Subliminal Talk
Custom Subliminals Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Custom Subliminals Journal (/Thread-Custom-Subliminals-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Fonzy3 - 07-10-2013

K-Trainnn i'm really glad you are using this sub so I can see how you do. I was really contemplating purchasing natural seduction and using it but I have a couple more subs in line before I can. Probably going to use it next year but i know your results can keep me off until then. Its great to see that Shannon is making a lot of progress in the AYP Romantic Lover 5G/OE also I know you're ready for that Wink.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 07-11-2013

(07-10-2013, 04:56 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: K-Trainnn i'm really glad you are using this sub so I can see how you do. I was really contemplating purchasing natural seduction and using it but I have a couple more subs in line before I can. Probably going to use it next year but i know your results can keep me off until then. Its great to see that Shannon is making a lot of progress in the AYP Romantic Lover 5G/OE also I know you're ready for that Wink.

Thanks

Fonzy

Thanks for the support bro! In fact you're in luck because I logged on because I had some reporting to do on NSFM. Smile

NSFM is some good sh!t. I mentioned earlier about how it made me more carefree and playful but here's a new one...direct. I've been much more bold and direct in my interactions with women. For example, I was walking with a buddy of mine and we see this hispanic girl we knew. I walk up (no approach anxiety) and begin playfully teasing her about her not saying hey to me a couple months back. Later that night I fired up NSFM for 2 hours before going out. Same thing, very playful and calm, more direct but I wore A1 (the pheromone) and it started draining me of my energy towards the end of the night and threw me off.

Yesterday, I went to go get a massage with the same therapist (I forgot my iPod, so no TUWs) but humor...spot on AGAIN. I was wearing a familiar phero mix so I have a good barometer of the effects I'm supposed to see and they never give me effects like this. We were laughing through most of the session. I also went mone free this morning and some of the effects still lingered when I managed to turn what started as an awkward conversation opener into a hilarious joke with these two girls in my class.

I remember thinking a while back that I should run Increase Your Flirting Skills...might not need to do that anymore. Big Grin I do agree with Shannon though that NSFM really should get at least 30 or 90 days solo so I'm planning on using Overcome Procrastination for the next 6 weeks and then give NSFM a proper run...or run the 5G AYP program if its out by then. Big Grin

One good thing about NSFM is that even with just 2-3 hours exposure the effects last a LONG time even when I start back listening to overcome procrastination (still getting good results from that as well). The only downside I'm seeing is that because of some of the pheros I wear (like A1) my game can get thrown down the drain. Gotta watch for that.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 07-13-2013

NSFM is the first program of it's type that I released. It incorporates 5G build base, plus OE, Naturalizer, metascripting, HyperSpeed, MaxSpeed, AND the brilliant new B-Branch of the self optimizing scripting technology. I'm going to be releasing a lot more like it in the future. Smile

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 07-14-2013

(07-13-2013, 06:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: NSFM is the first program of it's type that I released. It incorporates 5G build base, plus OE, Naturalizer, metascripting, HyperSpeed, MaxSpeed, AND the brilliant new B-Branch of the self optimizing scripting technology. I'm going to be releasing a lot more like it in the future. Smile

No wonder it kicks in so fast, it sounds like you threw the kitchen sink in this thing! It definitely is quite conveneint because all I have to do is just play this through my headphones for about 2 hours prior to taking a shower/dressing and then I listen to it for another 20-30 minutes while I'm driving to the club/bar/whatever.

I could imagine perhaps making something for athletes too, something to help them get in "the zone" for games or workouts. If you ever make anything like that I'll be in line waiting to try it. Big Grin

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Fonzy3 - 07-14-2013

Glad Shannon put everything into this sub can't wait to use it. K-Train have you noticed how Natural Seduction affects you after you have had a couple drinks? I know that when I used to go clubbing or to bars I would drink to turn up my game.

There's "Winners Mindset" that could help with athletes for competition but definitely if there was a sub to get you into the zone or as a star quality player beforehand I would be interested.

