Subliminal Talk
A Year of DMSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: A Year of DMSI (/Thread-A-Year-of-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: A Year of DMSI - PDjunkie - 06-18-2019

How's your DMSI development going? Are you still using the subliminal?

RE: A Year of DMSI - AlwaysLearning - 06-18-2019

(06-18-2019, 12:08 PM)PDjunkie Wrote: How's your DMSI development going? Are you still using the subliminal?

Thanks for asking!

I've noticed one thing, which is now quite frequent, and strong:

When I am not listening to DMSI, like on the three days of rest from listening or during a day where I've been listening only at night, I start getting high. I am getting high on. . .being? It's stronger than a good hit of the strongest cannabis, but a little bit like how that feels, for reference.

I suppose anything that could have me feeling such things must be working powerful magic in me. And it feels so good!

My plan is to write here when I have something sexual to report, and more often, as I am so moved.

(This was the perfect chance to get current with myself and those of you who read this. Thanks again!)

I don't have any new sex partners to report on since the last one.

I am still planning to see this year of DMSI through.

I track my listening and non-listening days via my calendar web app.

I would say that I am perhaps a bit more horny than I am typically (but I am normally very horny).

RE: A Year of DMSI - PDjunkie - 06-19-2019

(06-18-2019, 04:04 PM)AlwaysLearning Wrote:
(06-18-2019, 12:08 PM)PDjunkie Wrote: How's your DMSI development going? Are you still using the subliminal?

Thanks for asking!

I've noticed one thing, which is now quite frequent, and strong:

When I am not listening to DMSI, like on the three days of rest from listening or during a day where I've been listening only at night, I start getting high. I am getting high on. . .being? It's stronger than a good hit of the strongest cannabis, but a little bit like how that feels, for reference.

I suppose anything that could have me feeling such things must be working powerful magic in me. And it feels so good!

My plan is to write here when I have something sexual to report, and more often, as I am so moved.

(This was the perfect chance to get current with myself and those of you who read this. Thanks again!)

I don't have any new sex partners to report on since the last one.

I am still planning to see this year of DMSI through.

I track my listening and non-listening days via my calendar web app.

I would say that I am perhaps a bit more horny than I am typically (but I am normally very horny).

Amazing, thanks for such a quick and well-thought out update. Glad to see you're still here and on the path.

Milk that spiritual high feeling for all its worth and life can only get better. When you feel that amazing consistently for more than a couple days you start to build momentum and wishes/thoughts seem to manifest at lightning speed oftentimes.

I wonder which module or scripting in DMSI could potentially be helping contribute to that, as healing/clearing is disabled in its current version. Maybe FRM? Who knows Tongue

RE: A Year of DMSI - AlwaysLearning - 06-29-2019

This is an open inquiry for me, so please respond, if you're also using the current version of DMSI.

As I was fasting this past week - which is a regular practice for me, multiple times a year - I felt more much spiritually sensitive and attuned.

What I noticed, is that using DMSI is something I experience as stressful, specifically while listening to it.

Has anyone else had this experience? Does it lesson with long term use?

I have just completed two solid months of listening, on a schedule per our instructions.

In other news, the reason I have not posted here in a while, is because I am clear about what I am looking for from listening to DMSI for one year: to have sex with as many (hot) new women as possible. That means, I am only promising to post here when I have such news to report. So far, my count is one. (Hence the report you can find above in this thread.)

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to share his or her experience.

RE: A Year of DMSI - AlwaysLearning - 07-14-2019

Day 78: New Lover, #2

There is now a pattern to the way that DMSI has been working for me, and it is so interesting!

Have you heard of LMR (last minute resistance)? It NO LONGER exists for me. When girls need it, they fucking need it.

Okay, the pattern, both times now, has ended up something like this:

We effortlessly end up at my place together, in a totally casual, and innocent-feeling way. Then, we effortlessly and naturally begin kissing and touching, undress and inevitably, intensely fuck - quite satisfyingly, I might add.

It ends up feeling as though it could not, NOT have happened. Like shooting the proverbial fish in a barrel!

In both cases, I have intentionally stayed away from making ANY effort to seduce these women, outside of enjoying time together as friends. Then, in both cases, we spontaneously and comfortably end up at my place, and are magnetically draw to get naked, and make love to mutual satisfaction and contentment.

How is this possible?!

I don't know what it is that makes this new DMSI pussy feel so magnetically drawn to me, when I do (seemingly) nothing other than just be myself on any given day.

My sense is, the best way for me to support what's working, is to be as naturally expressed with everyone on a friendship level, and to allow anything sexual (or even romantic) to evolve of its own accord, no forcing the matter.

This means, it may well be that if I refrain from anything like overt seduction. . .I can be and indeed now have been, as it were, seduced quite expediently by sexy women, feeling their feminine lust to have me satisfy, gratify, and take them.

This is working. It feels as though it may be ramping up. . .and I am not even 90 days into my journey yet.

RE: A Year of DMSI - AlwaysLearning - 10-04-2019

Day 161 New Lover, #3

This last weekend, I went on a Saturday morning coffee date with an average to attractive looking girl. I had an okay time, but I wasn't planning on seeing her again. To my surprise, she messaged me that afternoon, asking me to come join her at her place to watch a movie. I was tired, but I went anyway, because I was starting to suspect that she needed me for sex.

We cuddled on her couch, then we started kissing, then we fucked. We slept together really peacefully, fucked some more, and cuddled some more.

Again, I never, ever had to try to fuck her, it just felt like it had to happen, and it did.

This is how it feels when this thing is working! It's a wonderful, mysterious experience.

RE: A Year of DMSI - Shannon - 10-04-2019

I'm guessing you're using 3.3.2?

