Subliminal Talk
I AM Wealth - UMS Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I AM Wealth - UMS Journal (/Thread-I-AM-Wealth-UMS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

I AM Wealth - UMS Journal - AlphaRomeo - 07-28-2019

Hi all,

This is long due...and my first journal on this forum. Been using IML subs since 2015 if memory serves me.
To begin with; UMS is dope! This program feels more "me" than any other program so far. TID I got from this program was much stronger than from any other so far (I will edit and post here my ramblings from Shannon journal discussion so that my data for this program will be here in one place, for easier data gathering for Shannon and for my own track keeping).

I used UMS during 21-23.7.2019 three days. My desire to use UMS more in terms of days on is strong, however I dont feel desire to use more than one loop/day...but so far I have resisted that desire to use more days and instead have used 3days on 7days off model. However, 7 days off feels awfully long...I dont experience much of "bloom", but when I am ON days I feel GREAT and I am more productive, especially right after I finish the loop and continuing from there.  Contrary to many others who talk about having "heavy feeling" in their head when listening UMS I feel "light", the energy feels, like I said, "me"...like "real me"; something that I have "always been" but not have been expressing it earlier. I have strong urge to use this 1 loop daily, or maybe 1 loop/day until I start to feel exhausted or some other "negative" reactions. What do you say Shannon; 3 days 1 loop and 7 days off, or go with my intuitive usage pattern?

In terms of (other) experiences so far; I will add here soon...just wanted to finally get my journalling going, hopefully for the benefit for all. I greatly appreciate your great work and the value you provide Shannon. Im not much of a public journalling type, but its time for me to get out of my comfort zone in this term as well and provide value for your data gathering by the best of my abilities. Interesting that it happens to be UMS that finally got me start a journal...something to do with increased sense of being of higher monetary (among others) value than before ,even when journaling " does not technically pay me financially, at least not directly.

Damn these days offs are "killing" me...

RE: I AM Wealth - UMS Journal - Shannon - 07-28-2019

I appreciate the journal.

Go ahead and follow your desires to do more. When you get OD stop. When you get desire to do more or sadness, do more.

RE: I AM Wealth - UMS Journal - AlphaRomeo - 07-31-2019

Back at listening schedule, day 3 of second week...from now on I will have as many days on as I am internally guided to do.

At first week I took a part on a challenge where we had 10 days to create an online business from scratch; to do market research, write a copy, create a product(s), a sales funnel and membership site and drive traffic to it. The program was several times more popular than the organiser had anticipated so it stretched their servers and we experienced some tech difficulties with our sites and mine being down few days (not being able to do any back end stuff), hence it is now past day 10 without me finishing the program but I am catching up fast again. The initial days were breeze where I was also on UMS, when the off days began I started to slow down...now Im back on days with UMS making its breeze again.

Now, online based business is nothing new to me, but in the past I have insisted of doing it my way, not been able to really take and FOLLOW/IMPLEMENT advice from those much more successful than me, thus sabotaging my own success. With UMS, following the advice from those who can actually help me to succeed is rather easy, even enjoyable. Also, even tho I have first time known this internet marketing expert (50+ million in sales with proof) over 10 years ago when I first tried online business, and could have "found" him again without UMS I think it was UMS that guided me to read his email letter for the first time in years and to take a part of this online challenge. Whats more, the niche I chose was not necessarily the greatest of my passion, but it will most likely to be much more profitable than any other I have entered into so far as there is insane amounts of money exchanging hands in that market. But it is still personal interest of mine to a good extend, and the research about that niche feels surprisingly enjoyable.

Also, one particular aspect of online business has taken me by big surprise, and that is copywriting. Altho I have always had my way with words, especially with my native language, and been able to be very convincing and persuasive if needed, I never really liked to write sales letters. It always felt forced, weird and "not me", sometimes even desperate...and I even hated some copywriters, thinking they were narcissistic...now I find myself actually breezing through writing the copy, even enjoying the process. Words just flows out of my mind on to the page, and they are coming from this sense of "of course they will take my offer, its only natural" and that reflects on the copy as it has this tone to it that just assumes the sale is done deal (which I reckon is big part of good copywriting, but like I said, earlier it felt forced...now its natural). Whats interesting also about this aside from it having this sense of ease into it is that copywriting can become quickly VERY HIGH paying skill and I feel motivated to develop my skills on that, so not only will I write my own copy to all my products and services but also I am thinking about to turn it into one of my services.

