Subliminal Talk
4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success (/Thread-4Kingdoms-UMS-Ultimate-Monetary-Success)

Pages: 1 2 3

4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - 4Kingdoms - 07-12-2019

Product Description:
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/ultimate-monetary-success/

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-Thread-Volume-4?pid=223233#pid223233
(07-11-2019, 09:32 AM)DMSIuser78 Wrote: @Shannon is it necessary to set a goal for UMS, or can I just "set it and forget it" and see where it takes me?
(07-11-2019, 10:18 AM)Shannon Wrote: It is not necessary to set a conscious goal.

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - 4Kingdoms - 07-12-2019

I bought 2 copies. When it first was released I listened to it.  It felt like every space in my head above my eyes and ears was being filled. Similar to sucking a liquid with a straw into your mouth without swallowing and letting your cheeks puff out to allow more liquid into your mouth. (edit to correct spelling)

I did this right before bed on a work night, big mistake!! I got an hour of sleep, even though I didn't sleep well. I functioned just fine when I went to work.  I highly recommend you listen to UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success when you first wake up!!

When I got home from work, I put UMS on an sd card and gave it to my Uncle, then erased UMS from my hard drive.  Today, I bought myself a copy of UMS.

My Uncle stopped working like 12 years ago to take care of his Mom under the condition that she supported him financially. She died Aug 2018.  I thought my Uncle would jump into the workforce after the funeral, he didn't.  I bought him LTU-Life Tune Up v5 at the introductory price.  It brought him out of the emotional depression he was in and was his old self before his Mom died. (my Grandmother)

Because he has no income except for the odd jobs his friends or family give him under the table, he gets free medical care and is reluctant to get a full-time job because he wants to keep the free medical care. (his words, not mine)

When UMS was released, I showed him the product description and I warned him... "You will probably lose your free medical care if you listen to UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success."   He understood and wanted a copy as soon as I could give it to him.

After he listened to UMS, he got steady odd jobs for the entire week.  Usually, he only has one odd job per week.  This steady work from his friends motivated my Uncle to write down a goal.  The original goal was to pay off the home that he is currently living in (it is co-owned by his Mom and his Younger Brother).  Recently, the air conditioner died and his Younger Brother, the homeowner, refused to replace the a/c even though he knows his older brother is unemployed.

My younger cousin moved in, took over the mortgage payment and bought a new a/c unit.  My Uncle feels this was because he was listening to LTU--Life Tune Up v5.

After my Uncle told me his original goal, I showed him the product description again and reminded him to SHOOT FOR THE STARS, even if you HIT THE MOON... anything is better than that goal!!  So he reworded his goal to have a home with a garage and a lot of property so he can grow fruits and vegetables.

After I listened to UMS, I stopped at the store and bought a quick pick lottery ticket for one dollar and won 31 dollars and 50 cents.  Don't laugh, I'll take it!!  A little here, a little there, it all adds up!!

I'm not going to write down a goal for UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success as I put in my first post of this journal. Shannon says it isn't necessary.

Given that most of the journals in the forum are UMS, I'll only be repeating what everyone else is describing. My experience with UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success is very similar to what Wharrgarbl describes in his journal. https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-The-Sub-Formerly-Known-as-UMS-A-Journal-Working-Title

However, I will update about my Uncle and myself when things start manifesting with UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success!!

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - 4Kingdoms - 07-12-2019

Oh yeah, I just remembered... before UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success, people I don't know when I go out would ask me for money or buy them food. Not sure if they are homeless, but they aren't dressed that well.

Anyways, after I listened to UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success... when I see these people from a distance and I pass them, they don't ask me for money or ask me to buy them food. (These are different people than the people before I listened to UMS as I go to different locations on a daily basis.) I see them stopping other people and asking, but when I walk by, I walk by unnoticed. Must be the auric shield in action!!

