Subliminal Talk
Custom Subliminals Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Custom Subliminals Journal (/Thread-Custom-Subliminals-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 02-28-2012

I'd have to say 30 is the sweet spot. I've seen results from P83 at 5-10mcgs but the problem is that at those low dosages it is hard to key into the responses. At 30mcgs I can see the effects more visibly (hair flipping, sexual overtones, increased kino,etc.) 60mcgs is the highest I've used and it does work but needs some kind of positive mood booster or else the P83 can amplify the wrong vibes.

If you ever get the chance Shannon, get 10mcgs of P83 and mix it with 0.5ml of A1 in a to-go bottle. That will yield you about 12.5mcgs of A1 and ~7mcgs of P83. Let that mix sit for ONE week and then apply 3-6 sprays. Very simple, yet affective mix. Works best after repeated exposure.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 02-28-2012

(02-28-2012, 11:05 AM)K-Train Wrote: I'd have to say 30 is the sweet spot. I've seen results from P83 at 5-10mcgs but the problem is that at those low dosages it is hard to key into the responses. At 30mcgs I can see the effects more visibly (hair flipping, sexual overtones, increased kino,etc.) 60mcgs is the highest I've used and it does work but needs some kind of positive mood booster or else the P83 can amplify the wrong vibes.

If you ever get the chance Shannon, get 10mcgs of P83 and mix it with 0.5ml of A1 in a to-go bottle. That will yield you about 12.5mcgs of A1 and ~7mcgs of P83. Let that mix sit for ONE week and then apply 3-6 sprays. Very simple, yet affective mix. Works best after repeated exposure.

A1 from Love Scent? Is that full or half strength?

I never was one to subscribe to the "it works better if you let the mix sit a week". I just shake the damned thing for a minute or two.

What sort of results do you get with this mix?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 02-28-2012

(02-28-2012, 12:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: A1 from Love Scent? Is that full or half strength?

I never was one to subscribe to the "it works better if you let the mix sit a week". I just shake the damned thing for a minute or two.

What sort of results do you get with this mix?

It's from Love-Scent however the full/half strength label is very misleading. Essentially, you are getting the same strength of A1 regardless of which you choose but the difference is that the half-strength contains 5ml of A1 at a 1mg/1ml ratio and the full strength contains 10ml of A1 at a 1mg/1ml ratio. Basically the same thing. The half-strength is cheaper though (about 50 bucks) versus 80 bucks for full-strength.

As for results, I nicknamed the mix "Obsessed" because of what it does. I had a female friend of mine who became almost obsessed with me last year around this time. A1 increases affection and induces calmness and the P83 amplifies the feelings and makes women more receptive to touch, and also causes a "crush" type effect. My friend had a boyfriend but she would initiate contact with me, would hug me WAAAAY longer than necessary, and repeatedly commented how she wanted to dump the guy. Her affection was getting to the point to where people thought we were dating because of how she was acting.

Just recently I had some left over "Obsessed" on my shirt and another of my female friends (who has a bf) took one good whiff and said "you smell really good!" and since then she's been showing increased interest in me as well. It's good stuff. BE VERY CAREFUL USING IT WITH A314. Prolonged exposure might induce the fallout effect.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 02-29-2012

The combined resistance from ASC and US bring up memories of me being afraid and failing to act in situations which could have changed my future for the better. Thinking about these past failures creates sadness at first but then the sadness turns into anger...at myself. I keep asking myself "why didn't I say something? Why did I procrastinate? Why didn't I act? Why why why why???" It has made me realize that the only thing in this world that has truly ever held me back was...myself. Yes, others had an influence but at the end of the day it came down to me. This has motivated me to do better in my life and take advantage of my opportunities which have increased courtesy Ultra-Success

It's like everytime my mind and body try to sync up and reach complete self-confidence some kind of fear or insecurity will bubble up and set me back. I've yet to maintain that near constant state of complete self-confidence. I feel as if my subconsious has its back against the wall and the final battle is approaching within the next week or so. I think Tiesto was right, in the time it's taking waiting on the Alpha Set it only makes sense to just put on some subliminals and improve myself in other areas.

Everyday I continue to become more and more motivated to finish 90 days of this combo just to see how I turn out once it's completed. According to Shannon, 90 days is the point at which long term effects will be acquired from single stage programs. If so, it's going to be very liberating to have a permanent confident demeanor and a success driven mindset along with continous manifestation. Bring ON APRIL 16!

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 03-01-2012

Three months is where the effects of Type B start becoming permanent, depending on personality type. It can take longer in some cases.