UMS subgoal; learning easily what needs to be learned in order for ultimate financial success seems to be kicking in nicely. Also the manifesting right connections seems to be doing its thing as well. One of friends today who is native english speaker Skyped me today, asking me to provide feedback for his website. He found my feedback very helpful and valuable (he knows almost nothing about online business, where as I know reasonable amount even tho I have not been financially as successful online as I want to be, yet) so in the end of call he asked if he could help me with anything...voila! He can help me with proofreading my english sales latters /copywriting, which he promised to do! This is just a small sample of what is yet to come, this manifesting right people/circumstances has this nice intuitive feeling in it that is difficult to put finger on...its like nothing major has happened yet, but this knowing of that everything that needs to happen will happen and just at the right time. This sensing of future, with other subgoals as well, not just the connections/circumstances manifestation.

Aside from this particular niche and copywriting, I am also looking into other activities/skills that can be highly profitable and feeling excited about it. Earlier there has been almost always some weird sense of disconnection, if not conflict, with what I find interesting and what could be profitable. Or there has been some kind of struggle with how can I turn my interests/passions into highly profitable businesses. Now I find more passion and ease in markets that did not take much of my interest earlier, and likewise I find ways turn the earlier passions and interest into more profitable income streams.

EASE seems to be one of the overall themes for me with UMS. Another theme is being able to think way bigger, better, more creatively (while keeping it practical/profitable) than before, and being able "sense" the future and be guided towards the right path and choices. There is A LOT of going on with UMS on so many levels that is difficult to put into words...I will post again soon. BOOYAH!

EDIT: I know I can be wordy...next skill to learn (among others); becoming less wordy while still keeping the essence of what I want/need to say. Safes time, the most valuable asset of them all...

RE: I AM Wealth - UMS Journal - AlphaRomeo - 08-02-2019

Day 5, second week. A quick update:

No signs of exhaustion or anything else that would imply too much exposure. I still do 1 "only" loop/day, but obviously am past the 3 day exposure. Feeling like "million bucks" most of the time...but there is a little bit downside to that, which is I am still procrastinating a bit, tho nowhere as much as in the past, and it might be because the quality of feeling wealthy now may trick some part of me to believe that "ok, you are wealth already...so why not just enjoy being that...no need to sweat...only work when you feel like it, since, well, you are already wealthy so you already have it all..."

I have read/heard by some VERY smart people who are experts (far beyond your regular NLP/Hypnosis gurus and psychologists expertise) in how mind works saying, and Im paraphrasing here, that subconscious mind does not differentiate the imagined experience from real one. Im sure there is more into that tho...so my question is, Shannon, if it thinks to be already wealthy how it knows not to get lazy since it thinks that one already "has it all". Luckily, this feeling of "no need to do anything since you already have it all" are there not all the time, but it does "cause" some procrastination, unless Im missing something or inteprating this incorrectly. Having said that, once I DO start doing things my earlier post still holds: Everything feels much easier then before and not such a effort/struggle.

I guess as the FRM keeps working its magic even the procrastination I still have left will fade away since it can only exist to the extend that the fear (of success?) exists...which I feel is disappearing day by day until it will be gone for good. Will post soon again. Thanks for reading.

EDIT: I know being lazy is not a mindset of wealthy people, but my above description about the "mind trick" might still hold true probably partly because of my "old programming" /habit of being lazy. I actually like being productive and work since UMS (when I DO get to that flow...), but there might be part of me that still "enjoys" being lazy more due the false sense of comfort or whatever else it provides. Shannon, how does your programs such as UMS handle possible parts conflict? Is there (borrowing the NLP term) some kinds of "parts-integration-module" ? Does FRM somehow resolve it?

