Subliminal Talk
Consequences of Overuse? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: Consequences of Overuse? (/Thread-Consequences-of-Overuse)

Consequences of Overuse? - HearDontListen - 07-21-2019

I was just wondering what the (worst) consequences of overusing a subliminal could be?

Would it just be headaches, exhaustion, and other physical type symptoms?

Or could it have the effect of not working, or even worse, producing the opposite of the desired effect.

Specifically, I am using UMS, and noticed that sometimes I do start to feel a little bit of a headache and more tired than usual.  But to be honest, I don't really mind it!  It's not that bad and I have the time for additional sleep right now.

What I wouldn't want to happen is to get negative results though.  I don't want to use it too much and somehow get the opposite of the desired effect. Or maybe there is something even worse that could happen?

I'm thinking there may be some kind of a built in meter or internal guide for how much you want to use it.  Sometimes I think "i'm not really in the mood right now," like it would just take too much out of me.  But other times I feel like pushing it and think if I need some extra sleep so be it.

I think I can keep going like this no problem... just want to make getting tired and a bit of a headache is the worst that could happen.  

Thanks!

RE: Consequences of Overuse? - Benjamin - 07-21-2019

Most of what you've mentioned. Just being exhausted, your brain feeling overworked and such. And also past a certain point can reduce the effect since your brain needs space to process it.

I tried to do AM6 for like 20 hours a day at one stage and my head just felt weird and like it was overworked and I couldn't sleep. I was tired but I just couldn't because it was like my brain was working overtime.

RE: Consequences of Overuse? - HearDontListen - 07-21-2019

(07-21-2019, 03:23 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Most of what you've mentioned. Just being exhausted, your brain feeling overworked and such. And also past a certain point can reduce the effect since your brain needs space to process it.

I tried to do AM6 for like 20 hours a day at one stage and my head just felt weird and like it was overworked and I couldn't sleep. I was tired but I just couldn't because it was like my brain was working overtime.

Cool thanks Ben.

RE: Consequences of Overuse? - Shannon - 07-21-2019

If you pay attention, the program will guide you as to the best usage patterns for you. This is experimental tech right now, I'm not sure it works yet, but it seems to be working for most people so far. So keep listening to that urge to take a break or keep going.

The overuse of a subliminal will depend on the power level of the subliminal. Overusing AM6 will produce vastly different results in the short term than overusing UMS, for example. I advise that you err on the side of caution when in doubt as to whether you are overusing it.

RE: Consequences of Overuse? - HearDontListen - 07-21-2019

(07-21-2019, 06:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: If you pay attention, the program will guide you as to the best usage patterns for you.  This is experimental tech right now, I'm not sure it works yet, but it seems to be working for most people so far.  So keep listening to that urge to take a break or keep going.

The overuse of a subliminal will depend on the power level of the subliminal.  Overusing AM6 will produce vastly different results in the short term than overusing UMS, for example.  I advise that you err on the side of caution when in doubt as to whether you are overusing it.

Thanks Shannon.  

You stated: "Overusing AM6 will produce vastly different results in the short term than overusing UMS, for example."

This statement really piqued curiosity in me.  What would you expect to be the overuse symptoms of AM6 vs UMS? And why the vast difference?  I don't have a clue, and I'm hoping to learn something from this.

RE: Consequences of Overuse? - Shannon - 07-22-2019

(07-21-2019, 06:14 PM)HearDontListen Wrote:
(07-21-2019, 06:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: If you pay attention, the program will guide you as to the best usage patterns for you.  This is experimental tech right now, I'm not sure it works yet, but it seems to be working for most people so far.  So keep listening to that urge to take a break or keep going.

The overuse of a subliminal will depend on the power level of the subliminal.  Overusing AM6 will produce vastly different results in the short term than overusing UMS, for example.  I advise that you err on the side of caution when in doubt as to whether you are overusing it.

Thanks Shannon.  

You stated: "Overusing AM6 will produce vastly different results in the short term than overusing UMS, for example."

This statement really piqued curiosity in me.  What would you expect to be the overuse symptoms of AM6 vs UMS? And why the vast difference?  I don't have a clue, and I'm hoping to learn something from this.

AM6 was released in 2012.  UMS was released this month.  There's a lot of development and growth that has happened between the two, so UMS is many, many times as powerful and effective as AM6 is.

As a result, it takes nearly a week of 24/7 listening to AM6 to achieve the level of exhaustion that UMS can achieve in 2-3 loops for some people.

Overuse usually results in exhaustion, but depending on what is in the script can also result in headaches, muscle aches, digestive issues, difficulty focusing, irritability and other symptoms.  In the case of AM6, irritability is an expected effect because it is designed to push you past the fears that have held you in place and allowed others to walk on you.  That irritability is aimed at motivating you to set and maintain boundaries.  But with UMS, irritability is - if it happens - a symptom of subconscious anger at being pushed to heal too quickly, or being given too much pressure to act.

Most people won't get irritability They'll get exhaustion and difficulty focusing, first, and possibly headaches and/or muscle aches.

RE: Consequences of Overuse? - HearDontListen - 07-22-2019

(07-22-2019, 06:16 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Thanks Shannon.  

AM6 was released in 2012.  UMS was released this month.  There's a lot of development and growth that has happened between the two, so UMS is many, many times as powerful and effective as AM6 is.