RE: A Year of DMSI - AlwaysLearning - 10-27-2019

(10-04-2019, 11:23 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm guessing you're using 3.3.2?

Hey Shannon,

Right now, I am using 332. At the time of the above encounter however, I was using the immediately previous version.

Thanks for checking in.

Yours,
Nathaniel

RE: A Year of DMSI - AlwaysLearning - 10-27-2019

October 27, 2019

Today as I was walking in my neighborhood, I decided on a whim to make an unplanned stop at a corner convenience store for an espresso. As I was waiting for my coffee, I noticed a sexy 20-something with red hair standing near me waiting for her coffee. Her body language and bearing told me that she was likely not a Greek girl (and I live in Greece).

I approached her and asked her where she was from. Her father is Greek, but her mother is Romanian. That made sense to me, as I had detected a certain elegant, graceful, feminine sexiness about her that made me think of Russians and Eastern Europeans.

She invited me to join her for coffee, and we discover that she has just moved into an apartment which is about 500 feet from mine. I walked her home and met her mother (who is about my age), who liked me and who is pro-American (which is only relevant to me because I am an American), as she had won a trip to the states as a teenage girl.

We kissed on the cheek, and I gave her my card so that she can call me. Also, she told me where she works, and I told her that I would visit her there tonight.

This girl is wife, girlfriend, fiancee quality, or she would make an exquisite friend and lover.

The two of us got on so instantaneously, I felt certain that DMSI was working.

As with many other DMSI experiences, this struck me as entirely natural. Being myself, acting as natural as can be was making this girl want me. She asked me to sit with her. She turned the conversation to flirtation, she walked me home to meet her mother.

She is in the ideal place to be my lover or girlfriend, and she just moved in next to me from across the city.

There is too much that all worked perfectly so that I could meet her!

Any comments? I would love to hear your ideas on how this might be DMSI running in my life.

This all happened following my switch to the most recent release.

Cheers,
Nate

RE: A Year of DMSI - tolgaocal80 - 10-27-2019

sounds awesome! What a quick interaction with a girl just met, nice,
Also did you use anything for approach anxiety or you already doing things like that random conversations ?
like AM ?

RE: A Year of DMSI - AlwaysLearning - 11-16-2019

(10-27-2019, 07:42 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: sounds awesome! What a quick interaction with a girl just met, nice,
Also did you use anything for approach anxiety or you already doing things like that random conversations ?
like AM ?

I randomly approach girls, whenever I do, which is sometimes. But, this approach happened so naturally and I hooked her without any effort or calculation on my part, which is what makes me feel it was DMSI at work. It was all flowing from a place entirely outside of my conscious ability to manipulate anyone (including myself), or to block the natural flow of the energy of attraction. In other words, I was "out of the way," and everything worked seamlessly.

RE: A Year of DMSI - AlwaysLearning - 02-28-2020

January 1, 2020

to

February 5, 2020

New Lover #4

A woman I met online flew to me from another country (four time zones away) to live in my house for over a month. She fucked me more effectively and often than anyone else has ever before. It was endless, constant, blissfully sublime sex that could not have been more amazing! She is always willing to try about anything I could wish for sexually too.

This all happened effortlessly. Also, the girl cooked and cleaned for me while she was here, and traveled entirely at her own expense. I think that we had sex an average of four time per day for the entire time she was here. She has lots going on in her life right now, including that her mother is dying of cancer, but making love to me and being with me was such a priority that she came to me anyway (with her mother's total support, it should be noted).

Since she left to return to her home, she has had food delivered to my house on three occasions, each time a surprise that shows how well she knows both my taste and dietary needs, and my schedule as well.

It was very much like living with a concubine for a month, whose sole duty is my pleasure.

Sex can be even more intensely euphoric than I ever knew!

DMSI is working.

RE: A Year of DMSI - KingDavid93 - 02-28-2020

(02-28-2020, 03:34 PM)AlwaysLearning Wrote: January 1, 2020

to

February 5, 2020

New Lover #4

A woman I met online flew to me from another country (four time zones away) to live in my house for over a month. She ***** me more effectively and often than anyone else has ever before. It was endless, constant, blissfully sublime sex that could not have been more amazing! She is always willing to try about anything I could wish for sexually too.

This all happened effortlessly. Also, the girl cooked and cleaned for me while she was here, and traveled entirely at her own expense. I think that we had sex an average of four time per day for the entire time she was here. She has lots going on in her life right now, including that her mother is dying of cancer, but making love to me and being with me was such a priority that she came to me anyway (with her mother's total support, it should be noted).

Since she left to return to her home, she has had food delivered to my house on three occasions, each time a surprise that shows how well she knows both my taste and dietary needs, and my schedule as well.

It was very much like living with a concubine for a month, whose sole duty is my pleasure.

DMSI is working.

Hi @AlwaysLearning

What version are you using and how long have you been using it for? 

How many loops do you run (+ how many days on/off) also what version do you listen to and how do you listen to it?

RE: A Year of DMSI - AlwaysLearning - 02-28-2020

I use the suggested listening schedule given by Shannon, and it's 3.3.2 now, but I was using the previous version before. I've been listening since April of 2019, with no other subliminals at all during this time.

(02-28-2020, 03:58 PM)KingDavid93 Wrote:
(02-28-2020, 03:34 PM)AlwaysLearning Wrote: January 1, 2020

to

February 5, 2020

New Lover #4

A woman I met online flew to me from another country (four time zones away) to live in my house for over a month. She ***** me more effectively and often than anyone else has ever before. It was endless, constant, blissfully sublime sex that could not have been more amazing! She is always willing to try about anything I could wish for sexually too.

DMSI is working.

Hi @AlwaysLearning

What version are you using and how long have you been using it for? 

How many loops do you run (+ how many days on/off) also what version do you listen to and how do you listen to it?