RE: I AM Wealth - UMS Journal - Shannon - 08-02-2019

(08-02-2019, 09:07 AM)AlphaRomeo Wrote: Day 5, second week. A quick update:

No signs of exhaustion or anything else that would imply too much exposure. I still do 1 "only"  loop/day, but obviously am past the 3 day exposure. Feeling like "million bucks" most of the time...but there is a little bit downside to that, which is I am still procrastinating a bit, tho nowhere as much as in the past, and it might be because the quality of feeling wealthy now may trick some part of me to believe that "ok, you are wealth already...so why not just enjoy being that...no need to sweat...only work when you feel like it, since, well, you are already wealthy so you already have it all..."

I have read/heard by some VERY smart people who are experts (far beyond your regular NLP/Hypnosis gurus and psychologists expertise) in how mind works saying, and Im paraphrasing here,  that subconscious mind does not differentiate the imagined experience from real one. Im sure there is more into that tho...so my question is, Shannon, if it thinks to be already wealthy how it knows not to get lazy since it thinks that one already "has it all".  Luckily, this feeling of "no need to do anything since you already have it all" are there not all the time, but it does "cause" some procrastination, unless Im missing something or inteprating this incorrectly. Having said that, once I DO start doing things my earlier post still holds: Everything feels much easier then before and not such a effort/struggle.

I guess as the FRM keeps working its magic even the procrastination I still have left will fade away since it can only exist to the extend that the fear (of success?) exists...which I feel is disappearing day by day until it will be gone for good. Will post soon again. Thanks for reading.

EDIT: I know being lazy is not a mindset of wealthy people, but my above description about the "mind trick" might still hold true probably partly because of my "old programming" /habit of being lazy. I actually like being productive and work since UMS (when I DO get to that flow...), but there might be part of me that still "enjoys" being lazy more due the false sense of comfort or whatever else it provides. Shannon, how does your programs such as UMS handle possible parts conflict? Is there (borrowing the NLP term) some kinds of "parts-integration-module" ? Does FRM somehow resolve it?

The program design prevents the "I already have it, so why should I try?".  I'm well aware of that and I have been preventing it for a very long time now.  The program isn't doing that.  UMS handles parts conflict, but how it does so is not something I care to just give away to those who would (and do) happily harvest my methods and secrets for their own programs.

RE: I AM Wealth - UMS Journal - AlphaRomeo - 08-02-2019

Ok, thanks for the input Shannon, I will update soon since NOT being productive is starting to actually become less enjoyable, minute by minute, than doing things...stay tuned, Mr.Ed (or however the saying goes in your country...)

RE: I AM Wealth - UMS Journal - AlphaRomeo - 08-06-2019

2.nd day of 3.rd week.

There is so much going on with UMS that it would take "forever" to journal everything...so this time I will focus on E3 in UMS since its HUGE one:

E3 started to work very nicely and smoothly right a way when I first started UMS, and it has been very smooth ride ever since. I feel much healthier, and happier, than in years, maybe decades...as all kinds of crap has been gently but surely dissolving into nothingness, and continues to do so. It feels so natural and effortless to feel healthy now. What amazes me is how fast it works, as well as the depth of it. I have mentioned somewhere else in forum that I feel much more confident about my ability to attract women as well since UMS, along with my confidence to create the kind of lifestyle financially, and otherwise, that I desire.

I have always had a weird relationship with money, and in the past it has had more impact on my sense of self worth than is anywhere near reasonable. If in the past I did not have money I felt like I had not much of worth in most other areas in life either, especially regarding love and sexual relationships. Its like I associated money with everything else. So no wonder that since E3 in UMS is aimed at healing all that prevents of achieving the design goal of the program it is doing some major work in the "background" to solve my earlier twisted perception regarding wealth, and healing several areas in my life at once in doing so....yet this "major process" feels very natural and gentle despite of such a huge change.

