Subliminal Talk
A Year of DMSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: A Year of DMSI (/Thread-A-Year-of-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: A Year of DMSI - Shannon - 02-29-2020

(02-28-2020, 03:34 PM)AlwaysLearning Wrote: January 1, 2020

to

February 5, 2020

New Lover #4

A woman I met online flew to me from another country (four time zones away) to live in my house for over a month. She ***** me more effectively and often than anyone else has ever before. It was endless, constant, blissfully sublime sex that could not have been more amazing! She is always willing to try about anything I could wish for sexually too.

This all happened effortlessly. Also, the girl cooked and cleaned for me while she was here, and traveled entirely at her own expense. I think that we had sex an average of four time per day for the entire time she was here. She has lots going on in her life right now, including that her mother is dying of cancer, but making love to me and being with me was such a priority that she came to me anyway (with her mother's total support, it should be noted).

Since she left to return to her home, she has had food delivered to my house on three occasions, each time a surprise that shows how well she knows both my taste and dietary needs, and my schedule as well.

It was very much like living with a concubine for a month, whose sole duty is my pleasure.

Sex can be even more intensely euphoric than I ever knew!

DMSI is working.

Every time in my life I have had a woman do those things for me, she was communicating that she wanted to marry me.  Make sure that before you make a move like that, that you know what else she has you both have to offer, because a relationship is not just about sex or receiving all the time.

Should I Continue with DMSI? (Please Reply) - AlwaysLearning - 03-03-2020

Hello Everyone,

Since April 27, 2019, I have been listening to DMSI. My intention was to continue for a full year, and I may do that. However, I have gotten what I was looking for, and I am leaning towards finishing early (now). I would take a month off or so, and then get Ultimate Monetary Success.

Here's some of what has happened, with respect to it working:

I had, by far, the most and the best sex of my life, and over the longest consistent period.

I had an enormous range of personal emotional experiences, over a much wider range than in my past.

I have an easy way of being around women, and I am caring less and less whether pretty girls like me. (Love this!)

I can talk to any woman if I wish, but I no longer feel that I must approach either.

So, now that I have obtained satisfaction from using DMSI, should I move on, or should I finish out the year of listening to it as I had planned?

RE: Should I Continue with DMSI? (Please Reply) - Darkness - 03-03-2020

(03-03-2020, 12:36 PM)AlwaysLearning Wrote: Hello Everyone,

Since April 27, 2019, I have been listening to DMSI. My intention was to continue for a full year, and I may do that. However, I have gotten what I was looking for, and I am leaning towards finishing early (now). I would take a month off or so, and then get Ultimate Monetary Success.

Here's some of what has happened, with respect to it working:

I had, by far, the most and the best sex of my life, and over the longest consistent period.

I had an enormous range of personal emotional experiences, over a much wider range than in my past.

I have an easy way of being around women, and I am caring less and less whether pretty girls like me. (Love this!)

I can talk to any woman if I wish, but I no longer feel that I must approach either.

So, now that I have obtained satisfaction from using DMSI, should I move on, or should I finish out the year of listening to it as I had planned?

Finish up the year.

RE: A Year of DMSI - AlwaysLearning - 03-26-2020

Today, at 11 months into this experiment, I am calling an end to it. I have not listened to DMSI for two months or more, but it is the only subliminal I have used during this period of time.

I learned a lot about my sexual energy, and what's important to me.

Today, I begin UMS.