You should follow up with that Spanish girl!

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 07-14-2013

You know what bro, I can't give a full honest statement because when i did go drinking (must have been last Tuesday) I wore a phero called A1 which works well to comfort females but too much drains me of energy and makes me quieter. Your theory does seem sound though because normally alcohol makes me less inhibited and gives me a flow so I will definitely keep an eye out to see how alcohol affects NSFM.

As for the hispanic girl I *think* she's involved, don't really know but if I get a chance to see her again I'll try to follow up. Actually, I don't know why I didn't put this in the report, but while I was talking to her I invited her to come out to the club with us (I rarely do this). What was awesome was that as soon as the idea came in my head I immediately jumped on it and put it into action. She turned me down saying she had to study, but she playfully hit my arm because she said I was a "bad influence" but I was very impressed with how direct I was about it.

Also Fonzy, read that you're planning on getting Improve Your Grades...I've used it before and I can tell you that you will get a lot out of it. I highly recommend it for any one still in college or taking classes in general.

Yeah man thanks for the quick response, I want to use it a month before I start classes, do you think that's enough time for the to take affect and show a result when I begin? Like how soon did you notice it working for you?

That's great you followed your intuition and invited her out it definitely sounds like something is there. Everyone knows Spanish girls love to party haha

And I've cut down drinking quite a bit, if I have to much of it I might get verbally agressive. I didnt notice it affect my ASC sub though.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 07-14-2013

(07-14-2013, 09:40 AM)K-Train Wrote:
(07-13-2013, 06:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: NSFM is the first program of it's type that I released. It incorporates 5G build base, plus OE, Naturalizer, metascripting, HyperSpeed, MaxSpeed, AND the brilliant new B-Branch of the self optimizing scripting technology. I'm going to be releasing a lot more like it in the future. Smile

No wonder it kicks in so fast, it sounds like you threw the kitchen sink in this thing! It definitely is quite conveneint because all I have to do is just play this through my headphones for about 2 hours prior to taking a shower/dressing and then I listen to it for another 20-30 minutes while I'm driving to the club/bar/whatever.

I could imagine perhaps making something for athletes too, something to help them get in "the zone" for games or workouts. If you ever make anything like that I'll be in line waiting to try it. Big Grin

I'm actually planning a series of programs for generating perfect flow state for musicians, artists, athletes, public speakers and performers. Also a series for specific games (bowling, chess, golf, etc.) that will help maximize success and performance. Lot of goodies on the way... once all the proverbial shit finishes hitting the fan. I expected this, but it sure is taking it's sweet time.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 07-14-2013

(07-14-2013, 03:08 PM)K-Train Wrote: You know what bro, I can't give a full honest statement because when i did go drinking (must have been last Tuesday) I wore a phero called A1 which works well to comfort females but too much drains me of energy and makes me quieter. Your theory does seem sound though because normally alcohol makes me less inhibited and gives me a flow so I will definitely keep an eye out to see how alcohol affects NSFM.

You shouldn't need alcohol when you use NSFM. I am curious how alcohol will affect its results though... not entirely sure it would be an improvement. Might be a detraction. Do find out for me. NSFM is designed to give you the benefits you get from being comfortably intoxicated, while allowing you full mental acuity at the same time.

(07-13-2013, 06:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm actually planning a series of programs for generating perfect flow state for musicians, artists, athletes, public speakers and performers. Also a series for specific games (bowling, chess, golf, etc.) that will help maximize success and performance. Lot of goodies on the way... once all the proverbial shit finishes hitting the fan. I expected this, but it sure is taking it's sweet time.

Haha that sounds great Shannon, you have to make one for soccer players.

(07-14-2013, 03:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: You shouldn't need alcohol when you use NSFM. I am curious how alcohol will affect its results though... not entirely sure it would be an improvement. Might be a detraction. Do find out for me. NSFM is designed to give you the benefits you get from being comfortably intoxicated, while allowing you full mental acuity at the same time.

