Subliminal Talk
Custom Subliminals Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Custom Subliminals Journal (/Thread-Custom-Subliminals-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Dilettante - 12-11-2013

Hi. Just wanted to give you words of encouragement. Just stick with it & keep going. I remember I had the same issues you were having when i was in college. As somebody who got to the end of the tunnel (& paddled said sinking ship to shore while a storm is raging using only willpower) i can tell you it is doable.

I know you're worried about career right now but please enjoy your college years as you would not have a lot of chances to re-live those opportunities. Take it from a 33 year old who wishes he had more fun in college. I wish i had these subs & designer pheromones you kids now have back in Aught-three (2003) lol. Sad to say i had an 0-fer in the sack in college (lots of make outs & parties but always no hanky-panky). I'm pretty sure you're way ahead of me in that aspect of your young life.

& dont stress out on the career too much. Take what life gives you in stride & with good humor. We all start from the bottom & we all climb the corporate ladder after college. I was a receiving clerk when i started with a mid-tier bank. Im now employed by one of the largest banks in the US with a decent salary. Remember this: all your bosses are c-minus students, all the worker bees are b students, & all the a students teach. That'll make more sense when you're in the corporate world.

Just my two cents. I hope my post helps you laugh a bit & put things in perspective relative to your situation. Peace & best wishes in your success with these subs & all your endeavors.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 12-15-2013

Dilettante thank you so much for your words of encouragement. They were definitely needed. Cheers my friend. Smile

And on that note, I wanted to say that since adding MLS3.0 and combining it with Overcome Procrastination i finished out strong in all my classes scoring a 100, two 90's, and an 81 on my finals. So this combo definitely works.

MLS is actually making me more hungry for learning and with overcome procrastination I'm no longer slacking off. For example, I'm not good at pool (I rarely play) but by the end of the night my friends were congratulating me on my improvement (I actually managed to make every game extremely close). So now, I'm going to take time to better myself and find ways to make myself socially and mentally. Going to put women on the back burner for the time being.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Fonzy3 - 12-15-2013

Hey K-Train, good scores on your classes. Sounds like things are looking up for you and you're headed in the right direction. Those results are inspiring and MLS sounds like an attractive program to use because it affects anything you do, that would definitely make your daily life more interesting and positive in the things you aim on doing. I think you're going the right way moving from a place of your passion. This way you'll deal what you have to on the inside then when you're feeling great and having fun the right girl will come to you. Anyways man, good to see your name on the forum if you need help along the way we're here for u.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Sean - 12-15-2013

Keep it up, KTrain. That's all good news, man.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 01-14-2014

***WARNING***LONG POST INCOMING!!!!***LONG POST INCOMING!!!!!***
Lots of stuff has gone on guys, some of it good, some of it bad, none of it life threatening though lol.Let's start with school. I didn't get all the classes I wanted but the ones I did get have good teachers so that's one. Procrastination isn't as bad as it was before but I'm up right now getting ready to start studying even though its only the second week. So go me. Smile

In addition to school I have taken the liberty of using Shannon's TUWs and must say that I am still impressed at their effectiveness. I took WK (Waitress Killer) out for a spin and it doesn't disappoint. It mainly just makes people much more pleasant to be around and tends to make social interactions much more enjoyable.

Another interesting caveat with these is that after about 20-30 minutes of consistent exposure the topic of sex comes up. This has been a consistent theme for the past few weeks. It doesn't seem to matter what group I'm in either. Once 30 minutes goes by someone (usually a female) will bring up sex, or insert some sort of innuendo. This makes classes and social interactions in general much more fun let me tell ya. Wink

Now here's where the "bad" comes in it. Those of you who preordered Woman Magnet 2.0 might remember in Shannon's instructions that he repeatedly said "be careful"? Yeah, well this past weekend I went to a party hosted by a girl that one of my friends is "talking with" (that's guy talk for trying to fuck). I was already high so the alcohol just made it better (or worse). Anyway, I turn on WK at 100% volume and after about 20-30 minutes (see a trend here?) my friend's girl started acting much more flirty. Now granted, she's one of those people who is prone to get flirty after a couple drinks but she started coming onto me a little too much. Asking why i haven't come to see her, repeatedly touching me and smiling at me, and even putting her arms around my neck for an extended period of time. She's been flirty around me before when she was drinking but it was normally limited to just a touch on the shoulder.

