Subliminal Talk
Custom Subliminals Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Custom Subliminals Journal (/Thread-Custom-Subliminals-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Roy - 07-17-2013

I read about people being hypnotized and told they are/have the talents of famous artists and while under trance they demonstrated talents at those levels.You can look about the Raikov effect and deep trance identification.

It's already inside us.It's about letting go and letting it manifest.Subliminals help with this.I probably should list this in the intelligence enhancer suggestions thread.

If someone gets into their peak and stays there he would in theory he would get very good very fast.

Although Shannon would probably add NSFM to SM when he will build it as 5G.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 07-17-2013

(07-17-2013, 06:14 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Indeed. I imagine in the case of chess the player would be playing at his top performance, while the opponent may not. In which case, your logic seems to hold up. I do sincerely hope, however, that subs do more than allow you to be at the peak you already had within you. I was under the impression that they move you along and change your thoughts/beliefs so that you find yourself in places you never knew were accessible to you, but maybe I was wrong? Or maybe there's a difference between subs like NSFM and a program like Sex Magnet.

One optimizes the individual's potential, while the other unlocks it, perhaps?

That's a great way to look at it Sarge. Sex Magnet as you stated earlier is designed to take you from point A to Point B ( point b being a Sex Magnet). NSFM on the other hand is all about putting you "in the flow". It's not supposed to make you a Sex Magnet or a Woman Magnet. It's supposed to be your "A game".

SargeMaximus Wrote:But that's the whole point of using the subs, to move yourself from point A to point B. It already works this way in the "real" world without subs.

While I understand the logic, I hope it doesn't work this way because it would diminish the sub's value in my mind.

What a person gets out of a subliminal has always been dependent on 1.) exposure time 2.) resistance level 3.) the person's current level of "self actualization" or their current level of expertise/skill in the particular area they are focusing on. The point of subs is to help you make changes in your life that would normally take longer if you were to try to change on your own. So if someone wants to use a subliminal to be a great football player guess what? They still need to practice, they still need to learn how to catch a football, they still need to learn how to understand play calls, how to deal with other players, block, run, tackle, yadda yadda.

The Alpha Set is the perfect example. Not everyone gets the same thing from running the Alpha Set because not everyone is at the same point in life in terms of actualization. But according to Shannon and Andrew the number of people they have asking for refunds is extremely low so one must assume that people seem to be getting something out of it.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 07-17-2013

(07-17-2013, 06:35 PM)Roy Wrote: I read about people being hypnotized and told they are/have the talents of famous artists and while under trance they demonstrated talents at those levels.You can look about the Raikov effect and deep trance identification.

It's already inside us.It's about letting go and letting it manifest.Subliminals help with this.I probably should list this in the intelligence enhancer suggestions thread.

If someone gets into their peak and stays there he would in theory he would get very good very fast.

Although Shannon would probably add NSFM to SM when he will build it as 5G.

Very good points Roy.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 07-19-2013

(07-16-2013, 09:36 PM)Ace Wrote:
(07-14-2013, 03:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm actually planning a series of programs for generating perfect flow state for musicians, artists, athletes, public speakers and performers. Also a series for specific games (bowling, chess, golf, etc.) that will help maximize success and performance.
but won't that be unfair to the athletes who practised for years to develop their skills and then somebody listens to subliminals and gets better easily and effortlessly and wins all the trophies?

Everyone has the ability to achieve a perfect state of flow, with or without subliminals. It just requires that A) they know that such a state exists (although it only requires this knowledge for conscious reconstruction of the state); B) they realize that they can achieve it, and C) they choose to do what it takes to achieve it.

The advantages of a subliminal for this would be that A) they don't have to know it exists; B) they don't have to realize or even believe that they can achieve it; C) they don't have to choose to, or even consciously try to, achieve that state, and D) it can be used to affect an entire team at once by exposing the whole team to the program before play. With a subliminal, it would simply "happen" (from the conscious perspective). In effect, automatic maximization of self actualized expression. Nothing that you didn't already have the ability to achieve or do already; but just automated, so that you didn't have to spend time learning how, training to making it happen, and fighting the random effects of different days' worth of moods to begin with.

Automatic and effortless maximum potential expression.

Now there will always be someone who cries foul at this, but you can do the same thing by training yourself to do it. It's not like a drug, which forces your performance to go beyond what is naturally possible; here you are just automating maximization of your own natural potentials for your current levels of skill.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Ace - 07-19-2013

thanks for the explanation Shannon.
i get it now.....i just thought that you will be releasing something like "become the best basketball player in the world" subliminal or like "win the FIFA world cup" subliminal.

K-Train, thanks for letting me ask questions in your journal.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 07-20-2013

(07-19-2013, 08:24 PM)Ace Wrote: thanks for the explanation Shannon.
i get it now.....i just thought that you will be releasing something like "become the best basketball player in the world" subliminal or like "win the FIFA world cup" subliminal.

