Subliminal Talk
We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude (/Thread-We-re-only-in-it-for-the-potato-UMS-Interlude)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Breeze - 07-12-2019

Did someone say potato?

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Benjamin - 07-13-2019

Potatos are coming from every direction, Breeze has eveon become a potato.

This could be the next great lego caper of (whatever year I trolled Frosted with lots of lego icons). Big Grin

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Have at ye - 07-15-2019

Seems like I have unleashed Pandora's Box. And it was full of potatoes.

Anyhow, back from that wedding. I am noticing that I've been having a tendency to "drift away" somewhat, spending a lot of time staring into the sky and thinking and all that. It's probably a sign of something going on under the hood in a big way. Also getting way increased visual artifacts. It probably means the program is working overtime on something. Feeling good otherwise, even though I have overeaten these past two days (Polish weddings, you know. Yes, they had potatoes).

I am also noticing that people are, in general, treating me with increased respect (I actually started noticing that a week or two before starting UMS, so it may have been TID).

Continuing, maybe I'll try experimenting with the loops, but my plan is still switching to USLMaxx 4.1 once it's out (though this might be dependent on whether it's going to have auric shielding or not. I like this auric shield thiiiiiiis much <3 ).

I also had some recollections from waaay back in kindergarten, haha, regarding some stuff I haven't thought about in years. This is most probably FRM doing its thing, coupled with EPHRA.

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - THolt - 07-15-2019

(07-15-2019, 06:38 AM)Have at ye Wrote: Seems like I have unleashed Pandora's Box. And it was full of potatoes.

Anyhow, back from that wedding. I am noticing that I've been having a tendency to "drift away" somewhat, spending a lot of time staring into the sky and thinking and all that. It's probably a sign of something going on under the hood in a big way. Also getting way increased visual artifacts. It probably means the program is working overtime on something. Feeling good otherwise, even though I have overeaten these past two days (Polish weddings, you know. Yes, they had potatoes).

I am also noticing that people are, in general, treating me with increased respect (I actually started noticing that a week or two before starting UMS, so it may have been TID).

Continuing, maybe I'll try experimenting with the loops, but my plan is still switching to USLMaxx 4.1 once it's out (though this might be dependent on whether it's going to have auric shielding or not. I like this auric shield thiiiiiiis much <3 ).

I will also be running USLM4.1 but at the same time, UMS intrigues me.
I hope we get similarly get results with USLM 4.1!

(07-15-2019, 08:27 AM)THolt Wrote:
(07-15-2019, 06:38 AM)Have at ye Wrote: Seems like I have unleashed Pandora's Box. And it was full of potatoes.

I will also be running USLM4.1 but at the same time, UMS intrigues me.
I hope we get similarly get results with USLM 4.1!

It's pretty spiffy for sure. I'll be doing a full run (3-6 months) of it once I'm done with some... other things. Wink

Priorities and all that.  Heart Heart Heart

Some more things I noticed: I'm kinda tempted to go shop for a couple of suits (I have two very good - and expensive - ones, but they're only two, one black and one metallic gray, and I need them for the stage, auditions and suchlike), maybe find something a bit more of the "classy casual" type or something, and start wearing those. I have a nice jacket of this type, but it's going to become way too spacious soon as I've been losing weight (getting into pretty good shape if I can say so myself, and not intending to stop until I'm Adonis personified, lol). I'll go and shop around for something relatively inexpensive but well-cut so that I can wear them more often without worrying about wear-and-tear.

I also have a tail-coat I need to get to a tailor to fit the pants, but that ain't "casual" by any stretch. Big Grin Also, it's frickin' vintage! The company that made it has been defunct since the 80s at least, hahaha.

Seems the "dress for success" module is kicking in.

I've also noticed a "declutter your surroundings, fool" module in the updated description, and this would explain why I feel like cleaning up my apartment, which has been a mess as I've been ill recently (and hate cleaning, lol).

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Have at ye - 07-17-2019

Been getting sensations and sleepiness today, which tends to correlate with processing a new sub, so there's a chance I'm getting TID from USLMaxx v. 4.1 whilst UMS is still running in me head (I've not ran any more loops than the one last Thursday). I did get the urge yesterday and today to maybe run some more UMS if I intended to stick with it for the time being, so I'd probably be running it for a loop every 2-3 days if left to my own devices.

I'm liking UMS, but priorities and all that. I'd probably have to run the thing for the full course (3-6 months) to get the most out of it, as - despite not having anything personal against money per se - I do most probably have some internalized potato beliefs that would require changing (and by "potato beliefs", I mean "it's a Polish thing", lol).

On another UMS note, the easiest - and most probable, as well as desireable for me, personally - way of getting tons of potatoes for me is sticking to my operatic bardic practice, taking my business abroad to a greater extent, and keeping at it. Monetary success would be a direct side-effect of it. World-class opera singers are all very wealthy (unless they're morons and overspent prior to saying farewell to the stage), and elite-level guys and gals are bona fide multimillionaires (the public kinda got a glimpse into the extent of the financial wealth of an elite-level singer when the late Dmitry Hvorostovsky was getting divorced and was forced by court order to publicize his assets - dude made in excess of 2mln euro per year from singing contracts alone).

