Subliminal Talk
Custom Subliminals Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Custom Subliminals Journal (/Thread-Custom-Subliminals-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 04-03-2012

(04-03-2012, 04:16 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: @Shannon Yes that version 1, any comment on that effect would be most welcome...
1 is a great set..but there has been something permanetly off since stage 3, that Id like to get some understanding on, and that confidence issue I mentioned above is part of it.

I would say that it affects different people in different ways, and beyond that I don't know what to tell you. It's a long, complex script, and 2.0 is even longer. I am working on another long, complex script right now in SSF 5.0, so I unfortunately can't remember all of 1.0's script to be able to analyze the possible "why"s. These programs are becoming too complex for me to be easily able to keep track of all at once.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 04-04-2012

Man I am aloof as hell right now. It's extremely interesting how much I'm enjoying being by myself. Normally I'd feel some kind of negativity towards this but not now. My conversations with people are extremely short; I might say "hey" or "what's up?" but I have no interest in keeping the conversation going. My mood seems to be fluctuating for some reason. A week ago I felt sociable and happy this week I seem more withdrawn (no I'm not bipolar lol) and a few negative thoughts tried to pop up but they vanished pretty quickly.

Last night I had A LOT of memories flood through me. It was essentially a mental recap of my progression in self-development. I remebered how much I LONGED to get to where I am now. The memories didn't depress me, they just made me more grateful for what I have now. Subliminals have truly brought me far, much farther than I could have hoped to get on my own. True confidence has been one of the things I have searched hard for since I began self-development. I feel now as if it is finally within my grasp. 2012 is definitely looking like it's going to be a great year. Big Grin

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 04-08-2012

Today marks my 83rd day on ASC (day 78 on Ultra Success) and things have been quite well. Ultra Success seems to be making me more proactive in school and I've actually become a bit more organized which has always been a sticking point for me.

ASC is at a high point right now; I've felt devoid of any internal negative-self talk and this has produced an incredible effect when combined with the euphoria I feel from Ultra Success. My mind is so clear that I actually feel smarter because I'm actually able to FOCUS better

Last week I was talking to my boss and we were really hitting it off quite well. We have a good relationship but I was much more social than I usually am and I could tell she could see a difference in me via my body language and eye contact. Lately the anti-social effects have subsided however whenever I conversate with someone I don't feel awkward if I simply let the conversation die and enjoy the silence. Sometimes during the day I'll actually stop what I'm doing and just enjoy the inner peace within myself and just enjoy the moment.

I am seriously contemplating using the Grow Taller sub however I am aware that Shannon within the next 2-3 months will be doing upgrades from 3G-4G. I do want to run Aura of Sexiness for about 90-100 days and I might combine it with either Maximum Learning or Laserlike Concentration (short script) until August. By then the effects should be permanent and I will be free to use Grow Taller for the remainder of the year (hopefully for the recommended 6 months). I've noticed that I'm almost a bit taller than my dad which indicates I'm still growing and also means I have a chance to squeeze out another 2 inches before I turn 23 next year.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 04-08-2012

(04-08-2012, 09:01 PM)K-Train Wrote: Today marks my 83rd day on ASC (day 78 on Ultra Success) and things have been quite well. Ultra Success seems to be making me more proactive in school and I've actually become a bit more organized which has always been a sticking point for me.

ASC is at a high point right now; I've felt devoid of any internal negative-self talk and this has produced an incredible effect when combined with the euphoria I feel from Ultra Success. My mind is so clear that I actually feel smarter because I'm actually able to FOCUS better

Last week I was talking to my boss and we were really hitting it off quite well. We have a good relationship but I was much more social than I usually am and I could tell she could see a difference in me via my body language and eye contact. Lately the anti-social effects have subsided however whenever I conversate with someone I don't feel awkward if I simply let the conversation die and enjoy the silence. Sometimes during the day I'll actually stop what I'm doing and just enjoy the inner peace within myself and just enjoy the moment.

I am seriously contemplating using the Grow Taller sub however I am aware that Shannon within the next 2-3 months will be doing upgrades from 3G-4G. I do want to run Aura of Sexiness for about 90-100 days and I might combine it with either Maximum Learning or Laserlike Concentration (short script) until August. By then the effects should be permanent and I will be free to use Grow Taller for the remainder of the year (hopefully for the recommended 6 months). I've noticed that I'm almost a bit taller than my dad which indicates I'm still growing and also means I have a chance to squeeze out another 2 inches before I turn 23 next year.

If you seriously want to use Grow Taller... don't wait. ASAP is the order of the day, especially at your age.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 04-09-2012

Ahh, good point Shannon. I'm going to finish out my 90 days and then decide on my next move. If it comes to it, I'll try to run Grow Taller 10 hours a day and ASC for 1 hour for maintenance purposes. You know, you really should encourage more people to run these subs for 90 days Shannon. I feel as if I'm getting more than my money's worth...whenever I'm not encountering resistance lol.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Tiesto - 04-09-2012

You're getting awesome result K-Train!