As a result, it takes nearly a week of 24/7 listening to AM6 to achieve the level of exhaustion that UMS can achieve in 2-3 loops for some people.

Overuse usually results in exhaustion, but depending on what is in the script can also result in headaches, muscle aches, digestive issues, difficulty focusing, irritability and other symptoms.  In the case of AM6, irritability is an expected effect because it is designed to push you past the fears that have held you in place and allowed others to walk on you.  That irritability is aimed at motivating you to set and maintain boundaries.  But with UMS, irritability is - if it happens - a symptom of subconscious anger at being pushed to heal too quickly, or being given too much pressure to act.

Most people won't get irritability They'll get exhaustion and difficulty focusing, first, and possibly headaches and/or muscle aches.

Super Interesting.  Yeah, I'm not experiencing any irritability right now; feeling less irritable if anything.  I just notice being more exhausted than usual.  Today, I'm not feeling like playing it, at least not right now, and I think I will probably take the day off from UMS.

Reading your comment about how these subs exponentially grew in strength over the years is exciting.  It made me think about just how strong these subs will/could get in the future. Happy to jump on board when the tech is already advanced, but I really wonder what they will be like in 10 years and beyond! Probably will be stronger than anyone could imagine right now.

(07-22-2019, 06:26 AM)HearDontListen Wrote:

Thanks Shannon.  

Super Interesting.  Yeah, I'm not experiencing any irritability right now; feeling less irritable if anything.  I just notice being more exhausted than usual.  Today, I'm not feeling like playing it, at least not right now, and I think I will probably take the day off from UMS.

Reading your comment about how these subs exponentially grew in strength over the years is exciting.  It made me think about just how strong these subs will/could get in the future.  Happy to jump on board when the tech is already advanced, but I really wonder what they will be like in 10 years and beyond!  Probably will be stronger than anyone could imagine right now.

I have been working on the advancement of the subs since 2012 just to take us from 5G (which is AM6 level) to 6G (which we haven't yet achieved).  6G is intended to be the furthest we can push it for at least a decade, and we are close to finished developing 6G.  So you're looking at another year or less, maybe, before 6G is finished.  At that point I'm planning on stopping development and building out the whole library in 6G, and then taking a break to travel and have some kidlings.

UMS is not full 6G but we have the majority of it finished.  We just have to understand how to use this new level of power.

(07-22-2019, 06:40 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Thanks Shannon.  

Reading your comment about how these subs exponentially grew in strength over the years is exciting.  It made me think about just how strong these subs will/could get in the future.  Happy to jump on board when the tech is already advanced, but I really wonder what they will be like in 10 years and beyond!  Probably will be stronger than anyone could imagine right now.

I have been working on the advancement of the subs since 2012 just to take us from 5G (which is AM6 level) to 6G (which we haven't yet achieved).  6G is intended to be the furthest we can push it for at least a decade, and we are close to finished developing 6G.  So you're looking at another year or less, maybe, before 6G is finished.  At that point I'm planning on stopping development and building out the whole library in 6G, and then taking a break to travel and have some kidlings.

UMS is not full 6G but we have the majority of it finished.  We just have to understand how to use this new level of power.

Oh I undestand.  So its actually a slow and long process to make these advancements.  To move one step up from 5G to 6G took about 8 years or so.  And when that comes out that will probably be the strongest for a long while.  Well, I'm definitely excited for 6G like everyone else!

(07-22-2019, 06:48 AM)HearDontListen Wrote:
(07-21-2019, 06:14 PM)HearDontListen Wrote: Thanks Shannon.  

Oh I undestand.  So its actually a slow and long process to make these advancements.  To move one step up from 5G to 6G took about 8 years or so.  And when that comes out that will probably be the strongest for a long while.  Well, I'm definitely excited for 6G like everyone else!

It's the 80/20 rule.  The first 80% of development was very rapid and easy.  The last 20% is very low and difficult.  Since 6G is aimed at being the furthest we will be able to push it given what is possible right now, we are probably pushing into the last tenths of a percent on that 99%+ part at this point.  The further you go, the harder it becomes to advance, and the more difficult, expensive and slow it is.  So the last 20% has taken me 8 years so far and we aren't done yet.

(07-22-2019, 06:57 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 06:48 AM)HearDontListen Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 06:16 AM)Shannon Wrote: AM6 was released in 2012.  UMS was released this month.  There's a lot of development and growth that has happened between the two, so UMS is many, many times as powerful and effective as AM6 is.

It's the 80/20 rule.  The first 80% of development was very rapid and easy.  The last 20% is very low and difficult.  Since 6G is aimed at being the furthest we will be able to push it given what is possible right now, we are probably pushing into the last tenths of a percent on that 99%+ part at this point.  The further you go, the harder it becomes to advance, and the more difficult, expensive and slow it is.  So the last 20% has taken me 8 years so far and we aren't done yet.

Makes sense.  Sounds like its gonna be great when it's ready.

should be pretty damned good as it is!

RE: Consequences of Overuse? - Benjamin - 07-22-2019

Oh yes, I should have mentioned that there would be a big difference. I wouldn't want anyone to try to do 20 hours of a 5.5g program. But that was just my experience with doing too much.