Subliminal Talk
Custom Subliminals Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Custom Subliminals Journal (/Thread-Custom-Subliminals-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 10-21-2012

@Spiral: The only sub I can think of that would be a good substitute is Laserlike Focus and Concentration. MLS is pretty solid I would wait until you have at least 2 months free because the benefits are plentiful. Hey, maybe we can get Shannon to 5G this shit eh? Big Grin

@Donjuan: My focus has been primarily on health for the past month or so. I haven't been able to test the TUWs out much. These TUWs are powerful aids but from what I've learned they need for the user to be proactive in pushing things forward. Once my health concerns are eased I will take a look in my subliminal stash. I got about 2 weeks left of Maximum Healing Speed. At that point I will make a decision on the program that will enable me to get the full use out of the TUWs. And there are a couple of programs in particular that I really want to get some use out of...

I can tell you that I used "Waitress Killer" yesterday while getting a massage. It played for about an hour but since I practically nodded off for a while I couldn't tell you much except that she spent a lot of time massaging my butt. Tongue

Oh and to those reading this, I have also been increasing my vitamin consumption specifically Vitamin D3 which helps support brain and bone health. I get about 1,000 IUs a day and it seems to help me concentrate which may also be helping the results I see from Overcome Procrastination. Also gonna add in Phosphatidyl Choline to help out the brain and the good 'ol liver.

Overcome Procrastination reminds me of the experimental Shannon's using. When it's working at full power it literally will drag your @ss to whatever task needs doing. Definitely gonna want more exposure with this.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 10-22-2012

I have been wondering what's up with you guys on TUW testing. It's been fascinating for me lately. I have determined that I am probably going to be releasing some of these for sale to the general public, but not quickly and not cheaply.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Sean - 10-22-2012

Honestly, I haven't been getting out much lately. I've been feeling very much like a homebody for the past month, so I've not had or made any opportunities to deploy the TUW's.

Of course, some of this is AM putting my desire to pursue women on hold.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 10-22-2012

(10-22-2012, 04:22 AM)Sean Wrote: Honestly, I haven't been getting out much lately. I've been feeling very much like a homebody for the past month, so I've not had or made any opportunities to deploy the TUW's.

Of course, some of this is AM putting my desire to pursue women on hold.

Yep, this sums up my feelings as well. I just haven't been in "hunter" mode and this has translated into a lack of willigness to go out and test.

With that in mind, I decided to run a quick test this morning Smile.

Product: TUW-SB-P17g2-E-NN (Waitress Killer)

Subject: African American female age approx 19

Range: Less than 2 feet

This girl is a close friend of mine, but we only have one class together so we don't talk much. Anywho, I decided to walk her back to her dorm. I didn't notice much although one thing I should mention is when I first greeted her she was a little withdrawn when I tried to hug her. After about 5-10 minutes of walking and talking she was gave me a full body hug. Probably nothing but noteworthy nonetheless.

@Shannon: Are you going to release them individually or as a "set" to cutdown the chance of misuse?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 10-22-2012

I have noted that there are three critical variables to TUW: script in use, volume of play, and degree of privacy. Of these, the degree of privacy is he surest predictor of sex.

I am planning to release them one at a time, as I know they are stable. Starting with X1.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 11-05-2012

Tomorrow is my 90th day on Maximum Healing Speed. This has been a long, hard journey. MHS has provided the most unique form of resistance I've yet experienced from a subliminal. There were times where resistance got so bad I felt my reflux get worse however I kept reminding myself that the next day would be better. And thankfully, it did. I noticed a big improvement in my mood (which definitely helped) and around last week I noticed that my LES (lower esophagul sphincter) which had been weakened was now holding up much better and I've experienced no acid backup. It feels like it used to back in February when it opened when it needed to and stayed shut when it needed too.

I'm still utilizing my digestive enzyme supplement however I was using these both before and during MHS so I feel confident in saying MHS played a significant role in the healing process. This is a sub that definitely needs time and patience to see results. Although I did get a huge burst of effects in the first 3-4 days it took about 60 days for the resistance to die. Also should add that I have been able to cut down on how many pills I need to take with certain foods. In fact, I can skip doses completely with no problem sometimes.

All in all, I'm happy with the results from the sub (considering its 3G), thanks Shannon. I'll run MHS for another month (maybe 2) but I'll be putting in time with Overcome Procrastination for the next two months.

Disclaimer: Utlilize common sense when using Maximum Healing Speed.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 11-14-2012

Day 97 on MHS, Day 28 on Overcome Procrastination. Having some pain creep back up but nothing like it was before. And honestly, it might be a cold since I've been feeling under the weather lately. Still, it is quite amazing to think that just by changing my thinking that a lot of these physical symptoms have reduced so much. Hopefully, things continue to improve. Although if I could make one suggestion for the 4G version of this program it would be to have it so that whatever the user consciously wanted healed would be affected. Don't know how long it will take for my reflux (specifically the LES) to completely heal, especially when the issue could involve a variety of factors but either way, this sub has provided more relief than the crap medications they have on the shelves. I'm seriously considering just using MHS for 6 months. Don't want to, but I don't want this problem haunting me again. Ever.