That's not entirely out of the question. It's all still using the same natural method... based on your own pre-existing potentials.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 07-20-2013

(07-19-2013, 08:24 PM)Ace Wrote: thanks for the explanation Shannon.

No problem bro.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 08-04-2013

I ran an experiment and used NSFM all through the night on Friday (so 6 hours of exposure). I didn't notice as much Saturday however today the effects are hitting me hard. I can confirm that (at least for me) NSFM feels like having couple a drinks. It's a nice buzz, I'm not drunk and outta control but I feel smooooooth and relaxed. For all the former/current pot smokers and alcohol drinkers imagine how it feels consuming the perfect amount of alcohol/marijuana. It's not too much nor too little. You're "on your level" so to speak. That's how this feels. I'm talking to one of my female friends right now on the phone and I feel on point.

I'm wondering if perhaps NSFM would benefit from a 2 days on/1 day off schedule because i've noticed that I seem to get better effects when i take a break from it.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Fonzy3 - 08-05-2013

Could it be that K might be getting serious with one of these girls ahaWink Imagine using it for 90 days straight the results would be off the chain. That sounds awesome man I always remember those times (having just the right amount) as being the best, damn I can't wait to use this program. Seduction is a part of life, everything is seductive.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 08-05-2013

Quote:I'm wondering if perhaps NSFM would benefit from a 2 days on/1 day off schedule because i've noticed that I seem to get better effects when i take a break from it.

It's designed to be used for a few hours before you interact with women. In other words... when it's focus is best, is right after you use it.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 08-05-2013

Fonzy3 Wrote:Could it be that K might be getting serious with one of these girls aha Wink. Imagine using it for 90 days straight the results would be off the chain. That sounds awesome man I always remember those times (having just the right amount) as being the best, damn I can't wait to use this program. Seduction is a part of life, everything is seductive.

LOL! I normally keep it "friendly" but yesterday there was tons of innuedo going around. The subject of "making babies" came up as well. And both of my female friends were showering me with compliments. Almost made me turn beat red. Blush

I'm very anxious to see how 90 days on NSFM would benefit me. Fall semester is normally the most exciting here so I'd love to have an edge when going out clubbing and partying. If I get results anywhere near Jim's then I'd be more than satisfied.Smile I just need a little more time on Overcome Procrastination. Ideally, I'd like for OP to be fully ingrained so that I don't need to keep refreshing.

Shannon Wrote:It's designed to be used for a few hours before you interact with women. In other words... when it's focus is best, is right after you use it.

Understood. I was just pointing out that when I listened to it through Friday night I didn't notice any effects Saturday but Sunday they were in full force. That's why I mentioned the 2 days on 1 day off thing.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 08-11-2013

Still feeling NSFM even though it's been over a week since I used it. Wow. In the meantime, I'm going to crank up B2 tonight for a 60 minute run. I'll leave a report over the in the subliminal drug section.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Fonzy3 - 08-11-2013

Yeah buddy I tried Natural Seduction this past Friday for 4 hours and felt the affects long after, till like Sunday evening. My results were a lot similar to yours, I also felt in the zone, and as if I had that perfect amount of liquid courage in me. I got positive responses from everyone I spoke to while being on this sub. Looking forward to see your future progress man.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 08-12-2013

(08-11-2013, 11:00 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Yeah buddy I tried Natural Seduction this past Friday for 4 hours and felt the affects long after, till like Sunday evening. My results were a lot similar to yours, I also felt in the zone, and as if I had that perfect amount of liquid courage in me. I got positive responses from everyone I spoke to while being on this sub. Looking forward to see your future progress man.

Thanks

Fonzy

That's awesome Fonzy! Good shit! I'm so glad you tested this out because I was wondering if maybe I was imagining things but it does seem that Natural Seduction "sticks" a bit longer and quicker than most programs. I noticed that when it was kicking in my voice changed and I sounded more seductive a little like when I'm using Aura of Sexiness. This is a solid subliminal no doubt.

I also have noticed (courtesy of the Optimus Engine) that NSFM when it's in full gear steers you towards sex, because it brings up scenarios in my head where I'm thinking "ok I want sex with so-and-so now I need to say 'x', do 'y', so I'll be able to get to 'z' ". Example, I meet a girl (Russian) I used to talk to at my old college. I go into a restaurant and it turns out she works there. She sees me, we hug, and once she started going over logistics OE places a gameplan in my head and as I'm about to walk out I pull my phone out to exchange numbers with her but she was taking orders at the time for a table Sad. Son of a gun. But the effort and the boldness, loving it.

It reminds me of a running back who's behind the line of scrimmage and has to find the correct gap to go to in order to get yardage. The only downside I'm seeing is that, depending on how I go about doing things, it can make me seem a tad bit "thristy" but perhaps that's just guilt. And shame. Or just fear...Tongue