Subliminal Talk
Custom Subliminals Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Custom Subliminals Journal (/Thread-Custom-Subliminals-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - massagemaggie - 07-17-2012

is the AOS 4g new then?
I have an old one, but would get this one again if it was new and improved and even more exciting.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 07-17-2012

(07-17-2012, 03:41 PM)massagemaggie Wrote: is the AOS 4g new then?
I have an old one, but would get this one again if it was new and improved and even more exciting.

Yep, just released about 2 weeks ago. I'll keep you up to speed on the results. I've used the 3G version before but I'm hoping the 4G makes things more obvious.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 07-18-2012

(07-17-2012, 05:09 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(07-17-2012, 03:41 PM)massagemaggie Wrote: is the AOS 4g new then?

Yep, just released about 2 weeks ago. I'll keep you up to speed on the results. I've used the 3G version before but I'm hoping the 4G makes things more obvious.

It should! If it doesn't, I'm gonna be mighty upset. hehe

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 07-22-2012

LOL at Shannon! ^^^

So this is Day 81 on Maximum Learning Speed and Day 18 on AOS 4G. MLS is good as always, memory is sharp as a mofo although I'm still not completely sure on my ability to process info fast or quickly. Last month that ability seemed spot on now I'm not sure whether it's still there and I'm just so lazy that I don't notice it or wether the only thing that has truly been improved is my memory (which isn't bad).

As far as AOS goes, hell, it's been weird. Getting odd dreams, and other than the slight surge I felt last week I haven't felt any signs that warn me "it's coming" at least not positive. One thing I have noticed though, is that a part of me thinks this sub is completely pointless and that I would be better served using another sub like AYPLB or Maximum Healing Speed. It's amusing me because I've been thinking back to past times when I used a woman attracting sub and I usually ended up abandoning them due to one reason or another. There's definitely a part of me that doesn't want me to finish AOS.

EDIT: Actually, what I may do is simply switch over to MLS comletely for the next 10 days and then switch back over to AOS. This way, I can finish strong with MLS and be able to devote my complete attention to AOS.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 07-28-2012

Day 87 of Maximum Learning Speed. I temporarily dropped AOS so that I could get full exposure to MLS for the remainder of the month until I hit day 90. Right now, MLS is great. My memory and recall has been increased to an unprecedented level. I used to be horrible with street names, people's names, and other information but now I can pretty much bring it up on demand (hell, the fact that I can remember five people's names after being pretty buzzed and loaded is an accomplishment). It feels like going from single core to a dual core processor with extra RAM lol. As long as I focus on something/someone I can remember it. For example, yesterday I was told to memorize some personal information and within a few seconds I was able to come up with a way to remember and now I can pretty much recite it backwards if I need to.

I'm quite proud of myself for choosing this route and using this sub for 3 months and not using something else less beneficial (see the quote in my signature). With my improved learning speed, I'm eager to see how my next semester in my new program ends up. It's a very strenous program and learning quickly is a must if you want to have any hope at staying in the program. My only gripe with the program (perhaps it has more to do with me) is the fact that it doesn't motivate me to learn as much as I had hoped although as I said, as long as I focus and pay attention I can remeber whatever it is pretty easily.

After Day 90 I'll probably only listen to MLS in maintenace mode for 30 mins a day but depending on how things go at the rediculous sale, I might change programs.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 07-29-2012

MLS 3.0 continues to impress. Day 90 is closing in and so is the rediculous sale Big Grin. I have AOS 4G still on standby but once again pondering whether I should use AOS 4G or cycle in Laser-Like Concentration(LLC). LLC's brain boosting properties have me curious how it would combine with the effects of MLS but the prospect of possibly getting AM 5.0 or SM for under 100 bucks has got me feeling excited. Thankfully, my 90th day of MLS is ON the day of the rediculous sale. Smile Can't draw it up any better.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 08-08-2012

MLS has served it's purpose and it has truly been a fun subliminal to use. My enhanced memory and reduced learning curve are incredible however due to recent health problems I am switching over to Maximum Healing Speed for the time being. I may add in an hour of either MLS or Laser-Like Concentration. Hoping to use this for about 90 days although I'm going to experiment with running Max healing speed for close to 20 hours a day with 2-4 hours on headphones. There is very little feedback on MHS so hopefully this will give people an idea of what to expect. From what I know of my condition it is controlled mostly by the subconsious which means it can also be healed by the subconsious as well.I must say that so far today my mood is better and I'm much more hopeful than I was before.

