Subliminal Talk
Does UMS heal as effectively as E3? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Does UMS heal as effectively as E3? (/Thread-Does-UMS-heal-as-effectively-as-E3)

Does UMS heal as effectively as E3? - EvolvingPhoenix - 07-19-2019

So I know I need to focus on healing and am using E3 to help do that, but I'm also aware that UMS has E3 in it. Does the E3 component of UMS do as good a job at healing you as using straight up E3? Because I'm thinking of saving up for UMS so I can heal AND make money at the same time. Is that a good idea or will it slow down my healing?

RE: Does UMS heal as effectively as E3? - Shannon - 07-19-2019

E3 in UMS has three differences from E3 standalone.

1. It's not standalone. It shares focus and energy with many other goals.

2. It is aimed at achieving UMS. Not generally healing, as standalone.

3.E3 standalone is tuned to be relatively gentle. UMS is tuned to be extremely aggressive by comparison.

RE: Does UMS heal as effectively as E3? - EvolvingPhoenix - 07-19-2019

(07-19-2019, 02:52 PM)Shannon Wrote: E3 in UMS has three differences from E3 standalone.

3.E3 standalone is tuned to be relatively gentle. UMS is tuned to be extremely aggressive by comparison.

So do you think I should save up for UMS? If I get UMS, it seems I can still get healing while finding a way to make money, which is the one factor of my life I don't have sorted out yet. On the other hand, E3 standalone can really focus on my healing. Which one do you think I should go with? If I use UMS and find a way to make good money, I might be able to afford LTU5. Hmm... 

What do you think, Shannon?

RE: Does UMS heal as effectively as E3? - Shannon - 07-19-2019

(07-19-2019, 03:20 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(07-19-2019, 02:52 PM)Shannon Wrote: E3 in UMS has three differences from E3 standalone.

So do you think I should save up for UMS? If I get UMS, it seems I can still get healing while finding a way to make money, which is the one factor of my life I don't have sorted out yet. On the other hand, E3 standalone can really focus on my healing. Which one do you think I should go with? If I use UMS and find a way to make good money, I might be able to afford LTU5. Hmm... 

What do you think, Shannon?

You're trying to talk yourself into buying UMS.  As much as I would like to sell more copies, I cannot say that UMS is a better choice  for you than E3, because of two things.

1. E3 focuses completely on healing, and heals everything.  UMS uses healing to achieve another goal, and will only heal what is needed to achieve that goal.
2. I don't know if UMS will solve your emotional healing requirements.  I do know that E3 will, as long as you are patient enough.

Fair enough. I still might use UMS at some point though, maybe after some months of E3.

RE: Does UMS heal as effectively as E3? - Benjamin - 07-19-2019

Sounds like you're trying to run away from E3 because of fear. From all your posts you definately need a long, extended run of E3 instead of running away to UMS.

(07-19-2019, 06:09 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Sounds like you're trying to run away from E3 because of fear. From all your posts you definately need a long, extended run of E3 instead of running away to UMS.

"Long and extended" as in how long, do you estimate?

RE: Does UMS heal as effectively as E3? - AbundanceCH - 07-19-2019

(07-19-2019, 06:11 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(07-19-2019, 06:09 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Sounds like you're trying to run away from E3 because of fear. From all your posts you definately need a long, extended run of E3 instead of running away to UMS.

"Long and extended" as in how long, do you estimate?
Who can really answer that? Why don't you keep things simple and try what Shannon suggests for usage of the program? I'm sure that's in the sale's page..

Good point. I think here's what I'm gonna do: Use E3 for a total of 6 months (including the time already spent) and then switch to UMS for 6 months (or less if it takes less time to accomplish my goals) With the money from UMS, I should be able to afford LTU5 and I'll go on that for 12 months. Then I'll either move on to AM6 or MLS, depending where I'm at in my guitar skill development.

RE: Does UMS heal as effectively as E3? - Benjamin - 07-20-2019

Atleast 6-12 months i'd say, until you're well over these issues. Especially since you're now noticing good progress. Also it's likely still working on those issues, stopping only after a bit over a month would be to your detriment.

I did around 9 months of E2 and could have used a good amount more, E3 is more powerful but I can't really say at this point until there's more feedback on it over time.