Needless to say, I was getting unnerved so I went outside with a buddy to get some fresh air. I come back in, and its the same shit, only worse because now's she's doing it in front of my friend (no, I didn't have the common sense to turn the damn thing off lol) but thankfully he was cool with it however I need to take this into mind the next time I go out because this is the second time she's done this shit although as mentioned before, never to this extent.

Next report is with a classmate. Used WSK (50-80% volume). This was the same girl I mentioned a while back who showed me signs but is also kind of a tease. I never tested WSK and since she's a Scorpio, I had to test it out Smile. This one took a bit longer (she was slightly ill too) but after about 1 hour the signs started showing up. Granted, we had a lot to talk about since we both partied pretty heavily the previous weekend but after a while she started acting much nicer and even became submissive and differed to me about where to go. She said Talked about sex (a LOT) like past experiences, signals that girls throw out, yadda yadda. Around the 3 hour mark we get to her house put on some TV and once again I'm observing her. Same shit, asking me if want anything, giving me food, takes me to her room shows me her liquor. I was in an armchair but she then told me to come sit by her on the couch. Once again I get caught in my fucking head, again.

This is starting to get frustrating to be perfectly honest. I could see if I had no prior experience with women but that's obviously not the case. I'm doing everything right except going for the home run. I'm seeing the signals, I'm leading the interactions where they need to be, I'm keeping the conversations flowing, I'm not being lame but I'm not pulling the trigger like I used to. I'm at a loss to be honest.

I've been noticing that my behavior in general has been much more timid. I'm not as aggressive as I usually am and I find myself holding my tongue and suppressing myself more. I'm hoping this will be my last week on MHS because I need to switch over to something else perhaps my ASC custom because this shit is getting old. Anyway, that's the report. Comments welcome as always.

PS: Those of you who have the TUWs, have you been using them lately? Just curious because I rarely hear about them anymore.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Spiral - 01-14-2014

Hey K, looks like you had alot of fun! I am laughing a bit at your experience at not adhering to Shannon's warning lol. But you had an interesting and slightly funny story to tell. I like to think of it as that when I want to make a move on a woman. I'm still very reserved but I'm taking steps out of my comfort zone to socialize. It's the same motion when you want to kiss a woman or make a move. I do everything in my power to accept the situation and remind myself that I deserve to be apart of the experience rather than go into my head. You realize she was interested in you.. Were you interested in her? Chances of you making a wrong move are pretty much nill. EVEN if you do something that embarasses you or she rejects your moves, laugh about it and don't take it too seriously. You now have a funny story to tell your friends, win-win! Of course, that's not exactly your intent right? lol. I think you know all this stuff. When it comes down to it you have to make a decision. I know this because I'm very indecisive haha! But it's the truth. Make the decision and have the self discipline to follow through. No need to go our whole lives without conquering our irrational fears, right? Enjoy that shit!

I suggest figuring out why you keep hitting a brick wall when it comes to "pulling the trigger". I don't know what it is but I think you should run OF and seek the challenge together. OF will help you understand the source of your fear and get you trying new things. Seek the challenge will instill in you the will power to follow through AND enjoy the process. Think of the possibilities. anyways I wanted to share my 2 cents and maybe freshen up your views a bit.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Magnus - 01-14-2014

Hey K-train good to see you're still around dude. Sounds like things are going well.

I've still been using TUW's but only off and on as I have mainly been out with the guys lately and not around as many women as I would like. Got to say though they still do get me into a bit of trouble every now and then Wink

NYE was having drinks and a bit of a party at my place. Was feeling in a good mood to start off with as it was NYE and I was just enjoying myself.

So one of my new flatmates is a girl that's a little on the young side for my liking but she had a few friends over that night (all of them very attractive). I decided to give P18 a run and it did not disappoint. I got to talking to one of the girls and she wouldn't stop flirting with me and kept coming closer and closer touching me more and more. Her friend kept coming over and flirting with me as well and saying you have a boyfriend don't hook up with him. So after a while the girl I was talking to leans over and whispers in my ear "wanna f**k". Then says but you can't let my friends know. So I head off to the toilet and she follows me in and we start hooking up. After a few minutes she says she can't do this and runs off. The next day my flatmate just gives me the evils for the whole time I was around (she's got over it now Smile )