Also, aside from experiencing this in waking life I process a lot of it in dreams, which I think is in the script. But what is interesting about the dreams with these subs is that I seem to progress to earlier and earlier events in my life the longer I listen them. When I first started to listen IML subs I had more dreams about recent past...and with every sub I go further in my history. Now, I would have thought that each sub causes dreams around the goal of that sub, starting the recent past regarding that topic, and then progress to earlier memories. While I have had occasional dreams about the goal of each sub that reaches further back in my memory, the overall theme has been that over the years of listening the subs I have progressed further and further in history, not necessarily with each sub separately, if that makes sense. Now I am at somewhere around my early teens in my dreams. Shannon, could you please shed some light on this dream progression? Why its not as much goal of the sub specific as much as overall thing for me in terms of time periods? Not that there is anything wrong with it, just curious.

I am deeply grateful for you Shannon about all the subs that I have been fortune to listen so far, but right now I would like to specifically thank you for the E3 in UMS since it has been taken me by extremely pleasant surprise. So thank you my friend!

RE: I AM Wealth - UMS Journal - Benjamin - 08-06-2019

I don't fully follow your question, but it's not linear. The things you've been having come up in dreams about the past are likely related to the emotions being worked on by the healing. It won't always be literal like you swimming in money or something, i've usually found it's symbolic. But sometimes a bit of both, some dreams I found were related to the goal.

But I can't say I ever had specific dreams about past experiences, i'd just have dreams about people from the past and then i'd wake up thinking of memories where stuff happened with them and realize something around that had been worked on.

It's also different you've found that it seems to be a bit more linear for you, I found it would go all over the place to different times, it wasn't like it was working on 5 years ago, then 10 years ago or anything in any pattern.

RE: I AM Wealth - UMS Journal - AlphaRomeo - 08-06-2019

(08-06-2019, 06:09 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I don't fully follow your question, but it's not linear. The things you've been having come up in dreams about the past are likely related to the emotions being worked on by the healing. It won't always be literal like you swimming in money or something, i've usually found it's symbolic. But sometimes a bit of both, some dreams I found were related to the goal.

But I can't say I ever had specific dreams about past experiences, i'd just have dreams about people from the past and then i'd wake up thinking of memories where stuff happened with them and realize something around that had been worked on.

It's also different you've found that it seems to be a bit more linear for you, I found it would go all over the place to different times, it wasn't like it was working on 5 years ago, then 10 years ago or anything in any pattern.

Well its not only linear, I do jump around in different places and times...but overall I seem to slowly progress into earlier memories. Its also not necessarily about specific past experiences either, but people from those time periods in my life. Its very late here so I might have been writing the post when being too tired. I will revisit tomorrow and see if I can clarify my question and/or the parts of the post. Thanks for the input and reading my journal Ben.

RE: I AM Wealth - UMS Journal - Shannon - 08-07-2019

Quote:Also, aside from experiencing this in waking life I process a lot of it in dreams, which I think is in the script. But what is interesting about the dreams with these subs is that I seem to progress to earlier and earlier events in my life the longer I listen them. When I first started to listen IML subs I had more dreams about recent past...and with every sub I go further in my history. Now, I would have thought that each sub causes dreams around the goal of that sub, starting the recent past regarding that topic, and then progress to earlier memories. While I have had occasional dreams about the goal of each sub that reaches further back in my memory, the overall theme has been that over the years of listening the subs I have progressed further and further in history, not necessarily with each sub separately, if that makes sense. Now I am at somewhere around my early teens in my dreams. Shannon, could you please shed some light on this dream progression? Why its not as much goal of the sub specific as much as overall thing for me in terms of time periods? Not that there is anything wrong with it, just curious.

The programs use dreams to help you achieve the goals.  They also use E3 in some cases, and FRM in a lot of cases.  If the major impediment is something E3 or FRM is working on, then you'll see that take precedence in your dream processing, which is what you're describing.  One or both of those is at work tracing things back to the source to repair them.  Once that process is finished, you may or may not start dreaming more about the goal, but right now, this is the most important thing to be doing to achieve it.

