Subliminal Talk
UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! (/Thread-UMS-Lets-break-the-wall-of-lack)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Griffin - 08-07-2019

(08-07-2019, 08:40 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 07:35 AM)Griffin Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 07:23 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 06:55 AM)Griffin Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 04:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: How are you using the program again?

i haven't logged the usage i have done but i think my total usage looks something like this but might not be totally accurate.

1x1 7x0 1x2 4x1 5x0 3x1 5x0 4x1 and now I'm on my third day off.  (i have been on it since launch)

So what you're saying is, your usage patterns are close to being random, and the module that guides you to the right usage patterns is failing completely.  Am I understanding that correctly?  

Probably because I my aim is to do at least 5 days off each time and then see
according to gut feeling if I want more days off(which did not happen yet) Then I I will do 3 days on but last week my gut feeling said to do 1 more so I did. So I am trying to go completely by guilt feeling

Are you trying to force a certain number of days off and then go by gut on days on?

Yes but also I will take more days off by gut if it feels right, but i try to aim for 5 days of at least.

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Superman - 08-07-2019

(08-07-2019, 07:23 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 06:55 AM)Griffin Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 04:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: How are you using the program again?

i haven't logged the usage i have done but i think my total usage looks something like this but might not be totally accurate.

1x1 7x0 1x2 4x1 5x0 3x1 5x0 4x1 and now I'm on my third day off.  (i have been on it since launch)

So what you're saying is, your usage patterns are close to being random, and the module that guides you to the right usage patterns is failing completely.  Am I understanding that correctly?  Smile

I'd say my own usage is something similar, it feels random at times but I haven't been able to go more than 3 days off.

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Shannon - 08-07-2019

Maybe this apparently random usage is the module guiding you guys. I need to find some way to tag the execution of that module and see.

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Griffin - 08-08-2019

maybe it is, I hope that is a good thing...
today I actually feel very down, like I want to go to sleep and wake up tomorrow for a fresh start,
feeling down is not a common thing, I am actually pretty happy all the time so probably something is being worked on! at least I hope so
people are saying the don't worry about money even though there are financial problems, but I am actually worrying about money more then before, granted I did not worry that much about money before starting the sub.

I did have the urge to run the sub again but maybe Shannon can advise If I should follow that urge or should I take those 5 days off atleast?

cheers

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - ncbeareatingman - 08-08-2019

Ride it out Man. Im going thru some similar stuff. This morning the sun came out. Metaphorically speaking & Otherwise. Hang in there. Deeper and better things are to come!!

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Kol - 08-08-2019

Im going through tiredness aswell, yet simultaneously feeling like wired on caffeine and being wide awake. Like Nc said, ride it out.

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Shannon - 08-08-2019

If the program is trying to guide you to use it more, how would it do so? An urge to use it more.

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Griffin - 08-11-2019

So its time for a little update, mainly because I am doing something new.
I did 7 loops last night and tonight I will do 5 loops, I am doing these crazy amounts of loops because I am trying to let my subconscious guide me through a pendulum or dowsing or whatever its called in English.
Its gives me very clear answers so I will try this for a while if don't become too fatigued.
After the 7 loops tonight I was not too tired today but after dinner, at 6 it felt like it was 11 a clock and time for bed.
it's 9:30 now and I am probably going to bed at 10ish

let's see if this method works.

cheers

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Griffin - 08-12-2019

So I was a little tired today, but I will continue this path, tonight I will run 3 loops as indicated by my pendulum!
that would make for an incredible 15 loops in 3 days... if I would follow the 1x1 7x0 path that would take me 4 months to run that amount of loops!
let's see if tomorrow my pendulum will indicate rest or loops!

cheers.

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Griffin - 08-13-2019

the pendulum said to run only 1 loop today. it decreased the loops by 2 each day, from 7 to 5 to 3 to 1.
I wonder if it will indicate rest tomorrow, I hope so as I am tired haha
I also asked it if I should increase or decrease the volume and it said I should increase it by one click on my phone.
Had a chance for a small job today but I did not get it.
did not notice anything else yet.
I'm tired right now and am going to sleepWink

cheers

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - KingDavid93 - 08-13-2019

(08-13-2019, 12:00 PM)Griffin Wrote: the pendulum said to run only 1 loop today. it decreased the loops by 2 each day, from 7 to 5 to 3 to 1.
I also asked it if I should increase or decrease the volume and it said I should increase it by one click on my phone.

cheers

How exactly does this pendulum work? Is it a device that I need to buy, etc?

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Griffin - 08-13-2019

(08-13-2019, 02:43 PM)KingDavid93 Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 12:00 PM)Griffin Wrote: the pendulum said to run only 1 loop today. it decreased the loops by 2 each day, from 7 to 5 to 3 to 1.

cheers

How exactly does this pendulum work? Is it a device that I need to buy, etc?

Keep in mind that what I am doing is experimental, but mine is just a crystal on a string, which will move in a particulair direction when i ask a question, so lets say I ask: do I live in Peru(which I don't) it will swing no, if I ask something that I know is true, it will swing: yes.
When I know what my yes and No is, I can ask other questions like: Should I run any UMS loops tonight to reach the goal of the program in the best way possible. then it will go to yes or no, and if its a yes then you can ask things like should I run 1 loop tonight, 2, 3, ,4 etc. 
since I believe the awnsers all come from subconscious micro muscle movements, and therefore it is a good way to commmunicate with my subconscious. 
Its pretty hard to explain and I am by no means an expert so you might be able to find some stuff on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dowsing+pendulum

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - Griffin - 08-14-2019

I had a crazy dream last night... I actually killed someone...at least I think so, then I stole a Motercycle and it was an awesome motorcycle very long stretched out and Harley Davidson style. but I the police pulled me over because it was actually broken as he pointed out and I saw a lot of parts were missing from the bike.
Then he tried to arrest me for the killing and I tried to get away.
then I woke up.

weird dream as I would of course never kill, I would never steal, and I don't even like motorcycles.

In other news after these 16 loops over the last 4 days, I am now not even that tired(way less then yesterday), I also have no headache whatsover and notice an increase in willpower to start working on my business again.(haven't actually started today tho)
I did sleep around 11 hours tonight.
lets see if my energy stays high through the day.

cheers!

RE: UMS: Lets break the wall of lack! - ncbeareatingman - 08-14-2019

Dang Man that's incredible!! 51/2 hours a day??? For 4 days? Wow!! Powerhouse!!