Day 28 of Overcome Procrastination. Getting 4 hours minimum along with 4-6 of MHS. My procrastination seems to be lessening but it's gradual. It wasn't like the burst I felt about 3 weeks ago where I felt almost obsessive compulsive and couldn't help but to get work done. No biggie. I'll stick it out and keep pushing. At least I know how it will feel to not procrastinate. The 3 days when this sub was working were phenomenal. I felt unlimited in terms of energy, desire, and willpower.

With all this going on I keep looking hungrily at other attraction subs. I feel my dating life has been nonexistent but right now, I know I have to take care of business and health first. In some way, shape, or form I do plan on "celebrating" the end of these two subliminals by switching to a more pleasure oriented sub like AOS, BIABW, or the like. But that's another 3 months off, and until then...it's strictly business.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Spiral - 11-14-2012

K, my dating life has been non existant for the past two years. Don't feel bad. I made some progress in my belief when it comes to women.. but there are somethings along the lines of social, flirtatious and sexual confidence I still need to work on but I have priorities right now. I would be doing myself a diservice of say starting SM again right now.. or starting a new sub other than ASC as that can help me greatly in what I am trying to accomplish now and some other things that aren't very important atm. Just hang in there and do what you feel is right for you right now.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Sean - 11-14-2012

K, Single guys wish they had a girlfriend, and many guys in monogamous relationships wish they had freedom. The grass is always superficially greener on the other side of the fence, and sometimes feeling lonely is something one must work through in order to feel normal when alone.

A friend of mine recently shared wise words with me: Feelings are treacherous indicators of where you need to go. Try verifying your feelings of what you need to do against some better data: are you progressing with the sub you're using now? Will continued progress benefit you more than switching subs? Is your progress increasing or decreasing?

I'm using this kind of thought process to evaluate what I will use after completing AM5. I might jump into a refresher just to keep progressing with AM a bit more before the next product.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 11-20-2012

Sean and Spiral thanks a bundle for your kind words of wisdom. Sorry I'm just now responding but I wanted to make sure you both know that your words did not fall on deaf ears. Indeed, I notice that in my time of despair that I begin thinking of how lonely it is to not be with someone (specifically a female) and it makes me long for some action. But all things come in due time.

This is why these health issues piss me off so much. I feel as if I could be doing other things and yet I'm once again derailed and delayed. I have wondered just how much fear and guilt play a role in my reflux. MHS was at full throttle but the effects have dipped again. I wonder if perhaps I'm punishing myself for past misdeeds which is what is keeping me suffering and preventing me from healing. But to your point though Sean, in the grand scheme of things I am progressing. Compared to how I felt 3 months ago, I have certaintly improved a great deal. So...I keep chugging.

By the way, Overcome Procratination is subtle but I can definitely feel it. Less resistance to getting things done like cleaning the house. There's a "pull" to the program where if you know something needs doing and you try to avoid it the program will "pull" you towards the task until you do it. And if you don't, it'll nag the crap out of you unless you rationalize it.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Spiral - 11-21-2012

K, sometimes you have to go through phases. I believe everything happens for a reason. Believe me I was where you were at 3 months ago. I was having horrible problems with my nerves in my left arm and my right leg. I thought it was from driving alot back and forth to another city where I have friends or it was from a past injury. I never did think it was from never released tension and stress. I felt ok.. my shoulders relaxed.. no knots in my back... but my body found other places to hold that tension. My brain did that to me to distract me from the things bothering in my waking life... and there were things bother me and I was near a breaking point and was about to do something very irrational that could have changed my life drastically. But I damn well knew I wasn't ready for it. It was all psychosomatic. But when I recognized that.. and instead decided to do something about it everything turned around. I'm still not 100 percent because I'm stressing myself alot these days doing lots of work at my job and for my side project. But... when I decided to start doing things for myself because I knew the only thing that could change things is just following my desired beliefs.. things started to get alot better. If you want to know more just pm me I'll give you the whole story.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 11-21-2012

I am going to be building a program you will find interesting here shortly. It's going to be a general pain killer and healing focuser/accelerator. It's also going to be built in 5G with HST, SOS and OE.

I think Overcoming Procrastination is also going to get a 5G/OE upgrade here eventually. But... Overcoming Procrastination is getting severe resistance, if it has to "nag the crap out of you". Based on what I have seen with my XM experiments, the next version of OP will most likely have the effect of subtly pointing your attention toward what needs to be done, and then eventually just filling you with unlimited motivation to o it, right this second, regardless of everything else. I was amazed when, as part of it's goal, I found myself cleaning my house at the speed of light, and managed to get done in three hours what I was expecting me to take 3 days!

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Javier Gerardo - 11-21-2012

(11-14-2012, 04:43 PM)Spiral Wrote: K, my dating life has been non existant for the past two years. Don't feel bad. I made some progress in my belief when it comes to women.. but there are somethings along the lines of social, flirtatious and sexual confidence I still need to work on but I have priorities right now. I would be doing myself a diservice of say starting SM again right now.. or starting a new sub other than ASC as that can help me greatly in what I am trying to accomplish now and some other things that aren't very important atm. Just hang in there and do what you feel is right for you right now.

That's a great way of looking at your current situation Spiral. Smile

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Sean - 11-21-2012

Ktrain, I'm noticing the sadness of being single creep up on me from time to time. I'll post about that in a bit, after I can wrap words around something this abstract.