Subliminal Talk
Custom Subliminals Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Custom Subliminals Journal (/Thread-Custom-Subliminals-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 03-26-2013

If she wants to be your girlfriend... and you like her... let her be your girlfriend.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 03-28-2013

(03-26-2013, 10:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: If she wants to be your girlfriend... and you like her... let her be your girlfriend.

I agree Shannon...however being in a committed relationship worries me. I think the main reason is that when I'm in a relationship with a girl it puts added pressure on me. I feel like I'm on a job and that I need to perform perfectly or else I'm going to get "fired". I love the start of relationships but the end or the break up is always what sucks.

Whenever I'm "just friends" or there is no commitment I feel free. I'm not worried about being perfect because I feel I have nothing to lose. I don't have to do the "boyfriend stuff" like meet her parents or go to family functions if I don't want to because I have no title and therefore have no obligations. I honestly hate this mentality because I am passing up some worthwhile women just because I prefer no commitment or would rather avoid the mess/drama that comes up at the end of the relationship.

To end contact with a friend is 10 times easier IMO than ending contact with a GF or SO.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 03-28-2013

To live, one must be alive. Hiding from life is the surest way to always be miserable. All good things come with some cost or risk. But you cannot achieve true happiness without sometimes having to balance it out with unhappiness. Otherwise, how would you know the happiness when you found it?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - IronSmooth - 03-29-2013

Shannon speaks wise words.

If you really dig her, make her yours.

Will you look back on your life and say, "I wish I had" or "I'm glad I did"?
Years down the road you might regret not doing it.
I know i do, but that was in high school and i was WAY to shy to do anything about it.
But i do agree with you on the dating part, i feel like its alot of work.
You have to think about how you're gonna reward her, where you have to take her out later, what you're gonna do that wont be the same old boring routine.
But in the end i think its worth it. The question is do you really want to commit or are you still on the prowl Big Grin

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 03-30-2013

Thanks IronSmooth and Shannon. I'm thinking of some possible remedies to this problem. Currently, I'm running AOS and surprisingly it is aiding tremendously with negativity and is making me more relaxed and care free however for this issue I think OGFS is necessary. Right now there are a lot of unknowns about my summer. I might do summer school in which case I may need to re-run MLS or I could be going into sales in which case Maximum Sales Success along with my Ultra Success custom would be needed. Either way, the whole fear of "the end of relationships" thing needs to go.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - IronSmooth - 03-30-2013

(03-30-2013, 06:07 PM)K-Train Wrote: Thanks IronSmooth and Shannon. I'm thinking of some possible remedies to this problem. Currently, I'm running AOS and surprisingly it is aiding tremendously with negativity and is making me more relaxed and care free however for this issue I think OGFS is necessary. Right now there are a lot of unknowns about my summer. I might do summer school in which case I may need to re-run MLS or I could be going into sales in which case Maximum Sales Success along with my Ultra Success custom would be needed. Either way, the whole fear of "the end of relationships" thing needs to go.

OGSF would help thats a sure thing.
You need to get to the root of the problem, WHY you are afraid to commit.
I know i was afraid to commit because i was living with my parents and didnt have enough finance to start a family so dating was a little uncomfortable. Made me feel like im not worthy if i cant provide. So i stayed single and just played around.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 04-06-2013

(03-30-2013, 09:56 PM)IronSmooth Wrote: OGSF would help thats a sure thing.
You need to get to the root of the problem, WHY you are afraid to commit.
I know i was afraid to commit because i was living with my parents and didnt have enough finance to start a family so dating was a little uncomfortable. Made me feel like im not worthy if i cant provide. So i stayed single and just played around.

You know what, I feel the same way Iron. I think if I had my own place it wouldn't be as big of a deal. Moving out (to me) seems difficult because I don't have the necessary finances to do so and the thought of having some random roommate doesn't appeal to me at all unless it was someone I knew already. But that's probably just fear too. Tongue

Currently I've got about of month of exposure for AOS and things are getting interesting. I'm noticing a couple female classmates actively trying to seek me out. One in particular is definitely attracted because as I walked into Subway i saw her another guy and we waved at each other. Later on, as I'm eating, she plops down beside me and begins talking and talking. Later on after class I had like 3-4 girls around me wanting to know where and when I'd study.

People in general seem to just like me. I've had a couple people say "you have a great personality" or "people get along really well with you". It's awesome. I also notice that people will hold conversations with me far longer than they intended. I had a male friend literally talk with me for almost an hour after he stated he was going to the library. This has translated into people wanting to help me and going that extra mile. I'm thinking of doing an internship over the summer involving sales and many of the managers are extra keen to have me work with them (the commission is EXTREMELY good and the company has been around for a while so it's all legit).

