing this sub" would, to me, be beneficial, rather than just a generic 'achieving the goals of motivation and overcoming procrastination' description.

Just saying.  Smile

RE: Ultra Motivation/Overcoming Procrastination V2.0, 5.5g Journal - Shannon - 08-19-2019

Except that part of the way resistance works is, if the conscious mind wants to resistm, it does so at the first sign of change. That is why we use the naturalizer, which makes the changes natural and comfortable, and while it lowers one's perceptions of them, it also increases the chance that they will not trigger, "Oh, change, scary, let's just shut that down."

RE: Ultra Motivation/Overcoming Procrastination V2.0, 5.5g Journal - Benjamin - 08-19-2019

I think I see one of your issues now, it sounds like you're using quite a few other mind programming methods which isn't recommended with subliminals since it can conflict.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/faqs/can-i-use-other-method-such-as-nlphypnosiseftwhatever-with-subliminals/

RE: Ultra Motivation/Overcoming Procrastination V2.0, 5.5g Journal - ravencsr - 08-20-2019

(08-19-2019, 03:12 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I think I see one of your issues now, it sounds like you're using quite a few other mind programming methods which isn't recommended with subliminals since it can conflict.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/faqs/can-i-use-other-method-such-as-nlphypnosiseftwhatever-with-subliminals/

I dont think I am using any other mind programming methods. All I am currently doing is reading literature, listening to talks/podcasts on YT, audiobooks and journaling down thoughts. I have not listened to any meditation stuff or any other sub type material.

I understand why you should not listen to other subs. Is that what you mean Benjamin re "other mind programming methods" just other subs?