Subliminal Talk
Custom Subliminals Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Custom Subliminals Journal (/Thread-Custom-Subliminals-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 09-02-2012

PSE triggers a very nice effect in women that basically amounts to, deep down, they know that honey catches more flies than bitchy. So when she wants to have sex with you, what's the best way to do it? Be nicer to you than other guys.

But they don't just want to be friends. Given enough exposure, they'll want - and try to get - more... as long as the script matches their subconscious programming. You find the woman who matches the script, give her enough exposure, and put her in a position where she can feel safe acting on her arousal, and guess what? She will (try to) act on that arousal, or she will avoid the trigger. Just like you would. Humans... all humans... want to reproduce, and maximize the diversity of their genes. This just makes that urge a lot more obvious.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 09-03-2012

You know what's even more intriguing is that as you once predicted I'm able to spot these signs much easier than before. Example, I was standing in add/drop line and there was a girl who is in the same major as me along with a bunch of other attractive women and just started playing Pse. After awhile the mood improved and found myself just shooting the breeze with 3 women along with another dude. I was cracking some pretty stupid jokes but they ate it up. The Indian girl actually confessed that she had been watching me since we attended the opening ceremony for new students. For the rest of the week she sought me out along with one of the other girls I was in line with but she appears to have a bf. Go figure.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 09-03-2012

So tell her you're interested, shame she's not... *ahem* SINGLE.

PSE and their descendants produce a much more positive social interaction between both genders, as well as each gender with itself. The user becomes more positive and confident, and so do the people around them. It's like social grease, but without the alcohol. So much easier to meet people with these programs it's ridiculous. And then there's the added benefit that they're into you also. You can take it wherever you want it to go.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - tristan - 09-03-2012

are you talking about WM 2.0 bonuses? how do you use them in social situations? o_O

can't imagine it

The WM bonuses are designed as aphrodisiacs. They're designed to generate sexual arousal. But they have the side effect of making people much nicer to eachother. I theorize that this is so because whenever a human becomes aware of sex happening, their brain says... "I see an opportunity to reproduce. Let's do it!" So to have that opportunity, they start responding with a positive attitude and opening up, thus maximizing the options for achieving sex and reproduction.

The bonuses for WM aren't intended to be used as stealth seduction, or in public. They're intended to be used as an aphrodisiac between two consenting adults who know it's being used. It's almost impossible to get to sex without privacy and trust, no matter what you do... shy of rape. And we're not going for that either.

(09-03-2012, 02:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: So tell her you're interested, shame she's not... *ahem* SINGLE.

PSE and their descendants produce a much more positive social interaction between both genders, as well as each gender with itself. The user becomes more positive and confident, and so do the people around them. It's like social grease, but without the alcohol. So much easier to meet people with these programs it's ridiculous. And then there's the added benefit that they're into you also. You can take it wherever you want it to go.

Awesome stuff Shannon Smile. Tell me though, I'm noticing a very peculiar phenomenon with PSE. It doesn't effect me at all unless I'm a.) already slightly aroused or b.) play it for a while, but why then does it affect other guys quicker when used in a social setting? I'm theorizing that perhaps it is not really that other men are becoming aroused (which is fine by me!) but that perhaps the increased positive emotions from females bolsters up the overall interaction leading to a sort of domino effect if you will.

Not only that, but I'm also noticing that females who are already in some sort of a relationship tend to show the greatest interest in me and respond in more obvious ways. I have 3 cases that come off the type of my head:

1.) Female age 18, caucasian, in a 5 year relationship (Time period between 2-3 days). This one is sort of sketchy because P83 and A1 were in play during and prior to this however I noticed greater attention, much more touchy feeliness, and the dynamics between us during this period greatly resembled boyfriend-girlfriend dynamics (we never dated btw). Got to the point where people asked us if we were dating.

