Subliminal Talk
Custom Subliminals Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Custom Subliminals Journal (/Thread-Custom-Subliminals-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 05-17-2012

You must input the information before you can claim to have "learned" it. Wink

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 05-30-2012

(05-17-2012, 04:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: You must input the information before you can claim to have "learned" it. Wink

Too true! Although I did pull my second grade up to a B, so at least I learned from my mistake. I'm actually on my 28th day of Maximum Learning and the highs have dissipated however the effects still come and go. I'm actually listening to the ultrasonic on earphones but I've got the volume waaaaaaay down to keep from going deaf lol. Next week I'll be able to make a better assesment on the effectiveness of listening to the ultrasonic vs the ocean surf.

Also, decided to crank up PSE vol 2 after being re-inspired by Shannon's product description of Vol 5 lol. Man, PSE is no joke. The arousal came over me and for the past few days I've been feeling like a dog in heat. It has made me more driven though, but perhaps in different way. I'm supposed to be studying with a couple attractive classmates in the next few weeks so I'm hoping to get a chance to use PSE in the "right" context. I will say this, when it starts working you can definitely tell. One girl I was talking to yesterday after around the 10 minute mark was becoming more aroused. She kept the conversation going, turned her whole body towards me, and even when I began to get up and walk away she followed me until I went out the door. Strong stuff.

More testing in the works...Big Grin

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 05-30-2012

(05-30-2012, 03:24 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 04:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: You must input the information before you can claim to have "learned" it. Wink

Too true! Although I did pull my second grade up to a B, so at least I learned from my mistake. I'm actually on my 28th day of Maximum Learning and the highs have dissipated however the effects still come and go. I'm actually listening to the ultrasonic on earphones but I've got the volume waaaaaaay down to keep from going deaf lol. Next week I'll be able to make a better assesment on the effectiveness of listening to the ultrasonic vs the ocean surf.

Also, decided to crank up PSE vol 2 after being re-inspired by Shannon's product description of Vol 5 lol. Man, PSE is no joke. The arousal came over me and for the past few days I've been feeling like a dog in heat. It has made me more driven though, but perhaps in different way. I'm supposed to be studying with a couple attractive classmates in the next few weeks so I'm hoping to get a chance to use PSE in the "right" context. I will say this, when it starts working you can definitely tell. One girl I was talking to yesterday after around the 10 minute mark was becoming more aroused. She kept the conversation going, turned her whole body towards me, and even when I began to get up and walk away she followed me until I went out the door. Strong stuff.

More testing in the works...Big Grin

There is no point to using an ultrasonic if you have the volume down really low... might as well just use a masked track. 50% volume should be fine with ultrasonics on headphones.

PSE is very strong stuff. Be careful to use it responsibly. It can get you in trouble, if she decides she wants you badly enough. A lot of women will respond by trying to get pregnant so they have an excuse to marry you, since a lot of them conclude that "I'm always hot and wet around him, so he must be The One."

Be careful. If she's wanting bareback sex, chances are she's thinking marriage and/or babies... unless you know for a fact she's using BC. Then you just have to worry about marriage. Most women will only have bareback sex with a man they want to be with long term.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Spiral - 05-30-2012

K, with PSE.. you are the only one listening to it when around the girls correct? So that means they respond strongly to the way you are actually feeling (which is no surprise to me). I guess I'm clarifying this but I never thought to use PSE in that context. That might be something great I could run in the future after Sex Magnet again.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 05-30-2012

(05-30-2012, 04:44 PM)Spiral Wrote: K, with PSE.. you are the only one listening to it when around the girls correct? So that means they respond strongly to the way you are actually feeling (which is no surprise to me). I guess I'm clarifying this but I never thought to use PSE in that context. That might be something great I could run in the future after Sex Magnet again.

PSE is designed to be used as a direct access stimulant. You are trying to expose HER... not you... you will get exposure because you must be at the source of the audio for her to associate it with you. The effect that results is, he is more aggressive, and she is more receptive to his aggressions. Sometimes, if she gets sufficiently aroused, she will initiate sex also, depending on the psychology of the woman. You can tell by her body type which women will be best for getting her to initiate. You want the skinny ones. The ones who are naturally skinny, and social, not shy. They usually have a breast size of A or B cup. They're the type who never has to do anything to maintain that size, either. They have a lot of energy and tend to be very active and passionate. PSE will get them going big time, and under the right conditions, they will be the most likely by far to initiate sex as a result.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Spiral - 05-30-2012

Ok I understand what K meant by "using in the 'right' context". But you've been just testing it on yourself and getting lots of interest from women? Meaning you and only you are getting exposure to the program..?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 05-30-2012

(05-30-2012, 05:50 PM)Spiral Wrote: Ok I understand what K meant by "using in the 'right' context". But you've been just testing it on yourself and getting lots of interest from women? Meaning you and only you are getting exposure to the program..?

