Subliminal Talk
Custom Subliminals Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Custom Subliminals Journal (/Thread-Custom-Subliminals-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 08-11-2012

(08-10-2012, 11:23 AM)Lkawakita Wrote: I'm thinking if MLS could affect other subliminals as well. If you learn faster at unconscious level, then shouldn't subs wich affects uncounscious directly be even faster to "learn"?

The subconscious does not learn at the same speed as the conscious mind. The conscious suffers from very slow recall and calibration, and thus the learning process is necessary. The subconscious can learn at the speed of thought because instead of struggling to remember, it instantly has recall of anything and everything you ever did, or experienced.

The only time the subconscious must really spend time "learning" is in calibrating physical responses, such as in learning balance, etc.

You are also not "learning" a subliminal after the first repetition of the script, but giving that input enough "weight" to be accepted and acted upon, which requires one of three things: proper wording (which I use); repetition (which I use) or emotional threat (which is negative, and I never use negative incentives).

The only ways to make subliminals "go faster" than a 5G/HST program can are to reduce or remove any resistance, and to add a conscious, and possibly visual, interaction/input component.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 08-11-2012

RainbowAbyss Wrote:I love moments like that,
I like how cortez put it-Alpha is the methadone to the herion of woman and validation seeking, or something like that lol yet that moment where a woman can stun you silent from a place of your strength and just make you drawn to her out of owning your own desire to do so is a beautiful thing in my opinion..your were probably picking up on something beyond your obvious physical appreciation of her rocking bod...maybe MLS is helping you unconsciously remember lovers from past life times lol +you know subliminal-talk is a big part of your life when the first thing you think at seeing a girl with nice boobs is "perfect Large Breasted Romantic Lover" lol

Love the way you put that. I definitely agree, even though it lasted for only a few seconds it was still quite an interesting feeling. The fact that the thought of "perfect romantic lover" popped up almost makes me believe that perhaps my subconsious was trying to communicate to me but as you said, it could have to do with my past lifes.

So just an update on Maximum Healing Speed. My mood has for the most part been better, and some of my digestive problems are steadily getting less and less pronounced, even subsiding. I normally consume all natural digestive enzymes to help me with my stomach problems and reflux but it now seems like everyday I feel better and better and this is with a lower dosage.

Once I have healed from this problem I can perhaps test other uses for Maximum Healing such as with exercise.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 08-12-2012

I don't think I mentioned this but I am still getting 30 minutes of exposure to Maximum Learning Speed for maintenace purposes and I now have 102 days of exposure. The desire to learn and assimilate new knowledge grows every damn day. Sometimes the desire becomes sooooo insatiable that I have no choice but to go on wikipedia or google to find something interesting to appease my appetite.

One article in particular written by Dr. JL Mommaerts, goes through and anaylzes some of the arguments made against the mind's involvement in healing. Here's an excerpt:

If it is possible [for the mind to heal the body], then why do people not heal themselves continuously?
>< Who knows whether they don’t? It is not a conscious happening though. One cannot
be cured by a simply decision. Since the issue is subconscious power, whenever a
person on this level ‘heals himself’, it is not something that one can easily discern. Since
the subconscious is extremely complex (more ‘cloud-like’ than ‘clock-like’ as I explain in
another article), scientific investigation about it in general is extremely difficult as long as
we do not employ a proper conceptual framework in which to think about this matter and
to direct our experiments and statistics.
There is a percentage of natural curing for almost any disease, including cancer (on the
average 5%). One can call this ‘just being lucky’, or go deeper into why it happens. This
hasn’t yet appropriately been done.

Full report here-->http://www.aurelis.org/media/pdf/Can%20the%20mind%20heal%20the%20body.pdf

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 08-13-2012

I find that I have to wonder sometimes at even those researchers doing similar work, and achieving similar conclusions to my own, if perhaps there are errors in logic being made.

People do heal themselves continuously. If we didn't, we'd degrade to dust probably within the first 15 years of life. The key is three things, here. What we define as "healing"; what we accept as heal-able; and what we accept as possible.

If the subconscious of a person defines "healing" as "Regenerating breaks, tears, cuts, scrapes and burns of any type of flesh", then "spontaneous healing" of something like cancer will not happen, because it is not defined as heal-able.

If the subconscious does not accept situation X or condition Y as falling within the realm of "heal-able", then it will not trigger the healing process.

And if we believe that it is impossible to heal, the subconscious will happily oblige by not doing anything, thus making that belief become outward reality.

Finally, the subconscious must also be told when to start healing in some cases, just as it can be directed to heal more, faster, and without scarring.

There are usually many such variables to consider that are overlooked in this type of research.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 08-13-2012

(08-13-2012, 03:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: I find that I have to wonder sometimes at even those researchers doing similar work, and achieving similar conclusions to my own, if perhaps there are errors in logic being made.

People do heal themselves continuously. If we didn't, we'd degrade to dust probably within the first 15 years of life. The key is three things, here. What we define as "healing"; what we accept as heal-able; and what we accept as possible.

If the subconscious of a person defines "healing" as "Regenerating breaks, tears, cuts, scrapes and burns of any type of flesh", then "spontaneous healing" of something like cancer will not happen, because it is not defined as heal-able.

If the subconscious does not accept situation X or condition Y as falling within the realm of "heal-able", then it will not trigger the healing process.

And if we believe that it is impossible to heal, the subconscious will happily oblige by not doing anything, thus making that belief become outward reality.

Finally, the subconscious must also be told when to start healing in some cases, just as it can be directed to heal more, faster, and without scarring.

