Subliminal Talk
Custom Subliminals Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Custom Subliminals Journal (/Thread-Custom-Subliminals-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 12-05-2011

First off, this is my 31st day on my ASC name embed (4G). Week 1 was incredible. My confidence level had skyrocketed to almost inhuman levels. I felt euphoric, and devoid of negativity. It was hard for me NOT to feel happy. Unless you had bought a name embed for ASC you couldn't understand this. It was that good. I went through a period of about 2 days where I was frustrated, and didn't hesitate to let others (especially my parents) know how I was feeling. After that, I entered into the HIGH of this sub, the peak. You could have called me every name in the book, and i wouldn't have cared an ounce. I felt like an @sshole, but I didn't mind it one bit. I felt like I could do almost anything!

During that time, some people became...angered at my bluntness. If I didn't want to do something, I let it be known. If I felt your idea sucked, I told you it sucked. Oddly enough, there were also women (in particular, a Saggitarius) who became more attracted to me during this time. A polar effect if you will. It reminded me of Stage 2-3 of AM2011.

For the past 2-3 weeks though, resistance set in, and I began remembering times in my life when I wasn't confident, when I felt weak. There were times when my eyes teared up...but now that I think about, I believe it was the sublimina'ls way of making me more humble. It made me more down-to-earth, and for the past 4 days (day 28 onward) I've felt slightly euphoric only this time, I'm less arrogant than I was during the peak of the subliminal. I'm able to power through negative thoughts more effectively, as well as handle situations better.

In fact, last week I went to see a friend of mine who lives in a sketchy neighborhood. My heart rate increased, but I smiled, and actually enjoyed the thrill of doing something new and exciting! Right now, I believe the sub is hitting its stride, and I'm pumped up about the next week.

Right now I'm in the process of waiting for my Custom Ultra Sucess to be finished however in the meantime, I'll substitute it with Luck Magnifier 4G. This journal, will hopefully continue to showcase the awesomness of the 4G customs. Whenever Shannon begins taking custom orders again, I'll see if I can grab one of the Perfect Lover subs and name embed it LIKE A BOSS. I should add, that the main reason I ordered Ultra Sucess as a name embed was to manifest more money into my life so that I could afford to buy MORE custom subliminals. Sad, but true.Blush

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - JAYCEE - 12-05-2011

I'm waiting on my Luck Magnifier with name embed. It will be my first custom. I've been on regular Luck Mag since October or so. I can't wait to try it out.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 12-05-2011

Just a note... Sagittarius is known for being the most blunt tell-it-like-they-see-it of the signs, and they frequently will skewer you unmercifully with the truth, which they are famous for... and since birds of a feather flock together, it should be no surprise that you have begun getting the attention of such birds. I love Sag girls, though, they're some of the most fun people to be around.

Also, it wasn't the sub's way of making you humble, it was your mind's way of interpreting the balancing statement in the script for that program that "I balance my ego with humility". That statement saved you from becoming a total ******. Before I knew to add it, I ended up alienating my girlfriend and my family with that sub. Lost the GF completely over it. That was years ago, of course, and the balancing statement has been in place ever since.

And finally... I'll be clearing the custom queue as fast as I can, while maintaining the quality I require of all my work.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 12-06-2011

(12-05-2011, 07:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: Just a note... Sagittarius is known for being the most blunt tell-it-like-they-see-it of the signs, and they frequently will skewer you unmercifully with the truth, which they are famous for... and since birds of a feather flock together, it should be no surprise that you have begun getting the attention of such birds. I love Sag girls, though, they're some of the most fun people to be around.

Also, it wasn't the sub's way of making you humble, it was your mind's way of interpreting the balancing statement in the script for that program that "I balance my ego with humility". That statement saved you from becoming a total ******. Before I knew to add it, I ended up alienating my girlfriend and my family with that sub. Lost the GF completely over it. That was years ago, of course, and the balancing statement has been in place ever since.

And finally... I'll be clearing the custom queue as fast as I can, while maintaining the quality I require of all my work.

I certaintly appreciate that by the way. I think it was necessary that I remember where I came from, to remember how it felt to not be confident because it makes it more special now that I am.

