Subliminal Talk
Welp, I kind of goofed to start with, but maybe not so bad? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Welp, I kind of goofed to start with, but maybe not so bad? (/Thread-Welp-I-kind-of-goofed-to-start-with-but-maybe-not-so-bad)

Welp, I kind of goofed to start with, but maybe not so bad? - Zork - 05-21-2019

Hey, so I just stumbled on Indigo Mind Labs a while ago and randomly decided to try out the Chronic Useless Pain subliminal because of the description. It seemed like some pretty bold claims and the fact it was being given away for free to prove it works got me curious. 

Well, it worked! The next morning I woke up with no pain anywhere in my body after 2 years with pain throughout most of my body. I was shocked.

But, I've been living with pain for a couple years and dealing with it alright. I thought it was incurable, actually, so I'd resigned myself to that. 

I've been living much longer with low self-esteem, guilt/shame from not living up to others expectations, and being raised in a cult (left home at age 15 because my family was in a cult, moved in with some older friends in an apartment). Just a lifetime of stress from growing up different and weird (cult family) and then moving to the city by myself with no family or friends for support was really stressful and I just never got fully "normal" even now that I'm middle aged.

So, since the chronic pain sub worked so well, I figured I'd try a different one. I did Emotional Healing for a bit and then after a few hours decided that probably the Absolute Self Confidence was the one I should do. Then, I did a bit more Googling and it seems Emotional Healing is really the one I should do first to make real and lasting changes (and then self-confidence will naturally arise from that).

So, yeah...I tried 3 different subs in the past 3 days. Sad Whoops. I see now after reading the FAQ that I am only supposed to do one for 32 days. And then take a 32 day break between subs. (Wow! No wonder my previous dabbles with subliminals never yielded much results. I would just do a bunch of different ones I randomly found wherever.)

Since I just barely started, do I really need to wait 32 days to clear my head? Or can I just continue from here on with the one Emotional Healing freebie subliminal?

Thanks! (regardless of what you say, I'll probably stick with this one subliminal without waiting, to be perfectly honest). I am just curious what people think will happen. I'm guessing if anything, it will just be slightly less effective for the first few days.

RE: Welp, I kind of goofed to start with, but maybe not so bad? - Griffin - 05-21-2019

Hey man, i'm glad you found indigo mind labs!
first of all, these are probablu the best subliminals anywhere in the world, my life has radically improved since i found indigo mind labs 3 years or so ago.

since you have tried the 5the Generation(indicated on the forum and site as 5G) subs, you dont require any rest so you can now just use them now for 32 days. this is considered by most the minimum to run a subliminal for to long lasting changes. now a days the ideal time to run subliminals for, is in periods of 3 months.

the free emotional healing subliminal(indicated as: E1) works no doubt, but consider that there is an already twice upgraded version of it called E3, now this just came out around 1 month ago and is 5,5G(generation) technology.

it will be the best investment you can make for yourself, atleast it was for me.
you will be in for a ride my friend and i wish you very good luck on this incredible journey.

cheers,

Griffin.

(05-21-2019, 11:40 AM)Zork Wrote: Hey, so I just stumbled on Indigo Mind Labs a while ago and randomly decided to try out the Chronic Useless Pain subliminal because of the description. It seemed like some pretty bold claims and the fact it was being given away for free to prove it works got me curious. 

Well, it worked! The next morning I woke up with no pain anywhere in my body after 2 years with pain throughout most of my body. I was shocked.

But, I've been living with pain for a couple years and dealing with it alright. I thought it was incurable, actually, so I'd resigned myself to that. 

I've been living much longer with low self-esteem, guilt/shame from not living up to others expectations, and being raised in a cult (left home at age 15 because my family was in a cult, moved in with some older friends in an apartment). Just a lifetime of stress from growing up different and weird (cult family) and then moving to the city by myself with no family or friends for support was really stressful and I just never got fully "normal" even now that I'm middle aged.

So, since the chronic pain sub worked so well, I figured I'd try a different one. I did Emotional Healing for a bit and then after a few hours decided that probably the Absolute Self Confidence was the one I should do. Then, I did a bit more Googling and it seems Emotional Healing is really the one I should do first to make real and lasting changes (and then self-confidence will naturally arise from that).

So, yeah...I tried 3 different subs in the past 3 days. Sad Whoops. I see now after reading the FAQ that I am only supposed to do one for 32 days. And then take a 32 day break between subs. (Wow! No wonder my previous dabbles with subliminals never yielded much results. I would just do a bunch of different ones I randomly found wherever.)

Since I just barely started, do I really need to wait 32 days to clear my head? Or can I just continue from here on with the one Emotional Healing freebie subliminal?

Thanks! (regardless of what you say, I'll probably stick with this one subliminal without waiting, to be perfectly honest). I am just curious what people think will happen. I'm guessing if anything, it will just be slightly less effective for the first few days.

RE: Welp, I kind of goofed to start with, but maybe not so bad? - Zork - 05-21-2019

Thanks for the feedback, Griffin. I'm going to take the proper time to evaluate the Emotional Healing freebie before I invest $114 in anything. I'm quite broke, actually, but I would gladly support a company that gives life-changing subs for free. 

I plan to do this over the summer and take notes. I'm not really sure what to expect. Emotional healing could cover so many aspects of life and behavior. I'm hoping to become less anxious, more socially adept, and more valuable as an employee...to be able look for a new job with confidence feeling like I am good enough for the job and so I can socialize with new co-workers comfortably without feeling like a misfit.

RE: Welp, I kind of goofed to start with, but maybe not so bad? - Benjamin - 05-21-2019

You may notice some turbulence using 3 in such a short amount of time, though you didn't use them too much. So i'd just go on with the one you want.

I'd recommend deciding which one is the most important and committing to that one. One thought is that it's possible some of the chronic pain is connected to emotional issues, trauma and such. With what you've mentioned i'd definately recommend Emotional Healing over ASC.

And when you're ready to definately get EPRHA 3.0 as it is alot more effective and comprehensive. But also i'd recommend to be seeing someone professionally about this at the same time, because what you've mentioned i'd say would be a pretty traumatic thing and it might bring stuff up for you.

RE: Welp, I kind of goofed to start with, but maybe not so bad? - Zork - 05-21-2019

Quote:I'd recommend deciding which one is the most important and committing to that one.

Yeah, like I said I am committing to the Emotional Healing one and only that one for the proper amount of time.

Quote:One thought is that it's possible some of the chronic pain is connected to emotional issues, trauma and such.

I totally thought of that. Dr. Sarno has some kind of logic like that in his book about healing back pain and it really works. He has treated I think thousands of patients successfully. I think Howard Stern cured his lifelong back problems just by reading his book, actually.

Quote:But also i'd recommend to be seeing someone professionally about this at the same time, because what you've mentioned i'd say would be a pretty traumatic thing and it might bring stuff up for you.

Can't see myself ever going to therapy, so I hope that's not the case.