Looks like long term use can be quite surprising in a positive way. Thanks for showing us the way, you inspired me to try what you did, especially with the current subs I'm using right now, even though they are only single stages, but with the variety of statements included it seems using them for a very very long time is a great idea.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 04-09-2012

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement Tiesto, I really do appreciate it. It was my hope that this journal would inspire others to stay the course with whatever subliminal they chose. Looking back, it's hard to believe I've been using these subs since January! I do hope your own personal journey is a huge success. If you're doing 100 days, I'm quite sure you should see positive results. Just don't get dissuaded during the journey, and keep chugging no matter what! Smile

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Tiesto - 04-09-2012

(04-09-2012, 07:15 PM)K-Train Wrote: I do hope your own personal journey is a huge success. If you're doing 100 days, I'm quite sure you should see positive results. Just don't get dissuaded during the journey, and keep chugging no matter what! Smile

Thank you for your support as well, yes my plan is at least doing it for 60-90 weeks with my Core Programs (TLAM + BASE), although the "supplemental" subs that I planned to use on top of those two (OFOF -> RNW -> US) will just be around 20-30 weeks each before I switch them around in that particular sequence. Learning from your experience, I think that it will be interesting to give each of these programs a full and thorough usage for a long period of time, maybe it will make manifestation an absolute certainty as well, I'm very curious to find out.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 04-13-2012

I FEEL GOOOOOOOD!!!! LOLOLOL. It's remarkable how much time I spent thinking about meaningless things. ASC has effectively eliminated about 95% of all my negative self talk. The other 5% doesn't plague me often and when it comes up it is immediately eliminated and destroyed. Even in situations where normally I'd feel embarassed or ashamed I simply plow through and keep going. Thursday while driving home I turned off my radio so I could just enjoy the road and the scenery. Everything seemes so much brighter and more beautiful. Almost like looking at the world with new eyes.

Ultra Success is helping out a lot as well. I don't know what it is but people keep telling me "you're going to be very successful one day". I must be radiating success or something. Past memories have floated up but now it's like I'm seeking "vengenance" on the people who looked down upon me when I was still in K-12 but I'm using them as an example of what I don't want to be in life. Their harsh words no longer harm me but instead urge me to continue on my path. Procrastination is still a problem for me unfortunately but its definitely not as bad as it was last year and I'm actually able to get things accomplished.

Still need to figure out how I'm going to work the Grow Taller sub into my routine. My 90 days are up on the 17th however I may go a few days over just to be sure.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 04-22-2012

My 90 days have passed, and I dropped Ultra Success and swapped it out with Aura of Sexiness temporarily although I will probably dropped that as well in two weeks so I can use Grow Taller.

When the euphoria went away from using ASC I thought "it must not be working anymore". Fear was still present, and I began thinking "oh no, the stuff doesn't work, I wasted my money, etc." however in the past week I noted interesting things. I noted how much more willing I was to do things I normally wouldn't (approach people, talking to women, cracking jokes, etc.) and then I had an epiphany today. Fear is present throughout our lives but Self Confidence gives us the courage to meet them head on and confront them. When I realized this the euphoria came back as if my mind had once again been released from a prison. I believe I will probably continue to use ASC for a further 30 days just for good measure since it's obvious self confidence is a sticking point.

It's only been 4 days on AOS so it's too soon to start noting effects although I have noticed a slight increase in female attention as well as an increase in respect from other guys. My main reason for using AOS is to see if it will work faster since a great deal of issues have been dealt with via ASC and Ultra Success. Plus, I start the summer term in 2 weeks and one of the teachers (female) tends to be moody however she seems to give increased attention and leeway towards boys which is why it would be great if my aura was highly sexual to garner me some better grades...among other things. Wink

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 04-30-2012

Day 113 on ASC and Day 12 on AOS. I'm confronting my fears now. The moment I notice that I'm fearful of doing something there is a strong urge to simply do it anyway which of course eliminates the fear. AOS is not producing much in the way of noticeable self-effects but the number of looks and the amount of attention seems to be slightly increasing. I swear I had a woman simply stare at me as I was driving by in my car. WTF to that...

Noticing a strange phenomenon...I'm getting taller. Even my parents have noticed (both of whom I have surpassed). I'm not sure whether Ultra Success may have a hand in this or wether my body is still naturally growing but it's still incredible to say the least. With this in my, sooner or later I have to drop ASC Sad and utilize Grow Taller which I'll be purchasing either today or tomorrow. I'll then either use AOS for the full 32 days or simply switch to a more school oriented sub for 90 days in preparation for my difficult Fall Semester.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 05-02-2012

I don't know what it is, but my motivation level is skyrocketing. I'm assuming it's Ultra-Success even though I did stop using it 2 weeks ago however I had been using it for 90 days so perhaps the effects are catching up. I've been consumed with a lot of anger lately as well. I'm in a mood now where if ANYTHING you say slightly pisses me off I'm going to let you know how I feel. Period. I suppose the negativity I'm surrounded by via some family members and so called "friends" (although perhaps more like acquitances) has motivated me ever more to succeed. I feel as if I'm on a one man crusade to prove everyone wrong, and I relish and enjoy this chance. I do find that comedy helps keep me at ease. Amazing how much negativity exists around me but I will keep striving and i will stay the course.

Since the majority of my exposure to ASC was 3 hours per day and Shannon stated that when using a sub for 3 hours it might take 64 days for long term programming so I'm going to keep using ASC for 6 more days which will put me at 120 days of exposure. I've also begun listening to Maximum Learning 3G and had to go over to a friend's house to play a new game. I learned it quickly and did far better than he expected. Too close to call however I experienced results fast last time however this time I'm committed to running this sub for 90 days. Gaining the ability to learn rapidly will be a gateway to many positive things in my life, and I actually just read that many employeers seek out fast learners due to their rarity and usefulness. Gaining this ability would also allow me to finally pursue areas like martial arts, MLG, and perhaps even dancing. Point blank, I'd like to be able to showcase the potential of this product.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 05-03-2012

You actually just made me realize I left out one very important aspect of the script for the upgraded version. Off to rebuild it. Good thing I haven't released it yet!

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Tiesto - 05-03-2012

Wow! Almost 120 days of ASC, that is amazing K-Train.

Choosing Maximum Learning is a great choice, definitely something that I am really interested in. I'll be looking forward in seeing your final report for ASC in 6 days and also can't wait to see what kind of results you'll be getting with Maximum Learning.