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - Benjamin - 07-12-2019

(07-12-2019, 12:09 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Oh yeah, I just remembered... before UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success, people I don't know when I go out would ask me for money or buy them food.  Not sure if they are homeless, but they aren't dressed that well.

Anyways, after I listened to UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success... when I see these people from a distance and I pass them, they don't ask me for money or ask me to buy them food.  (These are different people than the people before I listened to UMS as I go to different locations on a daily basis.)  I see them stopping other people and asking, but when I walk by, I walk by unnoticed.  Must be the auric shield in action!!

Hmm very interesting. I'm laughing at the thought of having a bulletpoint "Stop homeless people asking you for food." Tongue

Very cool that after 1 loop these things happening, like your uncle getting more jobs this week and things others have reported.

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - 4Kingdoms - 07-13-2019

(07-12-2019, 12:09 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Oh yeah, I just remembered... before UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success, people I don't know when I go out would ask me for money or buy them food.  Not sure if they are homeless, but they aren't dressed that well.

Anyways, after I listened to UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success... when I see these people from a distance and I pass them, they don't ask me for money or ask me to buy them food.  (These are different people than the people before I listened to UMS as I go to different locations on a daily basis.)  I see them stopping other people and asking, but when I walk by, I walk by unnoticed.  Must be the auric shield in action!!
(07-12-2019, 04:09 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hmm very interesting. I'm laughing at the thought of having a bulletpoint "Stop homeless people asking you for food." Tongue

Very cool that after 1 loop these things happening, like your uncle getting more jobs this week and things others have reported.

Yes!! It is very cool to get these results from listening to 1 loop and all this time between loops!!

There is a bulletpoint in the product description that encompasses the homeless people situation.
#46. Protect yourself from people who would leech off you, steal from you, use you financially or otherwise try to take or get your money from you.

I used to be very generous helping strangers until I heard two stories from co-workers.
  • A man asks for money to buy food.  My co-worker pulls a freshly made cheeseburger out of the bag, hands it to the man. As my co-worker drives away, she sees the man toss the freshly made cheeseburger to the ground.
  • A man on crutches wearing a cast on his leg is asking for money. My co-worker hands him 10 dollars. A week or two goes by and my co-worker's normal route to work is detoured and he is directed to the back of the building to park his car.  My co-worker sees the man on crutches that he gave the 10 dollars walk towards a brand new Mercedes Benz, pop open the trunk, throw the crutches in, and remove the cast from his leg, and walk normally to the driver's side of the vehicle.  My co-worker went up to the guy and demands his 10 dollars back. The man faking his injuries begs my co-worker to not reveal him.

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - Benjamin - 07-13-2019

Yes, good point.

It reminds me of several people who have told me that people have come up begging for money for food or similar, and when they've said no but then offered to buy them food instead suddenly they lose interest. Dodgy. Undecided

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - 4Kingdoms - 07-17-2019

Recap:
I bought 2 copies one for my Uncle and one for myself.
Original Secondary ASRB was 1:7 -- Listen 1 day, take a 7-day break.  My Uncle and I started on Sunday 7/7, took our 7-day break and listened again on Monday 7/15.  

7/15/2019 -- was the same day Shannon release an update to the usage.
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-New-Usage-Instructions-For-Ultimate-Monetary-Success?pid=223530#pid223530
I have decided to change the usage instructions for UMS. Let's do an experiment:
Here are the new usage instructions, copied from the adjusted product page.
This subliminal should be used as-desired. Initially, use it for one loop and allow yourself to experience that loop's effects; then run it again whenever you have the desire to, and as much as you want. Remember that this program has Emotional Healing & Pain Relief embedded in it, so it may produce emotional turmoil in some people. You should use this program as needed to deal with any such emotional turmoil. Allow your desires to guide you as to how and when to use it, and which volume and format to use. It may be useful in-the-moment as well as for steady days on vs days off. You must use this program for at least 6 months straight to be eligible for a refund.

I'm going to do 1 loop per day.  My Uncle decided to 1 loop per day.