Tuesday night I added PSE to my playlist and got 1 hour of exposure just for shits and giggles and woke up horny. This feeling lasted for most of the day. I have an iPod touch, and I usually play PSE off of that however I adjust the volume depending on the age of my target and how far they are from me.

As Shannon said, I too get exposure from the program just because I'm so close to the source however the arousal in these cases is not so much that I cannot think. In fact, I'd say in these circumstances I rarely even notice arousal from myself probably because I'm usually more focused on noticing IOI's from the women. I do think you'd love the results Spiral.

The most insane results I ever saw was from this hispanic girl. Me and her already had a "thing" for each other before I ever used the program but I repeatedly (3-5 times) exposed her to PSE 2. It was incredible. She found random ways to touch me or stay close to me, one time she was so aroused that she literally just stared me down with "the look". Another time she came and placed her boobs on my elbow and let it sit there. Nothing ever happened from this because she had a BF and because we were never completely alone nothing ever popped off but she definitely would have attacked me the moment she had a chance. One thing I don't like doing is having sex with girls with BFs due to the potential drama however I WILL flirt with them but I will only let things go so far. And she also fits Shannon's description for a woman likely to initiate sex: skinny, small breasts, very good metabolism, and very social and popular.

If I had the chance, I would have used PSE vol 5 just to see how it would have affected her however perhaps based on what I observed it is probably good I didn't. And perhaps that's why vol 5 isn't for sale lol.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 06-06-2012

Quote:Tuesday night I added PSE to my playlist and got 1 hour of exposure just for shits and giggles and woke up horny. This feeling lasted for most of the day. I have an iPod touch, and I usually play PSE off of that however I adjust the volume depending on the age of my target and how far they are from me.

Woke up horny from one hour of exposure. Now imagine playing it on loop mode all night while you're sleeping next to your girlfriend...

Quote:As Shannon said, I too get exposure from the program just because I'm so close to the source however the arousal in these cases is not so much that I cannot think. In fact, I'd say in these circumstances I rarely even notice arousal from myself probably because I'm usually more focused on noticing IOI's from the women. I do think you'd love the results Spiral.

With enough practice, noticing those IOIs, however subtle, is pretty automatic.

One IOI I have noticed sometimes that seems counter-intuitive, is avoidance. The ones who are both attracted and taken will sometimes avoid you in response, because they know they will do something they will regret, or that word will get back to their SO if certain people present see them acting on it... so the ASD kicks in and she gets the hell out of Dodge, or as much as possible, at least.

Whenever you trigger an ASD, it means you have aroused her TOO much. It also means she's an excellent responder, and that enough exposure WILL break her, eventually. Generally, if you try to break her and succeed, you'll have wild sex with her once, and then never see her again... and of course the sht will ht the fn. You've made her act in a manner that made her feel bad about herself afterwards, and she may resent that, or blame herself. Not worth it unless you can get her alone and single, so the negatives are mitigated, in which case you might as well e her boyfriend too...

Quote:The most insane results I ever saw was from this hispanic girl. Me and her already had a "thing" for each other before I ever used the program but I repeatedly (3-5 times) exposed her to PSE 2. It was incredible. She found random ways to touch me or stay close to me, one time she was so aroused that she literally just stared me down with "the look". Another time she came and placed her boobs on my elbow and let it sit there. Nothing ever happened from this because she had a BF and because we were never completely alone nothing ever popped off but she definitely would have attacked me the moment she had a chance. One thing I don't like doing is having sex with girls with BFs due to the potential drama however I WILL flirt with them but I will only let things go so far. And she also fits Shannon's description for a woman likely to initiate sex: skinny, small breasts, very good metabolism, and very social and popular.

So why didn't you look her in the eye and casually say, "So when are you going to make yourself single so you can be with me? You know you want to." That tells her:

1. I don't touch taken.
2. I'm willing, if you're single.
3. I know you want me.

It's also a pretty good test of her character. If she leaves him based on her sexual urges towards you.. ironically, she's probably not trustworthy around other guys who arouse her either. Then again, perhaps I'll create a sub to make a person sexually and romantically faithful. lol

Quote:If I had the chance, I would have used PSE vol 5 just to see how it would have affected her however perhaps based on what I observed it is probably good I didn't. And perhaps that's why vol 5 isn't for sale lol.