Quote:I am deeply grateful for you Shannon about all the subs that I have been fortune to listen so far, but right now I would like to specifically thank you for the E3 in UMS since it has been taken me by extremely pleasant surprise. So thank you my friend!

You are welcome.  Glad it's helping you.

RE: I AM Wealth - UMS Journal - AlphaRomeo - 08-07-2019

Shannon said this in someones UMS journal:
"I think, after observing everyone so far, that instead of increasing the number of loops per day or days doing loops, if you want to do something along those lines, you should be experimenting with decreasing your days off gradually."

That sounds about right. I started my first week of UMS with 3 days on, 5 days off which felt too little. Then I increased to 5 days on 2 days off which seemed a bit too much as I woke up rather tired at the 6th day and was also tired at 7.th day. Now, after those 2 days off Im at 3th week, and have listened 3 days. I feel I need a bit rest again. I have a feeling that 3 days on and 4 days off might do the trick, and that is what I will do this week. Just wanted to give myself guidelines here so that I dont wander off...and a quick notice for Shannon that, at least for me, 3 days might indeed be the good number of on days, while the concept of decreasing number of days off (gradually) might be a good idea. 5 days off was too much, 2 days off too little, at least for now...so lets see by the sunday if 3:4 is a sweet spot, as my gut says its at least close to my ideal usage pattern. Might be 3:3 as well , but I think Im getting close...lets see.

I just recently read someones UMS journal about possible reversal resistance, after maybe over usage of UMS, of his financial situation being worse than before he started UMS. It also could have been just coincidence, as Shannon pointed out. I was also using UMS a bit too much last week, as I pointed out in my previous post...and just two days ago I was informed about a relatively large bill / outstanding (overdue? whatever the heck it is in english) balance on something I used well over a YEAR ago. I attended to this online training back then, there was miscommunication about it back then, I was not fully using the program...all kinds of hassle, and the situation kinda got frozen over a year ago and I was under the impression that everything was settled when it comes to billing. Now, out of nowhere, without getting any reminders of such an outstanding balance in over a year, I got an urgent notification that they want me to pay it or they proceed with legal action. Wtf? Anyway, coincidence? Reversal resistance (too much exposure)? Either way, going to do 3:4 of UMS for now...hopefully getting it in balance as the program is no joke!

Cool thing about this is the feeling I have about the situation...in the past I would have lost my marbles, but now they just keep increasing in their value while I calmly treasure them more than ever lol.

Might be coincidence, but if others keep reporting similar occurrences then I think we should take a note.

RE: I AM Wealth - UMS Journal - Paul1131 - 08-07-2019

(08-07-2019, 12:50 PM)AlphaRomeo Wrote: I just recently read someones UMS journal about possible reversal resistance, after maybe over usage of UMS, of his financial situation being worse than before he started UMS. It also could have been just coincidence, as Shannon pointed out. I was also using UMS a bit too much last week, as I pointed out in my previous post...and just two days ago I was informed about a relatively large bill / outstanding (overdue? whatever the heck it is in english) balance on something I used well over a YEAR ago. I attended to this online training back then, there was miscommunication about it back then, I was not fully using the program...all kinds of hassle, and the situation kinda got frozen over a year ago and I was under the impression that everything was settled when it comes to billing. Now, out of nowhere, without getting any reminders of such an outstanding balance in over a year, I got an urgent notification that they want me to pay it or they proceed with legal action. Wtf? Anyway, coincidence? Reversal resistance (too much exposure)? Either way, going to do 3:4 of UMS for now...hopefully getting it in balance as the program is no joke!

Cool thing about this is the feeling I have about the situation...in the past I would have lost my marbles, but now they just keep increasing in their value while I calmly treasure them more than ever lol.

Might be coincidence, but if others keep reporting similar occurrences then I think we should take a note.

It could be that the program is getting buried and forgotten financial issues that would bite you in the rear end later to make themselves known now so that they can be taken care of now and not interrupt the wealth building process later.  Nothing like that has popped up on me, but I’ve been increasingly conscious of the potential time bombs I have and determined to take care of them before they go off.

I have taken care of that, moving on.