Subliminal Talk
UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! (/Thread-UMS-Lets-break-the-wall-of-lack)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Griffin - 10-08-2019

I was extremely tired today, it makes it hard to focus and the brain fog isn't helping either. so I got almost nothing done on the course today.
I think I will go on a 4 or 5 day break now to let it bloom. the lack of focus make LFC very compelling and the benefits people are seeing from ARA are very compelling too...

lets get this bloom going and see where this goes.

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Griffin - 10-11-2019

I am on my 4th day of the bloom I think and I am going to wait a few more days before I start loops again.
I am not so tired anymore so I can actually focus a bit better now.
Not much in terms of results, my mobile phone is acting up, hope it won't break.
I may have potential money coming in from my grandpa who has Alzheimer's as like an early inheritance as he won't need the money, and now it's going to be eaten up by care, which is free if you can't pay for it, so better that money into the family's hands than the state.
Do not know how much it will be, probably not much. but we will see.

I almost finished my coaching website, and that will be a vehicle that UMS can use to bring money in. as right now UMS has no direct way to get me money, only through small things, or the lotto or whatever(but I don't play the lotto so not even that) I have been thinking about playing the lotto though, might be interesting to see.
Like, play once every week. like a scratch card or whatever. just have to limit myself to one a week tho haha
let's see what happens!

cheers.

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Griffin - 10-15-2019

So I started my Loops again last night, paying them on 13/15 now instead of 12/15.
I am doing 6 loops again and will carpet bomb for probably only 3 days and let it bloom again.

I need a new Laptop as the one I have now is old and the specs are low. Thinking about getting an MSI PS42
I don't have a lot of options here in NZ and is more expensive than, for example, the USA but maybe a great deal will come along...
I got a sum of Cash from the inheritance from my grandpa. enough to buy a laptop at least.
Will get a lotto or scratch card tomorrow if I will remember it.

cheers

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Griffin - 10-26-2019

soo its been a while, I am on my loops again, started 3 days ago, fell asleep 2 days ago without pressing play, and yesterday I played it again and going to do probably 2 days more. I am doing 6 loops still on 13/15 volume.
Procrastinated a lot this week... not good... not much in terms of monetary success.
Been listening to a lot of manifestation guys lately that I have never heard of before: Neville Goddard, David Snyder, Joseph Murphy. Really interesting take that each of these guys have.
I am not doing enough myself though. I am listining to the lectures and success but I'm not practicing it.
so many techniques tho it makes it to overwhelming to choose from and such
I also could not find Shannons becoming method, if anyone has that and could copy it here that would be nice!
I rather use Shannons Technique as that might work better in combination with the sub.

Cheers!

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Griffin - 10-26-2019

Had a cool dream about winning the lottery/scratch card and winning 10.000 dollars TWICE it think it was.
Guess I should finally buy some of them haha.

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Griffin - 10-30-2019

Day 114 already! 3 months and 22 days.
I bought 2 scratch tickets 2 days or so ago but did not win anything.
I am trying to do a bit more active manifestation now, so every night before i go to sleep I imagine what I am doing and feeling when I have the money.
no UMS manifestations that i can think of to report on.
still on my loops now and am on day 3 or 4, will run more loops tonight and see if I want to run more tomorrow.
Not that exhausted this run which is good.

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Griffin - 11-03-2019

I am sick and tired of not going after my dreams... I just feel Overwhelmed at the stuff that needs to be done.
constantly running away. play a game, watch a movie, read a book, going on hikes, listening to music.
its all a run away tactic to just not do what needs to be done... I feel I am scared of actually staring as then I can actually fail, actually have to work, actually have to take responsibility... and I feel that I might not be good enough to actually achieve what I want because I have never really achieved what I wanted to achieve.
always underachieving...
falling back into bad old habits...
I am going to uninstall all my games right now.
but... it feels that way, but not in everything, I still eat healthily, still do intermitted fasting, still on no fap, still read books on topics that are helpful. but it feels like I did all those things so it feels as if I am moving forward but I am actually not really moving forward with my most major goals, which would be to create a business so I can be financially independent and free and travel around the world, helping people  for free who need it the most, (people in third world countries who can not afford help/coaching)

it feels good venting this as I have known this for a long time but not really but it onto paper.
It feels as if I am waiting for UMS to do its thing so I don't have to do the work... which is I think a very interesting resistant technique. like in : You don't have to do anything because you run UMS which will create wealth automatically for you so don't bother doing all the work.

Tips or feedback are appreciated!

Cheers

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Ale - 11-03-2019

"You don't have to do anything because you run UMS which will create wealth automatically for you so don't bother doing all the work."

Well, if you think about it, UMS might be the reason you realize you are underachieving and are now doing something, right?

And those other things you do are important. I know because I do fasting and "nofap" too. Fasting I do since before I started on UMS so I won't really talk about that, but nofap, or in my case, semen retention, I started it after (and maybe because) of UMS and I tried it many times before failing miserably, and now I don't even think I'm going to fail. It's being easier than I expected. And that gave me a lot of energy to start exercising and meditating, and that eventually will lead into something else and everything will fall into place.

Every path is different and I'm sure UMS will help you find yours, and I'm sure these feelings you are having now are all part of your process.

