Subliminal Talk
Custom Subliminals Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Custom Subliminals Journal (/Thread-Custom-Subliminals-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 05-03-2012

(05-03-2012, 03:59 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Wow! Almost 120 days of ASC, that is amazing K-Train.

Choosing Maximum Learning is a great choice, definitely something that I am really interested in. I'll be looking forward in seeing your final report for ASC in 6 days and also can't wait to see what kind of results you'll be getting with Maximum Learning.

Thanks Tiesto, it was a long journey but it's definitely paying off. I'm hoping that you experience similar results with your subliminals after 90 days as well my friend. Smile

@ Shannon

What aspect are you adding in? Is it dealing with negativity regarding learning speed or is it instilling within the individual the desire to actual learn?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 05-03-2012

(05-03-2012, 05:57 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(05-03-2012, 03:59 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Wow! Almost 120 days of ASC, that is amazing K-Train.

Choosing Maximum Learning is a great choice, definitely something that I am really interested in. I'll be looking forward in seeing your final report for ASC in 6 days and also can't wait to see what kind of results you'll be getting with Maximum Learning.

Thanks Tiesto, it was a long journey but it's definitely paying off. I'm hoping that you experience similar results with your subliminals after 90 days as well my friend. Smile

@ Shannon

What aspect are you adding in? Is it dealing with negativity regarding learning speed or is it instilling within the individual the desire to actual learn?

You'll see when I post it with script tomorrow. Smile

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 05-04-2012

Man oh man, I've been listening to Maximum Learning for about 3 days now mostly on the masked track with headphones and last night I just felt something CLICK. If anyone remembers the movie Limitless, when Bradley Cooper first felt the effects of NZT coming, then you know what I'm talking about. I had a flashback from my chemistry class and for shits and giggles actually began drawing out Lewis Dot Structures of Methane (CH4).

I woke up this morning and I could still feel the effects. Right now my mind is booted up, zoned in, focused. It's as if my brain got a tune-up or something. Like right now, I can tell you that Lebron James scored about 32 points last night while Dwayne Wade scored about 23 while going 9-17 in field goals. WTF. Granted, I did use the gamma track yesterday but it was around noon and I didn't exactly feel zoned in. This feeling came over after listening to Maximum Learning on my iPod after about 6 hours of play.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Tiesto - 05-04-2012

(05-04-2012, 07:31 AM)K-Train Wrote: Man oh man, I've been listening to Maximum Learning for about 3 days now mostly on the masked track with headphones and last night I just felt something CLICK. If anyone remembers the movie Limitless, when Bradley Cooper first felt the effects of NZT coming, then you know what I'm talking about. I had a flashback from my chemistry class and for shits and giggles actually began drawing out Lewis Dot Structures of Methane (CH4).

I woke up this morning and I could still feel the effects. Right now my mind is booted up, zoned in, focused. It's as if my brain got a tune-up or something. Like right now, I can tell you that Lebron James scored about 32 points last night while Dwayne Wade scored about 23 while going 9-17 in field goals. WTF. Granted, I did use the gamma track yesterday but it was around noon and I didn't exactly feel zoned in. This feeling came over after listening to Maximum Learning on my iPod after about 6 hours of play.

That's craziness man! Only 3 days? You're lucky to be very responsive to these subs, I'm envious. Big Grin

You mentioned about getting more focus, how is the focus different to the 'Laserlike Focus and Concentration' sub you used previously?

I notice one of my flaw is getting distracted by so many things, and I tend to lose focus on my goal, for example I'm running wealth subs, but I keep thinking of wanting to try AM 5.0, SM 2, and so many other subs. A sub that could hone in my focus on my current goal without getting distracted would be what I need to combined with my wealth subs, what do you suggest?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 05-04-2012

(05-04-2012, 10:20 AM)Tiesto Wrote: That's craziness man! Only 3 days? You're lucky to be very responsive to these subs, I'm envious. Big Grin

You mentioned about getting more focus, how is the focus different to the 'Laserlike Focus and Concentration' sub you used previously?

