Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male (Gay) version 5.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male (Gay) version 5.0 (/Thread-Alpha-Male-Gay-version-5-0)

Pages: 1 2

Alpha Male (Gay) version 5.0 - Thomas1493 - 07-02-2019

RE: Alpha Male (Gay) version 5.0 - ncbeareatingman - 07-02-2019

(07-02-2019, 06:49 AM)Thomas1493 Wrote: This thread is a journal for my experiences with the Alpha Male (Gay) version 5.0 program.

Today (07/02/19) is my third day listening to the program. While many others have spoken about the incredibly fast changes these programs bring I was skeptical until I tried it for myself.

Noticeable changes since starting the program:

Waking up before my alarm and with energy. I have never been a morning person so this is a huge change.
No road rage. While my road rage has definitely decreased dramatically over the years this is the first time that I've experienced none at all.  
Mental clarity. This program has brought about a long-lasting mental clarity that I normally associate with long meditation sessions.
Smoother movements. My movements feel smoother and more relaxed.
Increased aggression. Specifically during BJJ sparring.

I'll keep updating as new developments occur

Congradulations Thomas and welcome!!

RE: Alpha Male (Gay) version 5.0 - Shannon - 07-02-2019

Quote:While many others have spoken about the incredibly fast changes these programs bring I was skeptical until I tried it for myself.

What were you reading, and what were you expecting?

RE: Alpha Male (Gay) version 5.0 - Thomas1493 - 07-02-2019

RE: Alpha Male (Gay) version 5.0 - Thomas1493 - 07-04-2019

RE: Alpha Male (Gay) version 5.0 - Thomas1493 - 07-05-2019

RE: Alpha Male (Gay) version 5.0 - Shannon - 07-05-2019

AM5 is more effective than medication and a psychiatrist. That's impressive.

RE: Alpha Male (Gay) version 5.0 - Thomas1493 - 07-08-2019

RE: Alpha Male (Gay) version 5.0 - Thomas1493 - 07-13-2019

RE: Alpha Male (Gay) version 5.0 - Shannon - 07-13-2019

Sounds like good progress to me!

RE: Alpha Male (Gay) version 5.0 - ncbeareatingman - 07-13-2019

This is friggin awesome Thomas !! so glad your benefiting already and even though there's a lot more to go,of course, even still your progress and what all that is ALREADY happening is awesome man!!

Shannon's:
AM5 is more effective than medication and a psychiatrist. That's impressive.

Me: IMHO totally !! I think Many of IML products are more effective,than the abouve all rolled up together and far more benefical and that on an on going basis!!
Go Thomas!!

RE: Alpha Male (Gay) version 5.0 - Thomas1493 - 07-15-2019

RE: Alpha Male (Gay) version 5.0 - Benjamin - 07-15-2019

Hmm, not specifically but it's likely something being worked on. For example maybe fear and it's making you want some kind of 'comfort' as it's being worked on. It's interesting you say you haven't had those cravings before, as i've usually found with myself it's been things i've used as coping mechanisms in the past. But it's likely just what i've said.

RE: Alpha Male (Gay) version 5.0 - Shannon - 07-15-2019

That is absolutely a fear based comfort seeking behavioral reaction to something the program is trying to accomplish.