Subliminal Talk
Custom Subliminals Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Custom Subliminals Journal (/Thread-Custom-Subliminals-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 09-13-2012

Product used: TUW-SB-P17g2 (WK) Device Used: iPod touch
Place: Classroom
Range: less than 6 inches to about 7 feet (explained below)

Effect on Self- maybe slightly "happy" but Maximum Healing Speed may have more to do with this.

Effect on Subject- about 19 based on her looks. We got our grades back from the quiz so this was a good talking point however when she first sat down we didn't talk much but after a couple seconds of playing P17g2 she said "is it hot in here?" From then on, I tried to make sure to throw in some small talk throughout class to keep her semi-focused on me. She was more talkative and definitely kept the convo going and everytime the instructor put up a question for us to answer she'd ask me what I thought. Initiated "innocent" kino once or twice. Talked about how she popped a pill before the quiz (not normally something you mention to some random guy).

Time of Exposure: Approx 30-45 minutes

I remember one of my mentors from pherotalk told me a while back that younger women sometimes are not able to process their emotions as well as experienced women so they will show attraction through blabbermouth syndrome (non-stop talking).

Later on I went to my lab class which is long, boring, and everything else undesirable and we had a shit ton of stuff to do. I still had P17g2 playing and noticed that people in the class were more helpful (guys and girls) and I even had a guy lend me the answers to about 2 pages of problems.Smile Our TA (female age approx 24-26) was very patient in dealing with us considering most people kept asking the same questions (she came in acting stern and serious) and I noticed she was more accomdating with me and even found an excuse to come by my desk while I was working (she did this for NOBODY else) asking if I was done. When I finally went to drop off my paper and sign out she inquired about my name (she liked it) but gave me a "look" that I can't really describe. I'll make sure to drop in to visit during office hours.

Time of Exposure: Approx 2hours

Report #2 (same stats as report #1)

Okay so the girl I got hot and bothered was here today I found it interesting that even though she moved to a new row she still had the outside seat (my usual spot) open.

Anyway, started playing P17g2, and basically it was same movie different script. I looked around just to see if anyone else was doing anything and the girl across the aisle was displaying similar signs (the volume was low). Except "L" (girl sitting beside me) was extra fidgety if this makes sense. She tossed, turned, leaned over by me at least 3 or 4 times. I will say that she was opening and closing her legs much more than before when I used PGK. I talked to another female about this phenomenon (not about the TUW) and she believes that it's either a.) her time of the month or b.) she's literally on fire.

Time of Exposure: Approx 1.5 hours

Not sure how to compare PGK and WK. I believe WK is a bit more powerful but I don't see too much of a difference. I think PGK is more...raw. More animal like and primal. This is only from limited testing, but I feel as if PGK makes the desire more urgent whereas WK works pretty quick but doesn't have that same feeling of rawness (if that's a word). In a pheromone sense, I'd say PGK is like NPA or TUTH (let's do THIS THANG!!!!) versus WK which is just as attractive but doesn't have that sense of urgency to it (like 2 sprays of Ammo).

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 09-13-2012

Don't try to draw conclusions so fast. You have way too little experience with them, and classroom is not the right setting to be using them. They're designed to be used in private with a woman. I'd base my assessment of "power" on their results in private if I were you. Women are masters of subtlety, and they can show a complete "blank" even for body language sometimes when they're raging on the inside. There have literally times that the only way I knew a woman was responding (until she eventually broke down and attacked me when we were alone together) was to read for it with Tarot cards. The more status and reputation conscious ones are usually much more reserved, especially if they perceive expressing interest that other females can read as a potential threat. Women speak "womanspeak". All of them. So when a woman starts giving you IOIs, she's saying, "I'm interested, and I don't mind knowing that every woman whpo's observing me will see and know what I am doing in expressing this to you."

You left out time of exposure.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Spiral - 09-14-2012

Shannon will you post the instructions for all the different sets? I just have the ones for the TUW series. The more I hear about these the more I want to try them..

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 09-14-2012

Fixed Smile. So you were literally attacked because of one of these things? Jeez, you live a charmed life lol.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Donjuan - 09-14-2012

Product used: TUW-P5j-B (PGK) Device Used: Samsung Galaxy POP aka Mini 5570
Place: Classroom
Range: 4 to 5 Feet.

Girl 1: Time of exposure: 1 to 2 hrs solid.

This girl responded well though we haven't talked to each other she is from other Dept. She sat before me after some 20 to 30 mins she became very restless she started exposing her back to me. Frequently playing with her hair. After an hour she untied and tied her hair frequently and opening and closing her legs sometime. My friend sat besides me and he knows this girl well but this girl talked to him very well. But she looked at me 2 to 3 times and made some eye contact. English is not my native language. But I speak well and so does the girl who got exposed.