I notice one of my flaw is getting distracted by so many things, and I tend to lose focus on my goal, for example I'm running wealth subs, but I keep thinking of wanting to try AM 5.0, SM 2, and so many other subs. A sub that could hone in my focus on my current goal without getting distracted would be what I need to combined with my wealth subs, what do you suggest?

Honestly, my mind is funny when it comes to subs. Some subs like ASC, Laserlike Concentration, and Ultra-Motivation hit quick while others take longer. Bear in mind that listening to the masked track on headphones is the equivalent to listening to the subliminal at almost maximum power.

As for your question, I'd say it felt really similar. Like right now I'm zoned in typing this response to you but I feel like Laserlike Concentraiton was more...concentrated lol Tongue. If focus is a problem then I'd say use Ultra-Motivation because it will make you more driven to accomplish your goal however I'd still suggest giving the subs you have at least 90 days before switching. It's natural to want to use other subs while your using something else especially in regards to AM5.0.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Tiesto - 05-04-2012

(05-04-2012, 11:32 AM)K-Train Wrote: Honestly, my mind is funny when it comes to subs. Some subs like ASC, Laserlike Concentration, and Ultra-Motivation hit quick while others take longer. Bear in mind that listening to the masked track on headphones is the equivalent to listening to the subliminal at almost maximum power.

Ah I see. When I'm out and about, I often listen to my subs on earphones attached to my iphone, how different earphones compared to the effect of headphones?

(05-04-2012, 11:32 AM)K-Train Wrote: As for your question, I'd say it felt really similar. Like right now I'm zoned in typing this response to you but I feel like Laserlike Concentraiton was more...concentrated lol Tongue. If focus is a problem then I'd say use Ultra-Motivation because it will make you more driven to accomplish your goal however I'd still suggest giving the subs you have at least 90 days before switching. It's natural to want to use other subs while your using something else especially in regards to AM5.0.

Motivation is probably not the main problem, it is more like I want to do too many things at once, lol. Although some added boost of motivation is great for sure. I just need to direct my entire motivation on achieving one goal that matters the most, before thinking or trying to achieve other things, and diluting all the energy and focus.

If the intensity of the focus is similar, maybe Maximum Learning Speed is what I need, since it has the added bonus of learning faster. I'll be paying close attention to your journal man, at the moment from what you told me I'm more inclined to the MLS. Smile

Yes I'll keep that 90 days minimum in mind as well, I'll make sure to really cement the effect of the 'Overcome Fear of Failure' sub I'm using right now before changing to anything else.

Thanks K-Train.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 05-05-2012

No problem Tiesto, glad to help Smile.

About 2 hours ago I purchased Maximum Learning 3.0 and have been listening to it for the past 2 hours. My memory and recall is improving dramatically. Before, I felt as if my brain was always in a sort of fog but now I can think of things quite clearly. My focus has improved as well, and I'm able to concentrate on things for longer periods of time. It appears that listening to the Masked track on headphones for 4+ hours a day seems to dramatically speed up the effects of Shannon's subliminals in comparison to listening to just the ultrasonic. I'll file this away in the "I wish I had known this sooner" folder. Tongue

I'm interested in seeing how Maximum Learning 3.0 compares to its predecessor in terms of effects. If the effects are more powerful, then I honestly don't believe that any of my future classes will be much of a challenge. Not only that, but I'm curious to see how this will affect me should I begin to take up another language.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 05-05-2012

(05-05-2012, 04:49 PM)K-Train Wrote: No problem Tiesto, glad to help Smile.

About 2 hours ago I purchased Maximum Learning 3.0 and have been listening to it for the past 2 hours. My memory and recall is improving dramatically. Before, I felt as if my brain was always in a sort of fog but now I can think of things quite clearly. My focus has improved as well, and I'm able to concentrate on things for longer periods of time. It appears that listening to the Masked track on headphones for 4+ hours a day seems to dramatically speed up the effects of Shannon's subliminals in comparison to listening to just the ultrasonic. I'll file this away in the "I wish I had known this sooner" folder. Tongue

I'm interested in seeing how Maximum Learning 3.0 compares to its predecessor in terms of effects. If the effects are more powerful, then I honestly don't believe that any of my future classes will be much of a challenge. Not only that, but I'm curious to see how this will affect me should I begin to take up another language.