2.) Hispanic age 20-22, length of relationship unknown. A1 and BIABW could be possible contributors. I explained about her before but I was around with PSE about 3-5 times. Very touchy feely, displayed lots of GF like behavior, boobed me once or twice, etc. F

3.) Indian, age 20 or 21. Length of relationship unknown. Proceeded to find ways to be around me. She's talkative anyway, but damn near talked my damn ear off a couple times. Skin seemed more flushed (easier to see around the thighs), gave me her number (i never asked for it) and again displayed blatant GF behavior that even a professor commented on it. She's connected via her BF with my workplace so I HAD to cut this one off.

Should add this was done over the period of 2 years of testing. There have many other examples of PSE working its charm but it seems that the ones that respond the most are in relationships. Don't. Know. Why.

EDIT: Are those bonuses silent or masked Shannon? It almost sounds like you included the equivialent of PSE Vol 5 to the power of 10 in the bonus packs lol.

Quote:Awesome stuff Shannon Smile. Tell me though, I'm noticing a very peculiar phenomenon with PSE. It doesn't effect me at all unless I'm a.) already slightly aroused or b.) play it for a while, but why then does it affect other guys quicker when used in a social setting? I'm theorizing that perhaps it is not really that other men are becoming aroused (which is fine by me!) but that perhaps the increased positive emotions from females bolsters up the overall interaction leading to a sort of domino effect if you will.

PSE which volume? It makes a difference.

Overall, PSE affects men less quickly than women, and less obviously. It is affecting you at a different speed because you know what's going on, and adjust for it to minimize the self effect, likely.

Other guys respond more quickly again because they're responding to it without consciously adjusting for its effect, and because they are sensing from you (as the source of the stimulus) that you have access to females who are ready to breed, and they will subconsciously either respond with admiration, or try to get on your good side to be able to access said females for reproductive purposes.

Quote:Not only that, but I'm also noticing that females who are already in some sort of a relationship tend to show the greatest interest in me and respond in more obvious ways. I have 3 cases that come off the type of my head:

1.) Female age 18, caucasian, in a 5 year relationship (Time period between 2-3 days). This one is sort of sketchy because P83 and A1 were in play during and prior to this however I noticed greater attention, much more touchy feeliness, and the dynamics between us during this period greatly resembled boyfriend-girlfriend dynamics (we never dated btw). Got to the point where people asked us if we were dating.

She senses other females are having sex with you, and therefore decides she wants to also. Social proof (other females). Value goes up. But she can't just bend over, spread and offer, so she goes the route she can go: "I need you to be in a relationship with me so we can have sex, so I'm going to give you the loudest, most obvious, most frequent signals that I want to be with you that I can." Unfortunately, they don't want to be with you long term, they want your genes in the moment... unless you're using certain experimental prototypes for long term exposure, which effectively can cause her to be interested in a relationship with you and not just sex in the moment. P18 is a prime example of that.

Quote:2.) Hispanic age 20-22, length of relationship unknown. A1 and BIABW could be possible contributors. I explained about her before but I was around with PSE about 3-5 times. Very touchy feely, displayed lots of GF like behavior, boobed me once or twice, etc. F

Ibid.

Quote:3.) Indian, age 20 or 21. Length of relationship unknown. Proceeded to find ways to be around me. She's talkative anyway, but damn near talked my damn ear off a couple times. Skin seemed more flushed (easier to see around the thighs), gave me her number (i never asked for it) and again displayed blatant GF behavior that even a professor commented on it. She's connected via her BF with my workplace so I HAD to cut this one off.

Ibid.

Quote:Should add this was done over the period of 2 years of testing. There have many other examples of PSE working its charm but it seems that the ones that respond the most are in relationships. Don't. Know. Why.

I'm not entirely sure why women who are in relationships seem to be more susceptible to this... but I notice it also.

Quote:EDIT: Are those bonuses silent or masked Shannon? It almost sounds like you included the equivialent of PSE Vol 5 to the power of 10 in the bonus packs lol.

They're all silent. And if you don't think that 7 years of development and refinement has had some impact on awesomeness... you're just kidding yourself. I have seen things from testing these that would drop your jaw if I dared tell you.