I have moments where I feel confident in a smooth way if you can imagine that. I was doing cold approaches on campus for the company I'm trying to work with along with a buddy of mine as we were trying to get signatures and garner more interest for the internship. I actually approached a trio of girls (all of them cute) with almost zero anxiety and got them to sign up. Smile I'm wondering how well AOS would work when doing sales?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 06-11-2013

It's been rough lately. I had been using AOS for about 3 months and took a month off from Overcome Procrastination. My procrastination has come back with a vengeance and it's destroying me. To make things worse, AOS has created an empty, cold feeling within me. I have so much to do...but I don't care. Today was a little better after I reintroduced OP and listened on headphones. Hopefully after this week I'll have things back under control.

I'm just waiting on AYPRL to go 5G and then I'll probably run that after I complete another month of OP.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 06-20-2013

Since dropping AOS I feel like the effects have actually hit. I've felt very relaxed and chippper (even on bad days). I've caught a good number of women checking me out in the past few days. I recently started a training job at my university and have quickly become a favorite amongst the clients. The people I train all ask me when I work and if they'll see me again. Very inspiring to bring such positivity to people.

In addition, I went to go get a massage at a massage parlor and thought "hey, it's been a while since i tested a TUW, let's go for it!"

Product Name: TUW-P5j-SOS-B-NN (aka Party Girl Killer)

Volume level: 25-30%. Distance between speaker and target: Approx 1-4 feet (remember, massage parlor, so it's pretty quiet anyway)

Info on Target: African American, age approximately 26-27.\

Effects on Myself: little to none. Although later...I was raging with lust. PGK is dangerous in this regard because I have to take care not to be "impaled by my own sword".

Effect on Target: This woman is normally quiet and rarely talks much during sessions although she is real sweet and a great therapist. This is the 4th time I've worked with her over the course of a year.

At first, it was same ol' same ol'. Hey how are you, blah blah. About 10 minutes in she asked me about my summer. And from then on...we talked through pretty much the whole session. Sports, school, friends, very personal details...everything. Very intriguing. I think it helped that my sense of humor and "game" was completely spot on because I kept her laughing frequently. This was all very new because like I said, I've worked with her before, and we never talked for more than 2 minutes tops.

To gauge how well it was going I intentionally stopped talking and sure enough everytime I did she would restart the conversation. I find doing this helps to distinguish whether I'm just being talkative or rather the person in question is genuinely enjoying the conversation. The fact that I did this about 3 times during the 1 hour session and that she routinely picked the convo back up each time leads me to believe that she was at the least enjoying the interaction.

Previously I used PSE vol 2 around her but saw nothing like the results I got here. I might purchase Natural Seduction for men. I think it might prove useful although I always tread carefully when dealing with people i KNOW I will see regularly. Don't want to burn bridges or create awkwardness lol.

Thoughts, comments, suggestions are welcome. Thanks for reading.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Sean - 06-21-2013

Seems cruel to generate sexual arousal in a woman who has a professional image and reputation to uphold. I dated a CMT for a while, and the job has boundaries that are supposed to be maintained.

Even if she was super turned on, she ethically couldn't do anything with you.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 06-21-2013

I'm aware of the boundaries (I've got a friend who also works as a CMT) so I wouldn't dare do anything stupid while I was there. If I ever did ask her out (highly doubtful) I'd make sure to a) do it outside the workplace b) if she said no get a different therapist to avoid the awkwardness haha. All in all, it was a great interaction. It's always nice to have a nice fun conversation where you learn so much about a person that you would have never known just by looking at the surface.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 06-22-2013

I'm starting to notice just how these 3 months of doing AOS are affecting me. The last month or so I thought it wasn't doing anything and now that I'm off of it I've been noticing how it has been affecting me. Yesterday I ran into some female friends who were willing to walk with me around campus even though it was nowhere near where they were originally going. I feel as if my "game" is so much more on point now. I think it's because my inner negativity has been reduced to the point to where I don't notice it as much. I hope this continues to because I really am enjoying this. Hoping to test more of the TUWs in the coming week.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 07-07-2013

Last week I purchased Natural Seduction for Men and took it on a very brief test run last Wednesday. I listened to it for about 45 minutes before I headed to the massage parlor. I've been wearing A1 around here for the past few times so I have a pretty good baseline of reactions.

Well at first I thought "damn the stuff [NSFM] don't work" and then about an hour later, towards the end of the massage I felt...different (not just because of the massage Wink). I became a bit more flirty and playful yet really chill and relaxed. The girl at the register was eating this up because she just could not stop smiling.

I thought that whole thing was a fluke but for the rest of the day I felt flirty, chilled and relaxed. Hell, even now, days later, I still feel really happy. I'm wondering if perhaps NSFM is somehow blending with the subconscious programming of AOS because I have noticed a surge of AOS type self-effects since Wednesday...

I'll test NSFM more this week. My original purpose of buying it was to be able to capitalize on opportunities presented by PSE/TUW as well as pheros and to improve my game. I'll just have to give myself plenty of lead way when using it so the effects can start to hit when I need them.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 07-07-2013

You might want to recall that recommended minimum usage time is 60 minutes before exposure to women, and of course more is better, with a 1-4 hour recommended pre-exposure usage time. And that it can and should be used as a standard programming sub in the off chance that that doesn't initially work.