Subliminal Talk
Custom Subliminals Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Custom Subliminals Journal (/Thread-Custom-Subliminals-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 08-30-2013

Man rough week. Ok, so my new name this week is Bad Luck Tuck, because I have been absolutely shit on by bad luck. It's the first week of school and I've battled the flu, I lost my keys (twice), left my phone (twice) and missed important phone calls, and I've been striking out with women left and right by being waaaay to blunt, oh and I'm using Luck Magnifier 4G. First time Luck Magnifier has shit on me like this...normally it's smooth sailing but the only thing I've been "lucky" with this week is making it through. I think it may also have to do with this whole "no small talk" thing I have going on which basically means interacting with a girl and getting to the point. In other words no "so...this weather is blah blah blah" and more "hey what are you up to tonight?" or "I'm going to see a play, are you interested in tagging along?" Action in other words. Planning stuff, getting together, rather than just beating around the bush. The downsides? Well without tact and/or good word choice...you can strike out pretty damn fast which is good or bad depending on how you view it.

To keep my mind off of this I'm going to be working on some ideas for a new product line for Inidigo. I'll flesh it out this weekend and if I think it's straight up garbage I won't even bother putting it up.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Spiral - 08-31-2013

Sounds interesting K-Train. Don't be so hard on yourself dawg.. it could be really cool Smile

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 08-31-2013

Thanks for the encouragement Spiral, I've actually decided to not scrap the idea and I am going to continue to flush it out thanks to you Smile.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 08-31-2013

How can luck magnifier be shitting on you if it's designed and well known to produce positive results? That's got to be another influence that is out of your control. Those do happen occasionally.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 09-02-2013

Yep yep, you're right Shannon. I think it was an unfortunate case of a series of unfortunate events. Although since I've put Luck Magnifier in rotation I've noticed my self-esteem has taken a hit around my ability to get what I want. Odd, since I rarely encounter resistance from LM however it may also be due to the 10+ hours exposure I'm getting from it lately.

Shannon, I've actually been meaning to talk you about the new stuff you're working on. It's related to the audio pheromone idea. What I was thinking was since you've now got the amplifier technology, and since you've developing a subliminal drug designed to calm/relax, is it possible for you to create a subliminal (or more importantly, an entire product line of subliminals) geared around A1 (androstadienone)?

As you know I'm a huge fan of A1 and of its ability to calm/cheer up females during PMS however I'm not a big fan of its side effects on men (depression, reduced self-esteem, introspectiveness,etc.). What I thought about, was what if you made a subliminal that generated those same effects as A1 (calming/relaxing) and it gave off the impression that these effects were being generated by the person closest to the source of the audio (the user) kinda like with PSE/TUW/X-Series.

I have a word document with these ideas already but I'll just give you a short summary of what I had in mind. So first, you'd have the main product which would function similarly to X124 and would be an ignition/base stage however rather than generating sexual arousal it would generate that calming/relaxing feeling and nothing more. This one would be geared more towards people who just needed a quick pick me-up or by those who are either PMSing or are around someone who is PMSing.

Each other prototype would essentially build onto the original. Think of it this way, when you wear pheros you have a "base" pheromone correct? The one whose effects you're most interested in. Then you add other pheros to steer the effects of the main one but you do it gradually so that you understand what each molecule does and how it interacts with the others. So the first prototype would simulate pure A1, the second would simulate an A1+Alpha-nol combo, the 3rd A1+Alpha-nol+TAA, and so forth. No spraying needed, just play it and reap the benefits. I'm typing up a document of ideas related to this but I've read through some of the recent stuff you've been testing and wanted to run this idea by you for three reasons: 1.) To see if you thought it was a good idea 2.) to see if you've already thought about this 3.) to see if you've already tested stuff like this in which case I wouldn't need to submit a title request Smile.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 09-03-2013

I am planning a line of audio pheromones, and it will most definitely include a parallel effect of A1. In fact I am currently testing both a calmative and disinhibitor. I have plans for parallels of all the useful effects of chemical pheromones. It is in the works, and I am working as fast as I can, but priority goes to upgrading 3G titles right now, and finishing SM3 and AM 6.

As for building on, do you realize how many subliminals I would have to create to do that? Something on the order of millions. I'm going to have to make the bases, and then create a limited set of useful combinations.

It's coming.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 09-03-2013

Yes!!! I had a feeling you were already on top of this. Smile

When I started writing this idea down I started thinking "I bet Shannon has thought of this". This is great, because I had ideas for something to function similarly to A1+P83 (which is my FAVORITE combo) because they function as both a calmative and disinhibitor. Man Shannon you really know how to separate a person from their wallet. Tongue I know you're busy, but could you quickly explain how these audio pheromones would work differently then say...the subliminal drugs?

Thanks for your time.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 09-03-2013

Subliminal drugs would be designed to trigger results that you would otherwise get from a drug - and will require your brain to reproduce the brain chemistry that triggers those responses. Pain killers, euphoria, whatever.

Audio pheromones will not be using your brain's natural chemicals to achieve their goals. They'll be triggering their results based on an instant-on adjusted perception of the world around you and your consciousness and beliefs in the moment. Ironic, since the natural pheromones do interact with your brain's natural chemistry and trigger alterations of it.

Just FYI, Natural Seduction For Men is the first program to incorporate some of the technology that will be used in both DSDs and digital subliminal pheromones.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Roy - 09-04-2013

Shannon,there are smart drugs that are used to increase awareness,cognitive functions and concentration.Can you make a digital
drug that would create those effects?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - tinygargoyle - 09-04-2013

And become the number one "drug" dealer for students, especially if played during exams?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 09-05-2013

Shit, if Shannon came out with a subliminal that perfectly mimicked the effects of some grade A marijuana I wouldn't smoke another joint for the rest of my life Tongue. Shannon might put all the drug dealers out of business LMAO! Seriously though, a digital drug that emulated adderall (with the appropriate safety measures) would be awesome. It would be especially useful for people who have to perform tasks that require a good deal of concentration. I've personally used the Laserlike Focus and Concentration subliminal and once it starts working it's great but it would be nice if Shannon could get that bad boy working at full capacity in less than 30 minutes.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 09-10-2013

Still using Luck Magnifier with Overcome Procrastination. I recall saying last week how bad I felt with LM. It was rough, self esteem issues, past blunders coming up, the whole nine yards. I think the reason why is because "luck" tends to be based off positive experiences so when the mind resists it brings up times and situations where one was "unlucky". I remember thinking last week that I was cursed. All week I desired increased female attention. And I got it.

Today was one of those days where almost everything went right. Met a bunch of girls around campus I knew, pulled a couple numbers, even got invited to "study" with one tomorrow although this particular girl has been exposed to TUW-P22 for the past couple days.

Unfortunately my laptop is wiped out (thankfully I still have a desktop) and although most of my subliminals were saved on the desktop, one of them (Natural Seduction) wasn't so I'm going to have to find a way re-download it.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Roy - 09-10-2013

(09-10-2013, 07:02 PM)K-Train Wrote: Unfortunately my laptop is wiped out (thankfully I still have a desktop) and although most of my subliminals were saved on the desktop, one of them (Natural Seduction) wasn't so I'm going to have to find a way re-download it.

Contact Benjamin about it.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 09-11-2013

Thanks for the fast reply Roy. I emailed the store last night but I'll go ahead and send Ben a pm. Thanks again.