Subliminal Talk
Custom Subliminals Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Custom Subliminals Journal (/Thread-Custom-Subliminals-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 03-27-2012

The gauntlet of resistance has subsided for right now and I'm once again in "the zone". This time, the effects of ASC are a bit different. It's not as euphoric but now it feels more natural, more me if that makes any sense. This showed itself when I was giving my opinion in class and some guy (he's very disgruntled) tried to cut me off however I continued saying what I was saying. Painful memories still come up but they don't hurt and now I can look at them more objectively almost like Stage 6 of the Alpha Set.

Ultra-Success is really something else. I've been having some amazing coincidences occur that are positively affecting me and my life. Strangely, I have been attracting the attention of a cute woman in my class. Unfortunately, she's in a relationship with a guy I'm cool with however she's been displaying VERY blatant interest. In fact, one of my professors commented that it looked as if the two of us were dating. Man, I really wouldn't mind having sex with her but I can't deal with the drama that would create. I believe it would be in my best interest to "let sleeping dogs lay" as they say and pursue other single women.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 03-27-2012

(03-27-2012, 07:20 PM)K-Train Wrote: The gauntlet of resistance has subsided for right now and I'm once again in "the zone". This time, the effects of ASC are a bit different. It's not as euphoric but now it feels more natural, more me if that makes any sense. This showed itself when I was giving my opinion in class and some guy (he's very disgruntled) tried to cut me off however I continued saying what I was saying. Painful memories still come up but they don't hurt and now I can look at them more objectively almost like Stage 6 of the Alpha Set.

Ultra-Success is really something else. I've been having some amazing coincidences occur that are positively affecting me and my life. Strangely, I have been attracting the attention of a cute woman in my class. Unfortunately, she's in a relationship with a guy I'm cool with however she's been displaying VERY blatant interest. In fact, one of my professors commented that it looked as if the two of us were dating. Man, I really wouldn't mind having sex with her but I can't deal with the drama that would create. I believe it would be in my best interest to "let sleeping dogs lay" as they say and pursue other single women.

Just tell her you can't get involved with a taken woman, and if that changes, and you're still available, you'll consider enjoying her company. Boy, talk about a way to get an interested woman single in a hurry while remaining blameless!

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Spiral - 03-28-2012

Hahah, Shannon.

Man K-train your little story brings up memories about when one of my quircky professors kept teasing me about this one girl I sat next to in 3D design back in sophmore year of college. She was so pretty and sweet. She always gave me alot of attention but those were the days of extreme self consciousness and super beta male behavior.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Patti - 03-28-2012

You’re a good man K-train! No need to get tangled up in all that nonsense. Temptation can be a killer though. DO NOT EAT THE APPLE!!!! lol And Shannon, there was no rule breakage here, we’re just talken’ fruit! Smile

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 03-28-2012

Shannon Wrote:Just tell her you can't get involved with a taken woman, and if that changes, and you're still available, you'll consider enjoying her company. Boy, talk about a way to get an interested woman single in a hurry while remaining blameless!

LOL!!! You're a trip Shannon Tongue. I like that though, it might work. Ironically, it turns out that our majors are very similar and she's even transferring to the same university I am :exclamation: Lots of things that could potentially work in my favor.

Spiral Wrote:Man K-train your little story brings up memories about when one of my quircky professors kept teasing me about this one girl I sat next to in 3D design back in sophmore year of college. She was so pretty and sweet. She always gave me alot of attention but those were the days of extreme self consciousness and super beta male behavior.

I know what you mean man. It's hilarious that even my professor can pick up on stuff like this. Ironically, I was in this same position with a different girl this same time last year but "morals" held me back. This time, I'm more nonchalant about the whole situation and I'm not as stuck in my head. The problem now though, is that her BF goes to this school and her blatant show of attraction might not go over well. I believe Shannon's advice is the correct course of action (should it be necessary).

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 03-29-2012

Ultra Success is the bomb! I've been accepted into a university! Life is good Big Grin.

About a week ago I was going through serious resistance but the root cause was this: regret. I was regretting the times I wasn't confident, when I didn't stand up for myself, and when opportunity past me by due to fear. All that pent up regret just clogging up my subconsious. I told myself that this was an escape; a way to be free from "the chains of fear" that held me back and to wipe out all that old regret.

Now, I'm noticing that my behavior is becoming more flirtatious. I'm more direct and aggressively flirting with women. I feel as if I'm projecting an aura of sexiness but also an aura of positive energy. People really seem to perk up whenever I'm around. Lots of good stuff going on. Tomorrow I'm headed to a conference however I'll most likely spend some time partying so I'm looking forward to how things go. I do notice now that although the euphoria isn't obvious I still feel a sense of peace within myself and tranquilty. I do know that for the past few days I have desired to improve my 'game' with women so perhaps some of this is courtesy of US as well? Maybe it will help me get some action over the summmer... Cool

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 04-01-2012

Weekend was great! Went to a collegiate conference featuring a bunch of schools and met some really cool people. I wasn't stuck in my head that often and ended up attracting a lot of women. I also for the first time EVER approached a girl for a dance at a ritzy little jazz party but got rejected BUT IT DIDN'T FAZE ME!! It was incredible how nonchalant I was about it! I got back with my group however later in the night that same girl ended up coming over and asking for a dance. She was cute and she asked me if I knew how to ballroom dance and I said "it's never to late learn!" I knew a bit, and managed to get by quite well.

