Subliminal Talk
We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude (/Thread-We-re-only-in-it-for-the-potato-UMS-Interlude)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Have at ye - 07-11-2019

So I purchased UMS last night, put it on for the one loop, fell asleep right after (as it was bedtime anyway).

Feels good. Smile

The auric shielding seems to be doing the trick, I feel way lighter and cooler (which I've come to associate with aura clearing). I'll be running this bad boy for the time being.

I honestly have no expectations for this sub, as - as per my final post in the previous journal - financial matters have not been my primary concern at this time. So I guess it's a pretty good mindset to go in with.

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Have at ye - 07-11-2019

The UMS goal is:

"My goal is to establish a stable income of 10.000PLN per month or more"

So that's roughly 3000USD/month or more.

EDIT: If you've been wondering: PLN = potato. It's what I call it. Wink

Time for a musical interlude. I've been listening to this song quite often in recent times, but now it's gotten to the "on loop" state for some reason. Wink

Here it is!

Bend it to our will
Dream it into form
Shape it in our image
The science of noise

\m/

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Greenduck - 07-11-2019

Mam nadzieje ze to będzie podróż z sukces i radośći dla ciebie!

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - AlphaRomeo - 07-11-2019

(07-11-2019, 02:43 AM)Have at ye Wrote: The UMS goal is:

Careful...your subconscious mind might just manifest that! What the heck will you do with 10 000 potatoes per month, sell? And are they worth 3000USD? Lol. Anyway, have a great one!

(07-11-2019, 03:17 AM)Greenduck Wrote: Mam nadzieje ze to będzie podróż z sukces i radośći dla ciebie!

Haha, dzięki, piękny człowieku! Big Grin

(07-11-2019, 03:25 AM)AlphaRomeo Wrote:

Careful...your subconscious mind might just manifest that! What the heck will you do with 10 000 potatoes per month, sell? And are they worth 3000USD? Lol. Anyway, have a great one!

Hmm, selling potatoes would not be the worst side-hustle I ever heard of. Wink

Thanks!

So far, so good. Getting some thoughts I've been having when DMSIng, re: money-making actually, f. in. regarding the idea that making money is actually a pretty easy thing to do, or at least *should* be. Gonna see what happens in the coming weeks.

Anyroads, if we consider "money" from an energetic perspective, it's an expression of potential energy that can be used for various things (basically, I'm of the idea that, as per Lacan, pretty much everything is a metaphor or a metonymy of some function or desire of the unconscious - or in some cases of a "lack in being" as experienced unconsciously; I'd even go as far as to say that the entire perception of reality as per the conscious mind is one big phat metaphor for something else entirely, lol; I dunno whether Lacan himself had that idea as well, as I haven't read all of his stuff yet); so pretty much all you gotta do is: a) stop leaking it (energy containment), b) start amassing a certain amount of it (for the purposes of gravity - after a certain point of money-making, it becomes *extremely* easy to get even more because you have actual capital to work with). c) get it spinning (so, get it moving so that it does not stagnate; use it and exchange it, or whatevs. Have it move it, move it, work it, work it).

Making a note to myself that the next loop shall come on Friday the 19th.

EDIT: Oh, BTW, that new and improved auric shielding module is a godsend for me, personally. Thanks for this, Shannon!

Ooo yaasssss. Now when I'm performing an outside negativity clearing, it no longer feels like "shoveling shit upstream", so to speak.

I guess I'll now simply do it 15 minutes per day and it should have the desired effect. Smile Neat!

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Benjamin - 07-11-2019

(07-11-2019, 03:42 AM)Have at ye Wrote:

Thanks!

To start you just need to start selling them to the guy who ate only potatos for a year https://www.indy100.com/article/potatoes-man-weight-loss-year-body-health-effects-7970226

According to the photos, the benefit in the after photo is that the lighting is much better.

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Have at ye - 07-12-2019

(07-11-2019, 03:26 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
(07-11-2019, 03:42 AM)Have at ye Wrote:

Thanks!

To start you just need to start selling them to the guy who ate only potatos for a year https://www.indy100.com/article/potatoes-man-weight-loss-year-body-health-effects-7970226

According to the photos, the benefit in the after photo is that the lighting is much better.

Back in the "Soviet Russia" days, they had two cookbooks dedicated to potato dishes here, one called "200 potato dishes" and the other "300 more things you can make with a potato!".

Here's an actual monument from somewhere in Poland, erected to commemorate the glorious potato:

[Image: oyok9kqTURBXy81MWVmY2U4YjQwYzExZGQ2NjZmO...M0BvIGhMAU]

In other news, UMSing still feels good. I'll be away until Tuesday, as I'm going to a wedding of a cousin of mine (good guy, that guy), so it's gonna be a paaaartaaay. It'll be nice to chillax a bit.

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Have at ye - 07-12-2019

Oh, and I believe I can feel the FRM working. Feels like FRMs usually seem to feel to me initially; I get a little bit angry/aggressive, feels like there are "dark clouds" gathering around at various spots in my body, and then they go *poof*.

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Benjamin - 07-12-2019

Hahaha i'm quite entertained by thast potato monument.

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - AlphaRomeo - 07-12-2019

Lol. That potato monument is hilarious, borderline ridiculous indeed. You could always manifest 10 000 potatoes, smash them with giant hammer or something, call the mash contemporary art and worth some absurd sum of money. Im sure there is someone out there blessed with gazillions of jam (moola) and extraordinary bad taste in art who would be willing to pay something like million potatoes for it.