Anyway sorry if i'm hi-jacking your thread, just one of a few stories on TUW's

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 01-14-2014

(01-14-2014, 08:01 AM)Spiral Wrote: Hey K, looks like you had alot of fun! I am laughing a bit at your experience at not adhering to Shannon's warning lol. But you had an interesting and slightly funny story to tell. I like to think of it as that when I want to make a move on a woman. I'm still very reserved but I'm taking steps out of my comfort zone to socialize. It's the same motion when you want to kiss a woman or make a move. I do everything in my power to accept the situation and remind myself that I deserve to be apart of the experience rather than go into my head. You realize she was interested in you.. Were you interested in her? Chances of you making a wrong move are pretty much nill. EVEN if you do something that embarasses you or she rejects your moves, laugh about it and don't take it too seriously. You now have a funny story to tell your friends, win-win! Of course, that's not exactly your intent right? lol. I think you know all this stuff. When it comes down to it you have to make a decision. I know this because I'm very indecisive haha! But it's the truth. Make the decision and have the self discipline to follow through. No need to go our whole lives without conquering our irrational fears, right? Enjoy that shit!

I suggest figuring out why you keep hitting a brick wall when it comes to "pulling the trigger". I don't know what it is but I think you should run OF and seek the challenge together. OF will help you understand the source of your fear and get you trying new things. Seek the challenge will instill in you the will power to follow through AND enjoy the process. Think of the possibilities. anyways I wanted to share my 2 cents and maybe freshen up your views a bit.

I forgot all about Seek the Challenge, thanks for that Spiral. I think that sub come definitely come in handy. If I had known, I would have grabbed it during the sale. I currently have OGSF and my ASC name embed but I can't drop Overcome Procrastination just yet. I think what I might do is run ASC with Overcome Procrastination and then run ASC with OF or OGSF as you suggested. Thanks a ton bro.

Quote:Hey K-train good to see you're still around dude. Sounds like things are going well.

I've still been using TUW's but only off and on as I have mainly been out with the guys lately and not around as many women as I would like. Got to say though they still do get me into a bit of trouble every now and then Wink

NYE was having drinks and a bit of a party at my place. Was feeling in a good mood to start off with as it was NYE and I was just enjoying myself.

So one of my new flatmates is a girl that's a little on the young side for my liking but she had a few friends over that night (all of them very attractive). I decided to give P18 a run and it did not disappoint. I got to talking to one of the girls and she wouldn't stop flirting with me and kept coming closer and closer touching me more and more. Her friend kept coming over and flirting with me as well and saying you have a boyfriend don't hook up with him. So after a while the girl I was talking to leans over and whispers in my ear "wanna f**k". Then says but you can't let my friends know. So I head off to the toilet and she follows me in and we start hooking up. After a few minutes she says she can't do this and runs off. The next day my flatmate just gives me the evils for the whole time I was around (she's got over it now Smile )

Hey Jim, long time no see man! Your results definitely mirror mine. I find it hilarious that she knew it was "wrong" but couldn't help her self lol. Shannon wasn't shitting about these TUWs, they can definitely open some doors. I'm finding that the slow burn subs like P8c seem to be the strongest. If you can find a way to spend time around the right woman this thing kicks serious ass. I think its probably because the arousal comes on slow and feels more authentic.

Which of the TUWs is your favorite and why?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Magnus - 01-15-2014

Yea man he definitely wasn't. It wasn't just her it was her friend as well, they were almost competing for my attention and both were flirting a lot. I think the main reason her friend said that to her was because she was trying to get with me as well.

I've only really tried three. p5j, p18 and p17. I've defiantly found p18 to be my favorite. p5j I've found is just to fast for most girls and it scares them off, I've only ever had results with this one once and the girl became very sexual very fast (I'm talking within 10 minutes). p17 I've found works fairly consistently but with girls with very low self esteem and to be honest not usually good looking girls. p18 is my favorite as it seems to work pretty consistently and the girls that are attracted usually have a good level of self esteem and are generally very good looking. I've found my results with p18 have usually been when I've been feeling indifferent to begin with (usually when drunk unfortunately but not always), I've also found with p18 its quite often girls with boyfriends that are attracted although this may just be my way of avoiding having to commit subconsciously Wink

I'll have to give p8c and p22 a go at some point in the not so distant future.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 01-19-2014

Awesome Jim, thanks for the summary man! P5j was actually the first of the TUWs I used and it worked well for a while but it started affecting me more than the ladies so I had to start running the others lol.

I'd say that GFK (TUW-P22) is my personal fave just because it seems the most versatile because it doesn't take as long to get going and it seems to create girlfriend/boyfriend vibe between me and the target. I've noticed that when I go out to eat with girls and have this playing it makes the conversations smoother, improves rapport, and also seems to foster some sort of trust. The girls this affected tended to be moderately attractive.