Today, I continued to feel the slight euphoria, I enjoyed the conversations I had today with my fellow club members. Socially, I feel like ASC 4G helped to expand upon AM2011's social properties. This feeling isn't a feeling of invinciblilty however. Negativity still comes at me but now, using visualization, I simply say to myself "I'm too confident to let this bother me" and I push forward. I still feel slight apprehension but I can power through it now if I want to and if I go for it.New situations still hold some power over me, but again, if I push myself to do it, the apprehension goes down.

BTW, just watched Limitless with Robert De Niro, awesome movie. Really motivated me to achieve more in life and live the high life.

PS: JAYCEE, since you've been using Luck Magnifier for about 2 months, have you noticed any positive changes in your life since you've been using it?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 12-13-2011

Day 39 on custom ASC. Lately I've been ill, which might have had an effect on my level of confidence however I also decided to reduce the heavy exposure I was getting and drop down to 4-6 hours a piece for ASC and Luck Magnifier. This morning was one of those mornings where my confidence was sky high and my ego was raging like a mofo. I went to the loung area and the vibe in there felt a little melancholy, but I really didn't care. For the past 2 months, that area seems to be rife with negativity and there are some people there I really don't f*ck with. Today, I felt "right above" and let none of the negativity around me get to me. These are the days where ASC coats me in a suit of armor, and it's almost impossible to lower my self-esteem.

I've been using the Gamma track for the past 3 days, 30 minutes per day, and it's definitely aided me in my ability to focus, which is a definite plus with finals this week. I'm having a hard time (once again) pinning down what Luck Magnifier is doing. I have a bunch of conscious desires, so it's hard to focus on one. I'm interested in using one of the Perfect Lover subs however my last run thru taught me that I need at least a month and a half to fully dedicate to a manifestaion and with school restarting in about 3 weeks I doubt that's going to be possible.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 12-13-2011

(12-13-2011, 12:36 PM)K-Train Wrote: Day 39 on custom ASC. Lately I've been ill, which might have had an effect on my level of confidence however I also decided to reduce the heavy exposure I was getting and drop down to 4-6 hours a piece for ASC and Luck Magnifier. This morning was one of those mornings where my confidence was sky high and my ego was raging like a mofo. I went to the loung area and the vibe in there felt a little melancholy, but I really didn't care. For the past 2 months, that area seems to be rife with negativity and there are some people there I really don't f*ck with. Today, I felt "right above" and let none of the negativity around me get to me. These are the days where ASC coats me in a suit of armor, and it's almost impossible to lower my self-esteem.

I've been using the Gamma track for the past 3 days, 30 minutes per day, and it's definitely aided me in my ability to focus, which is a definite plus with finals this week. I'm having a hard time (once again) pinning down what Luck Magnifier is doing. I have a bunch of conscious desires, so it's hard to focus on one. I'm interested in using one of the Perfect Lover subs however my last run thru taught me that I need at least a month and a half to fully dedicate to a manifestaion and with school restarting in about 3 weeks I doubt that's going to be possible.

Manifestations need between 2 and 8 months usually, with most manifestation results coming in around the 3-4 month mark.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 01-12-2012

Greetings again everyone! Decided to go ahead and restart this journal now that I've gotten my Ultra Success custom. For about 2 and half weeks I'd been using the Large Breasted Lover sub, basically because it has literally been 2 years since I've had any kind of sexual activity. I felt the pressure creeping in so much to have sex that I gave in. For the past couple weeks I've struggled with my current status: young, single, still living at home, in college, and the drought sex wise has started wreaking havoc. I kept using school as an excuse, because my major is challenging and requires dedication but it still sucks to be single...at least single and not having fun Sad.

Thus, I decided to quit procrastinating and start using my ASC and US customs. Last night I told myself I would have to start making some changes. I've felt soooo socially awkward these past few weeks, almost night and day from how I felt last year when I was doing the Alpha Set. I feel as if I have regressed since then. I'm not as independent or Alpha as I was back then, though the qualities are still there, I've become a little too worried about what others think...definitely not what want but I understand that these changes I want to make will not happen overnight.

I'm planning on doing this combo for at least 60 days, maybe 90. I feel like right now I could really use a boost, and I'm thinking about most likely getting back on AM afterward however I'm hoping to have the effects of these customs sink in properly so that I'll be able to carry on the mindset into the future.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 01-12-2012

It may take multiple runs through AM to make it permanent. I am living proof that it can be done though. I suggest doing it when you feel like you need to do it again. AM, that is.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Roy - 01-12-2012

K-Train,if you have started with the Large Breasted Lover why not finish
it until the manifestation?Otherwise what is the point of starting and stopping
in the middle?

