Subliminal Talk
Custom Subliminals Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Custom Subliminals Journal (/Thread-Custom-Subliminals-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 09-23-2013

It's been a rough week. On one hand, I did get a chance to hang with some of my old high school buddies at a football game. It was a definite happiness booster considering we hadn't seen each other in years.

Unfortunately, my ears were ringing for a while (and they weren't exactly in good shape before) but a couple days on Maximum Healing Speed has considerably sped up the healing process so I'll run MHS for another 3 or 4 days and get back to my regular rotation.

My other gripe lately has been this fear of relationships I've developed which is blocking me in my daily interactions. To give you an example of what I'm talking about a 3 weeks ago i started hanging with a classmate of mine (we'll call her "L") and started playing GFK. This girl has thrown every IOI in the book. Small gifts, letting me drink from her coffee cup,etc. Still haven't asked her out and I sense she's moving on (I don't blame her, I would too).

Then of course about 2 weeks ago NSFM and Luck Magnifier came through for me in BIG way. In one day I got about 3 numbers (and I was wearing gym clothes) and was getting checked out. My friend was amazed at what was going on and was like "WTF how are you doing this?" My game was smooth, my voice was a mixture of playful and seductive, and my jokes were spot on. There was little hesitation when asking for the numbers. In one instance, I was talking to a cute chinese girl on the stairs and I said "I'm sorry but don't you have class soon? I don't want to hold you up." She looked at her phone and said "oh it starts in 5 minutes but that's ok". She was beaming and was focused on me. Coulda and shoulda got her number but oh well.

That same week (of Sept. 10th) I'd been thinking about "L" nonstop and while listening to Luck Magnifier tried to focus my conscious desires on sex. About 3 days later she texts me and invites me to come over and "study". Her sis was gone shopping, we had a huge 3 hour window. But at that time, it'd been a couple days since using NSFM and that "zone" that I was in was fading. I got to her house, we listened to some tunes, broke the ice, got a drink, managed to avoid any early awkwardness and kept things light and playful and had a good time. So then my instincts start screaming "PULL THE TRIGGER AND GO FOR IT" but then another voice (or perhaps several) started saying "what if she says no? what if this? what if what if WHAT IF????" This is of course the LAST thing any man needs in this situation because it causes hesitation and this leads to missed opportunities. Which is what it was...a missed opportunity. Son of a bitch. Just when I thought the dry spell was coming to an end...

Anyway, I still want to thank Jimbobday and MD81 for their feeback on NSFM and of course thank Shannon for making those TUWs and NSFM. Bottom line: The TUWs and NSFM did their part but I didn't do mine. But as you can see, when utilized properly...they work. So all the guys about to do SM3.0 you are in for a treat let me tell ya.

I'm still having problems procrastinating (this procrastination thing just won't stay away, it goes for awhile then comes with a vengeance the moment I stop using Overcome Procrastination) so I won't be able to use NSFM like I want to but until then I'll have to find a solution.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 09-26-2013

If you listen to NSFM an hour or two a day, you should be good to go all the time. Fuck "what if". What if you don't pull the trigger and NOTHING HAPPENS?!

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Spiral - 09-27-2013

K, this is an opportunity to really own who you are and what you want for your life.

Taking the step to BAMM was a very tough one because I was about ready to move on to SM 2.0. I do regret it sometimes but this is the ultimate test for me. This is for me to prove to myself that I actually don't need these subliminals to help me in any way at all. I do love them but I've always had that nagging feeling and voice saying "why are you even using these? you do not need them and you know that." I get that attitude from my father and grandfather. It's not necessarily a good or bad thing.

In your case I know you will find a solution. I know what my solution is. The trick to it now is using it >.>

hehe, I would give anything to be in your situation again. ..Going to school around people all the time. The best place to socialize.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 09-27-2013

Spiral, I don't need a hammer to drive nails, but I'd damned sure prefer a hammer to a rock, or my bare hands, for doing that job. Subliminals are a very refined, very efficient tool for achieving something in the best way possible. You can do it all without them, but it'll be a lot harder and slower. Why waste your life struggling when you don't have to?

That said... BAMM is better than SM because money is the ultimate aphrodisiac! lol That, and because it allows you to do things competing guys can't.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Spiral - 09-27-2013

You are absolutely right, Shannon.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 09-27-2013

Thank you Shannon and Spiral so much for the support. Unfortunately due to my not "pulling the trigger" I'm pretty much friendzoned and I can't really keep waiting around "hoping" she'll give me another shot. It is what it is now. It sucks how it happened because I essentially did everything right up until that part. It is incredibly frustrating for me because it's just another case of me getting in my own way. Whether it's with procrastination or in this case with over thinking a situation. I think there's an internal trigger that causes me to either lose interest or freeze up when I've had "enough" success. Here's a perfect example, I'll play a game for weeks trying to get good, but once I start making good progress I stop. With women, it's the same thing. I'll talk, get their number, but once I've progressed to a certain point I either lose interest or don't do anything. It's been like this for the past year or so. Strange shit to say the least.