Girl 2: Time of Exposure: 45 mins to 1 hour

This girl is well known to me saw zero reactions from her not even single signs. She once became tired and lied down on bench. After sometime while the class was silent when the professor was rambling about something I noticed a girl in the the front flipped her hair twice.

1) My question is Shannon, does these subs work only when the target knows English well or their should be native English speaker?
2) Since these subs were recorded in American English slang ( I assume u recorded in that slang) the target should understand American / British Slang well? Smile
3) Does device like mobile phone or Equalizer setting matters a lot ( Eg Normal,Rock, Jazz, Wide, Classic, Concert hall etc)?

K-Train hope u dont mind for posting here . Will start my journal soon.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 09-14-2012

(09-14-2012, 04:37 AM)Spiral Wrote: Shannon will you post the instructions for all the different sets? I just have the ones for the TUW series. The more I hear about these the more I want to try them..

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean fully. Which sets?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 09-14-2012

Quote:1) My question is Shannon, does these subs work only when the target knows English well or their should be native English speaker?

The person will respond as well as their subconscious understands English. Currently there is some question as to whether or not the subconscious has access to comprehension of all languages, but I can say that since it remembers everything you ever learn, it will respond better than your conscious mind would to the same audio.

Quote:2) Since these subs were recorded in American English slang ( I assume u recorded in that slang) the target should understand American / British Slang well? Smile

I don't think, based on context, that you mean "slang". Your context suggests you mean "accent". "Slang" English is improper English, which I never use. I do use an American English accent, since that is what I have. However, it is unusual for me to record my own voice to get these built, because that would more than double the amount of time required to build them (having no audio-clean environment in which to record, and of course editing and cleanup time), and the price as well in cases of multi-stage sets, where the scripts can be hundreds of suggestions and tens of pages long. Normally, I use text to speech to create the audio, which saves me sometimes weeks of work and hundreds of dollars creating the audio I need, and therefore, it saves you guys a lot of money.

There are a variety of accents within the "American" and "British" English realm. Some are so thick that someone speaking the "standard" variant of either would be lost trying to understand them. The accent I use in my recordings is standard American English, which is what you hear used in American newscasts. This is pretty much universally understood within English speaking areas, as is the "standard" British and Australian accent. There should be no issue with that.

Quote:3) Does device like mobile phone or Equalizer setting matters a lot ( Eg Normal,Rock, Jazz, Wide, Classic, Concert hall etc)?

The device matters in that the quality of the speaker matters based on whether or not it can reproduce the proper frequency range (20 kHz minimum on the high end). I have not encountered one that did not.

If you're going to worry about equalization, prefer Jazz or Classical settings.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Spiral - 09-14-2012

Shannon you said you ahve a different series of aphrodisiacs that have different levels of effectiveness for different types of women. The TUW, WK, and PCK (don't remember exact acronym) series. and there are a couple of others if I'm not mistaken. That's what I'm referring to.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - LionMonkey - 09-14-2012

After reading through some of the experiences with the TUW prototypes.. it makes me think how technology can affect SOO MUCH with humans...

Just watched Iron Man yesterday and I'm thinking things are pointing towards some of Tony Starks inventions in the future... holy shit....

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 09-15-2012

(09-14-2012, 08:18 AM)Spiral Wrote: Shannon you said you ahve a different series of aphrodisiacs that have different levels of effectiveness for different types of women. The TUW, WK, and PCK (don't remember exact acronym) series. and there are a couple of others if I'm not mistaken. That's what I'm referring to.

To clarify. There are currently two "series" of experimental prototypes, being named Series A and Series B. There are 31 primary prototypes currently in Series A, with more than 40 sub-types in that series, and there are 18 major prototypes in Series B, with more than 24 sub-types and a handful of sub-sub types. SB-P19 is close to being created.

The five which have been released are the most promising. Most of them come from Series A; Series B is not as well tested. Only WK comes from Series B, but WK is a brilliant design that consistently makes the grade.

I have given instructions for those I released. If others get released, they will also be covered by the instructions already released, but I will include further descriptions to help with testing.

Whether or not I release more depends on what you guys do with what you've got. I am hoping to eventually be able to release more of them.

Hopefully that answers your question.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - ssh - 09-15-2012

(09-14-2012, 07:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: Normally, I use text to speech to create the audio, which saves me sometimes weeks of work and hundreds of dollars creating the audio I need, and therefore, it saves you guys a lot of money.

