Subliminal Talk
Breeze's UMS Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Breeze's UMS Journal (/Thread-Breeze-s-UMS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

Breeze's UMS Journal - Breeze - 07-10-2019

Right, let's do this. I'll keep it short for now. The sub is downloading as I am typing this. I must say I am a bit skeptical about the ASRB ratios, but I don't have any reason to complain if the program works as intended, and it's such a relief to not worry about getting listening time in every single day. Do you know what else I am skeptical about? TID. It's TID, right? A couple of days ago, I was promised a certain sum of money out of nowhere, and if I am to receive that amount, it wouldn't be wrong to say that the sub has paid itself multiplied many times already. My first thought is to say it is a coincidence, but I don't believe that's fair to say either. We shall see. 

I am sure I'll face some challenges in my pursuit. The biggest of them of all is not to drive into overwork. I can jump into top gear and heat up the engine, to say so. I better avoid that, and hopefully, the sub will help me there. Next is boredom. I faced this with every sub that isn't a multi-stage. Hoping that pattern doesn't repeat itself with this sub. 

I've set up first of many goals, and I'll stay focused on the first goal, and the first goal only, before taking the next step.

RE: LeonidasXVI's UMS Journal - Breeze - 07-11-2019

Spent some money that I ideally shouldn't have, but not enough to hurt my wallet. Actually, it lead me to a solution to the problem that low-key bugged me for ages. Saved me countless hours.

I don't feel that 'go-getter' pumped up force guiding me. More like a gentle, guiding buzz. That's a plus in my case as I don't want to overburn myself. As for my goal, I feel pleasantly detached to it, and I can actually see multiple ways to reach that goal. I might pursue them all without much urgency. Which again, saves lots of time and reduces the overall stress. Good 1st day.

RE: Breeze's UMS Journal - Breeze - 07-12-2019

Man, I am driven today. It's more like cruising on a highway vs cutting through cars in traffic like you are in a high-speed car chase. It's effortless. I took a step closer to my goal today and that is saying something. I usually procrastinate the life out of it. I am worry-less if it will work out or not as there are potentially infinite other doors to go through to reach that same destination. Abundance, not a bad mindset to have, huh. I feel it'd be nice to just listen to one more loop today, but let's follow the instructions.

RE: Breeze's UMS Journal - Breeze - 07-12-2019

Changed my username, though my trademark potato avatar stays for now. It's all the better since it is the new currency we're dealing in.

I've been feeling restless and calm at the same time. I am restless to make progress, to take major action to earn more, and then some more. But I am not anxious or stressed about it to happen all in one day. It feels like I am learning the ropes, changing my mindset from the ground up. How it see it at the moment, there are more than enough ways for one person to make all the money. There's money... everywhere? Isn't it? It's right there in front of me, around me. All I have to do is seize it. But see, that's the tricky part.

I've recognized a few mental limits. They're nothing new and we've heard of them over and over again, but it's progress nonetheless to see them so precisely. 1. Lack of self-belief. 2. Comfort Zone. 3. Shame. Obvious stuff, right? 

For instance, starting a new endeavor costs money. Maybe it doesn't cost a fortune, but it costs something nonetheless. My problem is not that I don't have options to arrange the said money, the problem is that I lack the self-belief to do justice to that money. Then there's the unwillingness to expand beyond my comfort zone and put myself in self-scrutinizing eyes. Lastly, um, unwarranted shame to start from the very bottom, and starting so late. Irrational, yes, but is shame ever rational. I need E3 to do its thing. 

I'll stick to my goal, or shall I say landmark. It's not clearly defined and I don't think I even need to. Once I reach that first landmark, it will be the sign that I have broken free a little from the self-imposed limits above.

RE: Breeze's UMS Journal - Breeze - 07-15-2019

Been going through mindset changes more than anything else. For instance, being wealthy is not about how much money you have in your account, but about your ability to see the value in whatever crosses your path really, and contribute positively to the value. I am in training to see the value in anything and everything around me, let's see how this thought process develops as the weeks pass by running this sub. In my last post, I said, my problem is not that I don't have options to arrange money. It's been proven true. The money is as good as a click away now, and only last week I was wondering where the heck I am going to get it from. Progress, but I know better to get too excited too soon. 

Let's come back to self-belief thing, I am astounded how after all these years of running subs (albeit on and off), I never thought of it as something I lack. And how can you free somebody from the chains they don't even realize it's there in the first place. The more see how self-doubt has an effect on my life, the more I grow in self-belief, but it's a long process. 

My mind is clocking faster than usual, but I am not exactly feeling it. I guess it's like flying one of the faster aircraft without feeling much of the g-forces. I feel like there's a string of light projecting off my mind into the future, mapping out the landmarks, aligning it with the present, making it the path of least resistance. We will see.

RE: Breeze's UMS Journal - Breeze - 07-15-2019

I've been craving to run more loops as well, or rather, a loop more often. But I've restrained. No more Smile Though I don't plan to listen to it every day. Actually, I don't plan to plan at all. I'll utilize UMS as a fuel to shape myself up when I am distracted by unwelcomed thoughts and emotions. A lift-off when I need it. That, in all likeliness, means that I'll listen to it more than once in a week.