And,Spiral, I actually did exactly what you talked about and really started considering what I wanted out of life. The problem is...I'd like everything lol.Big Grin Nah just kidding but I do think perhaps when Shannon opens customs orders up I'll order a full custom designed around these specific is with my voice recorded in it. I've got a good idea what I want already. It'll probably be a combo of a couple subs but I'll add some of my own ideas. That's if I have the money of course. Tongue

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Fonzy3 - 09-28-2013

Hey man, keep your head up. You're clearly getting opportunities to make things happen with women, so that's something you should be proud of. K, I bet you will grow into someone that has an overdeveloped trigger finger and on a regular basis will hit your markWink. I think if it's directly sex you are looking for NSFM would be something to commit to. It has been a bit unclear if you've been using it daily or on occasion. Tackle one thing at a time, be a futurist, man you'll be glad that you took it step by step to build your life. It's simpler that way. Anyways all the best.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - smoothsam - 09-28-2013

(09-27-2013, 12:09 PM)K-Train Wrote: Thank you Shannon and Spiral so much for the support. Unfortunately due to my not "pulling the trigger" I'm pretty much friendzoned and I can't really keep waiting around "hoping" she'll give me another shot. It is what it is now. It sucks how it happened because I essentially did everything right up until that part. It is incredibly frustrating for me because it's just another case of me getting in my own way. Whether it's with procrastination or in this case with over thinking a situation. I think there's an internal trigger that causes me to either lose interest or freeze up when I've had "enough" success. Here's a perfect example, I'll play a game for weeks trying to get good, but once I start making good progress I stop. With women, it's the same thing. I'll talk, get their number, but once I've progressed to a certain point I either lose interest or don't do anything. It's been like this for the past year or so. Strange shit to say the least.

And,Spiral, I actually did exactly what you talked about and really started considering what I wanted out of life. The problem is...I'd like everything lol.Big Grin Nah just kidding but I do think perhaps when Shannon opens customs orders up I'll order a full custom designed around these specific is with my voice recorded in it. I've got a good idea what I want already. It'll probably be a combo of a couple subs but I'll add some of my own ideas. That's if I have the money of course. Tongue

Hang in there. Practice makes the master. Every master was once a disaster. Feel the fear and do it anyway. Shannon makes the best products and his advice is right on the mark. If everyone remained in their original comfort zone, we would have been extinct. Trying new things, ideas, etc is the reason experience exists. The unexamined life is not worth living. Ask yourself "Why am I hesitating?". Then ask "If I don't hesitate, what are all the possible benefits of following through?". Write them down. Remind yourself every time that you are here to experience life. This is your life to live, except you choose the people you want to share life/experience with.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 09-28-2013

(09-28-2013, 08:13 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Hey man, keep your head up. You're clearly getting opportunities to make things happen with women, so that's something you should be proud of. K, I bet you will grow into someone that has an overdeveloped trigger finger and on a regular basis will hit your markWink. I think if it's directly sex you are looking for NSFM would be something to commit to. It has been a bit unclear if you've been using it daily or on occasion. Tackle one thing at a time, be a futurist, man you'll be glad that you took it step by step to build your life. It's simpler that way. Anyways all the best.

Thanks

Fonzy

Hey there bro, thanks for the support! Yeah I should have been more clear, I use NSFM on occasion normally before a big social event. I normally run it for about 2 hours for 2-3 days prior to the event because that's usually when I get the best results. The state of mind usually lasts for approximately 3 or 4 days and then fades out. But while I'm in that state, good things happen as you can see. Smile I'm currently using MHS again just because of some health issues (they're clearing up fast) but prior to that I was running LM and Overcome Procrastination. If Shannon accepts custom orders in October then I'll simply hold out but if he does it in November then I'll run Overcome Procrastination for another month.
This is going to sound odd, but when I run NSFM I become less prone to procrastination which is very strange to say the least.

Smoothsam Wrote:Hang in there. Practice makes the master. Every master was once a disaster. Feel the fear and do it anyway. Shannon makes the best products and his advice is right on the mark. If everyone remained in their original comfort zone, we would have been extinct. Trying new things, ideas, etc is the reason experience exists. The unexamined life is not worth living. Ask yourself "Why am I hesitating?". Then ask "If I don't hesitate, what are all the possible benefits of following through?". Write them down. Remind yourself every time that you are here to experience life. This is your life to live, except you choose the people you want to share life/experience with.

So true man. In terms of progress...I'm definitely a hell of a lot better at seduction and talking to women than when I was say...18 or 19. I think the reason why I hesitate is because some part of me remembers the last "serious" relationship i had. It involved a chick who basically lead me on such an emotional rollercoaster that it pretty much required me to run the Alpha Set to get over it and fight out of it. She told me she loved me but did things that completely contradicted that. I never came out and said I loved her...but I think part of me did. Anyway, she ended up trying to hook up with one of my friends behind my back (NO ALCOHOL WAS INVOLVED). What's crazy is she texted him a pic of her naked but didn't know I was right there with him. Then she calls me the next day saying she loves me!:exclamation: WTF???