There are usually many such variables to consider that are overlooked in this type of research.

Very true. In fact over the last few days of using Maximum Healing Speed my reflux problems have greatly been reduced. They're not gone completely, but everyday seems to get better. I have seen LOTS of cartoons from a young age detailing heroes quickly healing and the religion I believe in also stresses that "anything is possible" and based off the results I'm getting so far it seems my subconsious truly believes most (if not anything) can be healed.

I already have some suggestions for the 4G Maximum Healing Speed sub. For example, in addition to being patient, the new sub should get the person to stop "body scanning" or constantly checking to see if they are healed. Also, adding in the statement "I now [b] rapidly[ /b] at maximum speed may help too.

So far so good though. Smile

(08-13-2012, 08:48 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(08-13-2012, 03:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: I find that I have to wonder sometimes at even those researchers doing similar work, and achieving similar conclusions to my own, if perhaps there are errors in logic being made.

Very true. In fact over the last few days of using Maximum Healing Speed my reflux problems have greatly been reduced. They're not gone completely, but everyday seems to get better. I have seen LOTS of cartoons from a young age detailing heroes quickly healing and the religion I believe in also stresses that "anything is possible" and based off the results I'm getting so far it seems my subconsious truly believes most (if not anything) can be healed.

I already have some suggestions for the 4G Maximum Healing Speed sub. For example, in addition to being patient, the new sub should get the person to stop "body scanning" or constantly checking to see if they are healed. Also, adding in the statement "I now [b] rapidly[ /b] at maximum speed may help too.

So far so good though. Smile

*blink blink* ???

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 08-13-2012

My bad, typo Smile. It should say "I now rapidly heal at maximum speed".

(08-13-2012, 11:15 PM)K-Train Wrote: My bad, typo Smile. It should say "I now rapidly heal at maximum speed".

Both logically and gramatically, that would be a degeneration of the statement. Because you cannot heal faster than maximum speed, attempting to specify "rapidly" only acts to confuse the issue for the subconscious. Do I heal rapidly, or as fast as I can? This would cause the healing to be slowed down, since rapidly is not "maximum speed", and the subconscious is absolutely literal.

Grammtically, it makes no sense for the same reason.

You cannot further enhance the speed of healing beyond that if its maximum.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 08-22-2012

Understoond Shannon, good thing you have a degree in English eh?

I'm on Day 16 with Maximum Healing speed. My reflux seems to be improving steadly but honestly this whole Saturn transit thing is kicking my ass. I've been feeling like absolute crap for the past couple weeks and until Shannon brought it to my attention I though it was just coincidence. I've had a bad cold for the past week but even as I've gotten better I honestly have had zero urge to do anything. There have been times this week where I have honestly just felt like crying uncle due to the way life has been for me lately but cooler heads prevailed thankfully.

Disclaimer: I take natural stuff for my reflux and it's basically not much of a problem. The point of the sub is to heal my body so I won't need to take anything for the reflux problems.

I do believe though, that due to me now going to a different bigger college seems to be setting the stage for some sort of transformation. And due to the amount of temptation coming into my life, I also believe that sex and excess will also be a major theme in these next few years. I'm at the stage of my life where every decision I make now will affect me forever so I've got to make sure i don't do anything too stupid or foolish.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 08-27-2012

Wise man, K-Train. Forethought is very important.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 08-27-2012

(08-27-2012, 01:55 AM)ALI6NMENT Wrote: Hey K-train, what made you choose Maximum Learning Speed 3.0, over Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - 4G?

Starting college soon, deciding between the two...

Hey there Ali6nment. My primary reason for using Maximum Learning Speed over Improve your Grades was simply out of versatility. Being able to learn rapidly in any area was in my opinion killing two birds with one stone because it would help me both in school and in life in general (and so far, I've been right). Believe me, once MLS3.0 fully kicks in I highly doubt any of your classes will be a problem.

Quote:Wise man, K-Train. Forethought is very important.

Thanks Shannon, and thanks for bringing me up to speed on the whole Saturn transit thing. Recently, I have recieved news that there are some big changes headed my way in the coming year (mostly good) but I'm going to be exposed to much more than I'm used to. MUCH more.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 08-27-2012

Saturn transits are hardly the only thing happening. I just brought that up because the negative pole of Scorpio is pretty dark... and so is the dark side of Saturn. Could get ugly for some people, if they're not careful.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Sean - 08-27-2012

Interesting. I had reflux problems for the past week, too. It's not usually a problem, which is why I noticed it.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 09-02-2012

Been a while, time for a report.

I have completed 120 days of Maximum Learning Speed with the last 30 days getting 30 minutes to an hour of exposure for maintenace purposes. It's been a blast learning things, being able to recall things even though I wouldn't say it's "perfect" it is definitely much improved and near photographic at some times.

Maximum Healing Speed has been a rollercoaster lately. My reflux has irritated the sh!t outta me for the past two weeks however after consulting with a therapist most of my reflux and digest problems have actually been caused by...stress and anxiety. Go figure. MHS as certaintly improved my mood and for the past 3 days my reflux has been greatly reduced. I suspect this could be due to a.) my cardiac sphincter healing or b.) a reduction in stress via MHS's mood boosting properties. Should also mention that "the streak" is 2 weeks strong and I believe that this has improved my results (higher dopamine levels).

Also last week marked my first week at my new much bigger college. If you want to make some female friends fast...use PSE. I swear this thing is like a real world easy button as long as you give it enough time. Females are much easier to get along with while this is playing. I had one girl in particular who was definitely being affected. It really makes me want to buy WM2.0 for the special PSE stuff.