Week 1 -- 7/7 - 7/14
I work nights and listened to the first loop after I got home from work, I had such intense energy.  I didn't sleep soundly. The rest of the week I was so full of energy, I ended up taking over the counter sleeping pills just so I could get rest.

Week 2 on Monday 7/15
This time, I played the loop right before I went to work.  Had a slight headache by the left temple, went away after an hour.

Tuesday, 7/16
Played one loop before work, had a slight headache by the right temple (opposite of Monday) went away after an hour.  When I got home on Wednesday morning (today) I was so tired I took a nap. On my way home Wednesday morning, I saw my Uncle and he was very tired, he had trouble waking up.  He started doing 1 loop per day because of the new usage instructions.

On Tuesday morning, my Uncle and I had breakfast when I got off from work. I was curious about his results.

Week 1 Observations
Me: I was getting coffee for my Mom and the cashier held eye contact with me like she knew me.
Uncle: A new nurse acted the same way, I told her I never met her and she insisted she knew me. She even took me by the arm and walked me to the exam room.
Me: "Infinite" wrote her significant other gave advice and the person gave him 20 dollars! https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-UMS--10285?pid=223432#pid223432
Uncle: I was working and the guy that hired me, took over and did the job and I still got paid, even though he did all the work!

Outside the workplace, people are looking at me trying to figure out if they know me from somewhere.
At work, instead of Management going to me, paging me over the intercom, or calling me on the walkie talkie. They are calling my co-workers to get the job done.  In fact, Management says. "Good morning 4Kingdoms. How was your night?" As they walk away with my co-worker, my co-worker is looking at me like... wtf?? Only in disbelief because they have to do the grunt work, while I sit and relax. LMAO (how do you like how it feels??!!)

For the most part, 99% of the workplace is giving me mad-respect.  One guy in the morning, his wife is in Management, constantly reminds us of it.  Whenever I get out of my chair, he sits in it and when I return, "Hey 4Kingdoms, I thought you went home."  Today, I had a chair waiting for him to sit next to me. When I got up and returned, his foot was on my chair.  I spoke up and said, "You really want me  to go."  his response, "Hey 4K, that's on you."  On DMSI, I would have ripped off his head.  On UMS, I walked away.  Temper, anger, is completely under control!!

Decisions, decisions...
I didn't expect USLM v4.1 to be done so quickly, given the circumstances Shannon is dealing with.  The first subliminal I purchased from Indigo Mind Labs was Luck Magnifier 4G so the family of LM is near and dear to my heart.

About 2 years ago, a friend introduced me to Dave Ramsey's 7 Baby Steps. I used the overtime money I made towards the 7 Baby Steps. When the overtime stopped, I thought... (so close to paying it all off, yet so far).  Before learning about the 7 Baby Steps, I would take out a loan to help make the "minimum payments".  This time with the knowledge of the 7 Baby Steps, when overtime ended... I did a new budget with my normal take-home pay and saw on paper that I don't need to work overtime anymore and I don't need a loan to make the minimum payments!!

As much as I would like to try out v4.1, I'm going to stick with Ultimate Monetary Success and see where it takes me!!

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - Shannon - 07-17-2019

Wise choice.

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - 4Kingdoms - 07-18-2019

As I pulled up to my Uncle's home, he was already outside waiting to tell me something.
4Kingdoms!! Some lady gave me a $4,000 bike yesterday. It has 28 speeds and it is light as a feather. Her son stopped riding it after he started driving a car. When I was done with my job, I walked out to my truck and she asked me if I wanted it. https://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/bikes/mountain-bikes/trail-mountain-bikes/fuel-ex/fuel-ex-9-8-29/p/23603/?colorCode=grey

Then we took my Mom out for lunch. When we got to the restaurant. I told the owner, "My Mom wanted ribs for her birthday, so I brought her to your restaurant to celebrate her 75th birthday."  He said, "I'm buying your Mom lunch!"
Edit to add: Just remembered that the Owner didn't ask for proof. He didn't ask to see my Mom's id to look at her date of birth.