PSE 5 is for sale. It's just only available if you buy all five volumes at once.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Spiral - 06-07-2012

K Train thanks for your feedback on this program. I realize I do have some things to work out but after Alpha Male.. I will do a refresher of SM and if that doesn't help spike my sexual desire more then I may try using PSE for a little while. Or just go for Increase your sex drive. Whatever was going on during the first few stages of SM and how I was feeling really opened up my pelvic muscles and lower "chakras" and i'd like to make that permanent. Shannon if you see this.. do you have any suggestions?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 06-07-2012

SM is enhancing your sex drive to give you incentive to get out there and get some... and, it uses some of that energy as one of it's power sources, too. You should get similar results from Increase Your Sex Drive or PSE1. Which works best for you is up to you to figure out though, as it's different for everybody.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 06-08-2012

(06-06-2012, 06:41 PM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:Tuesday night I added PSE to my playlist and got 1 hour of exposure just for shits and giggles and woke up horny. This feeling lasted for most of the day. I have an iPod touch, and I usually play PSE off of that however I adjust the volume depending on the age of my target and how far they are from me.

Woke up horny from one hour of exposure. Now imagine playing it on loop mode all night while you're sleeping next to your girlfriend...

Quote:As Shannon said, I too get exposure from the program just because I'm so close to the source however the arousal in these cases is not so much that I cannot think. In fact, I'd say in these circumstances I rarely even notice arousal from myself probably because I'm usually more focused on noticing IOI's from the women. I do think you'd love the results Spiral.

With enough practice, noticing those IOIs, however subtle, is pretty automatic.

One IOI I have noticed sometimes that seems counter-intuitive, is avoidance. The ones who are both attracted and taken will sometimes avoid you in response, because they know they will do something they will regret, or that word will get back to their SO if certain people present see them acting on it... so the ASD kicks in and she gets the hell out of Dodge, or as much as possible, at least.

Whenever you trigger an ASD, it means you have aroused her TOO much. It also means she's an excellent responder, and that enough exposure WILL break her, eventually. Generally, if you try to break her and succeed, you'll have wild sex with her once, and then never see her again... and of course the sht will ht the fn. You've made her act in a manner that made her feel bad about herself afterwards, and she may resent that, or blame herself. Not worth it unless you can get her alone and single, so the negatives are mitigated, in which case you might as well e her boyfriend too...

Quote:The most insane results I ever saw was from this hispanic girl. Me and her already had a "thing" for each other before I ever used the program but I repeatedly (3-5 times) exposed her to PSE 2. It was incredible. She found random ways to touch me or stay close to me, one time she was so aroused that she literally just stared me down with "the look". Another time she came and placed her boobs on my elbow and let it sit there. Nothing ever happened from this because she had a BF and because we were never completely alone nothing ever popped off but she definitely would have attacked me the moment she had a chance. One thing I don't like doing is having sex with girls with BFs due to the potential drama however I WILL flirt with them but I will only let things go so far. And she also fits Shannon's description for a woman likely to initiate sex: skinny, small breasts, very good metabolism, and very social and popular.

So why didn't you look her in the eye and casually say, "So when are you going to make yourself single so you can be with me? You know you want to." That tells her:

1. I don't touch taken.
2. I'm willing, if you're single.
3. I know you want me.

It's also a pretty good test of her character. If she leaves him based on her sexual urges towards you.. ironically, she's probably not trustworthy around other guys who arouse her either. Then again, perhaps I'll create a sub to make a person sexually and romantically faithful. lol

Quote:If I had the chance, I would have used PSE vol 5 just to see how it would have affected her however perhaps based on what I observed it is probably good I didn't. And perhaps that's why vol 5 isn't for sale lol.

PSE 5 is for sale. It's just only available if you buy all five volumes at once.

Now that I think about it, I don't know WHY I just didn't go ahead and attempt to get her alone. She had one of the most obvious responses to the program I've seen and not many women since have show signs like her (except for one yesterday who also gave me "the look" except she later bailed with her friendbefore we could plan anything). I would have LOVED to have used that line though, just to see her response which knowing her, would have been a yes. But all is not lost, because I'm transfering over to the same university she is. Cool

I have figured out the optimal volume to play PSE on my iPod. Starting tomorrow, I will begin experimenting with putting the volume up to 80% and then carrying it in my pocket. This will hopefully act as a "pseudo phero mixture" so that I will be able to interact with people freely and not worry if I left PSE on. This way, if I notice any arousal signs I can move in/position myself accordingly. I also know a few people who are regular herbal smokers so it will be interesting to see how their arousal response when their inhibitions are lowered.