Better get 'em while you can, because I won't have a lot of incentive to keep offering them after the 9th when this medical bill has been dealt with, and they're probably not a good idea to release to the general public.

My apologies Shannon, I should have mentioned I'm using PSE V2. PSE2's effects take on average about about 4 hours to affect me IF I'm in a neutral state. In a positive state it takes much less. As for women, it tends to start working it's magic in about 10 minutes and picks up after the 30 minute mark (as long as the targets are still around). If I had used Sex Magnet, Woman Magnet, or hell even Improve Your Flirting Skills I'm sure I'd have been able to work the results from PSE a bit better. Lol, and what does Ibid mean?

If you've truly improved PSE past PSE V2 then I'm not suprised you're only offering it (currently) as a bonus. How many people actually have pre-ordered WM2.0 btw? I don't see much feedback on the forum about the new bonus pack except from Alpha and Jonathanzx10. Perhaps you should open maybe a private forum for testers to encourage more testing? Kinda like how Pherotalk has the A314 private section.

(09-03-2012, 07:12 PM)K-Train Wrote: My apologies Shannon, I should have mentioned I'm using PSE V2. PSE2's effects take on average about about 4 hours to affect me IF I'm in a neutral state. In a positive state it takes much less. As for women, it tends to start working it's magic in about 10 minutes and picks up after the 30 minute mark (as long as the targets are still around). If I had used Sex Magnet, Woman Magnet, or hell even Improve Your Flirting Skills I'm sure I'd have been able to work the results from PSE a bit better. Lol, and what does Ibid mean?

If you've truly improved PSE past PSE V2 then I'm not suprised you're only offering it (currently) as a bonus. How many people actually have pre-ordered WM2.0 btw? I don't see much feedback on the forum about the new bonus pack except from Alpha and Jonathanzx10. Perhaps you should open maybe a private forum for testers to encourage more testing? Kinda like how Pherotalk has the A314 private section.

Literally, "ibid" means "in the same place" and is used in literature and writing by an author to refer to one point, footnote, reference, etc. multiple times in succession. So when I say "ibid", I am saying "the answer to this is identical to what I said last."

The differences between PSE and TUW are vast, both in the scope of what I now understand and how I can build and tailor each prototype to specific goals, subjects and even concepts. The scripts are much more refined, specific, powerful and effective, and even the ignition stage is many times more powerful. When I say the worlds most powerful subliminal aphrodisiac, I'm not blowing smoke. In fact I dare say that shy of watching and listening to sex happen, this is the most powerful aphrodisiac in the world, period.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Roy - 09-04-2012

(09-03-2012, 08:27 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-03-2012, 07:12 PM)K-Train Wrote: My apologies Shannon, I should have mentioned I'm using PSE V2. PSE2's effects take on average about about 4 hours to affect me IF I'm in a neutral state. In a positive state it takes much less. As for women, it tends to start working it's magic in about 10 minutes and picks up after the 30 minute mark (as long as the targets are still around). If I had used Sex Magnet, Woman Magnet, or hell even Improve Your Flirting Skills I'm sure I'd have been able to work the results from PSE a bit better. Lol, and what does Ibid mean?

Literally, "ibid" means "in the same place" and is used in literature and writing by an author to refer to one point, footnote, reference, etc. multiple times in succession. So when I say "ibid", I am saying "the answer to this is identical to what I said last."

The differences between PSE and TUW are vast, both in the scope of what I now understand and how I can build and tailor each prototype to specific goals, subjects and even concepts. The scripts are much more refined, specific, powerful and effective, and even the ignition stage is many times more powerful. When I say the worlds most powerful subliminal aphrodisiac, I'm not blowing smoke. In fact I dare say that shy of watching and listening to sex happen, this is the most powerful aphrodisiac in the world, period.

Quote:They're all silent. And if you don't think that 7 years of development and refinement has had some impact on awesomeness... you're just kidding yourself. I have seen things from testing these that would drop your jaw if I dared tell you.