Just gotta keep at it, free myself from the negative influence of the local "singing class" (I mean, I really don't need the help of these MOFOs, but it'd be nice if they stopped sabotaging me on purpose for a change, lol. I've been noticing a shift in that these past several weeks, though. F. in. one of the gals I unfortunately have to work with, who keeps sabotaging me behind my back because she's a shit singer, pretty much, is now appearing to be changing tack. Trouble is, I think she now wants me to shag her - I don't really know which is worse, lol Big Grin), and rock'n'roll. Money will be a side-effect.

Met with a friend from my conservatory days yesterday whom I haven't seen in some time (good guy, that guy!), we talked shop, and he's confirmed what I've been suspecting - the general approach and work ethic in our wonderful corner of the showbiz abroad is waaaaaay better and more healthy than locally (he's worked in Austria quite a bit). So there's yet hope, lol.

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Shannon - 07-17-2019

(07-17-2019, 01:11 PM)Have at ye Wrote: Been getting sensations and sleepiness today, which tends to correlate with processing a new sub, so there's a chance I'm getting TID from USLMaxx v. 4.1 whilst UMS is still running in me head (I've not ran any more loops than the one last Thursday). I did get the urge yesterday and today to maybe run some more UMS if I intended to stick with it for the time being, so I'd probably be running it for a loop every 2-3 days if left to my own devices.

I'm liking UMS, but priorities and all that. I'd probably have to run the thing for the full course (3-6 months) to get the most out of it, as - despite not having anything personal against money per se - I do most probably have some internalized potato beliefs that would require changing (and by "potato beliefs", I mean "it's a Polish thing", lol).

This sounds like excuses to run away.

(07-17-2019, 02:11 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-17-2019, 01:11 PM)Have at ye Wrote: Been getting sensations and sleepiness today, which tends to correlate with processing a new sub, so there's a chance I'm getting TID from USLMaxx v. 4.1 whilst UMS is still running in me head (I've not ran any more loops than the one last Thursday). I did get the urge yesterday and today to maybe run some more UMS if I intended to stick with it for the time being, so I'd probably be running it for a loop every 2-3 days if left to my own devices.

This sounds like excuses to run away.

Quite possibly. It's a huge switch in focus for me.

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Have at ye - 07-18-2019

I listened to another loop of UMS yesterday (because Shannon goaded me into it! Wink ), it felt good. Actually got some recollections while listening to it: I kinda remembered a situation when we were kids with my bro, in the dial-up Internet days, when we found the modem unbeknownst to our parents and then proceeded to rack up a good couple hundred of potato in phone bills because of that. The parents were less than pleased, lol. And then later that same month we pulled off another stunt that cost money (I think we were throwing snowballs at passing cars, and damaged a very expensive one whose owner caught us and had our parents pay up for the damages, lol) I always felt some guilt and shame around that.

The interesting thing is that I kinda get horny when listening to UMS. Though this might be the interaction between the years of DMSI coupled with the improvements in FRM.

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Have at ye - 07-18-2019

I'm playing another loop right now. Something big is pulling through, I think. It's probably related to E3 in the script; feels like subconscious healing (from what I remember from back when DMSI had healing modules included), especially now that I put the loop on.

I was feeling very good throughout most of yesterday, but in the evening things started getting derpy.

We'll see about today. Smile

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Have at ye - 07-20-2019

So I ran two loops yesterday. It felt pretty good, but had two side-effects: I was somewhat over-energized for about an hour after (like the energizer bunny, lol), and then I got very, very sleepy.

Today in the early morning, though, I have noticed that these dark, heavy sensations I've been getting primarily on the right foot - liver - heart line (I do get experience them in other spots on my body, too, but they're usually not that heavy and as prolonged) are starting to - I don't know what, exactly.

What it felt like was like the spots where the heavy sensations would occur the most became kinda - numbed? Cauterized? But in a pleasant way. I've not felt that on these subs prior to UMS. So hopefully this means that the, let's call it, "crystallized negativity" which took hold there (with most of it getting attached due to fears of some sort) is now getting dissolved, hard and fast. I could feel the "cauterization" in the right foot/leg the most, heart and liver still could use some work, but I guess you gotta start with the deepest stuff first.

On another note, I went to a friend's birthday party yesternight, and had a good opportunity to test out the auric shielding in the field, so to speak (because the party featured, among other, cool people, my ex and this girl I dated for a bit but didn't pursue further as she started gaming from the get go - a common side effect of DMSI 3.2, usually stemming from feelings of jealousy, I believe - so fem-drama, lol, as well as an assortment of boyos whose Oedipal inclinations became triggered due to the above, lol - another common side effect I noticed on DMSI 3.2).

The auric shield works extremely well. Smile

I also noticed an increase in attention, and actual seduction attempts (subtle but overt, so to speak) from various females, as well as having at least three get very huggy and touchy-feely with me, publicly.

I also have some more thoughts and musings regarding UMSing directly, but I'll write 'em up in another post.