I pointed out stuff to my Uncle, that he wasn't picking up on. 
  • Children being drawn towards us.
  • Homeless NOT asking for money or food. When we went inside for ice cream, the homeless lady was outside on a bench, we were on the other side of the window sitting at a table. My best guess is... the auric shield was so intense, she got up and walked away.
  • At the exit of the store, we went shopping at, the security guard was checking everyone's receipts before they walked out the door.  When it was our turn, he didn't stop us.  We just walked out.

At work... over the walkie talkie. "4Kingdoms, could you please come to the office before you go home?"  
Management: I know you don't want to work overtime.
(Thinking to myself, I never said that or told anyone, I just wrote it in my journal at Subliminal Talk)
(I'm silent and just listening)
Management: We have a VIP visiting and we were hoping you could work tonight or tomorrow, one of your days off and help us out and brighten up the workplace??
Me: Today, is my Mom's 75th birthday so I can't tonight. I'll help out tomorrow.

I admit and I even told my relatives... Now that I've had 2 days off every week for the past month, I like it.  I don't want overtime anymore! I need to figure out a different way to generate extra income...

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - 4Kingdoms - 07-23-2019

Ultimate Monetary Success - Hybrid Trickling Stream  - mp3
After listening to UMS for 5 days in a row, 1 loop per day. I had to stop because I had a dull headache. The first day I waited for it to ease naturally.  The second day I took two aspirins.  

On the 3rd Day I felt better and after I finished my 1 loop. I read this... https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-UMS-Axis-Bold-as-Love-Keith-s-journey?pid=224004#pid224004
(07-22-2019, 08:50 AM)Shannon Wrote: Some of the reports I'm getting suggest that bloom starts kicking in on day #3 of rest.  That's part of what I'm experiencing, too.

Next time I feel the need to take a break from UMS, I'll take 3 days of rest.

As I continued to read other journals, this statement struck a chord in me. https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Oversoul-UMS?pid=224066#pid224066
(07-23-2019, 04:03 AM)Oversoul Wrote: For example, I was a lot more productive today than I have been for a long time, but i didn't feel like it was anything 'different' to before. But it's a huge change. I am also a lot more assertive and detached, but again, same thing- it felt absolutely natural. I love this sub. lol

I read this on my break at work.  I could feel something was different about my attitude but I didn't know how to describe it.  It wasn't an IDGAF like I had on DMSI, it was different.  DETACHED, that's the feeling.  At work, I felt detached from the outcome.

It didn't matter if my co-worker did his/her job.  It didn't matter what people thought about the quality of work I did. The drama going on had no impact on me.  I felt detached from all the possible outcomes that were happening around me.  As Oversoul stated, "It felt absolutely natural."

When my Mom heard about the $4,000 bicycle that was given to her brother, (my Uncle).  She asked him to let her listen to the 1 loop as they exercise and eat breakfast in the morning before I pick her up when I get home from work.  My Mom's appetite has increased exponentially!!  She went from barely eating to eating until she is full!! After listening to 1 loop for 4 days.

I don't know how many days (2, 3, 4) my Uncle played the loops continuously??  As much as he wants instant gratification, he went back to one loop per day.  So far, the only time he took off, was the first-week UMS was released.  

My Mom told me, my Brother has been very happy since he started listening to this subliminal!!  I'm very happy, too!! I see my Mom is becoming less negative each day she hears a loop.

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - THolt - 07-23-2019

(07-23-2019, 07:57 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Ultimate Monetary Success - Hybrid Trickling Stream  - mp3
After listening to UMS for 5 days in a row, 1 loop per day. I had to stop because I had a dull headache. The first day I waited for it to ease naturally.  The second day I took two aspirins.  