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Paul1131 - 11-04-2019

(11-03-2019, 05:53 PM)Griffin Wrote: I am sick and tired of not going after my dreams... I just feel Overwhelmed at the stuff that needs to be done.
constantly running away. play a game, watch a movie, read a book, going on hikes, listening to music.
its all a run away tactic to just not do what needs to be done... I feel I am scared of actually staring as then I can actually fail, actually have to work, actually have to take responsibility... and I feel that I might not be good enough to actually achieve what I want because I have never really achieved what I wanted to achieve.
always underachieving...
falling back into bad old habits...
I am going to uninstall all my games right now.
but... it feels that way, but not in everything, I still eat healthily, still do intermitted fasting, still on no fap, still read books on topics that are helpful. but it feels like I did all those things so it feels as if I am moving forward but I am actually not really moving forward with my most major goals, which would be to create a business so I can be financially independent and free and travel around the world, helping people  for free who need it the most, (people in third world countries who can not afford help/coaching)

it feels good venting this as I have known this for a long time but not really but it onto paper.
It feels as if I am waiting for UMS to do its thing so I don't have to do the work... which is I think a very interesting resistant technique. like in : You don't have to do anything because you run UMS which will create wealth automatically for you so don't bother doing all the work.

Tips or feedback are appreciated!

Cheers

It sounds to me like you may be having some of the same issues I am.  You are doing well.  You see that it’s fear of inadequacy and failure that stop you from getting a start on the things you want to do.  Now, you may want to start to delve into why do those fears exist in your particular case.  I have been finding that if I dig to the root cause of my fear consciously, it clears.  I know FRM is supposed to work in the background without us noticing, but it seems like doing some of the lifting consciously helps this version along.  It does make the process easier and less painful than it otherwise would be.

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Griffin - 11-04-2019

thank you guys for the feedback,
I am looking into the causes, where have I failed when I was young and that fear might be carried over.
as I was thinking about this, 1 thing popped into my mind.
when I was in the 8th year of primary education I had to do a presentation and was about 12 years old.
it was a new class as I had just moved to that city, and I was so scared that I became physically sick, had to throw up and failed completely.
it might not be the cause but it came up when I thought about where I might be coming from.
the second thing that came up was, that i was humiliated in music class (13/14 years old) as we had to do a performance or something and i botched it, didn't learn anything and got a bad grade.
third and probably the largest reason is that because I have the Label: ADHD inattentive type and I also have the symptoms, and I only found out about this when i was 18, I thought for a long long time that I am lazy(and still think so a little bit) because I found it hard to finish stuff, concentrate and start new projects.
this reinforced the idea time and time again, that I just can not do it, that I am lazy, that I am unmotivated, that I am unfocused, a dreamer, that I am stupid for not being able to do stuff that the rest is, like learning the times tables...

ION I stopped my loops, did about 5 or 6 days of 6 loops per day.

So another thought is that, I have never really made much money in my life, didn't have many paying jobs, and the ones that I had were horrible, but I did like the jobs were I did volunteering, as I did that a lot, but I did not get any money for it.
so I might have unconsciously decided that paying jobs are bad, doing work for free is good.

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - SaltyMeatballs - 11-04-2019

Seems like you could use some inspiration:
https://youtu.be/5tSTk1083VY
This video will make you rethink what is and what isnt possible in life. Highly recommend it!

Also Im curious, since starting UMS have noticed a change in your thinking? Like for example, when in a shower do
you get some original business idea pop into your head... And are you writing ideas down and strategizing a plan to fulfill these goals and dreams of yours? To me it seems like your not taking enough action. From my expereince I feel like the best way to beat the fear is to face it head. It's really hard sometimes I must admit ... But if u take small steps repeatedly Its going to be fine. Also, surround yourself with people that have similar goals as you. This is very powerful tactic.

(11-04-2019, 03:51 PM)SaltyMeatballs Wrote: Seems like you could use some inspiration:
https://youtu.be/5tSTk1083VY
This video will make you rethink what is and what isnt possible in life. Highly recommend it!

Also Im curious, since starting UMS have noticed a change in your thinking? Like for example, when in a shower do
you get some original business idea pop into your head... And are you writing ideas down and strategizing a plan to fulfill these goals and dreams of yours? To me it seems like your not taking enough action. From my expereince I feel like the best way to beat the fear is to face it head. It's really hard sometimes I must admit ... But if u take small steps repeatedly Its going to be fine. Also, surround yourself with people that have similar goals as you. This is very powerful tactic.

Thanks! watching it right now.

I have been writing more stuff down than before, I was always an Idea man and have a lot of ideas regarding making money but I do not take the action. right now I have one main avenue that I want to go into. but it's big a big goal and overwhelming.
The thing is, I am a coach, and am very good at knowing what to do and giving advice, even for myself but this wall it seems like is standing in the way of actually doing it.
I have been struggling with this for a looong time now. UMOP didn't work, MLS didn't work, and now I'm just scared UMS will not work.
damn, it feels like I'm whining...
I do write my small steps down and have the goal lists but I just don't start.

also, I am in a new place right now and do not really know a lot of people, so its quite hard to find people with similar goals.

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Griffin - 11-10-2019

I found a very good firefox extension called distraction free youtube, as I spend way to much time on there, now I will only use it for specific videos that I need to move forward. no more recommendations and related videos and such

I still played games last week, and now on 11/11, I will try to change that.
for some reason, I have seen 11/11 or 111 around me for about a year or 2 now. seeing it about 4/5 times a day.
with the craziest happening in Singapore, seeing it 6 times in about 1 minute...
So I want to use this eleventh day of the eleventh month to kick start my journey again into greatness.

first order of business is making a list of things to do this week. with very small actions so there will be less resistance to doing them.
I am going to make youtube videos, as a means to help people and as a promotional tool, UMS could really shine here in bringing me subs, patreons and views.
I notice that the resistance to making them comes from that if I actually start uploading that then the work officially begins, and that scares me.

cheers.