(02-29-2012, 06:30 PM)K-Train Wrote: The combined resistance from ASC and US bring up memories of me being afraid and failing to act in situations which could have changed my future for the better. Thinking about these past failures creates sadness at first but then the sadness turns into anger...at myself. I keep asking myself "why didn't I say something? Why did I procrastinate? Why didn't I act? Why why why why???" It has made me realize that the only thing in this world that has truly ever held me back was...myself. Yes, others had an influence but at the end of the day it came down to me. This has motivated me to do better in my life and take advantage of my opportunities which have increased courtesy Ultra-Success

It's like everytime my mind and body try to sync up and reach complete self-confidence some kind of fear or insecurity will bubble up and set me back. I've yet to maintain that near constant state of complete self-confidence. I feel as if my subconsious has its back against the wall and the final battle is approaching within the next week or so. I think Tiesto was right, in the time it's taking waiting on the Alpha Set it only makes sense to just put on some subliminals and improve myself in other areas.

Everyday I continue to become more and more motivated to finish 90 days of this combo just to see how I turn out once it's completed. According to Shannon, 90 days is the point at which long term effects will be acquired from single stage programs. If so, it's going to be very liberating to have a permanent confident demeanor and a success driven mindset along with continous manifestation. Bring ON APRIL 16!

There is no magical park at which the effects become long term/permanent. It depends on a lot of factors. 90 days is when they start becoming long term effects for most situations, but it can take longer depending on circumstances.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 03-01-2012

Understood Shannon. I will say though that the effects seem to be continually ramping up as of right now so your estimate probably isn't too far off lol Wink I'm curious, have you any documentation or reports on the progress of users who have stuck it out with a Type B for ~90 days? I ask because I don't hear about it much on the site and haven't seen it mentioned often in the testimonials section.

(03-01-2012, 06:11 PM)K-Train Wrote: Understood Shannon. I will say though that the effects seem to be continually ramping up as of right now so your estimate probably isn't too far off lol Wink I'm curious, have you any documentation or reports on the progress of users who have stuck it out with a Type B for ~90 days? I ask because I don't hear about it much on the site and haven't seen it mentioned often in the testimonials section.

If there is, it's in the forum. I can't remember everything that's been posted though. Smile

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Tiesto - 03-01-2012

K-Train

You mentioned about "out-of-sync" feeling, what do you mean by this exactly?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 03-02-2012

(03-01-2012, 10:03 PM)Tiesto Wrote: K-Train

Out of sync meaning in a euphoric fog. It's like I'm not in touch with reality yet I can still focus and concentrate. In fact, I'd say I can concentrate better with Ultra-Success than I can normally. While I feel like this I also could "sense" opportunity. Like while something was happening I would think " wait, this is a chance to do this" or "here's my chance to get this" or "if I can do this, I can get that".

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Tiesto - 03-02-2012

(03-02-2012, 06:43 AM)K-Train Wrote:
(03-01-2012, 10:03 PM)Tiesto Wrote: K-Train

Out of sync meaning in a euphoric fog. It's like I'm not in touch with reality yet I can still focus and concentrate. In fact, I'd say I can concentrate better with Ultra-Success than I can normally. While I feel like this I also could "sense" opportunity. Like while something was happening I would think " wait, this is a chance to do this" or "here's my chance to get this" or "if I can do this, I can get that".

Wow! That's amazing. So this feeling is not caused by ASC, but it is the effect of Ultra-Success, right?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 03-02-2012

That feeling is usually either caused by what I theorize is "shifting dimensions" to the best possible option for what you are trying to accomplish, or the natural result of removing limited thinking, which frees you up to be happy.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 03-05-2012

(03-02-2012, 08:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: That feeling is usually either caused by what I theorize is "shifting dimensions" to the best possible option for what you are trying to accomplish, or the natural result of removing limited thinking, which frees you up to be happy.

Yep, I'd say a combination of the two actually. I've been on cloud 9 for the past few days thanks to my combo. Haven't had a persistent negative thought for the past couple days. It seems as if my subconsious is finally giving up and is being overwritten although I can still feel a part of me trying to fight back but it's nothing 14 more days of exposure won't fix. My confidence right now is incredible. It feels sooooooooo damn good to not be bogged down by negativity. It also reminds me of just how much time I used to spend thinking about stupid sh*t.

I'm about 40 days into Ultra-Success and ASC with just 20 more days left until I reach my 60 day benchmark. If my confidence is still somewhat shaky then i will continue until I reach 90 days but if it's stabilized then I might switch ASC out for Aura of Sexiness and continue using that for another 60 days. We shall see.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 03-06-2012

Part of me was afraid that this morning all my newfound confidence would shoot out the window. Not today anyway. I had to make phone call to a director at one of the Universities I'm applying to and normally I'd procrastinate and wait but I got it done and I could tell how much more confident I was during the conversation. Really loving these Custom subliminals by Shannon right now. I think ASC should be renamed "the Detox sub" because it really clears out so much junk internally.

I got up this morning and just looked around. Normally, my brain would be bombarded by bullsh!t or the like. Now, it's like I'm seeing the world with 20-20 vision...