RE: Breeze's UMS Journal - Breeze - 07-16-2019

I played a loop today. I feel hammered. Had a headache in the middle of the loop and it is persistent. I continued with the loop, but damn, it felt long. It took me to a high and left me drained. At the same time, it charged me up to power through the day.

It was an emotional day yesterday. The loop did help me get back on the track. I am going through mindset changes as usual. For instance, how the concept of somehow "earning" the money or "deserving" it is so silly and manipulative. I wouldn't have a single doubt of my worth if I inherited millions of dollars today, I couldn't have said the same before running the sub.

As far as real results go, I am making progress there and things are moving fast. But I'll save the details for later when the result is 100% manifested into a reality.

RE: Breeze's UMS Journal - Breeze - 07-17-2019

Eh not having the greatest of times today. After a sound sleep, I am stressed, and there's hardly any relief from the headache that lighted up yesterday. I often catch myself focusing too hard, and for too long. It all gets blurred and fuzzy in the end. But the underlying hunger is still there. It feels like my mind is traveling through different portals, trying to align the best way forward. The best way forward, however, is riddled with issues that have haunted me since long now. I am referring to self-imposed social restrictions. Well, no matter how tough it is, I do need to follow through and grab the opportunity ahead of me to power through the rest of the UMS journey.

In a nutshell - Too much thought, too little action.

RE: Breeze's UMS Journal - Breeze - 07-18-2019

I am genuinely frustrated today. I feel caged, and I am trying to find the key out of this, but it isn't anywhere in sight yet. I didn't run a loop today, thought I'd give my head a rest. I am feeling fine now, and  I am going to run a loop tomorrow. I do hope the headache stays away this time around. But what is and what isn't going on the landscape of my mind isn't that important. It is temporary in all likeliness. The important news is that I blew up the opportunity I had today, and in my mind, I am backed up to a corner. And the only one way out of it is to push through it. So that's what I am going to do when I figure out how. Smile

RE: Breeze's UMS Journal - Breeze - 07-24-2019

Yeah, so I didn't run that loop I said I'd run. Every single time I think about running a loop, I get a trailer of the headache. Every time I think about doing something productive that'd contribute towards building the wealth, my head starts pounding again. I was running AM6 refresher before it, and there's a difference of day and night in power levels. But the level of power hasn't translated into better results so far. 'So far' are the keywords here. It is not a letdown by any means, as I am quite aware of my fears. Today is 7th day of the break, and honestly, I am dreading to run a loop tomorrow, but I have to power through it.

It's been 14 days already. Time flies.

RE: Breeze's UMS Journal - Shannon - 07-24-2019

(07-24-2019, 08:25 AM)Breeze Wrote: Yeah, so I didn't run that loop I said I'd run. Every single time I think about running a loop, I get a trailer of the headache. Every time I think about doing something productive that'd contribute towards building the wealth, my head starts pounding again. I was running AM6 refresher before it, and there's a difference of day and night in power levels. But the level of power hasn't translated into better results so far.  'So far' are the keywords here. It is not a letdown by any means, as I am quite aware of my fears. Today is 7th day of the break, and honestly, I am dreading to run a loop tomorrow, but I have to power through it.

It's possible that your subconscious is trying to resist by attempting to punish you with pain.  The headache showing up just thinking about it is a good indicator of that.  The solution, if this continues, is to increase usage sufficiently to power through the resistance.  That should be possible with this level of power.  Are you using 1x1, 7x0 or 3x1, 7x0 or something else?

(07-24-2019, 09:43 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 08:25 AM)Breeze Wrote: Yeah, so I didn't run that loop I said I'd run. Every single time I think about running a loop, I get a trailer of the headache. Every time I think about doing something productive that'd contribute towards building the wealth, my head starts pounding again. I was running AM6 refresher before it, and there's a difference of day and night in power levels. But the level of power hasn't translated into better results so far.  'So far' are the keywords here. It is not a letdown by any means, as I am quite aware of my fears. Today is 7th day of the break, and honestly, I am dreading to run a loop tomorrow, but I have to power through it.

It's possible that your subconscious is trying to resist by attempting to punish you with pain.  The headache showing up just thinking about it is a good indicator of that.  The solution, if this continues, is to increase usage sufficiently to power through the resistance.  That should be possible with this level of power.  Are you using 1x1, 7x0 or 3x1, 7x0 or something else?

That's what I thought, but it's good to be sure. Initially, I planned to run 1x1, 7x0, but I pushed a loop in on the 6th day of the break as we had new instructions. I wanted to run a loop every day or every other day from there on, but headaches had their own agenda. It's the 7th day of rest today. So I've only run two loops in 14 days so far.

RE: Breeze's UMS Journal - Shannon - 07-24-2019

(07-24-2019, 10:13 AM)Breeze Wrote:

That's what I thought, but it's good to be sure. Initially, I planned to run 1x1, 7x0, but I pushed a loop in on the 6th day of the break as we had new instructions. I wanted to run a loop every day or every other day from there on, but headaches had their own agenda. It's the 7th day of rest today. So I've only run two loops in 14 days so far.

Sounds like it's a good time to try 1x3, 7x0.

(07-24-2019, 10:27 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 10:13 AM)Breeze Wrote:

Sounds like it's a good time to try 1x3, 7x0.

Let's do that, then. I'll push through any headaches and report back.