BY the way, increasing exposure to Maximum Learning, I'm basically listening to it for almost 20 hours a day. I'm going full throttle, so I can get the full effects before my 60th day. I'm getting about 3-4 hours of listening on headphones. Can't say if the ultrasonic is much better than the masked track (listening at 40-50% volume) but the ultrasonic is less intrusive/annoying than the masked track so I can listen to other things without the "woosshiiiiing" sound of the masked track.
I have also decided to increase my exposure to Maximum Learning to 20 hours in an effort to beat this thing in before August.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 06-11-2012

The optimal volume for use on a phone or iPod is usually 80-85% volume out of pocket, and usually 100% volume isn't enough if you are playing it from within your pocket. I keep my phone out and in hand or on the table all the time as a habit, and then it never has volume problems if I am running an experiment. With my phone, in my pocket, at 100% volume, I get about a 3-4 foot radius of effective range. But out of pocket, I can affect a whole room at 80%.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 06-12-2012

(06-11-2012, 02:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: The optimal volume for use on a phone or iPod is usually 80-85% volume out of pocket, and usually 100% volume isn't enough if you are playing it from within your pocket. I keep my phone out and in hand or on the table all the time as a habit, and then it never has volume problems if I am running an experiment. With my phone, in my pocket, at 100% volume, I get about a 3-4 foot radius of effective range. But out of pocket, I can affect a whole room at 80%.

When you're right you're right man. Lol, I ran another experiment today and let me tell you, PSE works about as well as ANY phero mixture I've used in the past. I played it today in class and man, you could tell there was some extra energy in there because people were much more talkative. The girl in front of me started getting goosebumps on her shoulder which I first attributed to the cold but as time went on I could see that was not the case. I've been playing it around her for the past 2 days and I can see a buildup because she's shown me more and more attention. I ran into her again before her next class and she continued talking to me (although she claimed to have class) and I could just tell from her vibe, energy, and the way she kept focused on me that she was being affected. I actually had to pull away to keep her from being late. There's also a Russian girl (cute as hell) who sits to my right and I've noticed an increase in positive responses from her as well. Work in progress.

After class, about 7 people (male and female) huddled up after classing talking (PSE still going) and once again, a noticeable increase in the energy level. Now, I know this is the 2nd to last week of summer classes, but still I found it interesting that these people lingered on. I honestly had the feeling a party would break out or something.

The effects remind me of Ammo, Instant Shine, and perhaps some Instant Openness. Lots of talking, an increase in energy and enthusiasm, and yet there was a slight sexual vibe lurking just underneath. I find it so interesting that PSE, which is marketed as an arouser, is able to produce such a wide range of positive effects.

Oh also, I should mention that I had to turn the volume down to 40% because the people in the class are mostly young (18-25) so I decided to use a more conservative volume however it still worked but this class did go on for about an hour so there was PLENTY of time for exposure plus the extra time after I chatted with the group.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 06-25-2012

Day 54 of Maximum Learning Speed. The effects have begun picking back up after a drop off last week. The highs and lows come and go but the effects seem to be "sticking" now. I can remember roads and street names much better. Normally, I'm a landmark guy and telling me street names don't do jack but get me lost but now I can remember streets pretty well.

I'm experiencing some severe laziness right now. I'm procrastinating like a mofo on schoolwork but amazingly, I'm still getting high marks. I feel like I've become one of those genius level slackers who has great potential but is almost too lazy to do anything. Note the "almost" Wink.

I also got a call from my friend asking me if I wanted to go to a party. Normally, I'd get some anxiety, and start coming up with excuses to avoid going but last Friday I was ready to go. The difference ASC has made is unreal because I almost tripped while at the party and normally my anxiety would start climbing but I simply shrugged it off and laughed. ASC has definitely allowed the effects of AM2011 shine.

I did play PSE and man, me and my buddy were definitely getting hits all night. One of the chicks started grinding on his d!ck and another chick kept staring at me while rubbing her thighs. They played some salsa music and although I know very little salsa another girl grabbed my hand and led me into the dance and I didn't do too bad (MLS to the rescue). All in all, a damn good night.

I feel like ASC, Ultra-Success, AM2011, and Maximum Learning have been great upgrades and I love the benefits that they've given me...but there is still one area that plagues me: pulling the trigger for sex. To use a baseball analogy, I can load the bases and be ready to hit a grand slam in no time but swinging the damn bat is a problem. No doubt, it's due to my last relationship with a woman (more like girl) who really took me for an emotional rollercoaster a couple years ago. Since then, I don't even believe in the word love anymore unless I'm dealing with of course my parents and a very select group of relatives. SM2.0 is looking more enticing, I feel like it would mesh well with all the self-improvement I've done this past year. The last frontier...