Subliminal Talk
EMF? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: EMF? (/Thread-EMF)

Pages: 1 2

RE: EMF? - Steve_ - 08-07-2019

I can't complain really. My drumming skills have improved significantly after growing a third arm. The possibilities are endless.

RE: EMF? - Asanti - 08-10-2019

Just wanted to tell you, I did one loop of UMS a  week ago, and after that I incidentaly stumbled upon a webpage with ATTI  (Advanced Tachyon Technologies International) - was sceptic, but felt I had to buy it, so I bought Ultra EMF Vintage Pendant - been wearing it for several days now and all I can say is that I for my part feel it works. I feel it balances the left and right hemispheres of the brain, have an overall calming effect and overall I feel very positive about it, it raises the mood, awesome. Gonna buy more from them. Just wanted to share that, maybe somebody out there will find it interesting... or maybe not, it's definitely something for me.

As a side note, had the strangest dream in my entire life after just one loop of UMS, it was fear related, I might journal my experiance with UMS after longer period of time, coz for now I need to withdraw

When it comes down to GMOs, some of you might laugh at me, but I pray to God to keep having our organic NON-GMOs here where I live!!! Big Grin  We even have labels in shops on products that are non-gmo! For instance, you can buy here a bottle of milk with a label that the cows are fed with organic non-gmo food...

RE: EMF? - Benjamin - 08-11-2019

I'm curious to hear how the pendant goes for you, i've been researching it today. It sounds interesting, but not sure if i'm convinced. Maybe i'll just start with the one for my phone and see.

Unfortunately all of the 'reviews' I can find on them are just on the website, none on forums or anything.

RE: EMF? - Asanti - 08-11-2019

(08-11-2019, 12:43 AM)Benjamin Wrote: I'm curious to hear how the pendant goes for you, i've been researching it today. It sounds interesting, but not sure if i'm convinced. Maybe i'll just start with the one for my phone and see.

Unfortunately all of the 'reviews' I can find on them are just on the website, none on forums or anything.

Hi Ben!

Today is the fourth day I'm wearing it, I wear it all the time, whole day, whole night 24/7.

They claim on their webpage that products that have the ULTRA component of tachyons help restore balance physically and emotionally (ultra means that the tachyons collide with each other and create some sort of a field), I have to admit that there is something going on. I wear pendant with ultra disc in it and I feel that ever since I started wearing it my thinking has been becoming less emotional and more logical, litteraly. I feel I have more energy, feel less anxiety, it feels as though I've been grounding myself in calmness

I bought one for myself and one for my mom, she says that she feels less anxious and has slower puls.

I cannot say anything about the phone microdiscs though. I have one attached to my phone and I bought one additional for my dad. Some measuring device would be useful here, but for the time being I don't have any...