On the 3rd Day I felt better and after I finished my 1 loop. I read this... https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-UMS-Axis-Bold-as-Love-Keith-s-journey?pid=224004#pid224004
(07-22-2019, 08:50 AM)Shannon Wrote: Some of the reports I'm getting suggest that bloom starts kicking in on day #3 of rest.  That's part of what I'm experiencing, too.

Next time I feel the need to take a break from UMS, I'll take 3 days of rest.

As I continued to read other journals, this statement struck a chord in me. https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Oversoul-UMS?pid=224066#pid224066
(07-23-2019, 04:03 AM)Oversoul Wrote: For example, I was a lot more productive today than I have been for a long time, but i didn't feel like it was anything 'different' to before. But it's a huge change. I am also a lot more assertive and detached, but again, same thing- it felt absolutely natural. I love this sub. lol

I read this on my break at work.  I could feel something was different about my attitude but I didn't know how to describe it.  It wasn't an IDGAF like I had on DMSI, it was different.  DETACHED, that's the feeling.  At work, I felt detached from the outcome.

It didn't matter if my co-worker did his/her job.  It didn't matter what people thought about the quality of work I did. The drama going on had no impact on me.  I felt detached from all the possible outcomes that were happening around me.  As Oversoul stated, "It felt absolutely natural."

When my Mom heard about the $4,000 bicycle that was given to her brother, (my Uncle).  She asked him to let her listen to the 1 loop as they exercise and eat breakfast in the morning before I pick her up when I get home from work.  My Mom's appetite has increased exponentially!!  She went from barely eating to eating until she is full!! After listening to 1 loop for 4 days.

I don't know how many days (2, 3, 4) my Uncle played the loops continuously??  As much as he wants instant gratification, he went back to one loop per day.  So far, the only time he took off, was the first-week UMS was released.  

My Mom told me, my Brother has been very happy since he started listening to this subliminal!!  I'm very happy, too!! I see my Mom is becoming less negative each day she hears a loop.

So what is your new listening regimen now? 5 days on, 3 days off?

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - 4Kingdoms - 07-23-2019

(07-23-2019, 08:51 AM)THolt Wrote: So what is your new listening regimen now? 5 days on, 3 days off?

Not sure. The headache was too annoying to continue. Day 4, I felt the headache. Day 5, it became stronger. Lasted until I took aspirins on the 2nd rest day.

Yesterday, I did 1 loop and tonight before work I'll listen to my 2nd loop. I'll keep going until my body tells me to stop, headache or fatigue. Then I'll take 3 days off.

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - THolt - 07-23-2019

(07-23-2019, 09:00 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(07-23-2019, 08:51 AM)THolt Wrote: So what is your new listening regimen now? 5 days on, 3 days off?

Not sure. The headache was too annoying to continue. Day 4, I felt the headache. Day 5, it became stronger. Lasted until I took aspirins on the 2nd rest day.

Yesterday, I did 1 loop and tonight before work I'll listen to my 2nd loop. I'll keep going until my body tells me to stop, headache or fatigue. Then I'll take 3 days off.

OK. It seems like three days rest is the optimal time based on what Shannon has said.

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - Shannon - 07-23-2019

I said that the third day of rest is when the bloom STARTS. Not when it's over. The models told me originally that most people would do best with 7 days off from 1 loop on 1 day, and stubborn types would do best from 3x1, 7x0. If you always use it just as the bloom starts, then it can never bloom. What if the bloom is where it works best?

I suggest you do this. Use it 1 loop per day until you get a headache, and then stop using it until you feel the urge to use it again. I'm currently on Day 4 of rest, and I can tell you, Day 3 and Day 4, my sense of humor has been on point and on display, and I'm happy and having a grand old time living life. I asked myself earlier today, "Is it time to run another loop?" and the thought came back, "Not yet."

I think for me, 3x1, 7x0 may be perfect. May want to see how the 7x0 works before you pass it up. And don't run the program on a day when you have a headache from it. That's where you stop, or you'll have headaches for days, as you noticed.

But I am glad to hear you guys are enjoying it.