Have you tried the ultrasonic with headphones in comparison to the masked when you say that it's better with headphones than the ultrasonic? I know it's better than speakers, because it's designed to be spacial audio, which has a specific effect on your brain that I take advantage of. But the ultrasonic should be even more effective than masked when it's used with headphones, simply because of the volume.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 05-05-2012

I haven't tried using the ultrasonic on headphones because I was worried it would cause me to go deaf lol. But I'll try it out right now for the next 3 or 4 days and see how it works.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 05-05-2012

(05-05-2012, 06:06 PM)K-Train Wrote: I haven't tried using the ultrasonic on headphones because I was worried it would cause me to go deaf lol. But I'll try it out right now for the next 3 or 4 days and see how it works.

It won't make you go deaf unless you are playing it too loud. The reason for the caution is that it's hard to realize it's too loud with something you can't hear consciously... and if the volume gets bumped, it could go too high. Must be very careful.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Spiral - 05-06-2012

When I was using ultrasonics with ear buds I had it on the lowest volume and in less than 30 minutes I woke up to a pouding head ache. What woke me up were the millions of phrases being pounded into my brain causing my blood pressue to raise up and caused excruciating pain for a good minute. Thank goodness I'm not deaf.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 05-06-2012

(05-06-2012, 07:33 AM)Spiral Wrote: When I was using ultrasonics with ear buds I had it on the lowest volume and in less than 30 minutes I woke up to a pouding head ache. What woke me up were the millions of phrases being pounded into my brain causing my blood pressue to raise up and caused excruciating pain for a good minute. Thank goodness I'm not deaf.

You can't go deaf on the lowest volume. lol But this shows that these programs really are hyper-powerful, even in 4G.

I would love to understand why volume affects impact, and why ultrasonics cause temporary headaches when used too loudly... incidentally, there is a difference between "too loud" causing headaches and "too loud" causing deafness. Deafness would be caused the same was as if you had any other sound playing too loudly. The headaches appear to be a side effect of too much intensity in ultrasonic subliminal information reception, mixed with the ultrasonic delivery method itself.

I don't get headaches from ultrasonics unless I use them at a very high volume, or with 5G, play them for too long at a time. 5G in ultrasonic causes headaches much more readily than 4G (after a night of listening on speakers, in some cases), and that points again to the intensity of the data input causing headaches, but the masked variant doesn't cause headaches no matter how loud.

That's why I suggest six hours of use per day of 5G, and not 8. Of course theoretically, one hour of 4G is equal to 14 hours of exposure to 1G, and one hour of 5G is equal to 9.something hours of 4G... I don't see why this would raise your blood pressure, unless the brain was desperately trying to keep up with oxygenating and feeding itself while processing such huge data input demands... which sounds like a plausible theory.

Regardless, if you find ultrasonics with headphones is too much, just use masked.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 05-06-2012

The difference between 3G and 4G is unreal. I've been listening to the 4G version of Maximum Learning and I've felt drained . I did try listening yesterday to the ultrasonic for 2 hours on headphones and did notice some very slight pain that went away within a few minutes (I had the volume down pretty low). My memory is still pretty sharp, visualizing things is easier since I can now form a clear picture in my head.

I must repeat this though: no matter what you're trying to get better at you still need loads of practice! I've been spending time improving on online gaming and also taking some notes on a couple science classes and while remembering isn't an issue, actually mastering, and applying concepts is still a challenge. Maximum Learning makes me more eager to learn, more willing to accept and push on from mistakes which is important when playing harder video games because frankly, before you get good you get your butt whipped...A LOT.

@ Spiral

Did you ever try listening to Shannon's subs on masked track through headphones for 4 hours or more? I'm curious if the rapid effects I'm getting are universal. The masked track though is extremely relaxing, I'm sure that's part of the reason why I always feel so sleepy lol.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 05-06-2012

Quote:The difference between 3G and 4G is unreal. I've been listening to the 4G version of Maximum Learning and I've felt drained .

Now realize that 4G is a little more than twice as powerful as 3G. 5G is more than 9 times more powerful than 4G!