P5j causes me to become wild after a while lol. My self control isn't exactly the best so I'm not super surprised it does that. When it does hit, it hits like a brick and can cause some amazing arousal responses. The first test I ever had with P5j made me a believer in these TUWs. Problem is that as you mentioned Jim most younger girls get scared off from the arousal response.

P8c testing has been limited but based off what I've recently seen it seems P8c is better for the more "controlled" gals. It takes time to heat up but when it does it gives obvious results. Also seems to have a slight imprinting effect. The girl I mentioned in my previous P8c report has been acting much much nicer towards me in general even going so far as to sending 2-3 page good morning text messages which needless to say is very unusual for her because she ain't the type to do such things. Her sister also seemed affected because normally her sis can be cold and detached but she's warmed up to me a lot in the past couple weeks and we now get along quite well. So if you test P8c try to use it in a context where you and you're target are going to be around each other for at least an hour. Oh and don't be like me and not seal the deal. Tongue

I have noted that in my experience as a phero user and now as a PSE/TUW tester that the products/mixes that produce the "best" results seem to be the ones that move slower. They allow the arousal to come on gradually rather than just whacking the person over the head. This is good and bad. Bad because if you have only a limited amount of time you may not be able to do much but good because when the person responds it won't be seen as pure lust and will be perceived as being natural arousal.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 01-23-2014

My body has healed up nicely so I swapped out MHS with Aura of Sexiness about 2 days ago. This time, I'm getting the majority of my listening time of AOS through headphones and the results have been quite intriguing. Since starting AOS I'm much more relaxed and I don't have many (if any) negative feelings within me.

Yesterday my classmate invited me over again to chill with her while she worked out. I thought "oh what the hell" so I went. I decided to try out TUW-P18 (WMK) and had it playing at 80% volume. At first we were just talking but she started talking to me a lot more but I noticed that I was so chill and nonchalant and not in my head. She was showing me pictures on her computer and I went over and squeezed down right beside her in an armchair. Her breasts rested on my shoulder for a good bit and we just continued looking at pics of our favorite celebrities.

In the past, I'd get a little jealous or impatient if a girl was talking about her crush on some other dude if it wasn't me but instead I was really at ease and she pulled up nude photos of my celebrity crush and we spent a good 20 minutes just laughing about our celeb crushes (we're still both squeezed into that single armchair btw). I decided to rest my arm inside between her legs not all the way up to her pussy but still not in a place most guys could get away with. Tongue I'd say that was the biggest difference during this interaction was that I was touching her more often yet it felt much more natural because I didn't have the doubts and bullshit in my head.

We got up and started working out and listening to music but about halfway through I changed the song to this --> Juvenile - Back That Ass Up. She started to giggle when it came on and I spent the next half hour trying to help her get the moves right. Never had so much fun working out in my life haha. Big Grin

Thanks Jimbobday for recommending P18, its a keeper.

EDIT: For those of you who are having a hard time getting in time listening to subs on headphones here's a trick that I've learned. Get the ultrasonic version of the sub, and put in on your iPod/phone/music player and set the volume VERY low, as low as you can go. There you go. This will allow you to get in a lot of listening time for subs without hearing damage and without the annoying sound of the ocean surf or trickling stream.

I'm doing this now and this allows me to get in a shit load of listening time on headphones which speeds my results (as you can obviously see Smile).

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Fonzy3 - 01-23-2014

(01-23-2014, 06:25 AM)K-Train Wrote: My body has healed up nicely so I swapped out MHS with Aura of Sexiness about 2 days ago. This time, I'm getting the majority of my listening time of AOS through headphones and the results have been quite intriguing. Since starting AOS I'm much more relaxed and I don't have many (if any) negative feelings within me.

Yesterday my classmate invited me over again to chill with her while she worked out. I thought "oh what the hell" so I went. I decided to try out TUW-P18 (WMK) and had it playing at 80% volume. At first we were just talking but she started talking to me a lot more but I noticed that I was so chill and nonchalant and not in my head. She was showing me pictures on her computer and I went over and squeezed down right beside her in an armchair. Her breasts rested on my shoulder for a good bit and we just continued looking at pics of our favorite celebrities.