Have you noticed results from it?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 01-15-2012

(01-12-2012, 04:52 PM)Roy Wrote: K-Train,if you have started with the Large Breasted Lover why not finish
it until the manifestation?Otherwise what is the point of starting and stopping
in the middle?

Have you noticed results from it?

The problem Roy, is that my schooling gets hard and harder, so I don't have the luxury of being able to just "wait it out" like I want. To supplement that, I used Large Breasted lover for the past 2.5 weeks almost 24 hours a day to get maximum exposure and to hopefully allow my subconsious mind to "drift me" towards the goal as Shannon stated to me.

I did consider what you said, and extended my exposure until today rather than switch to my two customs. I'm going to probably take the summer off from school all together and RELAX at which point I'll probably resume if nothing turns up by then. Your situation is a bit different than mine, your manifestation is actually going to bring you a GOOD JOB (a rare commodity these days) whereas my manifestation is simply for fun...and pleasure.Cool

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Tigurinn - 01-16-2012

(12-13-2011, 12:36 PM)K-Train Wrote: I've been using the Gamma track

Sorry but what is a gamma track ?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 01-17-2012

It's from the Core States of Awareness Kit. It's good stuff, helps with focus and definite gives an IQ boost but you can't use it TOO much or you'll be focused all the time (which actually, isn't always good).

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 01-23-2012

I've been on my custom ASC and Ultra-Success subs for about a week now and it's time to report. I don't feel the same "high" I felt last time on ASC but I feel that it's effects are more gradual than before. Negative thoughts have persisted, but they are being overcome. I'm yearning for the feeling I had before, where I was COMPLETELY confident, devoid of negative thoughts however I am happy with my progression.

Ultra Success is good so far. With it, I've noticed an increase in motivation and a desire to get things done. I've also seen more positive outcomes in my life, such as being considered for a scholorship at my school after speaking with the program director although I'm sure ASC also had a hand in the interaction by giving me the confidence to go speak with her. On top of that, I've been pursuing other things, like taking a more active role in my club by going out and getting signatures for club events (something I've NEVER done). I've the out of sync feeling Roy mentioned before, I've had that sense that success was right around the corner and I notice that if I focus on something emotionally, it will tend to work out in my favor.

I'm still noticing fear within myself though. Slight fear of conflict, apprehension and awkwardness around women (sometimes), not as bad as it was 2 years ago before I did the Alpha Set...but sometimes it does frustrate me. ASC (when it's kicking) does tend to make me snappy, but I need it because it makes me take a stand. I need that complete confidence so that I can be free to do all the other things I want/need to do in life. Fear/Lack of confidence is such a crippling force...one that some people aren't even aware of.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 01-26-2012

Been feeling pretty good lately. I'm not experiencing any euphoria like I did the first time I ran ASC however as I noted 2 days ago the effects this time seem more gradual rather than the BURST of confidence I experienced back in November. I am regaining my ability to plow through negativity like I used to, however I still feel some insecurity or fear however it's not as crippling. By the end of February the sub will have completely taken hold, and I'll be back to my happy-go-lucky way of thinking Smile.

Ultra Success is really something else. The manifestations are really impressive. It does remind me of Luck Magnifier in that it's almost surreal and eerie how the things I've been thinking about suddenly manifest in front of me. For example, I'd been thinking (for a while) about moving out however it was more of a fantasy and I had no actual plans of being able to make that happen. Lo and behold two of my friends came to me yesterday and told me that they needed another roommate for their condo! I just recently looked it up and the place seems pretty nice actually and the rent and utilities are pretty reasoanable as well.

My drive and motivation in school is also improving. Procrastinaiton is an issue however US is helping me to overcome it and I'm more focused than I was last year right about this time. I'm noticing some increased female attention, but I'm not 100% sure. The out of sync feeling has been apparent as well. It comes and goes but it almost feels like I'm in a fog yet I can still focus if that makes any sense.

I'm going to try to at least get 30 days, if not 60-90 days on this combo. By the end, I'm hoping to have the effects be more permanent so that if I jump into Sex Magnet 2.0 or AM5.0 I'll have rock solid confidence and a success driven mindset.Cool