If things work out right, I'll then consider returning to an attraction sub but until then health first, business second, and pleasure last.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Spiral - 08-08-2012

Get better soon. I may need to bite the bullet and use maximum healing speed as well.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 08-08-2012

(08-08-2012, 12:28 PM)Spiral Wrote: Get better soon. I may need to bite the bullet and use maximum healing speed as well.

Thanks Spiral. Smile

I'm actually reading up on healing and it is quite amazing the difference between people's healing times. There are quite a few stories of people suffering major injuries (knee replacement, broken legs, etc.) and healing quickly. From what I have gathered, attitude, genetics, and of course the mind, play a significant role in how fast one heals. I can understand why a lot of the suggestions in Maximum Healing have to do with mood boosting and being grateful.

EDIT: Just found this article: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=can%20some%20people%20heal%20faster%20than%20others&source=web&cd=20&ved=0CHgQFjAJOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abovetopsecret.com%2Fforum%2Fthread685903%2Fpg1&ei=QT4jUL7aF4qO8wTI9oGAAQ&usg=AFQjCNEdUJOqtee3qoeFrUkNVRjswd2qZw. It's talking about a chemical called HMGB1.

Basically, it (allegedly) signals the stem cells in the bone marrow to rush to the site of a wound. It would be cool if perhaps Shannon could release an experimental aimed at doing this just to see how it worked.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - RainbowAbyss - 08-09-2012

K-train, it is incredibly impressive to me that you for-goed any 'fancier' routes to work on what really needed to be worked on for 90 days. Congratulations! Drunken recall sounds promising on that subSmile

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 08-09-2012

(08-09-2012, 01:31 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: K-train, it is incredibly impressive to me that you for-goed any 'fancier' routes to work on what really needed to be worked on for 90 days. Congratulations! Drunken recall sounds promising on that subSmile

Thank you for your kind words Rainbow. Smile Ya know on paper it seems like forever to do a subliminal for 90 days but after a while you forget about the time and days simply melt away. Oh and yes, drunken recall is excellent. Tongue

Plus, by doing these subs for 90 days I get FULL LONG TERM effects which means I won't have to worry about going back and working on the same issues over and over again (at least not in such a short time frame) which frees me up to work on other things. It also trains me to be more patient with subliminals which will aide me when I (once again) use one of the AYPL's or Grow Taller.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 08-09-2012

There's one thing I didn't mention. About 5 days ago while at Disney I saw a woman with very nice breasts wearing a white shirt (very tight) and greyish pants/slacks. I actually froze and said out loud to my family "who is THAT!" It's suprising because after running AM2011 and I rarely am so suprised by a woman's body/beauty that I freeze. The first thing that came to mind one "perfect large breasted romantic lover". She was taking a picture of her whole family and I wanted to say something (I actually got less than a foot from her) but the monorail to take us back was about to leave and so were my folks...damn. Not sure if she was "the one" but it was still interesting one because she looked great and two...because I actually remembered at all. Tongue

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - RainbowAbyss - 08-10-2012

I love moments like that,
I like how cortez put it-Alpha is the methadone to the herion of woman and validation seeking, or something like that lol yet that moment where a woman can stun you silent from a place of your strength and just make you drawn to her out of owning your own desire to do so is a beautiful thing in my opinion..your were probably picking up on something beyond your obvious physical appreciation of her rocking bod...maybe MLS is helping you unconsciously remember lovers from past life times lol Smile+you know subliminal-talk is a big part of your life when the first thing you think at seeing a girl with nice boobs is "perfect large breasted romantic lover" lol

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Lkawakita - 08-10-2012

I'm thinking if MLS could affect other subliminals as well. If you learn faster at unconscious level, then shouldn't subs wich affects uncounscious directly be even faster to "learn"?