In the past, I'd get a little jealous or impatient if a girl was talking about her crush on some other dude if it wasn't me but instead I was really at ease and she pulled up nude photos of my celebrity crush and we spent a good 20 minutes just laughing about our celeb crushes (we're still both squeezed into that single armchair btw). I decided to rest my arm inside between her legs not all the way up to her pussy but still not in a place most guys could get away with. Tongue I'd say that was the biggest difference during this interaction was that I was touching her more often yet it felt much more natural because I didn't have the doubts and ***** in my head.

We got up and started working out and listening to music but about halfway through I changed the song to this --> Juvenile - Back That Ass Up. She started to giggle when it came on and I spent the next half hour trying to help her get the moves right. Never had so much fun working out in my life haha. Big Grin

Thanks Jimbobday for recommending P18, its a keeper.

EDIT: For those of you who are having a hard time getting in time listening to subs on headphones here's a trick that I've learned. Get the ultrasonic version of the sub, and put in on your iPod/phone/music player and set the volume VERY low, as low as you can go. There you go. This will allow you to get in a lot of listening time for subs without hearing damage and without the annoying sound of the ocean surf or trickling stream.

I'm doing this now and this allows me to get in a shit load of listening time on headphones which speeds my results (as you can obviously see Smile).

Haha man, your results are awesome, also love hearing about your experiences with using AOS and TUW. That's so cool man, your situation that you mentioned sounds rare, being so close to a workout partner in a arm chair, and your arm move is something a guy would do with their girlfriend. Haha I bet you did a little bit of flexing like that as well Wink. But anyways man ultrasonic on headphones sounds interesting but i'm not so positive it's safe for my ears but i'm going to stick with the ocean surf. Have you purchased X24 yet? Glad to hear about your healing progress as well. There's something about having a workout buddy, you're both working towards a goal and loving the process of getting there, making it memorable and wonderful. Keep up the posts man, always love seeing your updates. Smile

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 01-23-2014

Thanks Fonzy always a pleasure to have you respond. The ultrasonic thing is much easier to pull of with an iPod because it has a volume control setting so that's where I use it at. According to Shannon, as long as you don't play the ultrasonic at a crazy volume it shouldn't damage your hearing but do what works for you bro.

Haha, and yeah the arm move was really an accident but since it was there I didn't feel the need to move it. Neither did she. Tongue I think the switch to the slow burn TUWs like P18 and P8c has helped a lot too. It's like every time I play it things become so much better socially but I notice girls tend to remember the effects too. Also, I purchased X32 a while back and I've tested on myself...it definitely works. Perhaps too well. I think if and when I get a steady GF I'll use it more because its not silent like the TUWs. I think I may get X24 in the future for comparison. How has it been working for you lately Fonzy? Is it still delivering results?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 01-24-2014

Today was a mix bag of emotion for me. At the start of the day, i was really confident and really chill. Caught a couple girls looking my way. But later in the day it reversed.

Here's the deal. I feel I'm approaching a sort of crossroad in terms of my daily interactions. For the majority of my high school life I was reserved and bit my tongue a lot. I broke out of my shell in my senior year and during college it got better but I still didn't have that full on straightforward bold-faced honesty consistently.

For example, when analyzing my actions I'm normally able to sit back and give myself blunt feedback. I'm also able to do that when giving advice to others whether its on forums or in real life. I also manage to do so in a way that the person knows that I'm not deliberately trying to hurt them. The problem is that with women I'm interested in I take a more cautious approach (unless I'm slightly intoxicated Tongue). On the positive side this allows me to be a "well liked" guy (sometimes Wink) but on the negative side I sometimes waste time with women who have no interest in me. Whereas if I had been upfront early on I would have found this out sooner and could have moved on.

What's this got to do with my current situation? I feel that the negativity destruction programming in AOS is shining a light on two parts of my personality: the part that desires consistent, honesty without biting my tongue and the part of myself that wants to be more "political" and less confrontational with my remarks.

This situation worsened today when I went out to eat with the girl from the previous report. We got to talking and she asked me about whether or not I was still cool with my ex's. I was a little taken aback (because technically, I only have ONE OFFICIAL ex GF, my other relationships weren't exactly official) and I took a little longer to respond then I would have liked but thankfully it didn't kill the mood. (I had TUW P8c playing fyi). What's odd is that when AOS is flowing I feel like I naturally exhibit that relaxed, upfront boldness but when I'm unconfident I don't. Hopefully this corrects itself because right now this guilt is killing me.

Tl;DR: I want to remain kind but still be more consistently blunt and honest in my interactions with women.