But I thought that shit was behind me...guess not. I guess part of me remembers the pain.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 10-02-2013

Thank goodness for Maximum Healing Speed. My ear was ringing like a telephone a few weeks ago, 3-4 days of usage stopped the tingling and the pain and allowed me to sleep a bit easier. Last Friday I went to another game but forgot my earplugs Sad but no matter, listened to MHS all through the night and had no problems the next day. I'm running it simply as a refresher at this point (ran it for 120 days straight last year and ran it for a week in March). I've also been running NSFM for an hour a day per Shannon's instructions and I really like how calm and clear headed NSFM makes me. I feel very relaxed and people seem to notice. For example, I went to church (bible study) and the pastor kept making comments about how handsome I was (he's not gay...at least I don't think so Smile).

Been feeling a lot more motivated today as well, maybe it's because I just watched the Dark Knight Rises (again) but I do feel more on point and less in my head perhaps as a side effect of NSFM. Probably gonna run MHS until Saturday then I'll brush off LM (or maybe my Ultra Success custom) and start it up again.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 10-16-2013

Been using Overcome Procrastination pretty regularly for the past two weeks. This is a very productive subliminal. I'm no longer hesitating as much as I used to when it comes to doing things. I've actually developed the habit of going to be a little earlier and then getting up early so that I can study. Chores around the house are completed the moment I see they need to be done. I've also been listening to Luck Magnifier at night. Very intense, crazy dreams. One of them featured Catwoman lol.

As far as the women department is concerned, I still see that chick I hesitated on pretty regularly although now (as I predicted) I'm friend zoned. To what extent I don't know what I DO know is that I'm handling it much better than I used to. I simply have accepted the fact I missed an opportunity (again) and rather than going to my room saying "woe is me!" I'm just moving on. Of course it's hard to freeze her out since I see her almost EVERY single day but I don't initiate contact unless it is school related (and that was ONCE). I'm still polite, I'm just limiting the time I spend with her. Perhaps LM had a hand in this because she pretty much revealed (either intentionally or unintentionally) that she likes to tease men and not give it up so perhaps in a way I avoided the dreaded blue-balls.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 10-17-2013

K, it sounds to me like the solution is OGSF.

The best way to catch Miss Blueballs is to stop wanting her. Stop caring at all. Be that guy she can't affect or tease. It will drive her nuts. Don't try to get her attention, interest, or time. That's what my money is on.

Then again, sounds like she isn't worth it. My 2c.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 10-18-2013

(10-17-2013, 10:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: K, it sounds to me like the solution is OGSF.

The best way to catch Miss Blueballs is to stop wanting her. Stop caring at all. Be that guy she can't affect or tease. It will drive her nuts. Don't try to get her attention, interest, or time. That's what my money is on.

Then again, sounds like she isn't worth it. My 2c.

We're definitely on the same page Shannon. I had a heart to heart with myself earlier this week about it and told myself the same thing. She's not a bad person mind you, I think we both genuinely enjoy each other's company it's just that 1.) she is attractive 2.) she knows she's attractive 3.) she knows how to use it and of course 4.) she knows the extent that men will go to just to have a shot at her. I can't hate on her for that and I don't judge her negatively for it at all because in her case she had to work to get her body the way it is. She just knows how to play the game as do many women (and some men). Simple as that. But this is a game that I don't really feel like playing.

Here's a quote from Alan Roger Currie that I think most guys will appreciate:
Quote:TRUST ME MEN: If you choose to play "The Game," WOMEN WILL PLAY IT BETTER. Women KNOW the game. Men THINK they know the game.

And Shannon, I definitely have plans on running OGSF, I'm just waiting on you to open custom orders.Smile I plan on getting the works, 4G, custom vocals, all that. Might add in AOS or ASC to it depending on how I feel. 90 days of that combo should have me feeling free as a bird although I do worry if I have the necessary level of maturity to handle a guilt free mindset.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 11-19-2013

Been utilizing both Overcome Procrastination and Maximum Learning Speed 3.0. To sum it up, this is a very good combination. MLS makes learning fun and easy, and Overcome Procrastination keeps me focused on learning and on avoiding distractions. I wish I would have used this combo sooner lol.

Been going up and down in mood from happiness to extreme depression. I'm 23 now (birthday was a couple days ago) but since I've turned 23 I've felt nothing but fear. My family is really counting on me to do well and (in spite of some of their shortcomings) have tried to help me out. Unfortunately, I'm beginning to wonder if I can truly make it. This major is hard as hell, and although my overall GPA is decent (slightly above 3.0) my gpa at my current college is mediocre at best. Now, realistically, I can still come out fine but I feel the weight of the world coming down on me because I need to do well.

I'm trying to take things one day at a time, and just try to focus on using my newly acquired skills to get me through but it's hard to focus when a storm is raging around you and it feels like the ship you're on is sinking.

I need to get my grades up, make connections, study hard, move out, make money, make every one proud, not become a bum/loser because I wasted my time in college going after something I couldn't get but could have gotten, etc etc etc.