Saving money on creation of audio by this technique is appreciated which saves a lot of money but does the audio obtained using this technique carry any emotional factor with it. How much is this going to effect the subs? Does audio with emotions create a better effect?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 09-16-2012

It carries less emotion and conversational intonation than it would otherwise, but then, getting voice actors to use the right conversational intonation and flow is also not exactly easy unless you're working with someone who does this for a living. They typically charge a lot of money per hour.

In my experience, it affects the impact of the subs, but not my very much. The reason apparently being that the subconscious is absolutely literal. Literality is emotionless. That's not to say we don't have emotionally connected or capable subconscious minds, because if anything they tend to be more emotional than our conscious minds. But the literality allows it to act on the instructions regardless.

If I were to record my sub audio in a human voice, I would need at least two voice actors to do it. Presuming I did the male voice myself, I would have to pay at least one other person. Then I would have to clean up and edit the resulting audio, which must be produced in discreet chunks, and put it together again. The result is better, but the better comes at a high price in time and extra cost. It's always the last 5 or 10% that's most expensive.

I had in mind to put out a line of products based on a human voice, but there is a lot of major work to be done before I will have the time. As it is, producing just one of these major programs costs me weeks and sometimes more than a month of time. If I was to record the audio for the WM 2.0 program in my own voice, presuming I only used a male voice, it would multiply the production time by about 1.5 to 2 times and drastically increase price. Once you do get into human voices, the intonation, inflection, timbre and presence of the voice and what is being said must be precise in what it is communicating. Just recording a statement isn't going to give better results than what I already do; to get that last 5 or 10%, you need to have the vocals perfect.)

I do have tentative plans to hire voice actors for a line of programs based on human voices at some time in the future, but that is going to be very expensive even compared to what we already charge. I want to get the base catalog up and all converted to 4G/5G where appropriate before I worry about re-doing things and making them much more expensive for a 5 or 10% improvement.

It's a little like Canon's L lenses versus their mid-range lenses. There's not much difference, and a lot of non-professionals laugh at those of us who spend $1,200 and up on a single lens, when they can buy a lens that is 90-95% identical for half that price or less by stepping down one level. I'd love to hire a crew to do the voice work and post processing, but that would be giving access to my trade secrets, and I can't do that right now. I also can't record myself as a female voice, and I can't spend more time than I do working on each title when there is so much work to be done. Factor in that the price jump would probably not do well sales wise, and you have an all around bad idea - at least for right now. Later, when the catalog is built out and the 3G titles are in 4G and we have some other stuff in 5G... sure, then I can spare the time to put out subs that give you that final 5 or 10%. But considering that my subs already blow the competition away, we're talking 5-10% of what is possible, not what is necessary to get the job done.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 09-16-2012

Day 40 MHS. I'm realizing that the majority of the problems I'm experiencing are fear induced which is to say, psychosomatic. MHS has kept me hopeful and somewhat positive and these last few days have been great and i actually enjoyed a beer and some good food without pain. My cuts are still healing pretty quickly, I'd say after day 1 or 2 they heal almost completely. Not so sure on how MHS deals with muscle recovery since technically that is a form of "healing".

Another phenomenon that I noticed is that ASC's effects are once again shining through but I'm not sure if this is due to TUW-P5j (PGK) or MHS's mood boosting properties. I say this because yesterday I saw a girl I used to talk to about 2 years ago while at a football game and even though it was packed got up, and tried to find her just to say hey too bad the crowd was so thick I couldn't find her Sad. But I'm still proud of myself for trying. Should mention that I did play TUW-P5j (PGK) while at the stadium (device: ipod touch, range: 12 feet, time of exposure: 20-40 minutes).

More TUW testing to come this week. I want to give GFK a test this week but I'm honestly so happy with results just from TUW-P5j (PGK) and TUW-P17g2-SB (WK) that my motivation to test the others is low. I did test WK for about 5 minutes at a restaruant (I turned it off however, because I remembered I was with family and didn't want to violate the instructions or want them affected) but even with that short exposure the waitress (female, definitely 18 or 19) started acting strange for the rest of the night. My cousin noted that everytime she came around she would give me lust eyes and when she came to tell me about the progres on my food she got waaaaay up in my grill. My folks actually thought she was going to kiss me.

The above situation only makes me more anxious to jump into WM especially after reading Ryan's and Rainbow's journals. To have that mindframe of zero expectations and fearlessness (which would go great with my programming from ASC) I feel as if I could *properly* test the TUWs better. Plus, I have to decide whether or not give AM a refresher (40 days on stage 3) or just do the whole damn thing over which I really REALLY don't want to do. Undecided

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 09-16-2012

Waitress Killer is pretty amazing, isn't it? Smile