ASC's effects are incredible. I'm on my 76th day and the effects are meshing with my natural personality. I rarely get nervous and I am able to conquer my fears much easier. The "problem" now is that I'm finding I don't care much for people all that much. Even though I went with a group I found myself walking off around the hotel alone however I enjoyed it very much and had no negativity come up to bring me down. Even though my ability to socialize is better I'm finding that I simply like solitude and being alone. I think before the fear of being labeled "outcast" forced me to socialize but as ASC's effects grow I am become more inclined to simply let conversations die off or simply remain quiet as I did when I went to a small party Saturday night.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Javier Gerardo - 04-02-2012

(03-27-2012, 07:20 PM)K-Train Wrote: Ultra-Success is really something else. I've been having some amazing coincidences occur that are positively affecting me and my life. Strangely, I have been attracting the attention of a cute woman in my class. Unfortunately, she's in a relationship with a guy I'm cool with however she's been displaying VERY blatant interest. In fact, one of my professors commented that it looked as if the two of us were dating. Man, I really wouldn't mind having sex with her but I can't deal with the drama that would create. I believe it would be in my best interest to "let sleeping dogs lay" as they say and pursue other single women.

You're such a gentleman K-Train. I can relate totally. :angel:

Congratulations on getting into a university. I would love to come but my 4 1/2 years of university life is over and I spent it on reading and studying. Yeah I was a nerd. Cool

It's a good thing that you're listening to the subs for 90 days. Get the most out of them man.

(04-01-2012, 08:24 PM)K-Train Wrote: Weekend was great! Went to a collegiate conference featuring a bunch of schools and met some really cool people. I wasn't stuck in my head that often and ended up attracting a lot of women. I also for the first time EVER approached a girl for a dance at a ritzy little jazz party but got rejected BUT IT DIDN'T FAZE ME!! It was incredible how nonchalant I was about it! I got back with my group however later in the night that same girl ended up coming over and asking for a dance. She was cute and she asked me if I knew how to ballroom dance and I said "it's never to late learn!" I knew a bit, and managed to get by quite well.

Lol! That's nice!

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - RainbowAbyss - 04-03-2012

(04-01-2012, 08:24 PM)K-Train Wrote: Weekend was great! Went to a collegiate conference featuring a bunch of schools and met some really cool people. I wasn't stuck in my head that often and ended up attracting a lot of women. I also for the first time EVER approached a girl for a dance at a ritzy little jazz party but got rejected BUT IT DIDN'T FAZE ME!! It was incredible how nonchalant I was about it! I got back with my group however later in the night that same girl ended up coming over and asking for a dance. She was cute and she asked me if I knew how to ballroom dance and I said "it's never to late learn!" I knew a bit, and managed to get by quite well.

ASC's effects are incredible. I'm on my 76th day and the effects are meshing with my natural personality. I rarely get nervous and I am able to conquer my fears much easier. The "problem" now is that I'm finding I don't care much for people all that much. Even though I went with a group I found myself walking off around the hotel alone however I enjoyed it very much and had no negativity come up to bring me down. Even though my ability to socialize is better I'm finding that I simply like solitude and being alone. I think before the fear of being labeled "outcast" forced me to socialize but as ASC's effects grow I am become more inclined to simply let conversations die off or simply remain quiet as I did when I went to a small party Saturday night.

That is the confidence to express your natural masculine instinct of bring everything to a resting point of peace lol. I would guess that 99% of conversations are really about validation..so when you don't care about it anymore you really have no reason to talkSmile at least with people you'r really not that interested in talking to or connecting with.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 04-03-2012

(04-03-2012, 01:03 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: That is the confidence to express your natural masculine instinct of bring everything to a resting point of peace lol. I would guess that 99% of conversations are really about validation..so when you don't care about it anymore you really have no reason to talkSmile at least with people you'r really not that interested in talking to or connecting with.

Thanks man Rainbow Smile. It was one of those realizations that just came to me and it really is amazing to me how much we do just for approval from others. Oh and Rainbow, if you're still deciding on what to do after SM, consider doing ASC for about 90 days. I'm finding that it's helping bring forth some of the qualities I gained from AM2011.

Javier Gerardo Wrote:You're such a gentleman K-Train. I can relate totally.

Congratulations on getting into a university. I would love to come but my 4 1/2 years of university life is over and I spent it on reading and studying. Yeah I was a nerd.

It's a good thing that you're listening to the subs for 90 days. Get the most out of them man.

Much appreciated Javier. I intend to squeeze ever ounce what I can from this combo. Cool

Thanks for the suggestion k-trainSmile..I've pretty much got my next 9 months planned out though..2 months of primer subs, rerun of stage 6 SM and then AM 5.0.. and then most likely SM 2, although I might run a couple months of ASC before that..nearing the end of SM in certain ways my confidence is through the roof and in others its lame as shiznit. So perhaps some overall confidence boost would not be a bad idea..in fact its always a good thingSmile

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 04-03-2012

(04-03-2012, 11:52 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Thanks for the suggestion k-trainSmile..I've pretty much got my next 9 months planned out though..2 months of primer subs, rerun of stage 6 SM and then AM 5.0.. and then most likely SM 2, although I might run a couple months of ASC before that..nearing the end of SM in certain ways my confidence is through the roof and in others its lame as shiznit. So perhaps some overall confidence boost would not be a bad idea..in fact its always a good thingSmile

That was using Version 1, correct?

@Shannon Yes that version 1, any comment on that effect would be most welcome...
1 is a great set..but there has been something permanetly off since stage 3, that Id like to get some understanding on, and that confidence issue I mentioned above is part of it.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Spiral - 04-03-2012

Yea... stage 4 5 and 6 were weird. but once everything was finished I felt realllllll good.