Shannon,what are the effects expected from the new PSE v2 and are they
really that jaw dropping?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 09-04-2012

Roy, the new program is code named TUW. It is the great grandchild of PSE. Big difference.

The effects depend on the specific prototype and the circumstances in which it is used and the people who are exposed. Different prototypes are designed to affect different mindsets, and if you match the mindset of the subject to the prototype in use, the effects can be rather... well, it ranges from mild to wild. But I have seen things so extreme in testing these that I don't dare talk about them.

Feedback from testers has ranged from frustration at not getting consistent results (improper usage) to (when the circumstances and subject matched the prototype) testers being blatantly and aggressively propositioned for sex... and then being dragged to her bed and immediately engaged in some rather extraordinarily enthusiastic sex. I have heard it said on a couple of occasions that "she damned near broke me".

One tester reported that it was like an on-off switch for the woman he was dating, and without fail, whenever he played it, they had sex, but if he didn't no sex was even on the radar. She was quoted as having said that every time they had sex, she wanted more, and just couldn't get enough. I have heard that from a few testers, in fact, about the woman being insatiable as a result of it.

It definitely works. But of course you're never going to break the cardinal rule, which is, a woman is not going to act like an animal when her reputation is on the line. So don't think this is gonna get them jumping you in public.

In fact it works so well... depending on the prototype and circumstances... that you can rather easily trigger an ASD response. That is to say, you turn her on too much, too fast, and she's worried that she'll be labeled or judged, so she feels unable to act on her arousal and shuts down, instead doing a complete 180 in order to protect herself.

But used as an aphrodisiac, as intended... between a couple who wants to spice things up... find that prototype she responds to, and you will have some pretty intense sex on your hands.

It also has the effect of making other people respond to you much more positively in general, and in fact it is not uncommon for women I don't know at all to initiate conversations with me when I have it playing. Makes it very easy to meet people, make new friends, and of course all that is true because subconsciously, she's trying to steer things toward having sex with you at the earliest reasonable opportunity.

I had hoped to be able to sell it, but it seems unlikely that will be possible for a few different reasons.

But jaw dropping? When you match the key to the lock... it opens. Sometimes, it opens doors you didn't realize you even could open. Sometimes it opens doors in ways you will be amazed at. Yeah, I have seen jaw dropping more than a few times from testing these. Doesn't happen every day, or even every month... but it definitely happens.

Just be careful who you expose to this... because sometimes you'll find that she literally won't take no for an answer. Which can be a problem, if she's not a suitable choice for some reason.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 09-04-2012

Shannon I swear you can sell water to a whale without even trying. Tongue

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 09-08-2012

Yesterday, I listened to the song "Lose Yourself" by Eminem. For those who have never heard the song the main theme is about capturing the moment, going for what you want, and not letting success/opportunity slip away (at least that's my take Wink). I've let great opportunities slip away from me time and time again, with the excuse that "I'll do it later". Well, screw that. I know there will be times that I still don't take advantage of great opportunites but today...is not that day. I just completed my purchase of WM2.0, the ONLY woman attracting six stage set I have EVER purchased...but after being a fan of PSE for the past couple years the main thing I'm excited about is the Pre-order bonus stuff. In fact, I'd say the TUW bonus stuff is 99% of the reason why I'm getting WM2.0 (I could have easily just waited until the payment option.

Just an FYI, Maximum Healing Speed is still my top priority right now so I honestly won't be using WM2.0 until probably November (my 90th day of MHS). My health comes first and I need this issue taken care of before I start Woman Magnet. Regardless, I still feel the need to give Shannon a shout out for offering this bad boy up for sale. Smile Woo Hoo! Look forward to hearing everyone else's results as well once WM goes live.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 09-08-2012

(09-04-2012, 11:12 AM)K-Train Wrote: Shannon I swear you can sell water to a whale without even trying. Tongue

LOL! Thank you for a spontaneous belly laugh. Smile I needed that.

Thanks for ordering. Smile