It's been a while since I used a 5G sub, definitely wanna try this!

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Ace - 07-16-2013

(07-14-2013, 03:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm actually planning a series of programs for generating perfect flow state for musicians, artists, athletes, public speakers and performers. Also a series for specific games (bowling, chess, golf, etc.) that will help maximize success and performance.
but won't that be unfair to the athletes who practised for years to develop their skills and then somebody listens to subliminals and gets better easily and effortlessly and wins all the trophies?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 07-17-2013

(07-16-2013, 09:36 PM)Ace Wrote: but won't that be unfair to the athletes who practised for years to develop their skills and then somebody listens to subliminals and gets better easily and effortlessly and wins all the trophies?

I'd think that in the vast majority of cases the person using a sub to get better in a certain area would still need to put in a good amount of time studying and perfecting that particular craft.

I'm going to use Natural Seduction for Men (NSFM) to give you an example on the limitations of subliminals. Let's suppose someone like Cortez or Ryan, people who have a fair amount of experience seducing women use NSFM and another guy who is a virgin or just someone with less sexual experience use NSFM. Ryan and/or Cortez would naturally get more out of using NSFM than someone without absolutely no experience at all. If both users of NSFM used it for the full 90 days in most cases the person with the most experience would (in most cases) get the most benefit simply because they are "further along" in that particular path.

Likewise, if I used Andrew's Extreme Bodybuilding Sub I'd still need to put in a great deal of training to get results, and even then, there would still be other people on this planet who would be better than me and get more out of this sub than I ever could simply because of genetics, work ethic, environment, etc.

Hopefully Shannon or Andrew will chime in because you bring up a valid concern Ace.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - HMoody - 07-17-2013

(07-16-2013, 09:36 PM)Ace Wrote:
(07-14-2013, 03:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm actually planning a series of programs for generating perfect flow state for musicians, artists, athletes, public speakers and performers. Also a series for specific games (bowling, chess, golf, etc.) that will help maximize success and performance.
but won't that be unfair to the athletes who practised for years to develop their skills and then somebody listens to subliminals and gets better easily and effortlessly and wins all the trophies?

It depends on how you look at it. There is nothing stopping any athletes from using the same subliminals. Athletes use whatever they can to get that extra edge from Coaches, Visualization, Nutritionists, Weight lifting, Therapy, etc. This would simply be another tool in the toolset. In that sense it's not unfair as everyone has access to the same. It's only unfair if access was restricted for some while not for others.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-17-2013

(07-17-2013, 04:30 PM)K-Train Wrote: I'm going to use Natural Seduction for Men (NSFM) to give you an example on the limitations of subliminals. Let's suppose someone like Cortez or Ryan, people who have a fair amount of experience seducing women use NSFM and another guy who is a virgin or just someone with less sexual experience use NSFM. Ryan and/or Cortez would naturally get more out of using NSFM than someone without absolutely no experience at all. If both users of NSFM used it for the full 90 days in most cases the person with the most experience would (in most cases) get the most benefit simply because they are "further along" in that particular path.

But that's the whole point of using the subs, to move yourself from point A to point B. It already works this way in the "real" world without subs.

While I understand the logic, I hope it doesn't work this way because it would diminish the sub's value in my mind.

(07-17-2013, 04:30 PM)K-Train Wrote: Hopefully Shannon or Andrew will chime in because you bring up a valid concern Ace.

Indeed. I imagine in the case of chess the player would be playing at his top performance, while the opponent may not. In which case, your logic seems to hold up. I do sincerely hope, however, that subs do more than allow you to be at the peak you already had within you. I was under the impression that they move you along and change your thoughts/beliefs so that you find yourself in places you never knew were accessible to you, but maybe I was wrong? Or maybe there's a difference between subs like NSFM and a program like Sex Magnet.

One optimizes the individual's potential, while the other unlocks it, perhaps?